Supports Fat Burning, Energy, Focus, and Weight Management*

ShellySpangler's Rating

I tried this due to the Nex not having my HD husband and I tried this. He said it worked but I took it and it started messing with my eyes kinda like if i was drunk. didn't get the energy like they said. and a really bad crash. would not recommend this.

adrianjamestan's Rating

Been using this product for several months. Feel more energetic and noticed that my metabolic rate has increase; simply what I eat gets digested quickly. I take one in the morning before workout, and another in the afternoon. Do not see this as a magic bullet solution. You have to work out and do your part. I can say that it helps with my cardio, as I get better endurance. Overall, I am happy with iy and recommend it without reservations. Remember that this is a not expect miracles if you do not do your part.

Rodriguezj1229's Rating

this product is great for energy , I take one before work and it gives me enough energy for the entire day , 10 hours shifts that's why I am giving it a 10 rating but as far as fat burning id say it does stack up however I love this product for the reason above. If I need to do a lot of hard labor I take two but it does raise your heart rate quite a bit so be cautious , take as directed.

m4rtin4's Rating

No energy boast or effect at all. Actually gave my more of an appetite. No side effects as if anything was working. Currently taking 2 tablets a day! Have used T6 fat burners in the past and would recommend them! Only problem is I can't get T6's in Australia

Alejo79's Rating

I haven't use the product for long but when I take it I take 2 pills and it gives me very little energy even though I don't use it everyday. I guess they need to work on the hyper part.

alexcaliman's Rating

Great compound fat burner & energy booster. I took 2 pills, one in the morning about an hour before my workout and another later that afternoon. Gave me a solid boost throughout the day and managed to curve my appetite as well. I also noticed I was super focused, I had an exam the day of experimenting with this product and I was on top of my game. I would definitely recommend this product for those in need of staying sharp and motivated while maintaining a low calorie diet. NOTE: One side effect I had experienced was that my face got really red and flushed with the first pill, but I assume it had to do with the fact that I had taken it on an empty stomach. If you have a small meal or protein shake with the recommended dosage it works best,

This is my go to supplement for energy. It gives me a good steady boost of energy that lasts for at least 5 to 6 hours without feeling over-stimulated. If I take one pill in the morning, I only need one scoop of Hyper FX before my evening workout. I really hope BSN continues to produce Hyper Shred. I don't know what I would do without it, especially in the morning!

eksmith802's Rating

I really like the energy that the Hyper Shred gives you, I didn't see much in terms of weight loss, but I really liked that this product didn't make me feel jittery.

scoliverosa's Rating

scoliverosa did not leave a written review for this product.

TheBeastWCBB's Rating

This really got me going and I enjoy stacking this with True Mass. I feel I burn fat and get mass lol

rance50's Rating

Ok energy boost, one pill dose makes it easy

Tbaby337's Rating

Great product! I started using Hyper 21Jun15, I was 216, with the help of this product and running at least a mile per day as of 13Aug15 I am 191 lbs. diet is required the pills won't do it alone. I did feel nauseous if I didn't eat with it.

griffin_joshua's Rating

Awesome product loved it

Lapique's Rating

Lapique did not leave a written review for this product.

Conklin23's Rating

Conklin23 did not leave a written review for this product.

Sourapple's Rating

Solid fat burner, provides energy and some appetite suppression. Does not upset my stomach or make me feel jittery. I have a higher tolerance to stims. I would recommend this, as I have seen results with this COUPLED with extreme diet and cardio.

Ashleilani12's Rating

I would recommend this product. I have used my fair share of supplements, fat burners included. I did my research before choosing this product. I have been on this for a few weeks now and have already seen results. Mind you, I also train and eat right-nothing will replace that. This product definitely gives me smooth, clean energy-no jitters and no upset stomach. I have felt tweaked out before on stims and don't get into that at all-just looking for a nice boost and a little warmth to help cut that last little bit of fat. Personally, this product works great for me-would recommend for anyone to try at least, just remember to not take this or any stim with pre-work out. Too much caffeine!

SEsoenen's Rating

I love this product! So far it's the best fat burner I have tried (I've tried about 5 different brands). It gives me energy and focus without jitters (just remember to take it with food or a shake)!

jayrow161's Rating

jayrow161 did not leave a written review for this product.