BSN HYPER SHRED Reviews

Supports Fat Burning, Energy, Focus, and Weight Management*

Good
6.9

Conklin23's Rating

Conklin23 did not leave a written review for this product.

Sourapple's Rating

Solid fat burner, provides energy and some appetite suppression. Does not upset my stomach or make me feel jittery. I have a higher tolerance to stims. I would recommend this, as I have seen results with this COUPLED with extreme diet and cardio.

Ashleilani12's Rating

I would recommend this product. I have used my fair share of supplements, fat burners included. I did my research before choosing this product. I have been on this for a few weeks now and have already seen results. Mind you, I also train and eat right-nothing will replace that. This product definitely gives me smooth, clean energy-no jitters and no upset stomach. I have felt tweaked out before on stims and don't get into that at all-just looking for a nice boost and a little warmth to help cut that last little bit of fat. Personally, this product works great for me-would recommend for anyone to try at least, just remember to not take this or any stim with pre-work out. Too much caffeine!

SEsoenen's Rating

I love this product! So far it's the best fat burner I have tried (I've tried about 5 different brands). It gives me energy and focus without jitters (just remember to take it with food or a shake)!

jayrow161's Rating

jayrow161 did not leave a written review for this product.

2bignick45's Rating

Really like hypershred.feel it gives me a good start on my day.energy is good ,helps with appetite.

Kingraj23's Rating

After i bought Shred Jym.. Can't believe i ever took this. It did nothing.

StarAndr's Rating

StarAndr did not leave a written review for this product.

JJMIV's Rating

Using this product, I did notice that I was becoming more and more lean as time went on. The reason it gets an 8 and not a 10 is that I did not feel like it provided any extra energy or focus.

mexrico's Rating

Great product to use in the off season to keep regular and fat at a minimum. Not giving it any more than a 7 because I did not feel it provided any energy or extra boost for training...did notice it kept me regular though. Way better fat burning products out there, but this one is decent.

VO2Maxima's Rating

Pretty good energy boost, and no real jitters or crash to speak of. I'm assuming the energy is from the caffeine (180mg) and synephrine. Not the strongest product that I've used as far as appetite suppression or mood boosting that I've noticed, and personally, I wish BSN had included some yohimbine, but it's pretty well known that not everyone tolerates yohimbine well. With most fat burners on the market today including yohimbine, for people who had bad reactions to yohimbine and are looking for a thermogenic that'll give them a nice energy boost, Hyper Shred is something to consider. However, if you can tolerate yohimbine, I'd suggest either adding yohimbine separately to Hyper Shred, or looking for a thermo that does include yohimbine.

DoWRK's Rating

I like this products over others, it has a blend of different ingredients thats give me the results I want without the extreme heart rates and sweats.

jm6435's Rating

Going through the second bottle, I take it in the morning and it helps me to be ready for a non starving day. Great product

AdamRyan2012's Rating

Good product as long as you 30 mins prior to meal

Dmingo's Rating

Is a good produc

mohaned's Rating

It did nothing for me, it did not even give me any energy. Waste of money

yaysammayy's Rating

This is by far the best fat burner I've tried! I've used a lot of over the counter fat burners including Hydroxycut Elite; none worked like this one! If used properly and taken about half an hour before your meal you'll feel the tingles!

BK86Tehran's Rating

I have used this product along with strict diet and hardcore training. This product gives you a good Thermo status without giving you that shaky feelings. I should admit that this product is not as strong as other fat burners in the market but it is almost as good as them. Remember the fact that fat burners can help you as a SUPPLEMENT, they are not magic pills!!! Do the hard work and have a precise and adequate diet, then fat burner will help you to burn more and get rid of extra fat easier! this product also provides you with some additional energy as well but not that much; therefore, for additional source of energy, i recommend you to stack it with one of the mild and low-caffeine pre-workouts for the optimal result! Conclusion: i will buy it again!

gurlshar87's Rating

This was my first day using the product and I loved it. It gave me the extra energy to go hard in the gym. I will be purchasing the product again

bige0430's Rating

I love the hyper shred. It pumps me up, it gives me so much energy and it cuts my appetite. I saw myself loosing weight when I was taking them. I am doing the 200K Transformation and I am back on my hyper shred supplements and I am going to see this through. I would recommend this dietary supplement to anyone.