BSN CellMass 2.0 Reviews

Orange
Grape

spacejim67's Rating
Arctic Berry

Received a free sample, tried it and was good tasting little week. Did get a heightend sence. Kept me going. No stomach issues.

DenDen88's Rating
Watermelon

I been using it for about 2 weeks and i am impressed, i take it post workout and next day i am barely sore. I also feel like i gotten 15-20% stronger and able to push myself all out with every workout.

UnlosingRanger's Rating
Blue Raz

Excellent flavor and mixes well with very little water. Since taking it I have had no recovery issues and have pleny of energy at the gym even after doing higher weight and more sets than before. Great product.

qaaditeeshakir's Rating
Arctic Berry

I am not sure why people saying it doesn't mix well, I absolutely have no problems drinking it. I purchased the artic berry flavor and it's great. No bubbles no mess. I just use one scoop in 8oz of water (yes I have chosen water), put it in my shaker and just add ice to it and it tastes like a gaterade. However I don't let it just sit in my cup. I drink it pretty fast within 5 minutes post workout. If u do let it set in your cup...The mixture will flow to the bottom. I have just started working out so I take this post work out and I believe that since I been working out, I could be way much sore than this. The mixture between, stretches, any my protein shakes post work out makes a difference. Hope this helps!!

crawshaw's Rating
Arctic Berry

I bought this mostly for the purpose of recovery, and used a scoop before and a scoop after my workout. As far as recovery goes, it's fairy good. I feel less sore after my workout, but it's not as effective as I thought. However, as for intraworkout, this stuff is great! It gives me a ton of endurance and I was pleasantly surprised by the number of extra reps I could do. So in that aspect Cellmass 2.0 is amazing. As far as mixing goes, it's like the others say. It's foamy so you have to let it settle, and there seems to always be some undissolved powder at the bottom. Luckily the taste makes up for that. If you are confused about what arctic berry is, it's basically cherry flavor, and it is delicious. I combined a scoop of this with a scoop of Cellucor C4 watermelon, and it was one of the best fruit punches I've ever had!

TwoBstrong's Rating
Blue Raz

I was lucky to win this as part of the Flex Lewis Stack. Blue Raz tastes like cotton candy! Great recovery product that you can take is just a few oz of water and then get to a meal or shake immediately afterwards.

Jflip2002's Rating
Arctic Berry

To preface my review: I don't take this product necessarily as directed. I take one scoop of Cellmass. I use this as more of an intra workout, rather than a post workout. While I do get fatigued, it's more of a tired feeling where I'm not DONE. Not quitting because I'm sore. My workouts are longer, and the weight does not decline nearly as much towards the end of my workout. It does seem to mix well with vanilla proteins, so you can always just add that to your post workout shake even. Overall, I love it. Huge pumps, no muscle pain that night, and more hardcore training time? Sign me up.

dwinemiller97's Rating
Arctic Berry

Felt a very smooth & clean recovery. Muscles felt replenished. Tastes amazing!

Wolfpackerbdp84's Rating
Grape

Decent flavor if I used two scoops, but I tend to drink a larger drink due to my size. The product does not mix very well. I always find clumps in in the bottom even after shaking it like a madman before each drink. I thought other products had a better flavor and provided better results. However, the low calorie is a key component and it has zero sugar.

stevenolsewski's Rating
Arctic Berry

This products does work wonders. I take it post workout on training days and first thing in the morning on non training days. The Arctic Berry flavor is amazing. It mixes very easily and does not fill me up so I can still have my post workout protein shake. I would highly recommend this product.

josh6231981's Rating

This product almost instantly boosted my size, strength and endurance. But I lost almost all my gains after I stopped taking it. I would only recommend Cellmass if you are taking part in an upcoming athletic competition in the near future.

chaid's Rating

Solid post workout gives you what you need and its quick and easy to drink. Doesn't fill me up so i can get home in the morning and start my meals right away. I like both Grape and the blue raz flavors.

rrtrino's Rating

rrtrino did not leave a written review for this product.

codyabel97's Rating
Watermelon

This product is great! I saw noticeable gains after the first week. This product felt like i was getting the biggest gains the fastest than using any other product. The taste is amazing. It is so smooth, and there is no way anyone would not like it. 10/10

garrettlender's Rating
Arctic Berry

garrettlender did not leave a written review for this product.

Mike7550's Rating
Arctic Berry

This supp might not make sense for many people but I do like what it offers. The arctic berry flavor is unique and very tasty. I always looked forward to taking this while I was using it.

ryanbratt13's Rating

ryanbratt13 did not leave a written review for this product.

cg85navy's Rating
Arctic Berry

I just started taking this so that is why my overall rating is a five. I can tell you that I'm not as sore as I am when I don't take this so that is a plus but, it's also still early for me to really tell if there is any real difference. No lets talk about this flavor, but before we do that let me mention that my wife ordered another BSN product and got the BSN Mass Stack V2.0 and this was the flavor that was in it, so I didn't chose this flavor. Arctic Berry my A55, the flavor sounds cool until, you realize that berries don't grow in the Arctic, but seriously it smells like cake batter (AWESOME inner fat kid is very happy) then you pour your scoop into your water (because that is what I use why? Water has zero sugar and is just the best thing for your body) and then the smell changes to something from where Freddy Krueger lives. So I went ahead and took a drink and HOLY CRAP it's AWEFUL! they should change the name to Arctic Barf! Don't act like you have never thrown up before and had that nightmareish after taste from it, so yes it's that bad! I hope by looking at the overall rating of this product on here (which is a 9) that the other flavors are better.

brbrooks09's Rating
Arctic Berry

Used this and the original with good success. Solid product, but Creature seems to work better for me so I've since switched to it.

Akime1984's Rating

I have taken this stuff on and off for several years with great results. I have tried other products but always come back to cellmass. Taste good too.