BSN CellMass 2.0 Reviews

Orange
Grape

codyabel97's Rating
Watermelon

This product is great! I saw noticeable gains after the first week. This product felt like i was getting the biggest gains the fastest than using any other product. The taste is amazing. It is so smooth, and there is no way anyone would not like it. 10/10

garrettlender's Rating
Arctic Berry

garrettlender did not leave a written review for this product.

Mike7550's Rating
Arctic Berry

This supp might not make sense for many people but I do like what it offers. The arctic berry flavor is unique and very tasty. I always looked forward to taking this while I was using it.

ryanbratt13's Rating

ryanbratt13 did not leave a written review for this product.

cg85navy's Rating
Arctic Berry

I just started taking this so that is why my overall rating is a five. I can tell you that I'm not as sore as I am when I don't take this so that is a plus but, it's also still early for me to really tell if there is any real difference. No lets talk about this flavor, but before we do that let me mention that my wife ordered another BSN product and got the BSN Mass Stack V2.0 and this was the flavor that was in it, so I didn't chose this flavor. Arctic Berry my A55, the flavor sounds cool until, you realize that berries don't grow in the Arctic, but seriously it smells like cake batter (AWESOME inner fat kid is very happy) then you pour your scoop into your water (because that is what I use why? Water has zero sugar and is just the best thing for your body) and then the smell changes to something from where Freddy Krueger lives. So I went ahead and took a drink and HOLY CRAP it's AWEFUL! they should change the name to Arctic Barf! Don't act like you have never thrown up before and had that nightmareish after taste from it, so yes it's that bad! I hope by looking at the overall rating of this product on here (which is a 9) that the other flavors are better.

brbrooks09's Rating
Arctic Berry

Used this and the original with good success. Solid product, but Creature seems to work better for me so I've since switched to it.

Akime1984's Rating

I have taken this stuff on and off for several years with great results. I have tried other products but always come back to cellmass. Taste good too.

stepleader17's Rating
Arctic Berry

BSN does it again! Excellent product overall. Feel less fatigue the next day, and soreness is a bare minimum, so I can smash another body part the next day. I'd recommend you just put the power in your mouth and wash it down with some water. It doesn't mix well, and there's a lot left in the shaker cup after.

DirtyRod's Rating
Blue Raz

Very impressed with the product. I've been taking it before and after intense workouts and those **** leg days for 7-8 months now and I've experienced faster recovery and significantly reduced soreness. The Blue Raz flavor makes it easy to take. Definitely a place on the shelf for this one.

TimStrubell's Rating
Watermelon

TimStrubell did not leave a written review for this product.

Mischa29's Rating
Arctic Berry

Works great but the Arctic Berry tastes like Playdoh.

supacoldice's Rating
Arctic Berry

Liked the product and the flavour was good. The only thing I didn't like was that in order to get the "5 grams of creatine", 2 scoops are needed, even though it is recommended to take 1 scoop post workout. Needed to use extra creatine otherwise I would be blowing through tubs of this along with my money extremely fast

jameslangston13's Rating

Another GREAT product by BSN! My bro gave me a three week supply of this stuff to sample. After just three times of use(post-workout), I could feel and see results. I definitely do NOT want to run out of this!

artDDP's Rating
Arctic Berry

While I think this is a good blend I'm not a fan of the somewhat medicinal taste of arctic berry. When mixing this product in a shaker cup it froths up and I usually have to wait at least five minutes for it to settle before I can actually drink it. There would be several sips worth left clinging to the sides of my cup. Perhaps another flavor may be more to my liking however I'd like CellMass a lot more if it mixed better.

BrandonW340's Rating
Watermelon

BrandonW340 did not leave a written review for this product.

LiftingTheWorld's Rating

Relieves my soreness pretty quickly and helps me recover faster.

bigcarlucho's Rating
Green Apple

For me is the best recovery is Cellmas2.0 + AminoX or SCIVATION Xtend

ryano419's Rating
Arctic Berry

I am not a big fan of having to load up on multiple supplements before, during and after a workout. I hate having tubs and tubs of proteins, creatines, nitric oxides and aminos stacked on top of my fridge. So I like to limit this. BUT I have worked through quite a few tubs of this Cellmass 2.0 and I gotta say...I love it. I definitely notice a size increase when taking this post workout. And I mean RIGHT after I put my last weight down for the day/night I am drinking it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to change up their supplement stacks and/or add some size. It's relatively cheap and delicious.

basansingh316's Rating

basansingh316 did not leave a written review for this product.

pattersonj2's Rating
Blue Raz

pattersonj2 did not leave a written review for this product.