BSN CellMass 2.0 Reviews

Orange
Grape

Kingraj23's Rating
Watermelon

I am not a fan of this compared to how i now feel with Post Jym..

xxchas1975xx's Rating

Great product! Solid Results! I love the grape but not a big fan of the watermelon. I have seen good results after taking this for ten weeks. I have gained about 12 pounds of muscle, went up about 40 lbs on bench and about 60 on squats if not more. I was into bodybuilding for about 15 years and have just came off of a seven year hiatus. So some of my gains can be attributed to muscle memory. Nonetheless, this is a good choice for any lifter. Take two scoops a day for best results. Generally, I take this as a post work out.

seanadams123's Rating
Green Apple

So far so good, seems to help reduce soreness but I haven't been using it long. Taste is very good and product is very reasonably priced.

222chad's Rating

very chalky

Gumshun's Rating
Watermelon

cell mass. What can I say. It's suppose to be for post workout recovery. To be honest I can't tell if it works. How would one know? The taste is ok. It kind of tastes like jello, but with a wicked sour after taste lol. It tastes like the cry baby sour candy. I mean really tart and sour. Otherwise I guess it's ok.

Kherrel1234's Rating

BSN in hole is a great company that makes quality products. Cellmass is just one of the many great tasting outstanding products. watermelon taste great easy to mix and used pre and post workout it makes my muscles feel fuller and gives incredible pumps. The research behind it shows that it just works, use it and email me in a month and just say thanks for the review.

fitmomlife's Rating
Arctic Berry

This is a great intra and post workout shake! Keeps you pushing through your sets and keeps the fatigue from setting in too early. I love how many things it is all in one supplement so I don't have to have a counter full of containers anymore. Definitely something everyone should add to their supplement list!

hova44's Rating

I really had a lot of progress while I was taking this supplement. It mixes very well in water, and the Blue raz flavor is great. I found that this supplement works very well when paired with nitrix 2.0 and endorush. While on this supplement, my recovery times were diminished drastically. It made me be able to workout harder and longer as well, I recommend this supplement to any athletes out there that are looking to decrease recovery times and to perform at a high level.

stevenolsewski's Rating
Arctic Berry

This products does work wonders. I take it post workout on training days and first thing in the morning on non training days. The Arctic Berry flavor is amazing. It mixes very easily and does not fill me up so I can still have my post workout protein shake. I would highly recommend this product.

HurricaneH's Rating

I give this a 1 just because its a proprietary blend so they are going cheap on this product and charging how much? Yeah sorry the industry needs a change from this cheap method just to make huge profit

Clodoe's Rating
Blue Raz

Thought it would taste like N.O. explode pre-workout blue raz which I am obsessed with. This is chalky and milky... It does what it needs to do, but I take so long to drink it because it tastes so bad.

przemekbrzydal's Rating
Watermelon

Good post work out supplement. Taste too sweet tuh

Jikijij's Rating
Arctic Berry

Jikijij did not leave a written review for this product.

body74's Rating
Watermelon

Aminos and Creatine in 1! I take a scoop with my morning smoothie and add the 2nd one to a bottle of water i drink during training. So far have added about 10 lbs of weight over 1.5 months and have increased all weights during training an d# of reps... I tried this product before and not the version 2.0 but only did one scoop per day and saw no changes so im very happy this time around

Jflip2002's Rating
Watermelon

Update: Do not purchase the watermelon. It does not mix worth a crap. I love the Arctic berry, though. To preface my review: I don't take this product necessarily as directed. I take one scoop of Cellmass. I use this as more of an intra workout, rather than a post workout. While I do get fatigued, it's more of a tired feeling where I'm not DONE. Not quitting because I'm sore. My workouts are longer, and the weight does not decline nearly as much towards the end of my workout. It does seem to mix well with vanilla proteins, so you can always just add that to your post workout shake even. Overall, I love it. Huge pumps, no muscle pain that night, and more hardcore training time? Sign me up.

ramshevi's Rating
Blue Raz

ramshevi did not leave a written review for this product.

southsut's Rating
Watermelon

southsut did not leave a written review for this product.

tennisnh86's Rating
Arctic Berry

Ive been on this product a little over 3 weeks now. About 3 weeks before I began I went on a cutting diet while I cycled off supplements. I ended up losing 13 pounds in 24 days going from 214 to 202. Three weeks after starting supplements and cell mass I have maintained the same diet and I am back up to 208. I associate most of this weight to weight put on from the creatine. I am still down 6 pounds from where I was two months ago, but all of my shirts fit smaller. I feel and look larger than I have felt in about 2 years and I do associate this with my creatine product (cellmass). It is marketed as a "intra-workout" but that really does not make any sense. That is what amino acid supplements are for, not creatine. It really does not matter what time of day you take creatine. Personally I take 2 scoops daily. One when I wake up in the morning and the second right before I take a pre-workout. It does not give me energy or make me any less sore, but this is not what it is meant for. As far as a mass building supplement, I think this is at the top of the market. I used to take nitrix 2.0 as my creatine supplement and do not feel as though it gave me the same level of gains. I will be buying again. The only criticism I have of this product is the amount of red dye they have in artic berry. Seriously it is a little over the top, do not get the liquid on anything. It will stain your tongue and will permanently stain any cloths, furniture or counter tops. Completely unnecessary the amount of dye. I will also try a different flavor next time

Barbarianking's Rating
Arctic Berry

I am very pleased with this product. I've been taking it for three weeks now and feel that I'm getting more out of my workouts. I've gotten stronger and have gained a couple more pounds of muscle. After a intense training session I drink cellmass and the next day I am not nearly as sore as I usually would be. I highly recommend that anyone serious about gaining strength and size use this.

almost13's Rating

This product has not let me down yet. I first tried it when they sold it in the packets to mix in water bottles, which i wish i could still find. Mixes, 7.5, taste 9.9. If your looking for a great post-workout during the day this is what you need.