BSN CellMass 2.0 Reviews

Orange
Grape

tennisnh86's Rating
Arctic Berry

Ive been on this product a little over 3 weeks now. About 3 weeks before I began I went on a cutting diet while I cycled off supplements. I ended up losing 13 pounds in 24 days going from 214 to 202. Three weeks after starting supplements and cell mass I have maintained the same diet and I am back up to 208. I associate most of this weight to weight put on from the creatine. I am still down 6 pounds from where I was two months ago, but all of my shirts fit smaller. I feel and look larger than I have felt in about 2 years and I do associate this with my creatine product (cellmass). It is marketed as a "intra-workout" but that really does not make any sense. That is what amino acid supplements are for, not creatine. It really does not matter what time of day you take creatine. Personally I take 2 scoops daily. One when I wake up in the morning and the second right before I take a pre-workout. It does not give me energy or make me any less sore, but this is not what it is meant for. As far as a mass building supplement, I think this is at the top of the market. I used to take nitrix 2.0 as my creatine supplement and do not feel as though it gave me the same level of gains. I will be buying again. The only criticism I have of this product is the amount of red dye they have in artic berry. Seriously it is a little over the top, do not get the liquid on anything. It will stain your tongue and will permanently stain any cloths, furniture or counter tops. Completely unnecessary the amount of dye. I will also try a different flavor next time

Barbarianking's Rating
Arctic Berry

I am very pleased with this product. I've been taking it for three weeks now and feel that I'm getting more out of my workouts. I've gotten stronger and have gained a couple more pounds of muscle. After a intense training session I drink cellmass and the next day I am not nearly as sore as I usually would be. I highly recommend that anyone serious about gaining strength and size use this.

almost13's Rating

This product has not let me down yet. I first tried it when they sold it in the packets to mix in water bottles, which i wish i could still find. Mixes, 7.5, taste 9.9. If your looking for a great post-workout during the day this is what you need.

spacejim67's Rating
Arctic Berry

Received a free sample, tried it and was good tasting little week. Did get a heightend sence. Kept me going. No stomach issues.

DenDen88's Rating
Watermelon

I been using it for about 2 weeks and i am impressed, i take it post workout and next day i am barely sore. I also feel like i gotten 15-20% stronger and able to push myself all out with every workout.

UnlosingRanger's Rating
Blue Raz

Excellent flavor and mixes well with very little water. Since taking it I have had no recovery issues and have pleny of energy at the gym even after doing higher weight and more sets than before. Great product.

qaaditeeshakir's Rating
Arctic Berry

I am not sure why people saying it doesn't mix well, I absolutely have no problems drinking it. I purchased the artic berry flavor and it's great. No bubbles no mess. I just use one scoop in 8oz of water (yes I have chosen water), put it in my shaker and just add ice to it and it tastes like a gaterade. However I don't let it just sit in my cup. I drink it pretty fast within 5 minutes post workout. If u do let it set in your cup...The mixture will flow to the bottom. I have just started working out so I take this post work out and I believe that since I been working out, I could be way much sore than this. The mixture between, stretches, any my protein shakes post work out makes a difference. Hope this helps!!

crawshaw's Rating
Arctic Berry

I bought this mostly for the purpose of recovery, and used a scoop before and a scoop after my workout. As far as recovery goes, it's fairy good. I feel less sore after my workout, but it's not as effective as I thought. However, as for intraworkout, this stuff is great! It gives me a ton of endurance and I was pleasantly surprised by the number of extra reps I could do. So in that aspect Cellmass 2.0 is amazing. As far as mixing goes, it's like the others say. It's foamy so you have to let it settle, and there seems to always be some undissolved powder at the bottom. Luckily the taste makes up for that. If you are confused about what arctic berry is, it's basically cherry flavor, and it is delicious. I combined a scoop of this with a scoop of Cellucor C4 watermelon, and it was one of the best fruit punches I've ever had!

TwoBstrong's Rating
Blue Raz

I was lucky to win this as part of the Flex Lewis Stack. Blue Raz tastes like cotton candy! Great recovery product that you can take is just a few oz of water and then get to a meal or shake immediately afterwards.

Jflip2002's Rating
Arctic Berry

To preface my review: I don't take this product necessarily as directed. I take one scoop of Cellmass. I use this as more of an intra workout, rather than a post workout. While I do get fatigued, it's more of a tired feeling where I'm not DONE. Not quitting because I'm sore. My workouts are longer, and the weight does not decline nearly as much towards the end of my workout. It does seem to mix well with vanilla proteins, so you can always just add that to your post workout shake even. Overall, I love it. Huge pumps, no muscle pain that night, and more hardcore training time? Sign me up.

dwinemiller97's Rating
Arctic Berry

Felt a very smooth & clean recovery. Muscles felt replenished. Tastes amazing!

Wolfpackerbdp84's Rating
Grape

Decent flavor if I used two scoops, but I tend to drink a larger drink due to my size. The product does not mix very well. I always find clumps in in the bottom even after shaking it like a madman before each drink. I thought other products had a better flavor and provided better results. However, the low calorie is a key component and it has zero sugar.

stevenolsewski's Rating
Arctic Berry

This products does work wonders. I take it post workout on training days and first thing in the morning on non training days. The Arctic Berry flavor is amazing. It mixes very easily and does not fill me up so I can still have my post workout protein shake. I would highly recommend this product.

josh6231981's Rating

This product almost instantly boosted my size, strength and endurance. But I lost almost all my gains after I stopped taking it. I would only recommend Cellmass if you are taking part in an upcoming athletic competition in the near future.

chaid's Rating

Solid post workout gives you what you need and its quick and easy to drink. Doesn't fill me up so i can get home in the morning and start my meals right away. I like both Grape and the blue raz flavors.

rrtrino's Rating

rrtrino did not leave a written review for this product.

codyabel97's Rating
Watermelon

This product is great! I saw noticeable gains after the first week. This product felt like i was getting the biggest gains the fastest than using any other product. The taste is amazing. It is so smooth, and there is no way anyone would not like it. 10/10

garrettlender's Rating
Arctic Berry

garrettlender did not leave a written review for this product.

Mike7550's Rating
Arctic Berry

This supp might not make sense for many people but I do like what it offers. The arctic berry flavor is unique and very tasty. I always looked forward to taking this while I was using it.

ryanbratt13's Rating

ryanbratt13 did not leave a written review for this product.