BSN CellMass 2.0 Reviews

Supports Replenishment of Muscle Creatine and Glutamine Stores*

Good

dprice2011's Rating
Grape

The watermelon flavor was pretty good so I tried grape. Very disappointed. It was like a creamy grape flavor. Very off putting.

Alejandro593's Rating

exelent leanmass

thedirtlord's Rating

Awesome product. Very happy with the recovery results seen in product. My flavour was orange. However it was not on the drop down. Taste good. Seems to be good value for money. The tub is large.

MoeTaher's Rating
Watermelon

i recently started using it but so far so good ... tastes great (could be better) , i'm pretty sure i'll buy it again !

Aliwest's Rating
Arctic Berry

Aliwest did not leave a written review for this product.

Lapique's Rating
Arctic Berry

Lapique did not leave a written review for this product.

macleanshanks's Rating
Blue Raz

Great product, great taste and mixes well. I've reordered this several times and will continue to do so.

Cydoken's Rating
Watermelon

Cydoken did not leave a written review for this product.

jpaulg's Rating
Grape

This is a great addition to the NOexplode, AminoX stack. I train for 2-3 hours per session and rarely am painfully sore the next day. I also see consistent healthy gains from the BSN products

• wya23
wya23's Rating
Grape

Decent product with great taste. Mouth's really dry/thirsty after drinking it every time post-workout. Realize I probably only need creatine and not the glutamine and other ingredients since i dont know if they actually work or not. Personally prefer beast creatine

Staphylin's Rating
Arctic Berry

Really loved the product. Actually this is a good thing to add to BCAAs to have a glutamine matrix (L-Glutamine AND peptides) and your daily high quality creatine for the day. With extra hydrolysed aminos. It also contains a plant, banaba leaf extract, that actually spike the insulin and this is a good thing after the workout because it helps assimilate the carbs (you need to replenish the muscles with carbs after the work out) and insulin is anabolic. The buy one get one free deal makes the price moooore than correct for a creatine. And the taste is awesome.

ZackaryStewart's Rating
Arctic Berry

I have seen great results with this product! All of my lifts have gone up and it definitely speeds up recovery time. It tastes pretty good but make sure you stay well hydrated!

camronblonigan's Rating
Arctic Berry

I have been using this because of the amazing buy one get one free deals that come along every month or so. Great product! Gives you a solid recovery blend including good creatine dosage. I personally take a serving before and one after which helps my get through and minimize how sore I am post workout. Good for the deal but definitely better BCAA blends on the market. Would recommend when 50 servings become buy one get one.

Kingraj23's Rating
Watermelon

I am not a fan of this compared to how i now feel with Post Jym..

xxchas1975xx's Rating

Great product! Solid Results! I love the grape but not a big fan of the watermelon. I have seen good results after taking this for ten weeks. I have gained about 12 pounds of muscle, went up about 40 lbs on bench and about 60 on squats if not more. I was into bodybuilding for about 15 years and have just came off of a seven year hiatus. So some of my gains can be attributed to muscle memory. Nonetheless, this is a good choice for any lifter. Take two scoops a day for best results. Generally, I take this as a post work out.

seanadams123's Rating

So far so good, seems to help reduce soreness but I haven't been using it long. Taste is very good and product is very reasonably priced.

222chad's Rating

very chalky

Gumshun's Rating
Watermelon

cell mass. What can I say. It's suppose to be for post workout recovery. To be honest I can't tell if it works. How would one know? The taste is ok. It kind of tastes like jello, but with a wicked sour after taste lol. It tastes like the cry baby sour candy. I mean really tart and sour. Otherwise I guess it's ok.

Kherrel1234's Rating

BSN in hole is a great company that makes quality products. Cellmass is just one of the many great tasting outstanding products. watermelon taste great easy to mix and used pre and post workout it makes my muscles feel fuller and gives incredible pumps. The research behind it shows that it just works, use it and email me in a month and just say thanks for the review.

fitmomlife's Rating
Arctic Berry

This is a great intra and post workout shake! Keeps you pushing through your sets and keeps the fatigue from setting in too early. I love how many things it is all in one supplement so I don't have to have a counter full of containers anymore. Definitely something everyone should add to their supplement list!