BSN CellMass 2.0 Reviews

Supports Replenishment of Muscle Creatine and Glutamine Stores*

Good

kezi4rgo's Rating
Arctic Berry

this product is so good, it will make you wanna drink it just like a normal drink, when you open it up for the first time arctic berry smell amazing, and even better flavour!! recommend it to everyone!!

theyankos's Rating
Arctic Berry

i take it once a day, and i can definitely feel and see the impact on my training.

Fitcome30's Rating

This supplement is great as a post workout. Helps with soreness and actually tastes really good.

chad1000's Rating
Arctic Berry

Good product but is anyone worried about the Sucralose and Red-40 it has? I don't like the fact that this product is made with these ingredients that I feel can easily be taken out without losing anything.

mcgr0583's Rating
Grape

Pros: Ingredients (creatine and glutamine) good for post workout. I like taking a .5 serving before bed too. Cons: The grape flavor literally has no taste, sometimes I debate if the product is effective compared to other products or whole foods. Overall: Unsure if the product is as effective as advertised IMO (others may disagree). Don't try grape, not impressed with the flavor (because it does not exist).

mcneilltam's Rating
Arctic Berry

I have tried other recovery products with and without creatine. This has been one of the best for me and I keep coming back to it because it really reduces the soreness when you push a little harder or lift a little heavier. None of their flavours have that excessive, sickly sweet taste that comes from too much artificial sweetener. Every BODY is different and this is one that works very well for me.

sandro1986's Rating

good for recovery

corkydangerd's Rating
Blue Raz

Great post workout! Been using this product for a few years and still get results. You will not be disappointed with Cell Mass.

dave21hannah's Rating
Arctic Berry

dave21hannah did not leave a written review for this product.

MaxFckgHarris's Rating
Arctic Berry

MaxFckgHarris did not leave a written review for this product.

barbartos's Rating

Out of all the supplements I have tried in several categories, I would say this one works. Great product.

abbou23's Rating
Arctic Berry

very good product i use it post workout since i use CREADE pre workout...the only negative i may have is i don't feel it really helps in "recovery" i'm always sore wether i take it or not...but since i'm seeing major change in my body i will believe it works good for me

dprice2011's Rating
Grape

The watermelon flavor was pretty good so I tried grape. Very disappointed. It was like a creamy grape flavor. Very off putting.

Alejandro593's Rating

exelent leanmass

thedirtlord's Rating

Awesome product. Very happy with the recovery results seen in product. My flavour was orange. However it was not on the drop down. Taste good. Seems to be good value for money. The tub is large.

MoeTaher's Rating
Watermelon

i recently started using it but so far so good ... tastes great (could be better) , i'm pretty sure i'll buy it again !

Aliwest's Rating
Arctic Berry

Aliwest did not leave a written review for this product.

Lapique's Rating
Arctic Berry

Lapique did not leave a written review for this product.

macleanshanks's Rating
Blue Raz

Great product, great taste and mixes well. I've reordered this several times and will continue to do so.

Cydoken's Rating
Watermelon

Cydoken did not leave a written review for this product.