BSN CellMass 2.0 Reviews

Blue Raz
Orange

dougo52's Rating
Arctic Berry

dougo52 did not leave a written review for this product.

Albabin's Rating

that just do nothing

RioWang's Rating
Grape

taste fantastic, personally I don't like the arctic berry flavor at all, because I don't like any cherry taste stuff, just taste weird like medicine. but this grape flavor is just amazing, if you don't want to have foam on top, don't shake it, stir it, it mix very well also, just this product a shot and it wont let you down

heavyballs's Rating
Arctic Berry

this product is really good,no sugar. only the 1 problem that i had, and i dont know why got some face skin problems,when i stop some of the strange red dots are gone,it is like some kind of alergic reaction. but if i dont have that little thing i would give 10/10

Shawn3watts's Rating
Arctic Berry

Honestly I have not seen the gains I thought I would on this product. I admit I have gotten stronger but size wise I have not seen a tremendous difference with cell mass.

jpenn03's Rating
Arctic Berry

Cellmass is my favorite post-workout supplement. This is the only flavor that I have tried, but it is delicious. I highly recommend.

Solrac4's Rating
Arctic Berry

Cell Mass is great taste wise and it help with my workouts. I feel like it helps me get all reps in and bump up the weight

pentaxk85's Rating
Watermelon

I really love the portion size and the taste. I can tell a difference with my recovery using this vs just protein. I have had better results from other products but none compare price wise at least at the buy two get one.

Camilo757's Rating
Grape

Cell mass is an awesome supplement. It really aids in my recovery. I stack this with Syntha-6 Isolate, nitrix 2.0 and N.O.

Juston76's Rating
Arctic Berry

Arctic Berry is pretty tasty, sort of like cherry kool-aid, and less water is better for the taste. I haven't used Creatine in many years and I have been using Cell Mass for about 2 weeks now and I have noticed that I am not as tired towards the end of my workout and can lift more weight towards the end than I could before. I haven't noticed any weight gain and no stomach issues with this product.

shtucker's Rating
Arctic Berry

Absolutely best tasting supplement ever! Great product with a good mix of ingredients. I can tell a big difference between using it and not using it in terms of recovery time and soreness. I would highly reccomend this product.

• JBMoy
JBMoy's Rating

Long time creatine monohydrate user. Heard good things about this product and was looking forward to the comparison. Unfortunately, I'm getting intense headaches about an hour after every dose. Have taken seven servings so far and the headaches soon follow. Have increased my water uptake x2 with no change.

Hectormrod's Rating
Grape

Great recovery and strength product! I have been taking this product for about 3 months and I notice greater recovery time after heavy days and definitely more strength. I usually take 1 dose as soon as I wake up and 1 dose after my workout. Highly recommend.

spear01's Rating

I like using cellmass in the winter when bulking. I usually take it year round when doing strongman training. I switched gears to bodybuilding and am cycling off of it. I have always taken BSN products pretty much from the beginning. I enjoy all their products and recommend to everybody.

RafaelCorredato's Rating
Arctic Berry

Very Very Nice, i liked so much :) i train and in the another day, i ready for the another session o/

karinabe16's Rating
Arctic Berry

artic berry is very tasty I like it more and more. I have been taking it post workout about 8 times or more and it does its job, reduces my soreness very well

angadskhalsa's Rating
Grape

angadskhalsa did not leave a written review for this product.

Joe0669's Rating
Arctic Berry

Joe0669 did not leave a written review for this product.

marcbisson's Rating
Grape

marcbisson did not leave a written review for this product.

zoner1's Rating
Arctic Berry

The best out there! love this stuff.