BSN CellMass 2.0 Reviews

Good
Watermelon

jchalfant's Rating
Grape

This product works great. Awesome for why it does. Can't take it without putting it in my protine.

ocorredor's Rating
Arctic Berry

It works well. Almost no soreness and good strength gains. I always get water retention with creatine, and this one was no different. I don't normally respond to creatine but this one worked well. Good but there's better out there. It has virtually no taste lol, its like a lightly flavored water. Doesn't mix that well.

spiritall's Rating
Watermelon
Arctic Berry

its not my first time with cellmass, but with 2.0 yes. I take it with my shake every morning and in my big shake (home made weight gainer, 400ml 2 % milk, 1.5-2 scoop whey, 1 banana, 1 cup oatmeal,frozen strawberry, greek yogourt 4 spoon, 1 scoop cellmass => blended !) . Artic Berry taste really awesome and give a very nice taste to my chocolat whey. Its BSN so you dont exactly know how much of everything is in it (5 gr mix creatine, 3 gr glutamine.. per two scoop). So dont buy it until it's buy one get one free. I workout 6-7 time a week (split training of course) I take a bunch of supp (whey,preworkout,bcaa all day long,carnitine,fish oil,multivitamine,zma..) so im never shor more than one day or half. Its help me maybe getting more fuller.. but its not the 3 gr of glutamine that will change everything cause we need more than 3gr.. So yes it's a good creatine blend that taste good, dissolve quickly. no stomach issues.no gritty. no watter weight wich is good, because we all know that if you gain weight fast with creatine it's because its all water ! Cons : prop blend (bsn as always) , would like having more glutamine , not a true 50 serving (25 real) ­ . Next time i wanna try Celltech when it will be on sale

alands94's Rating

Tastes great and mixes reasonable well. I like to take a scoop after my morning workout and another scoop before bed. Since I started taking this product I have noticed that I recover more quickly and experience less muscle soreness the next day.

kezi4rgo's Rating
Arctic Berry

this product is so good, it will make you wanna drink it just like a normal drink, when you open it up for the first time arctic berry smell amazing, and even better flavour!! recommend it to everyone!!

theyankos's Rating
Arctic Berry

i take it once a day, and i can definitely feel and see the impact on my training.

Fitcome30's Rating

This supplement is great as a post workout. Helps with soreness and actually tastes really good.

chad1000's Rating
Arctic Berry

Good product but is anyone worried about the Sucralose and Red-40 it has? I don't like the fact that this product is made with these ingredients that I feel can easily be taken out without losing anything.

mcgr0583's Rating
Grape

Pros: Ingredients (creatine and glutamine) good for post workout. I like taking a .5 serving before bed too. Cons: The grape flavor literally has no taste, sometimes I debate if the product is effective compared to other products or whole foods. Overall: Unsure if the product is as effective as advertised IMO (others may disagree). Don't try grape, not impressed with the flavor (because it does not exist).

mcneilltam's Rating
Arctic Berry

I have tried other recovery products with and without creatine. This has been one of the best for me and I keep coming back to it because it really reduces the soreness when you push a little harder or lift a little heavier. None of their flavours have that excessive, sickly sweet taste that comes from too much artificial sweetener. Every BODY is different and this is one that works very well for me.

sandro1986's Rating

good for recovery

corkydangerd's Rating
Blue Raz

Great post workout! Been using this product for a few years and still get results. You will not be disappointed with Cell Mass.

dave21hannah's Rating
Arctic Berry

dave21hannah did not leave a written review for this product.

MaxFckgHarris's Rating
Arctic Berry

MaxFckgHarris did not leave a written review for this product.

barbartos's Rating

Out of all the supplements I have tried in several categories, I would say this one works. Great product.

abbou23's Rating
Arctic Berry

very good product i use it post workout since i use CREADE pre workout...the only negative i may have is i don't feel it really helps in "recovery" i'm always sore wether i take it or not...but since i'm seeing major change in my body i will believe it works good for me

dprice2011's Rating
Grape

The watermelon flavor was pretty good so I tried grape. Very disappointed. It was like a creamy grape flavor. Very off putting.

Alejandro593's Rating

exelent leanmass

thedirtlord's Rating

Awesome product. Very happy with the recovery results seen in product. My flavour was orange. However it was not on the drop down. Taste good. Seems to be good value for money. The tub is large.