BSN CellMass 2.0 Reviews

Supports Replenishment of Muscle Creatine and Glutamine Stores*

Good

macleanshanks's Rating
Blue Raz

Great product, great taste and mixes well. I've reordered this several times and will continue to do so.

Cydoken's Rating
Watermelon

Cydoken did not leave a written review for this product.

jpaulg's Rating
Grape

This is a great addition to the NOexplode, AminoX stack. I train for 2-3 hours per session and rarely am painfully sore the next day. I also see consistent healthy gains from the BSN products

• wya23
wya23's Rating
Grape

Decent product with great taste. Mouth's really dry/thirsty after drinking it every time post-workout. Realize I probably only need creatine and not the glutamine and other ingredients since i dont know if they actually work or not. Personally prefer beast creatine

Staphylin's Rating
Arctic Berry

Really loved the product. Actually this is a good thing to add to BCAAs to have a glutamine matrix (L-Glutamine AND peptides) and your daily high quality creatine for the day. With extra hydrolysed aminos. It also contains a plant, banaba leaf extract, that actually spike the insulin and this is a good thing after the workout because it helps assimilate the carbs (you need to replenish the muscles with carbs after the work out) and insulin is anabolic. The buy one get one free deal makes the price moooore than correct for a creatine. And the taste is awesome.

ZackaryStewart's Rating
Arctic Berry

I have seen great results with this product! All of my lifts have gone up and it definitely speeds up recovery time. It tastes pretty good but make sure you stay well hydrated!

camronblonigan's Rating
Arctic Berry

I have been using this because of the amazing buy one get one free deals that come along every month or so. Great product! Gives you a solid recovery blend including good creatine dosage. I personally take a serving before and one after which helps my get through and minimize how sore I am post workout. Good for the deal but definitely better BCAA blends on the market. Would recommend when 50 servings become buy one get one.

Kingraj23's Rating
Watermelon

I am not a fan of this compared to how i now feel with Post Jym..

xxchas1975xx's Rating

Great product! Solid Results! I love the grape but not a big fan of the watermelon. I have seen good results after taking this for ten weeks. I have gained about 12 pounds of muscle, went up about 40 lbs on bench and about 60 on squats if not more. I was into bodybuilding for about 15 years and have just came off of a seven year hiatus. So some of my gains can be attributed to muscle memory. Nonetheless, this is a good choice for any lifter. Take two scoops a day for best results. Generally, I take this as a post work out.

seanadams123's Rating

So far so good, seems to help reduce soreness but I haven't been using it long. Taste is very good and product is very reasonably priced.

222chad's Rating

very chalky

Gumshun's Rating
Watermelon

cell mass. What can I say. It's suppose to be for post workout recovery. To be honest I can't tell if it works. How would one know? The taste is ok. It kind of tastes like jello, but with a wicked sour after taste lol. It tastes like the cry baby sour candy. I mean really tart and sour. Otherwise I guess it's ok.

Kherrel1234's Rating

BSN in hole is a great company that makes quality products. Cellmass is just one of the many great tasting outstanding products. watermelon taste great easy to mix and used pre and post workout it makes my muscles feel fuller and gives incredible pumps. The research behind it shows that it just works, use it and email me in a month and just say thanks for the review.

fitmomlife's Rating
Arctic Berry

This is a great intra and post workout shake! Keeps you pushing through your sets and keeps the fatigue from setting in too early. I love how many things it is all in one supplement so I don't have to have a counter full of containers anymore. Definitely something everyone should add to their supplement list!

hova44's Rating

I really had a lot of progress while I was taking this supplement. It mixes very well in water, and the Blue raz flavor is great. I found that this supplement works very well when paired with nitrix 2.0 and endorush. While on this supplement, my recovery times were diminished drastically. It made me be able to workout harder and longer as well, I recommend this supplement to any athletes out there that are looking to decrease recovery times and to perform at a high level.

stevenolsewski's Rating
Arctic Berry

This products does work wonders. I take it post workout on training days and first thing in the morning on non training days. The Arctic Berry flavor is amazing. It mixes very easily and does not fill me up so I can still have my post workout protein shake. I would highly recommend this product.

HurricaneH's Rating

I give this a 1 just because its a proprietary blend so they are going cheap on this product and charging how much? Yeah sorry the industry needs a change from this cheap method just to make huge profit

Clodoe's Rating
Blue Raz

Thought it would taste like N.O. explode pre-workout blue raz which I am obsessed with. This is chalky and milky... It does what it needs to do, but I take so long to drink it because it tastes so bad.

przemekbrzydal's Rating
Watermelon

Good post work out supplement. Taste too sweet tuh

Jikijij's Rating
Arctic Berry

Jikijij did not leave a written review for this product.