BSN CellMass 2.0 Reviews

Concentrated Post-Workout Recovery!*

Green Apple
Orange

Akime1984's Rating

I have taken this stuff on and off for several years with great results. I have tried other products but always come back to cellmass. Taste good too.

stepleader17's Rating
Arctic Berry

BSN does it again! Excellent product overall. Feel less fatigue the next day, and soreness is a bare minimum, so I can smash another body part the next day. I'd recommend you just put the power in your mouth and wash it down with some water. It doesn't mix well, and there's a lot left in the shaker cup after.

DirtyRod's Rating
Blue Raz

Very impressed with the product. I've been taking it before and after intense workouts and those **** leg days for 7-8 months now and I've experienced faster recovery and significantly reduced soreness. The Blue Raz flavor makes it easy to take. Definitely a place on the shelf for this one.

TimStrubell's Rating
Watermelon

TimStrubell did not leave a written review for this product.

Mischa29's Rating
Arctic Berry

Works great but the Arctic Berry tastes like Playdoh.

supacoldice's Rating
Arctic Berry

Liked the product and the flavour was good. The only thing I didn't like was that in order to get the "5 grams of creatine", 2 scoops are needed, even though it is recommended to take 1 scoop post workout. Needed to use extra creatine otherwise I would be blowing through tubs of this along with my money extremely fast

jameslangston13's Rating

Another GREAT product by BSN! My bro gave me a three week supply of this stuff to sample. After just three times of use(post-workout), I could feel and see results. I definitely do NOT want to run out of this!

artDDP's Rating
Arctic Berry

While I think this is a good blend I'm not a fan of the somewhat medicinal taste of arctic berry. When mixing this product in a shaker cup it froths up and I usually have to wait at least five minutes for it to settle before I can actually drink it. There would be several sips worth left clinging to the sides of my cup. Perhaps another flavor may be more to my liking however I'd like CellMass a lot more if it mixed better.

BrandonW340's Rating
Watermelon

BrandonW340 did not leave a written review for this product.

LiftingTheWorld's Rating

Relieves my soreness pretty quickly and helps me recover faster.

bigcarlucho's Rating
Green Apple

For me is the best recovery is Cellmas2.0 + AminoX or SCIVATION Xtend

ryano419's Rating
Arctic Berry

I am not a big fan of having to load up on multiple supplements before, during and after a workout. I hate having tubs and tubs of proteins, creatines, nitric oxides and aminos stacked on top of my fridge. So I like to limit this. BUT I have worked through quite a few tubs of this Cellmass 2.0 and I gotta say...I love it. I definitely notice a size increase when taking this post workout. And I mean RIGHT after I put my last weight down for the day/night I am drinking it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to change up their supplement stacks and/or add some size. It's relatively cheap and delicious.

basansingh316's Rating

basansingh316 did not leave a written review for this product.

pattersonj2's Rating
Blue Raz

pattersonj2 did not leave a written review for this product.

bignick1927's Rating
Grape

i liked it, if you don't want foam don't shake, just stir with a spoon, it'll be better if they give the quantity of creatine glutamine and amino acids you get per serving

dougo52's Rating
Arctic Berry

dougo52 did not leave a written review for this product.

Albabin's Rating

that just do nothing

RioWang's Rating
Grape

taste fantastic, personally I don't like the arctic berry flavor at all, because I don't like any cherry taste stuff, just taste weird like medicine. but this grape flavor is just amazing, if you don't want to have foam on top, don't shake it, stir it, it mix very well also, just this product a shot and it wont let you down

heavyballs's Rating
Arctic Berry

this product is really good,no sugar. only the 1 problem that i had, and i dont know why got some face skin problems,when i stop some of the strange red dots are gone,it is like some kind of alergic reaction. but if i dont have that little thing i would give 10/10

Shawn3watts's Rating
Arctic Berry

Honestly I have not seen the gains I thought I would on this product. I admit I have gotten stronger but size wise I have not seen a tremendous difference with cell mass.