BSN AMINOx Reviews

Resist Muscular Fatigue and Increase Muscular Endurance*

1-20 of 1,403 Reviews

joen63's Rating

I train early in the morning without much nutrition in me. I drink this as an intra workout because it contains both EAA's and BCAA's. It could very well just be all in my head but I do feel like this supp gives me a shot of energy during my workout when I am starting to drag. It also tastes almost identical to red gatorade so that's a plus as well.

njvtec's Rating
Green Apple

njvtec did not leave a written review for this product.

chvyguy's Rating
Watermelon

I love BSN products and was looking for an amino acid supplement to sip on during my workouts. Let's just say I wasn't disappointed when I got this. The watermelon flavor is the absolute best and tastes identical to a watermelon jolly rancher.

shooterm83's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I love the taste and effervescant properties of this drink. Also 10g of BCAAs is great per serving.

vanhanz's Rating

I rarely get DOMS and I attribute that to taking a fair amount of Amino acids throughout the day and after working out. This product delivers. Amazing taste with a nice fizzzzzz.

BK86Tehran's Rating
Grape

Excellent product with Excellent Ingredient! tastes are very good and price is also reasonable for both sizes! it is a perfect supplement for Intra-workout or replacement of old-fashion Amino pills! Highly recommended!

przemekbrzydal's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Pretty good, one of the best BCAA

Nrmeen's Rating
Green Apple

Nrmeen did not leave a written review for this product.

MANHUPFITNESS's Rating

I'm not sure if I notice major differences between taking them and not, but i don't feel as tired after if i take these right after my workouts. The watermelon flavour tastes amazing. It was on sale, per serving it was a pretty good price.

anton7718's Rating
Green Apple

I cycle between the watermelon and the green apple everyday. Mixes well and tastes great. I take it towards the end of my workouts for that extra push.

marcie81's Rating
Grape

The grape taste great, like grape cool-aid! I used this for the first time while I worked out with my fiancé. He had me lifting more and harder than I do on my own and on my own I hurt the next few days to almost keep me from going back to the gym. Taking BSN AMINOx, I was a little sore the next day but nothing to what I've been before. I wanted to go back to the gym to work harder. I've taken other amino brands, but nothing had be feeling less aches like this one! I had to order my own to use.

VICTORULTIMATE's Rating

BEST FLAVOR

deflegend's Rating
Watermelon

deflegend did not leave a written review for this product.

demifieds's Rating

I like the Green Apple, Grape and Watermelon flavors the best. I found that drinking too much, though, I would get bloated and possibly gassy. It has effervescent propertied and I think that is why; I usually don't drink bubbly stuff. I've since had to change brands since using AminoX for about 5 months.

calebshuford's Rating
Watermelon

Taste pretty good, a little sour but it's pretty good. Don't put too much bc it gets more sour lol. Helps with stamina.

markstokes7's Rating

I used to be really fatigue and tired during my workouts, to the point where I would yawn repeatedly during my workouts. I start taking BSN Aminox, and noticed that I could push myself everyday, without having muscle fatigue the following day.

jordanjgrise's Rating

This product is nothing more than just your average BCAA blend. Dosage is low, the flavors were too sour for my liking, and the mixability wasn't the best. I understand it is one of the more affordable BCAA's out there, but just spend the extra few bucks and purchase a better tasting, superior blend.

KentonW14's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This product mixed very well. I liked the flavor, and was able to get a little boost of energy as well. I also felt like it helped me recover most when I was feeling some muscle cramps come on.

jeremynd77's Rating
Green Apple

I take this towards the end of my workout and it helps me get a few extra sets at the end. I have also noticed when I am consistent with this product I am a lot less sore the next day. Good product.

atcdanner's Rating

I can tell a big difference in how sore I am the day after a workout. When I take these BCAA's I am much less sore and more ready to go. Mixes easy and tastes good. I use after every workout!

1-20 of 1,403 Reviews