BSN AMINOx Reviews

Strawberry Dragnonfruit
Blue Raz
Tropical Pineapple
Grape
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!
Unflavored
1-20 of 1,755 Reviews

CTP25's Rating
Grape

Tastes really good. I found the most effective way to use it is to drink a whole serving within about 5 minutes, halfway through my workout.

Getreallyfit8's Rating

Great product. Great taste. Really seems to do the job.

PumaDee's Rating
Watermelon

PumaDee did not leave a written review for this product.

Feickstephen's Rating
Watermelon

I started using this product to try to cut some of the calories out from the protein shakes. I switched from BSN IsoBurn, which is also a great product but had way more calories and I preferred to use milk so it was harder to mix when going from work to the gym. This product allows me to work out extremely hard, get a serious burn and sweat going and not feel sore the next day. While on this product i have increased my maxes by 23% I have been making some serious improvements on this product and have not felt really sore in a long time. Flavour is good and mixes well with my BSN N.O explode. I'm not a BSN rep i just trust their product and they are the only one I've every trusted and used. The comparison with other similar products don't even come close to the levels of products in this one. Their BCAA levels are amazing when looking at the price. Love the product and will continue to use while I pursue a younger and healthier body with less fat and more muscle.

michael33looney's Rating
Strawberry Dragnonfruit

Boy do I love this stuff. Strawberry Dragonfruit is perfect. Not overly sweet. The effervescent part is awesome. I pour this over ice and just chill after my workout. Great stuff, it's always in my bag.

brandonpetkus's Rating

This stuff tastes amazing!!! If it was cheaper I would drink it all the time. the only reason I gave it a 10 is because it won't let me rate it any higher. Same thing goes for the watermelon flavor. It's like drinking a Jolly Rancher. Exactly like it. Does it work? I don't know. The thing about amino acids is that you don't really know unless it's the only thing you take. I think it does. Or maybe I hope it does.

bneylon's Rating
Unflavored

I regularly use Gaspari Aminolast, but it's not rated well here so I thought I'd try some other BCAA powders. BSN AMINOx is the first I tried. I got unflavored so I could add it directly to my syntha6 shake. I also tried it straight in water. It's tolerable, but certainly not pleasant. There's definitely reason to flavor this stuff. While I did notice added benefit to recovery time and output levels, the effects of one scoop of AMINOx are less pronounced than one scoop of Aminolast. AMINOx seemed to release effects more slowly and over a longer period of time, but even cumulatively, the effects were less than Aminolast.

yuandrewyu's Rating
Watermelon

I decided to switch from my regular source of aminos since i tried BSN syntha 6 and that tasted pretty good. The watermelon flavor had the best ratings so i thought it would be delicious. I was completely wrong. Its honestly so hard to stomach it. I don''t know how I am going to get through all 30 servings of this thing.

Serenityfan1965's Rating

Serenityfan1965 did not leave a written review for this product.

calderondynasty's Rating

calderondynasty did not leave a written review for this product.

BiancaF1's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Felt great after taking this, just a little sweet for my taste

Jackulaa's Rating
Grape

This product has turned me into a believer! I have taken BCAAs before but there's something about BSN AminoX's blend that makes me feel like a superman in the gym. When I take this during my workout, I recover much faster between sets and can easily put in two hours of non-stop lifting. My gym buddy cannot believe how I can just keep going, while he's sitting on the bench still recovering from his last bench. My favourite taste so far is watermelon, they should call it the "watermelon fizz", it's got a mildly sweet flavour with some punchy after taste. Grape is pretty good too but a bit too sweet for me.

• Ridok
Ridok's Rating

Ridok did not leave a written review for this product.

Jyoung538's Rating
Green Apple
Grape

Jyoung538 did not leave a written review for this product.

ETorres01's Rating

Great flavor , great price

kylegtheassman's Rating
Strawberry Orange

Best bcaa on the market. love the taste and cost is on point and it give me some nice pumps in the gym. will buy again for sure.

JLVittitow's Rating

I enjoy all the flavors selected however the lack of most flavors being available in the 70 serving is the only issue I have. Otherwise this is a great product all the way around.

jayfuller2's Rating
Strawberry Orange

The Strawberry orange flavor is great. Tastes a little like baking soda if you drink too much at once. It helps me continue to run at peak performance. It fuels me to keep going far beyond I would have without. An excellent product for the price!

markatchison's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Another great product from BSN. The Blue Raspberry is a really great tasting Amino,helps me get through tough workouts & gives me a pick me up late afternoons. I take it 2X's a day. It doesn't have a jolting- spiking energy surge, but comes on melow and is cheaper than some of the other brands. Will purchase again

NeAtEnD's Rating

Amazing taste -- grape is my favorite. Good amino profile. Excellent BCAA product.

1-20 of 1,755 Reviews