BSN AMINOx Reviews

Offset Muscle Breakdown and Increase Muscular Endurance*

1-20 of 1,488 Reviews

Cydoken's Rating

I've been using BSN Aminos for a few months now, and i cant recommend it more. I drink a bottle upon waking up and as an intraworkout. Every hit i take at the gym is revitalizing. The flavors and consistency vary from flavor to flavor, but Grape is dope. Gains for days.

Pyro14's Rating
Blue Raspberry

At first i thought this product would be burden, but it turned out to be a major fortification towards soreness and fatigue! Applying Amino-x during your workout will improve your endurance, abilities to lift heavy and more. If you feel a lot weaker, tired even drained both mentally and physically after working-out, i'd recommend using amino-x.

mruiz729's Rating
Watermelon

I absolute love this product. I usually workout after work and usually at nights. I used to need the help of a pre-workout like mp assault but with the bsn aminox i no longer need the extra help mp used to give me. So i stopped my pre-workout and use the bsn aminox instead. It give me enough boost for energy, i am noticing more alertness, i don't feel a crash after, i can lift heavier and more reps without feeling tired. With bsn i get more constant energy and most important it feels natural. I absolutely love this product.

JaretWilliamson's Rating
Watermelon

JaretWilliamson did not leave a written review for this product.

luislena's Rating

This is a great product, especially considering its taste when compared to other BCAA's products. I took it before my empty-stomach cardio in the morning and I definitely saw some results after just a few weeks of using it.

ryschult's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I am new to weightlifting but this product seems to help me recover very well. I usually mix this with a scoop of creatine and drink while lifting over a 45 to 60 min period. The only thing that sucks is the taste but for the price and amount you get I still gave it a ten. I don't drink it for the taste. You have to do two scoops of celltech to get the same amount of amminos so this will last a lot longer. From what I have read 10grams is a good place to be. I will prob buy again and try different flavor.

phil2175's Rating
Green Apple

Great price and excellent taste. Will purchase again.

JohnDubrovny's Rating

great aminos

____THREAT____'s Rating

Superb product especially for the price. Although I can't completely verify this particular product works since I'm using multiple BCAA concurrently, I would say I'm not disappointed here. I'm enjoying the slight sour taste after each sip. As others said, it's like a liquid form Jolly Rancher. I've had all the flavors thanks to the buy one get one free sale as well as other deals, and have no complaint about any of them as they all taste good. The best flavor in my opinion is the green apple. My only main issues is its too powdery, so if you're going to take a scoop and drop it in an empty bottle for the go, do it carefully or it will explode right back out the cup and leave a mess. Another slight issue is it's a bit carbonated so if you use it in a shaker bottle, shake and open the bottle cap, the cap may explode out. Almost like shaking a soda can, but not as severe. Overall I'd recommend this product.

johnvanhoose's Rating

Great Amino supplement. Really helps with post workout recovery, and is wonderful to sip during the day. The flavors are incredible. Reminds you of a melted Jolly Rancher. Certainly a staple in my supplement arsenal.

MartynasCiz's Rating
Green Apple

Amazing value, taste and it really does what it says on a tin.

dgonzalez1301's Rating
Grape

Love this product... Helps me my recovery after hard workouts and makes me feel refreshed in the morning. The only Aminos I buy!

whiteywhite17's Rating
Blue Raspberry

whiteywhite17 did not leave a written review for this product.

Stevenleyva1's Rating

Great aminos for recovery a kickass supplement I would recommend to any bodybuilder or competitors.

Rkbaker68's Rating
Grape

Rkbaker68 did not leave a written review for this product.

clschake's Rating

Great BCAA supplement for the money. It tastes pretty good and works for me. If you're looking for a good BCAA supp. for the money, this is the one.

RickRubbin's Rating

By far my favorite intra-workout product. I have tried many others and the only one that compared was SciVation Xtend. I consistently notice less fatigue during the lift and reduced soreness the following day. Less fatigue means more volume leading to more fiber damage (muscle growth) . Possible cons: the drink is slightly carbonated. Some people dont like this but i really dont mind it. Another negative is their use of a "proprietary blend". BSN is infamous for not listing the dosage of the ingredients in their products. This is no exception. Ive gone through probably 10-15 containers of this stuff and really enjoy all of the flavors. I'd recommend waiting until either the buy one, get 50% off a second sale occurs or the buy 2, get 1 free sale. Doing the math reveals the same cost per serving from both sales. Enjoy!

DougRarer's Rating

DougRarer did not leave a written review for this product.

andywhite1966's Rating

andywhite1966 did not leave a written review for this product.

jlllew00's Rating

Love, love, love AminoX! Because I can get quite lazy (between work, errands, an extremely energetic puppy, gym, meal prep - it wipes me out!), I prefer to keep things simple & have my 10g BCAA' intra workout rather than 5g before and 5g after & 1 scoop does it! The watermelon & blue raspberry are delish! Green apple, not so much - it could just be me, but after the watermelon & blue raspberry flavors, I expected it to be like a green apple jolly rancher - mmmm, nope.

1-20 of 1,488 Reviews