BSN AMINOx Reviews

Strawberry Dragnonfruit
Blue Raz
Tropical Pineapple
Grape
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!
Unflavored
1-20 of 1,744 Reviews

Jackulaa's Rating
Watermelon

This product has turned me into a believer! I have taken BCAAs before but there's something about BSN AminoX's blend that makes me feel like a superman in the gym. When I take this during my workout, I recover much faster between sets and can easily put in two hours of non-stop lifting. My gym buddy cannot believe how I can just keep going, while he's sitting on the bench still recovering from his last bench. My favourite taste so far is watermelon, they should call it the "watermelon fizz", it's got a mildly sweet flavour with some punchy after taste. Grape is pretty good too but a bit too sweet for me.

• Ridok
Ridok's Rating

Ridok did not leave a written review for this product.

Jyoung538's Rating
Green Apple

Jyoung538 did not leave a written review for this product.

ETorres01's Rating

Great flavor , great price

kylegtheassman's Rating
Strawberry Orange

Best bcaa on the market. love the taste and cost is on point and it give me some nice pumps in the gym. will buy again for sure.

JLVittitow's Rating

I enjoy all the flavors selected however the lack of most flavors being available in the 70 serving is the only issue I have. Otherwise this is a great product all the way around.

jayfuller2's Rating
Strawberry Orange

The Strawberry orange flavor is great. Tastes a little like baking soda if you drink too much at once. It helps me continue to run at peak performance. It fuels me to keep going far beyond I would have without. An excellent product for the price!

markatchison's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Another great product from BSN. The Blue Raspberry is a really great tasting Amino,helps me get through tough workouts & gives me a pick me up late afternoons. I take it 2X's a day. It doesn't have a jolting- spiking energy surge, but comes on melow and is cheaper than some of the other brands. Will purchase again

NeAtEnD's Rating

Amazing taste -- grape is my favorite. Good amino profile. Excellent BCAA product.

EmmanuelNolo's Rating

EmmanuelNolo did not leave a written review for this product.

Bullhandy's Rating

Great taste and hardly any soreness

csailer18's Rating
Watermelon

Did not taste very good and I have to choke it down. The flavors sounded great, but did not taste the same way........

Vladbalv's Rating
Green Apple

I bought a 70 servings piece and SURPRISE it has only 52 servings. The taste is OK but I'm very disappointed about the quantity...

to04676's Rating
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!

This mixes very well and tastes pretty good. Its not overly sweet like i find Xtend so its easier to drink as an intra. The effervescence makes it seem more refreshing.

Hallbelbaisi's Rating

Great Supplement I use it during my workout it gives me the push I need till the end . I only wish they put the Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine ratio.

jddallman's Rating

I really like this amino formula. It's not like you can see immediate results when you supplement with BCAA but for me it makes a difference with recovery and intra-workout stamina if I don't use them. BSN AminoX is at a great price-point; however, some of the flavors are hit and miss. Grape which is usually a difficult flavor for supplements tastes really great. The rest of them aren't bad, but have a bit of a chemically taste (it's a supplement after all, so don't get too picky).

traejustin's Rating

Great intra workout amino product or anytime between meals or post workout. Only wish the label were a bit more transparent, not a fan of the proprietary blend labeling, however still a great product nonetheless.

angiehowie's Rating
Blue Raspberry

angiehowie did not leave a written review for this product.

paulmcwhorter's Rating
Tropical Pineapple

I've been a big fan of BSN AminoX for a long time. Prices are reasonable. Most flavors are decent with good quality ingredients. Grape is my favorite. Tropical Pineapple sounded very good, but I was a tad disappointed with the flavor.

Ireneliftsclean's Rating

Ireneliftsclean did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,744 Reviews