BSN AMINOx Reviews

Strawberry Dragonfruit
Blue Raz
Tropical Pineapple
Grape
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!
Unflavored
1-20 of 1,782 Reviews

Babelboy77's Rating

amazing , i love it

Hoger64's Rating
Strawberry Dragonfruit

I've had more than half a dozen different kinds of BCAA and none of them can compare to AMINOx Strawberry Dragonfruit flavour in terms of performance or flavour. Too many BCAAs have an overly sweet taste and sometimes can be overpowering in flavour. I've finally come across one that replicates the realism of the actual fruit flavours it says it has. The taste is mildly sweet but perfectly adds some sourness of the strawberry while adding the refreshing juiciness of fresh Dragonfruit. CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS FLAVOUR! Last thing is that it luckily does not have an unpleasant odor that stains whatever it touches like how ALLMAX Aminocore BCAAs do that's just straight disgusting.

Ghadyawwad's Rating

Amazing taste on of the products that i started my supplement business bery convenient amino acid product amazing taste and will give u an amazing tingling feeling

Mollymarkward's Rating

Blue raspberry aminos are a decent flavor, but are a little chalky and have a strange after taste. I also tried the green apple, and it was definitely better than blue raspberry. In the past I tried their strawberry orange flavor and that one is my favorite out of the three.

Gzakk's Rating
Watermelon

One of my favorite amino drinks! I love watermelon and it is such a hard flavor to get right but BSN nailed it!

ScoobySRA's Rating
Green Apple

ScoobySRA did not leave a written review for this product.

anubhavkohli83's Rating
Watermelon

For intra-workout, and post workout accomanyment, I strongly recommend BSN Aminox. But I was not happy with the product quality when it comes to the choice of flavor. I believe, watermelon was not a good choice Aminos. I usually order my supplies 3-6 months in advance, so have been really careful with the product manufacturing as well as expiration dates. The Watermelon flavor disappointed me, after I opened the sealed and it was a rock chunk that had to be broken with the crusher before I could use it during my workouts. Additionally, rock hard pieces ofcourse needs time to dissolve in water before use. I would rather recommend flavors such as DragonFruit, Strawberry Orange and Green Apple, these tastes much better!!!

PumaDee's Rating
Watermelon

The only word that comes to mind when I think of AminoX is: refreshing. Especially the watermelon flavor; it's soooooooo **** good and I love it.

Lasko13's Rating

Best Amino Product on the market hands down. From the taste to the recovery and performance this product provides. I have been using Amino-X for a couple years now and am not disappointed at all with it. Great source of Vitamin D as well with the 10g of BCAA blend.

Siarhiej90's Rating
Blue Raspberry

My first BCAA complex. It was very tasty for me. I took it 2 month and I was happy, because I transformated visibly.

Salherrera05's Rating

love this amino!

bigheroboy's Rating

I took this product along with Syntha 6 and creatine monohydrate and experienced positive results over an 8 week strength training cycle. It mixes well and has a refreshing effervescence. The one negative thing I will say about this product is that I ordered 4 of the 30 serving canisters which was supposed to yield 120 total servings and would have covered the 112 servings I needed for my 8 week cycle, but each can only yielded an average of 21 servings using the scoop provided in the canister. That is a 30% shortfall and significantly increases the cost per serving. Be warned! Track your servings and see if you're getting scammed.

MotherTucker666's Rating
Grape

Love these Amino's. The flavour is the best part about it, so darn good. I always have a scoop with a 2 litre bottle of water every workout to keep the pump up, and it definitely works. It makes a change from plain old water during workouts too so I feel it promotes my hydration more than normal.

musclebuilder48's Rating

Definitely has a great taste and helps through my workouts

H13rarchy's Rating
Grape

This stuff is amazing! Highest dose of BCAA's per serving compared to any other product and the flavors are great. The grape taste like grape kool-aid and the strawberry dragonfruit is like drinking a Starburst. I'll never buy any other BCAA's again.

MariaClint's Rating
Blue Raspberry

MariaClint did not leave a written review for this product.

Devonleedavid's Rating
Watermelon

Love the taste, it has almost become a trigger for pushing a great workout every time I taste it. Been able to keep my workout schedule and get to the gym everyday with enough recovery not to be struggling to get to the gym.

gbnovaes's Rating

I used to only order gold standard bcaa and after trying Aminox i switched. It tastes great, mixes well and I like to combine with pre workout creating nice flavors. Ive noticed better muscle growth as well along with protein from the same brand. From now on this is my BCAA!

dnjoseph24's Rating
Blue Raspberry

A definite part of my recovery care, if I don't reorder in time & have to go without... I notice workout soreness lasts long and I'm more fatigued. Mixes very well, even my son loves after football practice!

Mandora's Rating

Mandora did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,782 Reviews