BSN AMINOx Reviews

Resist Muscular Fatigue and Increase Muscular Endurance*

1-20 of 1,340 Reviews

saqibpathan's Rating

One of the best amino in market as it contains vit D and and 10g of amino acids per serving. Great for post workout and intra workout recovery. Could be made better if the manufacturer adds glutamine too. I switched to another product as it has to be cycled. Taste 10/10 quality 10/10 try having it with ice you'll feel like you r in heaven.

MIkeZac1's Rating
Green Apple

Product tastes good and dissolves well. Also no sugar is a bonus.

dodgersnty's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I love BSN but this product fell short in my opinion. I don't think they taste good at all, I don't get the same muscular endurance that other BCAA products give me, and I get heartburn if I have more than two servings in a few hours. I also don't like that the proteins are not individually listed as to how much of each one you get per serving. I also don't like all the vitamin D that's in this. From what I remember in my college nutrition classes it's a fat soluble vitamin and can have some nasty side affects if you have too much of it. I MUCH prefer Scivation Xtend over this product. I won't be buying AMINOx ever again.

nancy31981's Rating

nancy31981 did not leave a written review for this product.

ergoe's Rating
Grape

ergoe did not leave a written review for this product.

rey023's Rating

Without a doubt the best tasting BCAAs out there. Absolutely awesome taste, which can be a bummer as you find yourself drinking more than you should heh. It says 2 scoops tops and somehow I found myself going through 30 serving bottles in a little over a week. Obviously you are gonna get most out of this and every other bcaa product training fasted or during those fasted periods when you go without a meal for 4-6 hours. I used it during workouts as I would hit the 4 hour mark without food during and also first thing in the morning before breakfast. You can definitely feel way more energized while taking it. The only reason it's not a 10,its because of a closed label. If you are looking for a BCAAs supp, this is clearly one you have to consider. Strongly recommend that you give it a try!!

Liftsmcgee's Rating
Grape

Love the taste, and the boost this product gave me. I was able to push for that extra rep, eat a panini stuffed with glass, acquire multiple numbers from incredibly attractive women, brush my teeth with a chainsaw, and wrestle a 13 foot grizzly. I accomplished all of this with one serving. Imagine what one could do with two servings? I mean think about that. The life changing potential is there. You'd need the right workout routine of course, but...wow. This stuff is gold. Drink responsibly. Cheers.

ignite19's Rating
Green Apple

Really great product for all year round, personally use it during fasted cardio and with my post workout meal. Green apple flavoring is excellent! Had a sample pack of grape and watermelon both really good flavoring also. Only thing I wish was different was that it contained glutamine.

abedhasan3's Rating

abedhasan3 did not leave a written review for this product.

csisson's Rating

As far as Aminos go, AminoX is upper-tier for quality and taste. Let us not forget that the price is exceptional as well, along with the deals BB.com promotes. I have been supplementing with AminoX during workouts, later on in the day, as well as off days. My recovery rate is much better, I feel more energy during my workouts, as well as during the day while sipping on the Aminos. The flavors I've tried all hold their own, taste exactly as expected, Watermelon was a bit of a let down compared to other Aminos I have tried, but don't let that stop you, still a superior product. I'd recommend this to any one looking for better workouts and better recovery on off days.

naymaswalk's Rating
Blue Raspberry

naymaswalk did not leave a written review for this product.

Kcollison's Rating

One of my favorite BSN products! A great buy too!

gervs11's Rating

This is a good product, at a good price, especially when there is a sale. It has a good profile and does what it is intended to do. I'm not a big fan of the flavours, coming from Cellucor Bcaa. There just seems to be something off about them. But it is a good value.

mavlatour's Rating
Watermelon

mavlatour did not leave a written review for this product.

TomMarton's Rating
Blue Raspberry

TomMarton did not leave a written review for this product.

rkbljc's Rating
Green Apple

The green apple is delicious. Like eating an actual green apple. The blue raspberry is a little strong. I suppose the aminos are working, though hard to tell...at least it's a good tasting amino. When it comes on sale, I grab it. I value 30 servings at no more than $22.

andrewriggs's Rating
Green Apple

I go to the gym for 2 hours, 5 days a week. I take this an hour in to my workout and I can feel it replenish my body with fuel and energy, it reduces soreness. I go from feeling like a dead dog to feeling like I just started to break a sweat in and am about to do work. Would highly recommend for anybody for a during or post workout drink.

Mark505's Rating

Mark505 did not leave a written review for this product.

TheThrill1's Rating
Watermelon

I mixed it with 8 oz of water and found it to be a little chalky. I then mixed it with 16 oz and found it tasted better and wasn't chalky at all. Tastes a lot like NO xplode. To me, Watermelon tasted better.

areese410's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I absolutely love this stuff. It helps me get through my workouts without fatiguing as easily. I have noticed a huge reduction in muscle soreness since I began using this. The taste is as great as the effects. Highly recommend.

1-20 of 1,340 Reviews