BSN AMINOx Reviews

Watermelon
Blue Raz
Tropical Pineapple
Grape
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!
Unflavored
Strawberry Orange
1-20 of 1,701 Reviews

RoadracerRR's Rating
Grape

I wanted someting to drink during my workouts instead of water or gatorade. After reading a bunch of reviews I decided to try these aminos. The grape flavor is just plain awesome, wasn't expecting the fizziness, but doesn't bother me whatsoever, I put alot of ice in my shaker bottle so have not had the top pop open because of the fizz. Has become my workout drink and several of my gym buddies have started drinking it also because they tried mine. Great product have zero negative remarks about BSN AMINOx

maddy374's Rating
Blue Raspberry

maddy374 did not leave a written review for this product.

Damngina0's Rating

AminoX fits the bill of what I look for in my BCAA's (2:1:1, 10 grams, or roughly that per serving, and it tastes great.) The green apple and watermelon flavors are on the stronger side, and the strawberry dragonfruit is definitely not as potent, but has a very nice taste. I like the fact that I can fill an 18-20 oz bottle with 1 scoop and have it throughout my workout, but that's me. I follow an intermittent fasting protocol, and although the research is not conclusive as to if insulin is effected while ingesting BCAA's, I do prefer taking them, as I train fasted 95% of the time. They help with my hunger, as well as my performance and recovery. QUICK TIP: This is effervescent, so the best way I found to mix is to take my blender/shaker bottle and take the metal circle out. Put the water and powder in the bottle and gently tilt back and forth, upside down multiple times. You won't get that big POP in your face. =)

kriszam's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I was taking MP's bcaa's & just recently changed to this product & I can honestly say that I already started feeling the difference in energy output & keeping my tank fueled up to crank out more rep's on my workouts! blu raz is my 1st flavor I try & aside from its great taste, it's very thirst quenching & not overly sweet or bitter. will definitely re-order! Green Apple next..

ApricelessT's Rating

Tastes like kool aid. Less sorness after workout. Mixes well, and fast. Good buy...short and simple!

tstoots's Rating

tstoots did not leave a written review for this product.

RogerNevada's Rating

Skip the calories and the cholesterol, take aminos!

• padizz
padizz's Rating

I really will make this one a short and quick review, Love everythung about this product, mixes well, taste great and has a great prices. I dont start a workout with out it and will continue this pattern.

Friction32's Rating

I have tried the strawberry orange the watermelon and the green apple samples. Really loved all 3 flavors. The watermelon and green apple reminding me of jolly rancher candy. I have noticed less soreness after intense workouts while using the Amino X product. Would definitely recommend this.

rpkitche's Rating
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!

I recently purchased Strawberry Orange, and Fruit Punch flavors of AMINOx. I like the strawberry orange flavor a lot, but the fruit punch was way too sweet and strong of a flavor. Reminded me of cherry Nyquil. I'm going to try mixing it with more water to see if I can choke it down.

rainrun's Rating

rainrun did not leave a written review for this product.

dyanobrien's Rating
Strawberry Dragnonfruit

Strawberry Dragonfruit is a bit heavy on the dragonfruit side but its good. Fruit punch however tastes like fruit punch, and reminds me of Kool Aid almost which is a huge plus for me. It blends super well. Definitely get the fruit punch!

Big_Bobby_B's Rating
Strawberry Dragnonfruit

Strange unnatural after taste that I have not had with Nutriforce or even Xtend. The dragonfruit taste almost like a punch. When with BSN as Xtend was out of stock and Nutriforce has a limited flavor selections, which is too bad. Nutriforce is much better product for me.

agavin000's Rating
Blue Raspberry

BSN makes a great amino product, this is a must have in my work out regimen

stainless_steel's Rating

Just got it and have only had one drink. First impressions: Smells a little strange. Not in a bad way really, but it had a bit of a protein shake smell when i was expecting more of a kool aid type smell. I got fruit punch flavor. Mixed with cold water in a regular squirt-type water bottle. Mixed perfectly with just 10 seconds or so of regular shakes. To my delight, the smell was not at all indicative of the taste at all. Tastes great. Similar to red powerade. Drank it a couple hours after last meal and didn't experience any sort of stomach upset at all. Im not going to review the effectiveness of the product as I trust that it is what it says it is (BCAA's) and it is a no brainer that this stuff works. Besides, if I experience any gains, theres no way to say what factors played the biggest roles in that. Lets face it, its not going to build muscle on its own. There will be many other factors at play but it will play an important role.

mattjkehler's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I haven't taken this long enough to notice significant results but definitely have less muscle soreness post-training! Blue raspberry is awesome. Went through it super fast..tastes too good.

LadyLegasus's Rating
Watermelon
Strawberry Dragnonfruit

I received two samples of strawberry dragonfruit and two of watermelon. To me the watermelon tasted just like watermelon Jolly Ranchers, which I liked. The strawberry dragonfruit was a bit too artificial strawberry for my taste but not terrible. It efferves when you add water, kind of like alkaiser. So when you shake it in a bottle you get a pop, but if mixed in a glass it stirs up really well. I liked mixing it with my water and drinking either during or after my workout. In order to get the full effect you're supposed to drink this either, before, during or after a workout for 3-12 weeks. I didn't have a big enough supply to go that long so I can't attest to how well it will help with muscle recovery or performance. I will be getting some more of this so I can use it for the full time recommended.

cespelage's Rating
Strawberry Orange

Recently tried this for the first time and love the Strawberry Orange flavor. Mixes well with water and I look forward to taking it post workouts. Highly recommend.

Heidihulahoop's Rating

After running out of my usual BCAAs, I ordered BSN AMINOx through Amazon (I say this so you understand why I'm not a "verified" buyer. Anyhow, I got halfway through a 2.23 lb size of the fruit punch before tossing it. It sucks because I actually like the product- the BCCA profile is good and there is no doubt it was helping my workouts and recovery. That said, THIS CRAP STAINS YOUR TEETH! It has large amounts of Red dye #40 AND the natural dye "beet color." Even seriously diluting it leaves you with a very red drink. When I mixed it with the recommended amount of water, it was even worse. My lips, tongue and teeth get slightly pink from it, and I noticed my teeth were becoming less white after longer term use. The benefits from BCCA's are best received when consumed throughout the day, but this vile stuff makes that a bad idea. It was like drinking large amounts of red wine throughout the day- everyday. Hense, into the trash it went. It didn't taste bad and did its job, but I am not sacrificing my pearly whites for it. Since I stopped using it, I got crest strips and got my teeth back to normal- I haven't had any problems since. I will never use this product again and hated it so much I would trash it before giving it to someone else.

Josiahb55's Rating
Grape

Cheap, decent flavors and works well.

1-20 of 1,701 Reviews