BSN AMINOx Reviews

Offset Muscle Breakdown and Increase Muscular Endurance*

Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,508 Reviews

stormj's Rating

Easy to mix and a real good tast. I like to think that I can tell the biggest difference on leg day. About week two I noticed a faster recovery. I will buy this product again.

ArcturusAtari's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I tried it and it did help me with recovery !! plus i felt more endurance in my workouts ! worth trying... but I will try the watermelon flavor soon ! since BR wasn't that impressive..

schaffnerd's Rating

BSN Makes the best flavours in Supplements today. Hands down

jason247888's Rating
Watermelon

I take this pre and post workout everyday, fantastic flavour and easy to drink.

idag33's Rating
Watermelon

idag33 did not leave a written review for this product.

Lehideki2014's Rating
Watermelon

very good mild flavor !! bcaa liked this for me is being good he did not let me fast too great product !! good results !!

rsabrera's Rating

Aminox rocks

issalovessyou's Rating
Green Apple

I love this stuff! This is the first powder aminos product I've ever tried and I have to say it has helped me sustain longer workouts. I do take pre-workout but I find that if I'm doing a combination of cardio and lifting on certain days, I burn the pre-workout pretty fast (I probably didn't get a good enough preworkout). I drink two scoops, which is the maximum daily dose, of this diluted in about 16oz of water with ice on the days that I'm working out. I literally drink this as my water and I've noticed that it helps me handle my workouts longer and I'm not as exhausted afterwards. I HATE green apple flavor! Get the Watermelon if it's your first time trying this!

colosso2018's Rating
Watermelon

I bought this product at my nearest VitaminShoppe for a post workout/recovery. The recovery portion of this product is amazing as is it's mixability. It taste a lot like GFuel if you've ever tried that. It works great at muscle recovery and relaxation, but the flavors are all very sweet. It is a good balance between sweet and unsweet though, it won't make you not like it but it's also not going to be bitter. I will buy it again and recommend it to anybody!

williamlangee's Rating
Watermelon

I've been using amino acids & BCAA's for about a year now and have also tried just about every company. I bought this product on a buy 1 get 1 free deal about 2 months ago and was real excited about the product because of the great reviews and taste. I know that taste doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but with so many great tasting flavors and different companies that offer virtually the same product, I find it fairly important. I was real disappointed in the taste and I really dislike to carbonated taste that this product offers. Although this product has an impressive label, I won't be ordering this again, and will stick to other companies, which offer the same label & ingredients.

PeeEazy's Rating
Green Apple

Amazing supp at a great price.

Alex0225's Rating
Grape

GOD ****!! this thing tastes like grape koolaid, amazingly delicious!! Been used this for 2 months and i have noticed some size also im not as sore after a workout.

sampreethmv's Rating

I live in U.A.E I bought this product "Aminox" from a pharmacy and when i had some scoops i noticed a white paper cover inside the bottle, i took it out and found it was the same thing we seen when we open a new bag or pillow the same granules which were meant to diffuse odor was in it, luckily it was'nt broken or teared which would have killed me because it is written not to eat it, I seriously thought BSN was a good product and this made me shocked to see such things inside the bottle which was sealed and had a hard paper cover after it and inside it i found this paper packet containing this, I will never buy your product again.

fotiskotoulopou's Rating
Watermelon

fotiskotoulopou did not leave a written review for this product.

bannana612's Rating

Good amino thay mixes well and good flavor

Neona's Rating
Grape

It's a BOMB! I lift everyday. If I do so, means it's working. I was a bit sceptical about proprietary blend, but now this might be exception to the rule. Green Apple is amazing, smells so good, tastes even better.

allira124's Rating
Watermelon

This is my first bcaa supplement and I have to say I'm very surprised. It tastes too good to be true!! I've been having trouble getting through my workouts while carb cycling, my muscles get really tired halfway through my workout. Since buying this supplement I feel a noticeable increase in my endurance, I'm no longer struggling through my last few sets. Thank you BSN!!

neo2070's Rating

I reveived a tub of this from a BSN promotion and have been using it for a few weeks now. I took 1 scoop with 8oz of water immediately following my workout and am impressed by the BCAA profile of 10g per serving! I was not however impressed by the taste as the fruit punch flavor was a bit too much for my taste even with 10oz of water maybe because it is sugar free? but you shouldn't judge it by taste alone as I have heard that the Green Apple and Watermelon flavor taste great but that why I gave it a 6/10 for taste. It mixed easily in a cup but don't try to mix in a shaker cup because it is carbonated and will fizz up like soda when shaken too much. There was not much residue at the bottom of the cup and was great at helping me recover from the day's workout and at 30 servings for $19.00 it is a good value for the high profile. Would recommend to anyone looking to supplement with BCAA's however not the fruit punch flavor.

sebastian365's Rating

The best AminoX!!!!

MaxCollidge's Rating
Grape

MaxCollidge did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,508 Reviews