BSN AMINOx Reviews

Resist Muscular Fatigue and Increase Muscular Endurance*

1-20 of 1,437 Reviews

kristyleestar's Rating
Grape

love the grape flavor and the fruit punch.. Really good and easy mixing. It seems carbonated for some reason when I shake it, it pops my shaker top, not bad but it does have a little pressure behind it.

syaeger's Rating
Green Apple

I didn't realy want to review the product but as far as bodybuilding . Com goes they have some of the fastest delivery from a web sight I have ever experienced. Dude I ordered on Monday and got it Wednesday wtf. That's crazy I must live next door lol

fmazurIV's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This post-workout recovery supplement is one of the best on the market. After intense days at the gym, this powder helps my muscles from fatiguing as fast, keeps them going longer, and when I'm at rest, AMINOx does a fantastic job of repairing and preparing my muscles for the next day, whether it's another killer workout, or a lazy rest day. Taking this supplement, my body stays ready.

Bigdaddyoilcan's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This stuff is great. It taste pretty good but just a warning if you shake it in a blender bottle using the right amount of water it will pop the top off and get aminos everywhere.

Jpettersson20's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Really good product here. Its simple and micronized. It worked very well for me and i noticed a difference in my recovery time from when i wasn't drinking any. The blue ras was probably not a good choice for me. Maybe because its a made up flavor but it wasnt horrible just not the best in my opinion. I would recommend to others especially when it comes to value for money.

meggangraczyk's Rating
Green Apple

I love the flavor Green Apple and the bubbly effervescence. Aminox is a great low calorie and no sugar way to get extra BCAAs.

austinbitner's Rating
Blue Raspberry

taste's great mixes awesome. the blue raspberry is awesome i mixed it up and got fruit punch this time and it is also great. definitely something i'll continue using

ddstarbuck000's Rating

Great taste! Favorite amino acid product!

tattoo4139's Rating

this is a great product. i tried ON amino energy and hated it, its crap. u feel a slight caffeine rush and it quickly crashes..then i tossed it and got aminoX. this is good stuff. 10mg of quality ingredietnts in a 14g scoop. thats oretty good, tastes good and easily mixes. i use it before and after workouts. helps stay hydrated and helps focus. im sure it has something to do with my muscular gaines aslo

CantonFit's Rating
Grape

I use this during workouts to buffer lactic acid and help recovery post workout. Works great and tastes like grape soda. Love it.

okcchris's Rating

okcchris did not leave a written review for this product.

Elijahcho's Rating

I honestly don't care much for taste when picking a product. I first look to see if it does what it's supposed to. AminoX definitely helps with recovery and muscle building. After stacking it with creatine and glutamine, I've noticed rapid gains. It is also worth noting that this product actually tastes good too. Some people might find the flavor overpowering. Just add more water if that's the case.

bechego's Rating
Watermelon

The first time I "really" used this product, I was amazed. I read the reviews about "pump", and I had no idea what the heck they were talking about. Then I decided to take a serving of this in the car as I drove to the gym. Then something that had never happened before took place: I was able to do more sets of everything with less fatigue AND my arms were SO ENLARGED that they were actually stretching the sleeves of my shirt. I had a great work out that day, thanks to this product. In the past, when I would take this product AFTER the workout instead, I noticed I had minimal muscle soreness due to the workout (when I didn't take this product at all, it was the usual noticeable soreness). With this product, in other words, even recovery seems more efficient. As for the Watermelon flavor, I am not crazy about it, but it has a cooling effect, especially if taking this product during the workout. I will try a different flavor next time. The ONLY negative I can think about is that, it does make a tough-to-clean mess if for some reason I spill the powder on the counter when mixing. It is a very fine powder so it is hard to pick all of it up, and moisture makes it sticky very easily. Recommended.

ryancarter03's Rating
Green Apple

It's hard to see BCAA's effect short term so I'm mostly writing this review based off of taste, mixability, and price. The green apple was surprisingly good for a BCAA and it mixes in less than a minute in my shaker bottle. BSN always seems to have some really good deals on their products so price wise this product was well worth the money. I would recommend this product.

lamelby's Rating
Green Apple

This is my favorite BCAA's product that I have tried to date. I have been using it during my workouts and until I break my fast around 11am. really helps to curb my appetite and gets be through my workout in stellar form!

KrackinWise's Rating
Green Apple

Bsn Amino X is one of my top amino products! 10g of of aminos is every servings plus its UNDER 20 bucks for 30 servings, makes it one of the more cost effective aminos out there. On top of all these, aminoX is one of the best tasting amino products on the market. I don't think you could go wrong with any flavor. My reset flavor I was lucky enough to obtain was Green Apple. Had just the right amount of bitterness you would expect from a green apple flavor, at the same time being refreshing. Definitely something to look forward to if you drink mostly water everyday. BSN has done a great job with this product.

Blake2732's Rating
Grape

This is hands down one of the best tasting BCAA products that you will ever try, I have had Xtend, Prime Amino, Amino1, Amin.o. energy, Modern BCAA, and so many more. This could go toe to toe with any of them! I really really like the fizzy aspect of BSN's AminoX and think that adds just a little bit extra to the flavor and makes it my fave! I think BCAA's help me feel more energetic, and I always feel like recovery from tough workouts, lots of volume, and cardio is easier while I am taking it. I especially like BCAA's while I am cutting! If these are something you can afford to invest in, give them a shot, but I would by no means so that they are necessary too make great gainz. They are simply going to give you that little extra edge!

beetlebug1996's Rating

This is one of my favorite amino supplements, I've been using this product for about a year and I've noticed a big difference. Not only does it work, but it is delicious. AminoX, along with my protein supplements, has helped me gain over 15 pounds of muscle in a matter of 3 months.

jroy3517's Rating
Green Apple

jroy3517 did not leave a written review for this product.

motorsportsmike's Rating
Watermelon

I absolutely love this stuff. One of my favorite standalone BCAA's on the market, the watermelon is the only flavor I have tried and it is delicious. I usually take AminoX in the middle of the day between lunch and my evening workout after a hard day at the gym. I don't use it after a rest day. Recovery feels great with AminoX. I can push myself harder in the gym knowing I am not going to pay the price for the next 2-3days. Note: I am using AminoX during the day and use a postworkout stack of PostJYM (active and dextrose) mixed with 2:1:1 BCAA's.

1-20 of 1,437 Reviews