BSN AMINOx Reviews

Resist Muscular Fatigue and Increase Muscular Endurance*

Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,352 Reviews

hockeydad19's Rating

Aminox is an absolute fantastic product I think most of BSN stuff is junk and just fillers but this is by far their best product. I prefer this ingredient wise over any other amino acid or BCAA out there. the only bad thing I would say about amino X is they need more of a variety of flavors but the flavors they have are solid.

chvyguy's Rating
Watermelon

I love BSN products and was looking for an amino acid supplement to sip on during my workouts. Let's just say I wasn't disappointed when I got this. The watermelon flavor is the absolute best and tastes identical to a watermelon jolly rancher.

aspencer5587's Rating

I like the ingredient list for Amino X and was excited to try it since i normally drink Xtend. Mixed well, the effervescent is a nice touch, but the Fruit Punch flavor reminded me of cough medicine. It is noticable but not so bad that I couldnt finish it. If I order again I'll be trying a different flavor.

Donahuer's Rating

Donahuer did not leave a written review for this product.

eliasibarra's Rating
Watermelon

eliasibarra did not leave a written review for this product.

torquejack's Rating

Flavor is okay. Product says to increase recover time. I did the same workouts I've done before, took just as long to recover with or without the BSN AMINO.

Vladut92's Rating
Watermelon

I used to take intrabolic by Athletic Edge Nutrition but I've always wanted to try this product and after I finished my last bottle of Intrabolic I decided to give Aminox a try. I don't see myself switching to any other BCAA. It takes like juice, you forget you are drinking a supplement. I stack this with Musclemeds Carnivore beef aminos. I take beef aminos before the gym and after the gym but intra I sip on Aminox. I feel energetic all day and I don't get sore in the gym. Easiest 10/10 I've given so far.

josevaldez33's Rating

Great Product, workout recovery

JasonRied's Rating
Green Apple

I really like this product, no sugar and only what you need. I take it post workout and I have noticed a much faster recovery from the workout.

amrmahmoud2010's Rating
Green Apple

amrmahmoud2010 did not leave a written review for this product.

GUFF76's Rating

GUFF76 did not leave a written review for this product.

peteyb1173's Rating
Green Apple

Works very well, definitely noticed less muscular fatigue in the gym while taking it pre-workout. Also mixes well and the green apple tastes pretty good!

saqibpathan's Rating

One of the best amino in market as it contains vit D and and 10g of amino acids per serving. Great for post workout and intra workout recovery. Could be made better if the manufacturer adds glutamine too. I switched to another product as it has to be cycled. Taste 10/10 quality 10/10 try having it with ice you'll feel like you r in heaven.

MIkeZac1's Rating
Green Apple

Product tastes good and dissolves well. Also no sugar is a bonus.

dodgersnty's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I love BSN but this product fell short in my opinion. I don't think they taste good at all, I don't get the same muscular endurance that other BCAA products give me, and I get heartburn if I have more than two servings in a few hours. I also don't like that the proteins are not individually listed as to how much of each one you get per serving. I also don't like all the vitamin D that's in this. From what I remember in my college nutrition classes it's a fat soluble vitamin and can have some nasty side affects if you have too much of it. I MUCH prefer Scivation Xtend over this product. I won't be buying AMINOx ever again.

nancy31981's Rating

nancy31981 did not leave a written review for this product.

ergoe's Rating
Grape

ergoe did not leave a written review for this product.

rey023's Rating

Without a doubt the best tasting BCAAs out there. Absolutely awesome taste, which can be a bummer as you find yourself drinking more than you should heh. It says 2 scoops tops and somehow I found myself going through 30 serving bottles in a little over a week. Obviously you are gonna get most out of this and every other bcaa product training fasted or during those fasted periods when you go without a meal for 4-6 hours. I used it during workouts as I would hit the 4 hour mark without food during and also first thing in the morning before breakfast. You can definitely feel way more energized while taking it. The only reason it's not a 10,its because of a closed label. If you are looking for a BCAAs supp, this is clearly one you have to consider. Strongly recommend that you give it a try!!

Liftsmcgee's Rating
Grape

Love the taste, and the boost this product gave me. I was able to push for that extra rep, eat a panini stuffed with glass, acquire multiple numbers from incredibly attractive women, brush my teeth with a chainsaw, and wrestle a 13 foot grizzly. I accomplished all of this with one serving. Imagine what one could do with two servings? I mean think about that. The life changing potential is there. You'd need the right workout routine of course, but...wow. This stuff is gold. Drink responsibly. Cheers.

ignite19's Rating
Green Apple

Really great product for all year round, personally use it during fasted cardio and with my post workout meal. Green apple flavoring is excellent! Had a sample pack of grape and watermelon both really good flavoring also. Only thing I wish was different was that it contained glutamine.

1-20 of 1,352 Reviews