BSN AMINOx Reviews

Blue Raspberry
Grape
1-20 of 1,307 Reviews

josephdomino5's Rating

josephdomino5 did not leave a written review for this product.

• uae676
uae676's Rating
Watermelon

uae676 did not leave a written review for this product.

whiskeyhorse08's Rating

Great taste. Great serving size. Great price.

KarimTolba's Rating

KarimTolba did not leave a written review for this product.

jessroseromero's Rating

I have tried fruit punch and grape. While I like them both, my favorite is GRAPE!!! I love this stuff and drink at least 16 oz per day. My husband loves the grape flavor and keeps a bottle at work now!!

Autrycotton's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great product for a good price. I take this as an intra workout and everytime i start feeling sluggish i take a sip of this and its kinda sour taste gives me a little energy. Great product ive only had blue rasberry but im glad i did cause its got a sour tatse which i was really hoping for. i wonder if the other flavors give that sour taste too? anybody know?

Sabatkasean's Rating
Watermelon

Sabatkasean did not leave a written review for this product.

semabraka's Rating
Grape
Watermelon

ME and my wife took this product and we loved it!! is a great product for a fair price

timx14's Rating

timx14 did not leave a written review for this product.

Damesmumum's Rating
Watermelon

This is by far the best amino supplement I have ever personally used. I take it during my workout, when transitioning from free weights to cardio & hiit. It kicks in quick with no stims. The mixability is unreal- I truly don't know how it tastes so good. The effervescent effect is refreshing, especially intra-workout, as I use it. Hands down the best amino supplement out there. And the price is extremely reasonable. Get the watermelon, you won't regret it!

foxybod2014's Rating

Great flavor, mixes well and best of all no after taste. I have used this product for about a month. It has improved my recovery time.

ldooley88's Rating

Great flavor. Helps if you are looking for a faster recovery.

joshisaking's Rating

The Fruit Punch tastes great! Almost immediately I could tell a difference in my recovery. A day after adding additional weight to my reps, I realized my muscles were not nearly as sore as I expected them to be. That's been the case ever since, as I continue to add weight on my reps. I take one mix of this immediately after my workout, and a second mix on recovery days.

akamissj's Rating

I've been using AminoX for awhile now (around 3 months) and I love it! First of all, it tastes great! So far I've only tried Fruit Punch and Green Apple but both flavors are awesome! Makes taking it easy! I drink it everyday after I workout as a post-workout/recovery drink and I think it really works. Helps me stay energized for the rest of the day and I do think it has helped with my muscle recovery because I am usually someone who gets sore a lot - no matter how much I stretch after every workout. This has really helped. Love it and definitely recommend it! Oh, and a plus: IT'S ZERO CALORIES!!! :) Gotta' love that! ;)

kyotur's Rating
Watermelon

Of all the many BCAA products that I have used, this one is by far my favorite. Not only does it help you get some great results, but it (watermelon) tastes awesome! I take it as an intra-workout.

aimsey's Rating

I love a lot about this product. It definitly helped with my recovery time a lot. Also the taste is pretty good, I like that it's not overpowering like alot of the BSN products I've tried before.

PRIDEGX's Rating

great taste amazing 10 grams per serving and there micronized to hit your muscles quick and low price very best amino supplement 2nd only to xtend i would only recomend you buy some glutamine because thats the only thing missing and I hate proprietary blends I don't understand why they just can't say how much of the ingredients are in it even though this gave me great support I don't know what was helping me more because I don't know the individual ingredient percentage

englishal's Rating
Watermelon

Tasty, easy to drink, helps hydration. The idea of this product is to help protect muscular gains and make recovery from soreness easier. It does this.

lindam3's Rating

I like the grape because there is no after taste. Tastes like grape soda. Staves off hunger and helps me get my water requirements down. Drink it before, during and after my fasted workouts. Feeds my muscles.

Emas85's Rating

Emas85 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,307 Reviews