BSN AMINOx Reviews

Resist Muscular Fatigue and Increase Muscular Endurance*

Grape
1-20 of 1,249 Reviews

bravotango1981's Rating

AminoX is my favorite Amino Acid for the price. You really can't beat it when Bodybuilding.com has buy 2 get 1 free sales! 90 servings for under $40 makes this product 10/10. I've tried many of the other BCAAs out like Cellucor's Alpha Amino, SciVation's Xtend, MusclePharm's Amino1, USPlabs' Modern BCAAs, and ON's Amino Energy to name a few. For the price AminoX beats them all. I've been drinking AminoX for almost a year now, and I've bought all of the flavors many times to mix it up except for Fruit Punch (not horrible). I buy Green Apple and Watermelon and the regular, mixing in Grape and Blue Raspberry. AminoX is a great pre, intra, and post workout drink, and tastes awesome. I drink 1-2 daily. No side effects. If you want to try something else I would go with Cellucor's Alpha Amino (Watermelon) next.

Dutch124216's Rating
Grape

One of the best amino products out there. The taste is great, no matter how much water you mix it with. You can mix it to your personal taste, whether that be stronger or watered down. The only thing missing is maybe some glutamine, but for the price this is definitely a need to have product. I have noticed increased recovery between sets and even a little less soreness. I would recommend this to everyone.

samiam1990's Rating

I like the flavor and I do see my reps going up because of the energy it gives me. It tastes great but sometime a full scoop is pretty sugary so usually I add more water to make it more Gatorade like lol I'd recommend it

odbornik's Rating

taste good, work well. and try this fitness tracker: igg.me/at/GYMWATCHcom/x/7148303

Tiggertude's Rating

The flavor is excellent, it mixes well and to me its the best Amino out there!

nickswright's Rating
Green Apple

To echo everyone else, this is a superior product. I have yet to try other flavors, but Green Apple tastes great! The product does what it says it will do, which is great because supplements can be so hit-and-miss sometimes. Stop hesitating and BUY IT!

coffey33033's Rating
Watermelon

Watermelon tastes pretty good, just bought some green apple, excited to try it. The amino profile of this product is awesome. I drink it during my lifts. Price is good too, I never want to run out of this stuff.

dodgersnty's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I love BSN but this product fell short in my opinion. I don't think they taste good at all, I don't get the same muscular endurance that other BCAA products give me, and I get heartburn if I have more than two servings in a few hours. I also don't like that the proteins are not individually listed as to how much of each one you get per serving. I MUCH prefer Scivation Xtend over this product. I won't be buying AMINOx ever again.

rene00003's Rating

Works great and fruit punch taste great!!

Jhhwang's Rating

Love the taste, gives a clean energy, I love this product along with cellmass.

oaktownraid's Rating
Watermelon

I've found my supplement to stick with. You can def tell it works. When I lay off of it during the recommended time my muscles are sore after the workouts. When Im taken it you're not half as sore. It mixes well with water and has a flavor that you could drink as if you preferred to grab it out of the fridge instead of a soda.

uunuk's Rating

uunuk did not leave a written review for this product.

dawiidxro's Rating

Fruit punch tastes very very good. Hope u like it !

offdacorner's Rating
Green Apple

Let me just say that this review is strictly based on taste. I figured I'd get in on the B2G1 deal and I know taste is purely subjective, but the green apple is hard to even swallow. I've had four other brands/flavors of BCAA's and this by far tastes the worst. I'll try the watermelon next since I bought it already but I seriously doubt I'll ever finish the green apple. It just has an unpleasant taste to say the least. Hopefully, once I try the watermelon, I'll have something more favorable to say.

Erick21's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is a good product for the price. It has a decent flavor and does the job. From the third week my body got used to it and felt nothing 'special' when I took it but I didn't woke up tired the next day.... Just remember that is 'Effervescent'... take care when you put it in your shaker, you could have a very 'special' surprise as happened to me, lol...

deeolabarrieta's Rating
Green Apple

deeolabarrieta did not leave a written review for this product.

smythereens's Rating
Watermelon

I came across this as a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal while looking for some BCAAs, so I figured why not try it out. Definitely wasn't disappointed. I use this as an intra workout supplement, and on days when I happen to not have it with me during my workout there is a noticeable increase in DOMS the next day. Once I run out of the 3 tubs I bought I am 100% going to be ordering some more whether on sale or not. Also tried the Watermelon and taste was great. Not a chore to drink. Probably will try the grape or blue raz next.

Maasboss's Rating

Never tried amino acids before...... Now they are a must. I have pills ive bought from wallmart and they work crazy. This product however gives me advanced recovery, and tissue repair on the spot. Add this with creatine monohydrate and tribulus and you are on your way towards gains.

NicholasDrago's Rating
Watermelon

I just bought this supplement a few days ago. When I got the supplement in I was extremely exited. I have had almost all of BSN's products and they are amazing. I mix 1 scoop of this into a gallon of water and drink 1 gal a day. The flavor is really good and the power mixes almost instantly. BSN is really the best choice for all supplements. If you are looking to see how many g/mg of an ingredient one brand has your doing it wrong. More is just not automatically better. I promise you BSN will give you optimal results

nursemohd's Rating
Green Apple

nursemohd did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,249 Reviews