BSN AMINOx Reviews

Offset Muscle Breakdown and Increase Muscular Endurance*

Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,455 Reviews

captainkrafty's Rating

This was the very first amino supp I tried and it did not disappoint. I think my first one was Green Apple, which blew my mind. It smells like candy before its put in water and after its mixed it tastes great. In terms of nutrients I love that for $20 you can get 30 servings with 10g of aminos, I've been using EVLUTION and Muscle Tech recently and neither hit that par for even more money. However, the other two I hit on buy one get one deals, so for me they deliver aminos for a better price than one of these. I generally go for the buy one get one's due to my tight budget, however of the times I've purchased Amino X I absolutely love it. Flavor wise, I love Green Apple and Grape. I did not mix them with a few liters of water to have throughout the day like I've done with the others but it still tasted great post cardio or during my workout. Blue raspberry and watermelon were good, but I'm just not a huge fan of the flavors. Blue raspberry was also very tart, which did not appeal to me. Overall I absolutely love Amino X.

Jillybean69's Rating

I have tried this product before and I really liked it. I tried the Blue Raspberry and it was good, but I really like the Grape flavor the best! I like to sip on it in the afternoon, just to give me a little boost of energy, especially when I am low carb cycling. I was just looking for something simple with all the ingredients I was looking for, and this product does that for me.

SalCap100's Rating

10 out of 10. The taste is amazing. Mixibility is perfect, and the profile seems to be the best ive seen yet. I enjoy the energy I get from this. I drink it during my workout or sometimes first thing in the morning if im taking a fat burner and go directly to the gym without eating for a early AM workout.

AndreyUrusov's Rating
Watermelon

AndreyUrusov did not leave a written review for this product.

sekcebmit's Rating

This is favorite of my favorite supplements out there. The best amino i've tried. I pair it with hyperfx every morning. Great product

Dickbanshee's Rating
Green Apple

this is by far my favorite BSN product. I stack it with Nitrix now so I'm not sure which is giving me the pump I've been seeing but i like it. the taste is AMAZING! green apple is by far my favorite favor and tastes almost exactly like a green jolly rancher.

abbou23's Rating

this is working good for me i take it during my workout i get a boost of energy and feel more focused

Drexller24's Rating
Green Apple

BEST BCAA AND IT IS SO AFFORDABLE! I am using this for my inta-workout and giving me some boost. I am taking this while working out so I can prevent muscle loss.

Brit0Brit0's Rating

Taste great, if your are a faster though, it does make your tummy and teeth feel weird haha. That's just what my husband and I found. Watermelon tastes amazing.

vocalmed14's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great taste and push during my workouts!

edwarddrew759's Rating

I'm sampled a few different Aminos, but this one is the best. This is my top choice!

ajej4780's Rating
Watermelon

Different from any other BCAA I have ever tried. I absolutely love this stuff. I'm having a hard time not drinking this all up in a few days. Great taste and best of all it mixes almost instantly. I mostly used this as an intra workout and occasionally an post workout drink too. This stuff makes getting my daily dose of BCAA an enjoyable experience. If you're looking for a great recovery drink, look no further.

stad0203's Rating
Grape

I have been using Aminos Intra-workout and on days I need extra recovery for a few years now and they are really hit and miss. Well, BSN has a winner with AminoX! Solid amino profile, mixes really well, and best of all IT WORKS! I'm about 3/4 of the way thru my tub of grape flavor and next day DOMs are nearly nonexistent. Also found that it helped on cramping that I commonly get during a cut. Also Grape flavor is one of the best I have had, you do need extra water cause the flavor is so powerful but thats all good with me. BSN has really been impressing me lately!

AnimalStrength's Rating
Watermelon

Writing this review of this BCAA supplement in which I have been taking. Great tasting bcaa formula I have tasted some bad ones over the years, this is by far one of the best tasting ones. The mix ability of this product is great, everything mixes up well no residue or particles at the bottom. The powder is a very soft somewhat micronized feel and look. In regards to recovery and muscle building this supplement will certainly help you recover and build muscle while taking it. I give it a 9 great company awesome product in which great quality was taking while making this and developing it, defiantly will be a product in which I will be buying for a long time.

thebrando4's Rating

Great taste for all of these, may want to add extra water to the grape and fruit punch. Can be almost like candy!! Recovery is great!'

Rebekah21Milian's Rating
Grape

Great flavor (I mix 1 scoop with 1.5 liters of water) and love the fizziness ;) Grape is awesome!

Alejandro593's Rating

good amino and delicious

lowroller21212's Rating
Grape

I got the chance to try a full big tub of the grape version from a promo. Powder is very fine like a flour and flavor is outstanding, it has some carbonation so it pops the cap of my shaker open. It tastes outstanding, one of the best grape flavors or bcaa flavors Ive ever had, most tend to be flakey, chalky this one is not, and it's easy to forget it is a supplement and not grape juice.

kristyleestar's Rating
Grape

love the grape flavor and the fruit punch.. Really good and easy mixing. It seems carbonated for some reason when I shake it, it pops my shaker top, not bad but it does have a little pressure behind it.

syaeger's Rating
Green Apple

I didn't realy want to review the product but as far as bodybuilding . Com goes they have some of the fastest delivery from a web sight I have ever experienced. Dude I ordered on Monday and got it Wednesday wtf. That's crazy I must live next door lol

1-20 of 1,455 Reviews