BSN AMINOx Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 1,380 Reviews

AcHockey11's Rating
Green Apple

Ordered as a gift and convinced my brother to try the green apple flavor as he had never tried it before. The first day he tried it in the gym I got a text immediately saying that the green apple flavor was the best AminoX he's ever had! Great pre/intra/post workout drink. Good work BSN!

Diboliftting's Rating

The first time I used Amino-X was after a hard 5 mile run. I started drinking it on a cool down walk and by the end of the walk, I felt re-energized. I find it doesn't matter when I drink it, but it always helps recovery and energy. The fruit punch is a little sweet, but still very good.

laurennnb's Rating
Watermelon

Tastes a bit carbonated which is weird since I just put it in purified water. Definitely better tasting than many I've tried and will continue with this product

deeders3370's Rating
Green Apple

I love the fizzy element of this amino drink - really livens up my drink before, during, and after workouts. Tastes good too.

MarcusWs's Rating

I use this after every workout I do. Great way to really get a lot out of even small workouts like push ups, sit ups, etc.

SF1980's Rating

I can really tell a difference when I incorporate this into my recovery. The flavors are great, but can be over powering for my taste...even watered down. My favorite is Green Apple, by far. I highly recommend it!

FallenGladiator's Rating
Green Apple

Taste: Excellent, little bit of a fizzy taste like 7up . but no chunks and easy to take down. Mix-ability: Fantastic, takes some shakes of course, but is very fine. Effects: The ingredients of this product are great, the L-leucine is essential to protein synthesis, which is great of lean mass. Furthermore, with added with proper sleep the results have wielded added metabolic rate and lean muscle mass. No significant gains made with muscle mass, but metabolically and recovery wise it was phenomenal. Personal rate: Excellent would buy again

Laurenirick's Rating
Watermelon

BSN Aminox is my go to BCAA drink! Great flavor and effervescence. I am very sensitive to caffeine, so to find a company with a caffeine free BCAA powder was great! If you're only looking to use a couple of supplements, I feel the BCAAs are a must. I saw a definite energy boost during my workouts and quicker muscle recovery. I use during my workouts, although I know a lot of people "straddle" their workout meaning before and after.

Mike7550's Rating

The aminox grape flavor is the best tasting bcaa sup I've ever tried. Watermelon is better than the Modern BCAA or Alpha Amino versions IMHO. Green Apple is decent.. It has a waxy taste that reminds me of those fake lips that you used to see in the candy aisle of gas stations.

blondeenic83's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Definitely my favorite anytime amino acid! Love the effervescence and how great it mixes. I mix 2 scoops in a liter of water and drink it during my workout. I recover much better since introducing BCAA's to my diet and these are my fav! I find that the blue raspberry tastes kinda like cotton candy. I will definitely be trying more flavors in the future!!

nagyadam's Rating

Any time I taking it, It makes me want to throw up.

miahdawg's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Tastes great, mixes great, works great.

Latsthetics100's Rating
Watermelon

Solid BCAA product that tastes great and helps with recovery.

rollin04's Rating

great bcaa product , mixes well and taste great

Elijah917's Rating

Elijah917 did not leave a written review for this product.

powellrc's Rating
Grape

Haven't tried the other flavors but grape is the best tasting amino product I've ever had. Definitely recommend.

megfitness's Rating

I really really love this product It is really helping me for my prep diet for my competition by keeping me full in between meals and I really feel like my muscles are really taking to the amino acid. I've been using it for four weeks now and honestly I can say that if I didnt take amino acids I don't think my muscles would look the way they do I don't work for bodybuilding.com nor do I get paid for this so I can honestly say that this amino acid really works for me

Nkasparek24's Rating

Nkasparek24 did not leave a written review for this product.

nickfrog11's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is the second bcaa powder that i have tried in my few months into being a serious lifter now. I have no complaints what so ever about this product. The flavor is great, the results are showing, I'll be buying again in the future. BSN created a return buyer in me with this product.

deepikapune's Rating

deepikapune did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,380 Reviews