BSN AMINOx Reviews

Offset Muscle Breakdown and Increase Muscular Endurance*

Blue Raspberry
Strawberry Dragnonfruit
Grape
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!
Unflavored
Strawberry Orange
1-20 of 1,627 Reviews

DSchwa26's Rating
Watermelon

The taste was terrible and really fizzy (similar to NO Xplode). I have to say I did try the grape and that was 10 times better tasting than the Watermelon. I'm rating this almost solely on taste as I think it's difficult to tell the affects of BCAAs and I take them everyday and just rotate brands. I much prefer Amino Build over this product. I likely won't buy this again (definitely not watermelon)

Alexpom's Rating
Green Apple

Amino X is the Best Bcaa i have ever take the taste is so good compare to others that ive tried in the past i will buy it again for sure in the future !!!

foodstamp001's Rating
Blue Raspberry

foodstamp001 did not leave a written review for this product.

taybry's Rating
Watermelon

AminoX is one of my favorite post-workout drinks... and the watermelon flavor tastes great!

Boweache34's Rating

Boweache34 did not leave a written review for this product.

Felist68's Rating

Felist68 did not leave a written review for this product.

Lovent's Rating

Lovent did not leave a written review for this product.

tomshendrix's Rating

The taste of the tropical pineapple is good but the last gulp is largely the granulated sugar that has settled.

yobfit's Rating
Watermelon

yobfit did not leave a written review for this product.

Turkwrx's Rating

Turkwrx did not leave a written review for this product.

• kjm311
kjm311's Rating
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!

The first I've used and it tastes amazing! It makes a difference in my workouts!

llcrxvx89ll's Rating

I've tried several amino acids from numerous companies and in my opinion aminox is the best. The flavors are terrific! Its the only amino acid supplement I ever use now. Great product.

260jake's Rating

Best bang for your buck aminos you can buy in my opinion. Great flavor and mixing, i mix 3 scoops in a gallon of water per day.

emsmkivgolf's Rating

This is my go-to BCAA! Grape, fruit punch and watermelon have all tasted great and mix well with no clumps/floaters. I typically mix 1 scoop with 64 ounces of water and drink during my workout or work day. The flavors are so good that I typically mix a little with other BCAA's or pre-workouts I try that don't taste great. Definitely recommend and have noticed less soreness after workouts.

Kindy97's Rating
Watermelon

Kindy97 did not leave a written review for this product.

kainoapang's Rating

Amino X by BSN is awesome!!I take 2 servings (1 pre and 1 intra) with 10g of BCAAs per scoop its a great price to BCAAs ratio with 30 servings compared to others I have tried. I mix with my carb loader for my intra fasted workouts in the AM, and the grape tastes AMAZING and mixes well with my loader.

ogahpah's Rating

Mixability and taste are great! The container could be about half as big.

joeywlord's Rating

This is now part of my supplement stack, it is the best BCAA/ Amino Acid supplement that I have tried and I have experimented with a few, the mixability is fantastic leaving no clumps with very little effort mixing or shaking up, also making it very easy to clean out of the cup after use. The flavour is great and doesn't leave a horrible aftertaste that some others do, I so far have only tried the Green Apple and Grape flavour though and prefer the Grape flavour however the Green Apple one is still very nice. WARNING the supplement is slightly fizzy and when shaken up well in a shaker bottle pressure is made and will cause a pop if opened immediately, so the bottle needs to be left for 30 seconds before opening to allow it to settle.

CrazyLefty's Rating

I like the product, but I don't care for the effervescence. I open my water bottle only to get a loud 'POP!' and a splash in the face.

bjohnson7779's Rating

Great simple product. The strawberry orange and green apple are both great. Strawberry Orange has by far been the best tasting intra I have used so far. Wish it had some sort of N.O booster like some products but Bsn has come through with the goods. Highly Reccomend

1-20 of 1,627 Reviews