BSN AMINOx Reviews

Strawberry Dragonfruit
Blue Raz
Tropical Pineapple
Grape
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!
Unflavored
1-20 of 1,774 Reviews

Siarhiej90's Rating
Blue Raspberry

My first BCAA complex. It was very tasty for me. I took it 2 month and I was happy, because I transformated visibly.

Salherrera05's Rating

love this amino!

bigheroboy's Rating

I took this product along with Syntha 6 and creatine monohydrate and experienced positive results over an 8 week strength training cycle. It mixes well and has a refreshing effervescence. The one negative thing I will say about this product is that I ordered 4 of the 30 serving canisters which was supposed to yield 120 total servings and would have covered the 112 servings I needed for my 8 week cycle, but each can only yielded an average of 21 servings using the scoop provided in the canister. That is a 30% shortfall and significantly increases the cost per serving. Be warned! Track your servings and see if you're getting scammed.

MotherTucker666's Rating
Grape

Love these Amino's. The flavour is the best part about it, so darn good. I always have a scoop with a 2 litre bottle of water every workout to keep the pump up, and it definitely works. It makes a change from plain old water during workouts too so I feel it promotes my hydration more than normal.

musclebuilder48's Rating

Definitely has a great taste and helps through my workouts

H13rarchy's Rating
Grape

This stuff is amazing! Highest dose of BCAA's per serving compared to any other product and the flavors are great. The grape taste like grape kool-aid and the strawberry dragonfruit is like drinking a Starburst. I'll never buy any other BCAA's again.

MariaClint's Rating
Blue Raspberry

MariaClint did not leave a written review for this product.

Devonleedavid's Rating
Watermelon

Love the taste, it has almost become a trigger for pushing a great workout every time I taste it. Been able to keep my workout schedule and get to the gym everyday with enough recovery not to be struggling to get to the gym.

gbnovaes's Rating

I used to only order gold standard bcaa and after trying Aminox i switched. It tastes great, mixes well and I like to combine with pre workout creating nice flavors. Ive noticed better muscle growth as well along with protein from the same brand. From now on this is my BCAA!

dnjoseph24's Rating
Blue Raspberry

A definite part of my recovery care, if I don't reorder in time & have to go without... I notice workout soreness lasts long and I'm more fatigued. Mixes very well, even my son loves after football practice!

Mandora's Rating

Mandora did not leave a written review for this product.

phatgrfx's Rating
Tropical Pineapple

AminoX by BSN is a great all day long supplement. I drink it throughout my training sessions and one serving with each meal. Strength and Recovery are showing rapid gains..

sgrathwol18's Rating
Blue Raz
Blue Raspberry

I enjoyed the mixability and the taste was great on the product. However I did not see as much results as I was looking for. I contribute that to my mentality in the gym, but overall a great-tasting product look to other reviews for performance implications. I did not see much. Recommend Taste, Results Undetermined

livefit3's Rating
Grape

This product does what it says it'll do; gives you an extra burst in your workouts. It also tastes so good that on non-training days I'll have it in the afternoon just as a little extra boost, instead of just plain water. This is the first time I've tried this brand, and will definitely get it again.

ochalfrican21's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I bought this product from a different retailer but I did the research on bodybuilding.com and it is a very good product overall i bought blue raspberry and it tasted like blue raspberry soda. However, when i got to them bottom of the tub the taste started to change a little and it became bland in a way. Overall, it gives you a good amount of amino acids and would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

• aiele
aiele's Rating
Watermelon

Not much to say there, it does what ti says it would. The only thing I don't enjoy is the flavour, it's way too sweet/sour, but I'm slowly getting used to it.

Cubbiepie's Rating
Strawberry Orange

I really like this bcaa. It doesn't have stimulants in it, so it's good to take pretty much whenever. If I got super hungry in class, I'd mix some together to get my stomach to stop growling. I used it for fasted cardio and it works quicker than other bcaas, so less waiting for it to digest. I simply mixed while heading out the door and gave me just the right amount of nutrients to get me through a workout. Taking it intra workout was the best. Mixes well, tastes great. Keeps you full. On a side note, when you shake it, there is this buildup of pressure that I still don't understand. So in order to not explode your bcaa, loosen your blender top frequently while mixing. Or swirl to mix in a water bottle, because it does mix really easily. You don't really need a shaker.

ATKY90's Rating
Watermelon

Real good BCAA. Used a few when i started training, but most tasted foul and bitty. This mixes excellent and tastes good. Helped me loose weight but not muscle, so nice a toned, as i need to be for Bouldering. Use this for all through the session, out perform the younger ones lol. Keeps a good energy level, really recommend

hachemga's Rating

I love this product! Best BCAA iv ever tried. My only concern is the large amount of dust it generates and if that can have negative effects over the long run? I was actually considering buying some PPE (dust mask) to wear while using it lol!

CTP25's Rating
Grape

Tastes really good. I found the most effective way to use it is to drink a whole serving within about 5 minutes, halfway through my workout.

1-20 of 1,774 Reviews