BSN AMINOx Reviews

Offset Muscle Breakdown and Increase Muscular Endurance*

Tropical Pineapple
9.6
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!
Unflavored
1-20 of 1,692 Reviews

Big_Bobby_B's Rating
Strawberry Dragnonfruit

Strange unnatural after taste that I have not had with Nutriforce or even Xtend. The dragonfruit taste almost like a punch. When with BSN as Xtend was out of stock and Nutriforce has a limited flavor selections, which is too bad. Nutriforce is much better product for me.

agavin000's Rating
Blue Raspberry

BSN makes a great amino product, this is a must have in my work out regimen

dyanobrien's Rating
Strawberry Dragnonfruit

Tastes great, but it says 1 scoop, and there's no scoop?! Maybe I'm the noob but scoops can be different sizes.

stainless_steel's Rating

Just got it and have only had one drink. First impressions: Smells a little strange. Not in a bad way really, but it had a bit of a protein shake smell when i was expecting more of a kool aid type smell. I got fruit punch flavor. Mixed with cold water in a regular squirt-type water bottle. Mixed perfectly with just 10 seconds or so of regular shakes. To my delight, the smell was not at all indicative of the taste at all. Tastes great. Similar to red powerade. Drank it a couple hours after last meal and didn't experience any sort of stomach upset at all. Im not going to review the effectiveness of the product as I trust that it is what it says it is (BCAA's) and it is a no brainer that this stuff works. Besides, if I experience any gains, theres no way to say what factors played the biggest roles in that. Lets face it, its not going to build muscle on its own. There will be many other factors at play but it will play an important role.

mattjkehler's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I haven't taken this long enough to notice significant results but definitely have less muscle soreness post-training! Blue raspberry is awesome. Went through it super fast..tastes too good.

LadyLegasus's Rating
Strawberry Dragnonfruit

I received two samples of strawberry dragonfruit and two of watermelon. To me the watermelon tasted just like watermelon Jolly Ranchers, which I liked. The strawberry dragonfruit was a bit too artificial strawberry for my taste but not terrible. It efferves when you add water, kind of like alkaiser. So when you shake it in a bottle you get a pop, but if mixed in a glass it stirs up really well. I liked mixing it with my water and drinking either during or after my workout. In order to get the full effect you're supposed to drink this either, before, during or after a workout for 3-12 weeks. I didn't have a big enough supply to go that long so I can't attest to how well it will help with muscle recovery or performance. I will be getting some more of this so I can use it for the full time recommended.

cespelage's Rating
Strawberry Orange

Recently tried this for the first time and love the Strawberry Orange flavor. Mixes well with water and I look forward to taking it post workouts. Highly recommend.

Heidihulahoop's Rating

After running out of my usual BCAAs, I ordered BSN AMINOx through Amazon (I say this so you understand why I'm not a "verified" buyer. Anyhow, I got halfway through a 2.23 lb size of the fruit punch before tossing it. It sucks because I actually like the product- the BCCA profile is good and there is no doubt it was helping my workouts and recovery. That said, THIS CRAP STAINS YOUR TEETH! It has large amounts of Red dye #40 AND the natural dye "beet color." Even seriously diluting it leaves you with a very red drink. When I mixed it with the recommended amount of water, it was even worse. My lips, tongue and teeth get slightly pink from it, and I noticed my teeth were becoming less white after longer term use. The benefits from BCCA's are best received when consumed throughout the day, but this vile stuff makes that a bad idea. It was like drinking large amounts of red wine throughout the day- everyday. Hense, into the trash it went. It didn't taste bad and did its job, but I am not sacrificing my pearly whites for it. Since I stopped using it, I got crest strips and got my teeth back to normal- I haven't had any problems since. I will never use this product again and hated it so much I would trash it before giving it to someone else.

Josiahb55's Rating
Grape

Cheap, decent flavors and works well.

MNtiger73's Rating
Strawberry Orange

This stuff became a new favorite from the first sip. It's a wonderfully bright, cheerful flavor, and the effervescence makes it seem like I'm drinking a soda that's good for me. Who can argue with that?

Ayoub2's Rating

Hello I would like to know the best way to take this product? ?

Parhamtt's Rating
Strawberry Dragnonfruit

My favorite amino product. I like it cuz it doesn't have caffeine in it. The watermelon tastes so good that I got addicted to it. It is the best tasting supplement that I ever had in my life! It's so good that I even drink it for it's taste instead of soda! I also got the strawberry orange since it had a better score, but didn't like it at all! Its not awful, but its not even close to watermelon.

jackelton31's Rating
Grape

Just bought this two weeks ago and it tastes amazing. Works well, blends well, tastes like a grape jolly rancher, and it's got 10 grams of BCAAs for a low price.

gilbert1997's Rating
Blue Raspberry

taste is amazing best bcaa so far. highly recomend it

dgonz05's Rating
Green Apple

Taste is wonderful. I often mix 15g of this with 4g of Creatine and 3g of L-Carnitine and it completely blocks any taste of the other two. This will always be my go-to from now on. Highly recommended.

Damngina0's Rating

AminoX fits the bill of what I look for in my BCAA's (2:1:1, 10 grams, or roughly that per serving, and it tastes great.) The green apple and watermelon flavors are on the stronger side, and the strawberry dragonfruit is definitely not as potent, but has a very nice taste. I like the fact that I can fill an 18-20 oz bottle with 1 scoop and have it throughout my workout, but that's me. I follow an intermittent fasting protocol, and although the research is not conclusive as to if insulin is effected while ingesting BCAA's, I do prefer taking them, as I train fasted 95% of the time. They help with my hunger, as well as my performance and recovery. QUICK TIP: This is effervescent, so the best way I found to mix is to take my blender/shaker bottle and take the metal circle out. Put the water and powder in the bottle and gently tilt back and forth, upside down multiple times. You won't get that big POP in your face. =)

• tiso76
tiso76's Rating
Strawberry Dragnonfruit

This has been my saving grace when pushing through those peak moments at the gym. I use it for my free gym time and rely on it heavily when taking any HIT circuit/boot camp classes. Strawberry dragonfruit is THE BEST tasting workout drink I've ever tried hands down.

joshsmiley's Rating
Strawberry Dragnonfruit

Very good recovery drink.one of the best,i am taking this at the moment and I cannot fault it.taste is nice.get a bit of a fizz and a pop when you mix it up in shaker then open it but I like that lol

emanski02's Rating
Green Apple

AMINOx green apple flavor is way better than what I expected. This is a must have for me, I keep this in my supply always.

cheyenne5023's Rating
Strawberry Dragnonfruit

This is my absolute favorite Amino formula! I tried the strawberry dragonfruit at the Arnold Classic and just had to buy it! It is sweet enough to fulfill my cravings, while still providing me with the nutritional benefits I look for in an amino acid product!

1-20 of 1,692 Reviews