BSN AMINOx Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 1,363 Reviews

5tarhero's Rating
Green Apple

Taste great and the Aminox helps me through my workout.

oliviahallberg's Rating

watermelon=delish fruit punch=delish haven't tried the others but you know what i bet they rule too this stuff works so well for me. 10 points baby. 10 points. noms.

mpaladino1984's Rating
Blue Raspberry

mpaladino1984 did not leave a written review for this product.

pirata007's Rating

pirata007 did not leave a written review for this product.

stripe750's Rating
Green Apple

BSN has a great product here. This is one of my favorite aminos. Its great in managing my recover and actually extends my workout if taken during. I definitely don't burn out as quickly. Great product, great flavor

sheilaksmith9's Rating
Watermelon

sheilaksmith9 did not leave a written review for this product.

curtishan's Rating
Green Apple

I drink this everyday during workout. It gives me more energy and reduces muscle soreness. Also, It tastes great!

GenesiSantos's Rating
Green Apple

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I drink a lot of amino acids and this is definitely up there! It helps with fast recovery and tastes great. I recommend apple! Besides that, you will see immediate effects of the product and it makes you feel great and that is what i look for in a product. Exactly what this has displayed! Thank you bsn for this great bottle of awesome!

mp82rw's Rating

Going from no supplements to just one, and I can say without a doubt that this is a worthwhile purchase. Far less muscle fatigue and a lot less recovery time. Stiffness and soreness are even reduced. Taste is pretty good too, and it mixes really well in a standard shaker bottle. I would recommend using more than the directed amount of water to mix, though. I wind anywhere between 12-16 ounces makes it far easier to drink. All in all, I can't heap enough praise on to this product. Outstanding!

Cwjones20's Rating
Watermelon

BSN recommends this as a post workout, I drink them intra-workout and love the results. I am able to workout longer when I drink my aminos during a workout and feel less fatigued the next day. Overall I think this is a great product and would recommend it. P.S. Watermelon tastes amazing.

robert5891's Rating
Watermelon

I purchased a tub of AMINOx to use as my post-workout drink since I train in the morning fasted. Overall, BSN's product does boost a solid ingredient profile. It did help with recovery from workouts and reduced soreness that I had previously experienced much worse before incorporating BCAAs into my supplement regimen. However, the watermelon flavor grew old very quickly and became too sickly sweet and repulsive after a while. Maybe in the future I will return to AMINOx and try another flavor, but I would recommend avoiding Watermelon flavor at all costs.

JasJoh's Rating

I have used this during my workouts. I mixed it with 8 to 10 oz of water in a blender bottle. I like the flavor. I didn't notice any significant gains but it keep me hydrated because I had to drink it throughout my workout. I'm going to take another bottle and see what happens.

hockeydad19's Rating

Aminox is an absolute fantastic product I think most of BSN stuff is junk and just fillers but this is by far their best product. I prefer this ingredient wise over any other amino acid or BCAA out there. the only bad thing I would say about amino X is they need more of a variety of flavors but the flavors they have are solid.

chvyguy's Rating
Watermelon

I love BSN products and was looking for an amino acid supplement to sip on during my workouts. Let's just say I wasn't disappointed when I got this. The watermelon flavor is the absolute best and tastes identical to a watermelon jolly rancher.

aspencer5587's Rating

I like the ingredient list for Amino X and was excited to try it since i normally drink Xtend. Mixed well, the effervescent is a nice touch, but the Fruit Punch flavor reminded me of cough medicine. It is noticable but not so bad that I couldnt finish it. If I order again I'll be trying a different flavor.

Donahuer's Rating

Donahuer did not leave a written review for this product.

eliasibarra's Rating
Watermelon

eliasibarra did not leave a written review for this product.

torquejack's Rating

Flavor is okay. Product says to increase recover time. I did the same workouts I've done before, took just as long to recover with or without the BSN AMINO.

Vladut92's Rating
Watermelon

I used to take intrabolic by Athletic Edge Nutrition but I've always wanted to try this product and after I finished my last bottle of Intrabolic I decided to give Aminox a try. I don't see myself switching to any other BCAA. It takes like juice, you forget you are drinking a supplement. I stack this with Musclemeds Carnivore beef aminos. I take beef aminos before the gym and after the gym but intra I sip on Aminox. I feel energetic all day and I don't get sore in the gym. Easiest 10/10 I've given so far.

josevaldez33's Rating