BSN AMINOx Reviews

Green Apple
Blue Raz
Tropical Pineapple
Grape
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!
5.2
Unflavored
Strawberry Orange
1-20 of 1,803 Reviews

echoplex88's Rating
Unflavored
Grape

I have been using BSN for years now and the AminoX is one of the main products i invest in. The grape flavor is amazing to say the least but the Unflavored is not so unflavored if you know what I mean. always mix with something that has a flavor already never take it straight. It is insanely sour. I am a person who loves feeling sore the next day after a workout, but AminoX helps my recovery so I retain my confidence in the gym then next day. I have recommended this product to several other people and we all agree that the grape taste great and that the product works.

ctodaro15's Rating

The taste is great on the strawberry orange. Seeing good results after 3 weeks of use.

ajbramirez's Rating
Grape

Best BCAA's I've had! Grape tastes a little fake to me though! Watermelon was better

• DonB25
DonB25's Rating

The taste is a little addictive, and it works as advertised !

cemiltacir's Rating
Green Apple

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

Betto805's Rating

Excellent product taste great

kjpowers's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I got this at a local GNC for a steal. Clearance 70 servings for $22.99 with a good expiration date. I got the blue raspberry flavor hoping it would taste good. But I have to say it is nowhere near as appetizing as anything from Scivation. Overall I am happy with the product.

Jlowdawg's Rating

My go to Amino. Mixes well and keep the flavor throughout the workout. I like it best freezing cold!

Baxter1209's Rating
Grape

Great recovery, performs better than expected. Decided to try strawberry dragon fruit and it made me gag. Tastes like a chewable children's vitamin. I'll stick with grape and blue raz flavors.

RickyHasGains's Rating

I didn't take amino acids until one of my buddies at the gym offered me some, fruit punch flavor, and I honestly it is really good! has great flavor and keeps me going while Im lifting. Highly recommend this type of amino acids! You won't regret!

michael33looney's Rating
Strawberry Dragonfruit

What is there to say? It's BSN. Quality products. Their aminos are on point along with their flavors. I always get strawberry dragonfruit. Not too sweet with a little sour. The light carbonation is genius and makes for a great drink on ice. I always have this stuff in my gym bag.

charlee1985's Rating

Great Intra-Workout product!! The watermelon flavour tastes amazing and the grape is nice but a little bit too sweet for my liking. It gives me an extra push at the gym and more energy.

emiarice's Rating
Watermelon

emiarice did not leave a written review for this product.

nagibvallejo's Rating

Best pre workout i ever take, great taste and fast results.

Cmreynolds's Rating
Tropical Pineapple

Taken AminoX a couple of times now and it doesn't disappoint. For taste you can't get better and I used this as pre/during/post workout. Kept my energy up and recovery was quick. All flavors are pretty decent but the Tropical Pineapple is my absolute favorite. I recommend AminoX, your going to get those essential BCAAs, and I highly recommend ALL other BSN products to supplement your bodies needs!

Carosur's Rating

This is just great. I know some products are just difficult to take and need to be chugged with a pinched nose, but these are quite nice to take in. If you are searching for the first brand/flavor of BCAA's to take I would highly recommend grape as it has the best flavor so far. These BCAA's are quick to absorb and are good pretty much any time of the day (in the morning, pre/post workout, etc.). You wont see massive growth as you are the one who has to work for them but it will help with the maintenance and repair of the muscle you have been working for.

Ankittyagi2211's Rating
Watermelon

Hi , I am currently using Amino x and i must say this is the best amino i ever had.Taste is very good and you will also feel energy during your workout.Muscle recovery is also very good.Will recommend to use it as it contain all the required element which your body needs.

Jennybenny81's Rating

Delicious. Tastes just like orange soda & it doesn't taste artificial.

dadderies's Rating

This DOES NOT taste like fruit punch. Fruit punch is a pretty common flavor as far as Aminos and Pre-workout products go and they're all a little different but close enough to where you can tell it's "fruit punch". This smells closer to chocolate covered cherries and tastes like a tootsie roll (don't like either AT ALL). In the process of returning this.

ksturm1's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I had never been a big believer in aminos helping you recover faster from workouts, until I tried this product. I have taken different brands of aminos every few months for the last 4 or 5 years and never had any luck, but I kept taking them because everything I read said that I should. I got these on sale one day and can't believe the difference I have seen in my recovery since. From workout 1, I have noticed a significant decrease in my post workout soreness while continuing to increase on almost all my lifts. Got my wife to start taking them as well and she has noticed the same things, decreased soreness. I don't know that I notice any, during workout changes, but I will continue to buy this line of aminos because I truly belive they are the best on the market. Only thing I would change is the lack of info about the BCAA ratios. A little sketchy, but whatever, it works!

1-20 of 1,803 Reviews