BSN AMINOx Reviews

Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,467 Reviews

GrindTime22's Rating
Watermelon

One of the best tasting amino acid products I've ever had, the watermelon to be specific. I could drink it all day, every day. It mixes effortlessly and never leaves any residue or clumps behind. A bit pricey but it's a good product.

BUgaiter21's Rating

BSN has done it again. Another great lineup of superior products. I use a couple scoops during my workouts and can maintain a good lift throughout the entire training session. I generally do 3-5miles before my lift and Amino-X gets me right back to where I need to be and have a good lift. Watermelon is by far my fav, great and even a little light tasting. Even the right amount of sweetness to the flavor.... bang on!!! Blue Raz doesn't have very good reviews, but I truly enjoy the taste. Grape comes on a little too strong a overpowering. But overall an awesome product

crad1712's Rating
Watermelon

crad1712 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kendo1717's Rating
Green Apple

Good stuff right here. Took it during my workouts. Made me feel hydrated and added some flavor to sometimes bland water. Also used it during the day so again I had some flavor. Nothing is better than water but sometimes you need alittle flavor so instead of reaching for the soda or the high sugar drinks added some AminoX and Im adding Amino's to my body. Love this stuff.

doindbt's Rating
Watermelon

I'm a little obsessed with the watermelon flavor... cannot even tell you how much I love this. To be honest, I was a little skeptical about it being effervescent and when I took the first sip it was ...different. But two sips in, I was loving it and HOOKED. It's not a really strong, overpowering effervescence like I was expecting... it just adds a little something extra that I can't explain but makes it so incredibly good. It's a MUST try!

tbatcho07's Rating
Watermelon

Truthfully, I am not a fan of this particular amino powder. It didn't seem to help as much as other brands, and the Watermelon was personally a terrible sour taste. I'm not saying it is a bad product, but it is a personal miss.

tennisnh86's Rating
Grape

Before choosing aminoX as my BCAA product I had been on Scivation Xtend and Purple Wraath. In my opinion AminoX outperforms both of these products. I use this an intra-workout, not a post workout. I feel this is the true purpose of BCAA supplements. Every work out using AminoX I am able to last longer, recover faster in between each set and squeeze out an extra 1 or 2 reps on each set. Can this be said with XTend as well? Yes. But I feel AminoX is just a better. Also the grape flavor tastes literally like grape coolade. Best BCAA I have ever tasted.

mackdaddy39's Rating
Grape

Excellent flavor! And you can take it whenever, which is convenient.

dangamer's Rating

What a great taste !

wahkeema's Rating

This product MIGHT work as it claims, but that should be a given. But WHY on earth would you make it carbonated and full of artificial coloring????? It makes your lips and mouth look like you just drank a fruit juice back in Kindergarten. Bright colors. Who the heck needs that at the gym?!? And the carbonation?! Don't try putting this stuff in a shaker. IT WILL EXPLODE! And has. So now, I have to paint my ceiling because the CARBONATION and NUCLEAR FALLOUT COLORING exploded everywhere! And the color stains. It doesn't come out. I won't buy this product again unless they fix what's wrong. And the carbonation and insane artificial coloring needs to go. Period.

TheBeastWCBB's Rating

As crazy as it may sound I really like taking this product by taking the scoop and just putting it my mouth and adding a little water and take it down. I like the taste and it just give me a great feel

princeali92's Rating

I love this product! This has not only helped me with recovery but i've noticed some differences in my physique. The blue raspberry, green apple, and watermelon flavors are really good! I recommend you buy this when BB.com has the Buy 2 get 1 free promotion. You will get more bang for your buck and these BCAA's are cheap as well compared to other BCAA's.

TurBro's Rating
Green Apple

Mixes well. Tastes fine, exact same taste as Scivation Xtend. If Ingredients and it's numbers could be verified by some lab i would say the product is good. Till then, it's a scam, waste of money. Drinking it or not, same effect.

MRP76's Rating
Watermelon

I love the flavor I love the product

captainkrafty's Rating

This was the very first amino supp I tried and it did not disappoint. I think my first one was Green Apple, which blew my mind. It smells like candy before its put in water and after its mixed it tastes great. In terms of nutrients I love that for $20 you can get 30 servings with 10g of aminos, I've been using EVLUTION and Muscle Tech recently and neither hit that par for even more money. However, the other two I hit on buy one get one deals, so for me they deliver aminos for a better price than one of these. I generally go for the buy one get one's due to my tight budget, however of the times I've purchased Amino X I absolutely love it. Flavor wise, I love Green Apple and Grape. I did not mix them with a few liters of water to have throughout the day like I've done with the others but it still tasted great post cardio or during my workout. Blue raspberry and watermelon were good, but I'm just not a huge fan of the flavors. Blue raspberry was also very tart, which did not appeal to me. Overall I absolutely love Amino X.

Jillybean69's Rating

I have tried this product before and I really liked it. I tried the Blue Raspberry and it was good, but I really like the Grape flavor the best! I like to sip on it in the afternoon, just to give me a little boost of energy, especially when I am low carb cycling. I was just looking for something simple with all the ingredients I was looking for, and this product does that for me.

SalCap100's Rating

10 out of 10. The taste is amazing. Mixibility is perfect, and the profile seems to be the best ive seen yet. I enjoy the energy I get from this. I drink it during my workout or sometimes first thing in the morning if im taking a fat burner and go directly to the gym without eating for a early AM workout.

AndreyUrusov's Rating
Watermelon

AndreyUrusov did not leave a written review for this product.

sekcebmit's Rating

This is favorite of my favorite supplements out there. The best amino i've tried. I pair it with hyperfx every morning. Great product

Dickbanshee's Rating
Green Apple

this is by far my favorite BSN product. I stack it with Nitrix now so I'm not sure which is giving me the pump I've been seeing but i like it. the taste is AMAZING! green apple is by far my favorite favor and tastes almost exactly like a green jolly rancher.

1-20 of 1,467 Reviews