BSN AMINOx Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 1,522 Reviews

theHunter19's Rating
Watermelon

A top of the line bcaas for recovery time. Gets me through sore days and gets me ready for the next workout. Its real refreshing intra workout and helps keep going.

soicey27's Rating
Green Apple

Very refreshing after a hard workout and tastes awesome. Really get a good recovery from drinking these aminos.

kristinaolson's Rating
Watermelon

I have been using this product so much recently. It's definitely my new fave. On hot days, I like to throw it in the blender with some ice and it makes the best slurpee ever. I call them aminoritas. I definitely notice that I feel a lot better post workout when I drink these Aminos regularly.

TexansFootball's Rating
Grape

Love these BCAA's, won't go to another brand unless I have to. Good energy during my workout, helps with recovery for sure. I have been getting watermelon, flavor, decided to try the grape with the promo going on, and I love it, it tastes like grape koolaid. Will continue buying.

MontanaFerraz's Rating
Blue Raspberry

MontanaFerraz did not leave a written review for this product.

ReCon305's Rating

great product really helps with recovery and to reduce soreness next day. this helps me push through next days workout. taste is excellent, fruit punch and blue raz are my fav, watermelon was a little too sweet for me.

troyslish's Rating

troyslish did not leave a written review for this product.

gvjuanpablo's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Not a must have in my opinion but when choosing an amino acid product I would go for this one without thinking about it. Everything but under-dosed. Only downside of BSN are all those proprietary blends, you can't really see exactly what you are getting. Let's say they do it because "they create amazing products and don't want other companies to know their secrets" ;)

Dave9578's Rating
Green Apple

Dave9578 did not leave a written review for this product.

KayLeighFit's Rating
Watermelon

This is a great BCAA product. The ratios were what I was looking for, and the flavor was good. The watermelon is just good...it's not great. I've tried a few other BCAA from complete nutrition that I thought tasted better. Overall, great price for a good product which makes this a definite 8/10 for me. The flavor and the cost per serving could always be improved for a 10/10.

MichiganSRT8's Rating
Watermelon

After a trial run with a small portion of AminoX I decided to buy a whole container and add it into my regiment. Ill admit it took a few weeks but with my diet and workout routine I was able to tell the difference of its addition to my previous setup. If you are like me and love watermelon flavor I have to imagine you will like this, I will admit it does have a little bite at first (hence 9 rating) but I have no problem mixing it in my larger shaker bottle and it tastes just fine. I would take a trial run with it if you don't like watermelon, but if you do, go ahead and buy it today.

angielagaga30's Rating

This is the worst tasting bcaa supplement I have ever tried. Each sip I took I would cring, definitely don't recommend this flavor. I prefer the xtend bcaas

inyong's Rating
Blue Raspberry

inyong did not leave a written review for this product.

VictorGutierrxz's Rating
Watermelon

This supplement did aid in my post work out recovery. It taste great. I highly recommend.

stormj's Rating

Easy to mix and a real good tast. I like to think that I can tell the biggest difference on leg day. About week two I noticed a faster recovery. I will buy this product again.

ArcturusAtari's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I tried it and it did help me with recovery !! plus i felt more endurance in my workouts ! worth trying... but I will try the watermelon flavor soon ! since BR wasn't that impressive..

schaffnerd's Rating

BSN Makes the best flavours in Supplements today. Hands down

jason247888's Rating
Watermelon

I take this pre and post workout everyday, fantastic flavour and easy to drink.

idag33's Rating
Watermelon

idag33 did not leave a written review for this product.

Lehideki2014's Rating
Watermelon

very good mild flavor !! bcaa liked this for me is being good he did not let me fast too great product !! good results !!

1-20 of 1,522 Reviews