BSN AMINOx Reviews

Resist Muscular Fatigue and Increase Muscular Endurance*

1-20 of 1,325 Reviews

andrewriggs's Rating
Green Apple

I go to the gym for 2 hours, 5 days a week. I take this an hour in to my workout and I can feel it replenish my body with fuel and energy, it reduces soreness. I go from feeling like a dead dog to feeling like I just started to break a sweat in and am about to do work. Would highly recommend for anybody for a during or post workout drink.

Mark505's Rating

Mark505 did not leave a written review for this product.

TheThrill1's Rating
Watermelon

I mixed it with 8 oz of water and found it to be a little chalky. I then mixed it with 16 oz and found it tasted better and wasn't chalky at all. Tastes a lot like NO xplode. To me, Watermelon tasted better.

areese410's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I absolutely love this stuff. It helps me get through my workouts without fatiguing as easily. I have noticed a huge reduction in muscle soreness since I began using this. The taste is as great as the effects. Highly recommend.

Mike7550's Rating
Grape

The aminox grape flavor is BY FAR the best tasting bcaa sup I've ever tried.

NickJames206's Rating

I tried musclepharms amino1? I believe it was called, not My favorite. I tried this one on a whim cause I liked the flavor of cellmass. Watermelon and green apple are absolutely amazing and help with recovery or just something to sip on. The recovery is great with glutamine on top it's perfect. Does have a funny fizzyness which is expected if you tried the n.oxplode. I recommend this product to anyone. Be aware of the blueraz a little different taste then expected. Sorry for the jumpy review. But I do enjoy this. Good job bsn!

mmaanderson's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Great product. Mixes up great, goes down smooth. Great flavor even mixed with my BSN Cell Mass. Very happy with this product.

stillstanding45's Rating
Watermelon

I was recommended trying a BCAA product and saw this was cheap and made by a well known brand so decided to get some of this to try. I take a serve during training and a third of a serve before bed on training days and have noticed good results. Mixability - Mixes really well, with blender bottle, just swish around and it's all good to go. With spoon, mixes in seconds. Will mix with some skill just by rolling around in a glass of water (but does take longer.) Taste - This tastes so good. For best flavour, add one serve to 250ml of water, as this product is carbonated (fizzy), it will be like a watermelon flavoured soft drink that is good for you! During training, I add one scoop to 750mls of water and still has a good flavour, but not fizzy. Effects - This is why we are taking this. The first few times I took this was just around the house (I was getting over my excitement of the flavour), and after drinking noticed a bit of muscle fulness. Taking it during training, I don't notice much effect on my sets but find I have a bit more willingness to push hard during rests. This has been very good for recovery, taking this during training followed by my whey protein pw I have felt reduced soreness the next day.

whitemamba45's Rating

Fantastic product. All taste great (although green apple has a bit of chemical taste) Blue Raz and Fruit Punch are my favorites and watermelon is great but lighter flavor. I mix with Beta-Alanine and Carb Blend (Sports Pharma Carb Max Unflavored) for a great drink before, during and after workouts. I use other supps (Protein, Creatine HCL). Loved it when it was buy one get one free. C'mon BSN run that deal again.

meac's Rating

well, it has a nice taste (the 3 i tried), and the product itself is not bad, but it gave me stomach problems. besides, i dont know how much BCAA there is inside.

vickiedhillon's Rating

I used it alone intra workout without any protein supplement for recovery post workout and during the daytime too.I did not feel fatigue and did not loose any muscle even using it as a sole supplement. Highly recommended.

U3F's Rating
Green Apple

This is an amazing product I am very pleased with this product. Vitamin D has also been associated with a better product!

doctorstone's Rating
Watermelon

I just started using this product and i don't have anything bad to say about it. Awesome taste, good price, and it definitely helps with recovery. I got this after using Amino1 by MP and i AminoX is definitely more effective imo. I would recommend this product.

gabiisakov9's Rating

gabiisakov9 did not leave a written review for this product.

SimplyDrew's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I use this a pre-workout it helps to give me a slight boost prior to the workout and helps major with recovery!

Roman6552's Rating

Roman6552 did not leave a written review for this product.

captaincam19's Rating
Watermelon

I was looking for more ways to increase my protein effectiveness. After reading articles on BCAA's, I decided that it was time to step up my supplementation. I saw that AMINOx was highly rated and decided to try it. A lot of people said that the watermelon flavor was good, they were right! It tastes just like a watermelon Jolly Rancher! It also works great for my protein synthesis and endurance. I would advise those looking to move forward in the supplement world to get this.

xaniz25's Rating
Grape

Really satisfies my soda craving

jamesbonneyusa's Rating
Watermelon

I have tried several different post workout BCAA drinks and BSN AMINOx is by far the best. Helps with recovery and the taste is unmatched.

josephdomino5's Rating

josephdomino5 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,325 Reviews