BSN AMINOx Reviews

Offset Muscle Breakdown and Increase Muscular Endurance*

Blue Raz
Grape
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!
Unflavored
1-20 of 1,794 Reviews

michael33looney's Rating
Strawberry Dragonfruit

What is there to say? It's BSN. Quality products. Their aminos are on point along with their flavors. I always get strawberry dragonfruit. Not too sweet with a little sour. The light carbonation is genius and makes for a great drink on ice. I always have this stuff in my gym bag.

charlee1985's Rating

Great Intra-Workout product!! The watermelon flavour tastes amazing and the grape is nice but a little bit too sweet for my liking. It gives me an extra push at the gym and more energy.

emiarice's Rating
Watermelon

emiarice did not leave a written review for this product.

nagibvallejo's Rating

Best pre workout i ever take, great taste and fast results.

Cmreynolds's Rating
Tropical Pineapple

Taken AminoX a couple of times now and it doesn't disappoint. For taste you can't get better and I used this as pre/during/post workout. Kept my energy up and recovery was quick. All flavors are pretty decent but the Tropical Pineapple is my absolute favorite. I recommend AminoX, your going to get those essential BCAAs, and I highly recommend ALL other BSN products to supplement your bodies needs!

Carosur's Rating

This is just great. I know some products are just difficult to take and need to be chugged with a pinched nose, but these are quite nice to take in. If you are searching for the first brand/flavor of BCAA's to take I would highly recommend grape as it has the best flavor so far. These BCAA's are quick to absorb and are good pretty much any time of the day (in the morning, pre/post workout, etc.). You wont see massive growth as you are the one who has to work for them but it will help with the maintenance and repair of the muscle you have been working for.

Ankittyagi2211's Rating
Watermelon

Hi , I am currently using Amino x and i must say this is the best amino i ever had.Taste is very good and you will also feel energy during your workout.Muscle recovery is also very good.Will recommend to use it as it contain all the required element which your body needs.

szpprod's Rating
Green Apple

I love the flavor and the surge of energy I get from this product. It moves me to go to the gym just so I can get the tingling feeling out of my body. With positive thoughts, positive gainz and proper form I am thankful to have a product that works for me and with me. I am set to WIN and this brand of BCAA is helping me.

Jennybenny81's Rating

Delicious. Tastes just like orange soda & it doesn't taste artificial.

dadderies's Rating

This DOES NOT taste like fruit punch. Fruit punch is a pretty common flavor as far as Aminos and Pre-workout products go and they're all a little different but close enough to where you can tell it's "fruit punch". This smells closer to chocolate covered cherries and tastes like a tootsie roll (don't like either AT ALL). In the process of returning this.

ksturm1's Rating

I had never been a big believer in aminos helping you recover faster from workouts, until I tried this product. I have taken different brands of aminos every few months for the last 4 or 5 years and never had any luck, but I kept taking them because everything I read said that I should. I got these on sale one day and can't believe the difference I have seen in my recovery since. From workout 1, I have noticed a significant decrease in my post workout soreness while continuing to increase on almost all my lifts. Got my wife to start taking them as well and she has noticed the same things, decreased soreness. I don't know that I notice any, during workout changes, but I will continue to buy this line of aminos because I truly belive they are the best on the market. Only thing I would change is the lack of info about the BCAA ratios. A little sketchy, but whatever, it works!

Originalcordawg's Rating
Green Apple

I'm a huge fan of Amino-x. Strawberry orange is absolutely fantastic. Wasn't a huge fan of the pineapple.

richett's Rating

I love this bcaa ! The flavor is so delicious, I feel as though it's a treat to drink ! I would highly recommend this to my friends.

Alikh90's Rating

Alikh90 did not leave a written review for this product.

Babelboy77's Rating

amazing , i love it

Hoger64's Rating
Strawberry Dragonfruit

I've had more than half a dozen different kinds of BCAA and none of them can compare to AMINOx Strawberry Dragonfruit flavour in terms of performance or flavour. Too many BCAAs have an overly sweet taste and sometimes can be overpowering in flavour. I've finally come across one that replicates the realism of the actual fruit flavours it says it has. The taste is mildly sweet but perfectly adds some sourness of the strawberry while adding the refreshing juiciness of fresh Dragonfruit. CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS FLAVOUR! Last thing is that it luckily does not have an unpleasant odor that stains whatever it touches like how ALLMAX Aminocore BCAAs do that's just straight disgusting.

Ghadyawwad's Rating

Amazing taste on of the products that i started my supplement business bery convenient amino acid product amazing taste and will give u an amazing tingling feeling

Mollymarkward's Rating
Green Apple

Blue raspberry aminos are a decent flavor, but are a little chalky and have a strange after taste. I also tried the green apple, and it was definitely better than blue raspberry. In the past I tried their strawberry orange flavor and that one is my favorite out of the three.

Gzakk's Rating
Watermelon

One of my favorite amino drinks! I love watermelon and it is such a hard flavor to get right but BSN nailed it!

ScoobySRA's Rating
Green Apple

ScoobySRA did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,794 Reviews