BSN AMINOx Reviews

Tropical Pineapple
Unflavored
1-20 of 1,766 Reviews

gbnovaes's Rating

I used to only order gold standard bcaa and after trying Aminox i switched. It tastes great, mixes well and I like to combine with pre workout creating nice flavors. Ive noticed better muscle growth as well along with protein from the same brand. From now on this is my BCAA!

dnjoseph24's Rating
Blue Raspberry

A definite part of my recovery care, if I don't reorder in time & have to go without... I notice workout soreness lasts long and I'm more fatigued. Mixes very well, even my son loves after football practice!

Mandora's Rating

Mandora did not leave a written review for this product.

phatgrfx's Rating
Tropical Pineapple

AminoX by BSN is a great all day long supplement. I drink it throughout my training sessions and one serving with each meal. Strength and Recovery are showing rapid gains..

sgrathwol18's Rating
Blue Raz
Blue Raspberry

I enjoyed the mixability and the taste was great on the product. However I did not see as much results as I was looking for. I contribute that to my mentality in the gym, but overall a great-tasting product look to other reviews for performance implications. I did not see much. Recommend Taste, Results Undetermined

livefit3's Rating
Grape

This product does what it says it'll do; gives you an extra burst in your workouts. It also tastes so good that on non-training days I'll have it in the afternoon just as a little extra boost, instead of just plain water. This is the first time I've tried this brand, and will definitely get it again.

ochalfrican21's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I bought this product from a different retailer but I did the research on bodybuilding.com and it is a very good product overall i bought blue raspberry and it tasted like blue raspberry soda. However, when i got to them bottom of the tub the taste started to change a little and it became bland in a way. Overall, it gives you a good amount of amino acids and would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

• aiele
aiele's Rating
Watermelon

Not much to say there, it does what ti says it would. The only thing I don't enjoy is the flavour, it's way too sweet/sour, but I'm slowly getting used to it.

Cubbiepie's Rating
Strawberry Dragnonfruit

I really like this bcaa. It doesn't have stimulants in it, so it's good to take pretty much whenever. If I got super hungry in class, I'd mix some together to get my stomach to stop growling. I used it for fasted cardio and it works quicker than other bcaas, so less waiting for it to digest. I simply mixed while heading out the door and gave me just the right amount of nutrients to get me through a workout. Taking it intra workout was the best. Mixes well, tastes great. Keeps you full. On a side note, when you shake it, there is this buildup of pressure that I still don't understand. So in order to not explode your bcaa, loosen your blender top frequently while mixing. Or swirl to mix in a water bottle, because it does mix really easily. You don't really need a shaker.

ATKY90's Rating
Watermelon

Real good BCAA. Used a few when i started training, but most tasted foul and bitty. This mixes excellent and tastes good. Helped me loose weight but not muscle, so nice a toned, as i need to be for Bouldering. Use this for all through the session, out perform the younger ones lol. Keeps a good energy level, really recommend

hachemga's Rating

I love this product! Best BCAA iv ever tried. My only concern is the large amount of dust it generates and if that can have negative effects over the long run? I was actually considering buying some PPE (dust mask) to wear while using it lol!

CTP25's Rating
Grape

Tastes really good. I found the most effective way to use it is to drink a whole serving within about 5 minutes, halfway through my workout.

Getreallyfit8's Rating

Great product. Great taste. Really seems to do the job.

PumaDee's Rating
Watermelon

PumaDee did not leave a written review for this product.

Feickstephen's Rating
Watermelon

I started using this product to try to cut some of the calories out from the protein shakes. I switched from BSN IsoBurn, which is also a great product but had way more calories and I preferred to use milk so it was harder to mix when going from work to the gym. This product allows me to work out extremely hard, get a serious burn and sweat going and not feel sore the next day. While on this product i have increased my maxes by 23% I have been making some serious improvements on this product and have not felt really sore in a long time. Flavour is good and mixes well with my BSN N.O explode. I'm not a BSN rep i just trust their product and they are the only one I've every trusted and used. The comparison with other similar products don't even come close to the levels of products in this one. Their BCAA levels are amazing when looking at the price. Love the product and will continue to use while I pursue a younger and healthier body with less fat and more muscle.

michael33looney's Rating
Strawberry Dragnonfruit

Boy do I love this stuff. Strawberry Dragonfruit is perfect. Not overly sweet. The effervescent part is awesome. I pour this over ice and just chill after my workout. Great stuff, it's always in my bag.

brandonpetkus's Rating

This stuff tastes amazing!!! If it was cheaper I would drink it all the time. the only reason I gave it a 10 is because it won't let me rate it any higher. Same thing goes for the watermelon flavor. It's like drinking a Jolly Rancher. Exactly like it. Does it work? I don't know. The thing about amino acids is that you don't really know unless it's the only thing you take. I think it does. Or maybe I hope it does.

bneylon's Rating
Unflavored

I regularly use Gaspari Aminolast, but it's not rated well here so I thought I'd try some other BCAA powders. BSN AMINOx is the first I tried. I got unflavored so I could add it directly to my syntha6 shake. I also tried it straight in water. It's tolerable, but certainly not pleasant. There's definitely reason to flavor this stuff. While I did notice added benefit to recovery time and output levels, the effects of one scoop of AMINOx are less pronounced than one scoop of Aminolast. AMINOx seemed to release effects more slowly and over a longer period of time, but even cumulatively, the effects were less than Aminolast.

yuandrewyu's Rating
Watermelon

I decided to switch from my regular source of aminos since i tried BSN syntha 6 and that tasted pretty good. The watermelon flavor had the best ratings so i thought it would be delicious. I was completely wrong. Its honestly so hard to stomach it. I don''t know how I am going to get through all 30 servings of this thing.

Serenityfan1965's Rating

Serenityfan1965 did not leave a written review for this product.

1-20 of 1,766 Reviews