BSN AMINOx Reviews

Blue Raspberry
Strawberry Dragnonfruit
Blue Raz
Grape
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!
Unflavored
Strawberry Orange
1-20 of 1,730 Reviews

traejustin's Rating

Great intra workout amino product or anytime between meals or post workout. Only wish the label were a bit more transparent, not a fan of the proprietary blend labeling, however still a great product nonetheless.

angiehowie's Rating
Blue Raspberry

angiehowie did not leave a written review for this product.

paulmcwhorter's Rating
Grape

I've been a big fan of BSN AminoX for a long time. Prices are reasonable. Most flavors are decent with good quality ingredients. Grape is my favorite. Tropical Pineapple sounded very good, but I was a tad disappointed with the flavor.

Ireneliftsclean's Rating

Ireneliftsclean did not leave a written review for this product.

joselitoBronx's Rating

I will start taking this, however, I also got BCAA from Cellucor and would like to know the difference between these two. If someone knows it I’d really appreciate it. I just need a little help.Thanks

hpdrury's Rating

This is probably my favorite amino so far. At first, I thought the "effervescence" was a weird gimmick but it makes it sooooo, so much easier to mix. I just pour it into my jug, give it a quick shake, and get going. No clumps or unmixed nastiness floating on the top of my water. I do 3 scoops/gallon so at that concentration, the flavor is solid.

rwenban's Rating

Great for during the workout too.

eldurop324's Rating

eldurop324 did not leave a written review for this product.

KyleGFitness's Rating
Green Apple

Honestly I don't like this product at all. I haven't tried any of the flavors besides green apple but green apple is awful. It taste good at first but then it has a strong aftertaste of medicine. I tried the 6 packs just to get a feel for how this product works and my other order of bcaas was on back order so they substituted that for this and I was really disappointed. I use this as a intra workout and it makes me feel sick and kind of drained when I'm working out, even after I take my pre workout. I thought the sick feeling it was giving me was because I didn't eat but then I ate this morning and tried it again and it still gave me that feeling. Maybe its just the flavor I chose, I'm not sure but I would definitely not recommend green apple. That's the flavor I was getting for my other order but it was on back order so I got the same flavor just different brand.

kfish085's Rating

Tropical Pineapple tastes more like pina colada or coconut and is very similar in taste to the smell of sunblock, not a fan of this flavor but the overall product is excellent.

BoxerGen's Rating

I've done the Watermelon, Green Apple, and now Blue Raspberry - and they're all 10/10 across the board. All around, great Amino Acids product, I believe it to be my absolute favorite. And hands down the best tasting Amino supplement I have ever tried. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to include Amino Acids into their stack.

wheresluey's Rating
Tropical Pineapple

First off! This Pineapple flavor is amazing. Taste like a pina colada!! This helps recovery time and lets you knock out those extra pumps. Before taking this product, after leg day i couldnt walk for two days. Now im back in the gym the next day. I recommend this product to anyone that loves to pump.

DangerousAl's Rating
Watermelon

I been using AMINOx for few months (fruit punch and watermelon) the watermelon is the best flavor. It's is the best post workout I ever tried. Allows me to recover from my running and workouts quicker than other products.

keonkwong's Rating

Taste awsome!

mthomasini's Rating
Watermelon

mthomasini did not leave a written review for this product.

Colester's Rating
Strawberry Orange - Exclusive!
Strawberry Dragnonfruit

Awesome product and the taste is great!

• Samien
Samien's Rating
Green Apple

Got a free sample of the green apple... Wow! I kinda feel a little tingle and such but I've just started to really use it. The taste however is great. Has a little fizz to it which is fun. I'll maybe try another flavor and see how i feel. Either way I recommend.

Firefly171717's Rating
Watermelon

Works perfect. I love to have this in my water during workouts :-)

memcdan1's Rating
Watermelon

memcdan1 did not leave a written review for this product.

charlee1985's Rating
Grape

Great Intra-Workout product!! The watermelon flavour tastes amazing and the grape is nice but a little bit too sweet for my liking. It gives me an extra push at the gym and more energy.

1-20 of 1,730 Reviews