BSN AMINOx Reviews

Blue Raspberry
1-20 of 1,538 Reviews

Jex's Rating
Watermelon

Taste on this is good. Has super high sodium. Causes me massive stomach cramping and pains.

Kadirx's Rating
Green Apple

One of the best Amino in the market! Excellent product! I used before and after workout one scoop. The effect is amazing!

hockeyquinn25's Rating

I think this product is one of the best products on the market. This is the only Amino complex I will buy. It works wonders with recovery and I have noticed some results while using it. I highly recommend this product, however, don't buy the fruit punch flavor, it's terrible. I usually don't care about the taste when it comes to supplements, because that really doesn't matter, but fruit punch tastes like you're drinking cough syrup straight out of the bottle. Grape is the best flavor I've had. This product is definitely a 10 out of 10.

nickrarnold's Rating

This is a pretty good amino I use a scoop of this in my jug and sip on it throughout my workout.

PappaPrimetime's Rating
Watermelon

Awesome taste! And I can really tell a difference in my recovery. I drink at least 2 to 4 per day.

vipfarah2015's Rating

Love this BCAA, works great for me.

trentcastle's Rating
Grape

Very please that I have chose this BCAA, I feel less tired now after consuming 2 scoops, one per-workout, and one immediately after the workout .

vipfarah's Rating
Watermelon

Best BCAA in the market, well done BSN .

aaulet305's Rating

aaulet305 did not leave a written review for this product.

cyalatabye's Rating
Watermelon

I bought this product knowing exactly what I was buying, this flavor tasted great and went down super smooth compared to other BCAA supplements I've tried. The only downside with Aminox is the lack of Beta-Alanine, I know it's not essential to a BCAA mix, but without it I don't get any "kick" if i drink this before a workout or sip on it during my workout. Besides that, I was never sore after extensive workouts and if that's all you're looking for, you can't beat this price!

alessandrotrey's Rating

alessandrotrey did not leave a written review for this product.

mixman49's Rating

mixman49 did not leave a written review for this product.

thedirtlord's Rating

Great product. Very clean feeling after. No lingering taste left behind. Grape flavour is a dream.

boribebo's Rating

boribebo did not leave a written review for this product.

krazyLo's Rating

Best tasting Amino Acid mix I have tried so far! The grape flavor is especially amazing! I use these intra-workout for sustained energy and hydration through long, grueling, training sessions. On intense days I drink another serving later in the day to ensure I am properly re-hydrated and recovered.

Eliperez's Rating

Eliperez did not leave a written review for this product.

theHunter19's Rating
Watermelon

A top of the line bcaas for recovery time. Gets me through sore days and gets me ready for the next workout. Its real refreshing intra workout and helps keep going.

soicey27's Rating
Green Apple

Very refreshing after a hard workout and tastes awesome. Really get a good recovery from drinking these aminos.

kristinaolson's Rating
Watermelon

I have been using this product so much recently. It's definitely my new fave. On hot days, I like to throw it in the blender with some ice and it makes the best slurpee ever. I call them aminoritas. I definitely notice that I feel a lot better post workout when I drink these Aminos regularly.

TexansFootball's Rating
Grape

Love these BCAA's, won't go to another brand unless I have to. Good energy during my workout, helps with recovery for sure. I have been getting watermelon, flavor, decided to try the grape with the promo going on, and I love it, it tastes like grape koolaid. Will continue buying.

1-20 of 1,538 Reviews