BPI Sports RoxyLean Reviews

Supports Appetite Control, Fat Loss, and Non-Stop Energy Reserves*

Good
7.2

kyle4415's Rating

I just recently bought this product and before taking it I read all the reviews on it from other people and once i had taken it i felt that a lot of the reviews were not credible. I did not get a flush of the face or redding of the skin but however i did feel a little tingling 15-20 min. after taking it. I did not feel nauseous either. I feel this is a great product everyone should try. Keep in mind that i am use to taking cellucors pre-workout C4 which has a lot of caffeine so i am use to a lot of caffeine.

OriginMadness's Rating

My experience with Roxylean on my third day taking it (followin bottle instructions): First day it was hell, after 15 mins taking it, my face looked like a stop sign, the niacin flush was extreme (just my face), but it passed after 30-40 mins, then my energy was really good and i could work out for 2 hours without getting tired at all. In the afternoon i had a scary feeling that my heart was going to explode, so in that time i decided not to take the pill anymore. Day 2 i wanted to give it another try in a smaller dose, i took 3/4 of a pill on my empty stomach, followed by breakfast 15 mins later. The Niacin flush was down to a minimum, no extreme heart beat and it gave my really good energy. Good day Day 3, again 3/4 of a pill, almost no flush and no side effects, just good energy, i have lost 1 pound in this 3 days (not much but its ok). Bottom line, i will continue using the bottle till the end to see if it is really worth the try. But now something that i think that is really important if you have a wife/girlfriend. After having sex with my wife, 15-20 mins later she has a minimum niacin flush to, maybe it will be recommended to use protection while you are using this pills, or like its supposed to be, the side effects will decrease after some time.

nikeia's Rating

nikeia did not leave a written review for this product.

RandyyyyyyyB's Rating

Just started taking this. On my second day now. Using it to burn the fat off my stomach. First day, I was on one. Did some cardio and felt amazing after. Today, I took it and immediately, my arms and legs became flushed. Common side effect. Worked out, but felt really jittery an hour after still. Probably need to get used to it some more. My appetite is definitely under control. I can eat, but I am not craving anything. Not a bad product. Just super powerful, so be careful.

Jjoyner80's Rating

I took this for the first time today. Within 20 minutes I started to get a headache. My skin started turning red under my firearms, feet, nose and ears. I developed bumps under my forearms too. Felt like prickly heat all over my body. Tried not to panic too much. I did notice the produce suppressed my appetite for the space of about three hours. It's been six hours and I still have a buzz with headache. I don't know if I'll take it again due to the effects which were very uncomfortable. Buyer beware.

72mazz's Rating

Caffeine buzz took a couple days to get used to, but I've definitely noticed the increased fat burn as compared to using no supplement. Lost 14 pounds of fat in two months with diet, high volume training with moderate cardio and RoxyLean

BuiltBetter1's Rating

I used RoxyLean once in the past just to try it, and it does what it says. Gives you a boost of energy w/o crash & it really does control your appetite. The first day i used it i forgot to eat for about 5 hours. My girlfriend likes it when she is cutting too. Gets rid of all the cravings

da1cjp's Rating

I have mixed reviews on this product. Usually I would take this product early in the morning before doing cardio. I must admit it does take a little while to get use to. Once I have been taking for two - three weeks and doing cardio I also paired it with CLA and started noticing a real difference in my fat loss goal. My only suggestion while taking this product is please be warn that paired with a lot of cardio exercises and drinking a lot of water, you will start to see noticeable results. Another suggestion I have is once you run out of the product take a month or two off from using it so your body can adjust to being off of it, it is a powerful yet effective product when paired with other supplements and a solid cardio and weight training routine.

codymdeleon's Rating

I first used it when I was not working out yet and it helped provided energy for me at work and it helped burn the fat while cleaning out my system as well

KrocksU's Rating

it heats me up quick! after a long day at work it really helps me to workout!

hughesn2's Rating

This review is for September 2013 to today: They must have changed the ingredients of this because it went from an amazing product to average at best. I bought two bottles at one time and I regret that because the energy is nothing close to what it use to be. I will not be buying again. THIS REVIEW WAS back in May 2012: This stuff is great. It gives you a great boost of energy. But you better take it on an empty stomach. If not, it probably won't work that well. I bought two but there were times when I forgot to take it b/c I had an injury so I didn't want to use it while I was healing from a torn hamstring. It will give you a huge boost of energy if taken in the morning on an EMPTY STOMACH!!!! I started the first bottle in February and it lasted until the week before my first marathon in April. I went from 193 to 175 and didn't lose any strength. Then I pulled my hammy the week before the marathon and then re-ruptured it two weeks later. Then I started the second bottle back up in late May and throughout it went from 182 to 175 and fluctuating. I gained some weight and then lost it due to Roxy Lean. It is better than everything I have tried yet: Shred Matrix and Xenadrine It is worth it b/c the price is much better than everything else. Look at it this way: Shred Matrix: 120 caps but 40 servings BUT twice a day, so it lasts 20 days for about $30 (but when I did Shred Matrix I got a Buy 2 Get 1 Free so it was $65 for 3, so two months for $65 Roxy Lean: 60 caps and 60 SERVINGS AND only 1 per day, so 60 days for $25. DO THE MATH And if you are looking at this for the next week or so with that CUTEDGE20 promo code you get 66 Roxy Lean Caps for $22.40 + S&H Sounds like a great deal!!!!

mak73's Rating

I have been taking this for over a month and I have not lost any weight at all. The first three days I had a great amount of energy and focus, but have not had either since then. It also does not suppress my appetite at all. The only thing I have noticed from taking this product, is that my strength has gone down.

brooker813's Rating

I would recommend NOT PURCHASING. Each day I used this product, I had stomach pains almost immediately. Within twenty minutes, I felt an extreme buzz. I work in retail so the caffeine helped me be extremely energetic. I used it a few times afterwards. Ever single experience included some nauseous and headaches, especially when not moving. My heart was beating so hard, it felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

ewalterxs's Rating

I used Roxy lean as directed on an empty stomach the first 2-3 x's but ate shortly after due to time crunch and felt no appetite control. I thought that if I waited longer to eat I would feel the full effect. This time shortly after taking the pill I felt a pit begin to form in my stomach similar to heartburn. I felt dizzy, extremely hot, and shaky. I felt my face get hot. I looked in the mirror and realized my entire body from my shoulders upward was the color of a tomato and puffy. I started passing out and had to sit with an icepack on my face for 45 minutes until I started to feel normal again. I thought I was dead/dying. I threw away the entire bottle that same day. SCARY AND A WASTE OF MY MONEY. TERRIBLE PRODUCT AND DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!

Scraggles211's Rating

This really sheds the pounds off you. Keep in mind you still need to eat properly and do cardio. Id take 1 in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast and have energy the rest of the day. No more waking up and staying tired for the next 3 hours at work until I woke out of it. I give it a 9 because I did quite often get the Niacin flushes - red itchy skin - when I took this on an empty stomach. Also, because of the large amount of caffeine I was very jittery. All in all, this is a great product I would highly recommend.

brockie86's Rating

This is one of my favorite fat burners. I used it when I started working out after having my son & daughter. It help with losing some of the weight in unwanted areas. Make sure you drink lots of water when taking it & throughout the day.

FattDaddy84's Rating

I looked at the reviews and almost didn't try Roxylean for fear of becoming a crack baby! Well I guess there are just several people on here who are affected by caffeine differently than myself. I can take this stuff and go back to sleep most of the time. But I do love the burn that I feel when I take it. I feel it all day. Sometimes I feel the niacin more than other times. Bottom line, I do not get much change in energy from this but I do feel the thermogenic effect. I miss the original Oxyelite..

corydesmarais's Rating

Faster bowel movements in the morning but has not decreased my body fat %. The first week I saw some small results but as the weeks went on I didn't see anything. Not much appetite control either. Did give me a caffeine shock though but again, I want fat gone not just a stimulate.

Rainalee84's Rating

I have used all sorts of thermogenics & I am not a beginner when it comes to them. I do very well with high levels of caffeine. I rate this product low because of several reasons. The initial niacin flush was expected. I had a niacin flush for the first 3 days I started taking it Jan 11, 12 & 13th. Then the symptom disappeared because my body became accustomed to the level. I never experienced a "rush" of energy, ever. I only became mildly sweaty, not even a thermogenic sweaty. So I say it is a pathetic pill when it says "3 cups of coffee" strong. Never missing a pill each day I was surprised that on the 11th day of taking this I had another niacin flush &discontinued the pill on the 12th day the niacin flush continued. Not for beginners.

addiemae's Rating

This is my first day taking this product, and so far I have felt nothing. I was told I would get hot and break out in red blotches the first few times I took it, but I have not had any side effects. The only thing I kinda feel is the appetite control... i'm not really hungry and usually post workout i'm starving. So, I guess this is an ok product. I was expecting a bit more though, maybe once I take it a couple day it will really kick in!