BPI Sports PUMP-HD Reviews

Blue Ice Lemonade
Orange Twist

shellshockhiro's Rating
Watermelon Cooler

A lot of the ingredients shown in the label are unfamiliar to me, but boy, this works. Pump products really don't mean anything, but with pre-contest low-carb glycogen-depleted body, I thought I'd give this a try. I've tried other pump products from other companies, but they only work at 2-3 scoops, so a bottle never lasts a month, but with this, 1 scoop does its job. Not sure if I will continue to use this off-season, but I'm very pleased with the pump this product provides.

AndyShaffer's Rating
Orange Twist

I have to say that I am really impressed with this product so far. It gives me really steady and clean energy for my workout as well as a great pump. It really gets the nutrients and water into the muscles and that helps greatly with it's development. No jitters or negative effects on this product, the energy is just so clean!

sabol93's Rating
Wicked Fruit Blast

This is now one of my favorite non-stim pre workout / pump enhancer supplement. I used many other supplements in this category but this is one of the best in my opinion. The pump is superb. Also, even though there is no caffeine, I did experience and increase in energy and endurance. Lastly, the flavor I have tried is so good and refreshing. It has a true exotic fruit taste, not just an artificial fruit punch like many others. Everyone should give this try!