BPI Sports PUMP-HD Reviews

Promotes Strength, Power, and Muscle Endurance*

9.7
Blueberry Lemon Freeze

BMurph6's Rating

This pre-workout supplement is a game-changer. I've tried quite a few pre-workout supplements in the past and due to poor ingredients, or too much caffeine, I usually had to mess with the dosages and/or add in my own ingredients to receive the energy and pump that was desired. The Pump-HD supplies clean energy, and provides a great blood flow to the muscle while helping promote overall vascularity. With a greater pump, you'll receive better blood and nutrient flow to the muscle and with more intense energy, you'll be able to perform more reps... which = growth. The taste is amazing (using the watermelon cooler), it's easy to mix, and I would recommend this to anyone who has plateaued on their current pre-workout or who's looking to increase their overall intensity in the weight room - in a way that won't promote jitters or a crash!

thegame215's Rating
Watermelon Cooler

thegame215 did not leave a written review for this product.

blokpost's Rating
Watermelon Cooler

Very, very good product. Watermelon cooler was great, very slight glycerol aftertaste. Mixability - good, some glycerol residues were floating in my shaker, but mixed better, then vortex. As for pumps - amazing. I didn't expect it to bring so strong pumps. It didn't affect energy & endurance though.

edman37's Rating

Just tried this. Loved it. Gave me a long-lasting buzz. Sustained for much longer than expected. Flavour is good. Easy mix. Will continue to use!

Misctake7's Rating

TheFugitive(BPI rep) from the BB.com forums was nice enough to send me a tub. I only got to try Pump-HD for a few days but from those few days, I can say that it mixes easily in a shaker cup, has phenomenal taste, and I was getting some excellent pumps off just 1 scoop. Usually with pump preworkouts I need to take more than 1 scoop to get the pumps I desire. Only reason I rated this an 8/10 is because the pumps were good, but not the huge pumps I'd want in 1 scoop. I do have to take about 1.25 scoops to get the desired pump I go for in the gym. This is a quality stim free pump PWO for the price and I recommend it!

mkfan1990's Rating
Wicked Fruit Blast

Pump HD Review: Great energy and endurance being caffeine free. Although had a lil tomach discomfort but went away after boot five minutes. Pumps were HUGE! I'm a vortex fan myself. Pump hd works but doesn't give me the blast to the face that Vortex does. I prefer Vortex Tbh over pump HD. Pump provided energy that lasted my entire hour workout. The flavor is excelent. Could drink it everyday. Pumps grew after the first working set. Tried it out a few times during Kris Gethin DTP Session which is already heavy high volume. I will say that it Works like advertised. I can't compare it to the old fomula.

Jamesafbb's Rating
Watermelon Cooler

I absolutely love this preworkout! A lot of focus, clean energy without caffeine, great pumps. Used it for a chest and a leg day and powered through massive sets. Recommend for every one and by far the best watermelon preworkout I've tried yet.

Kennysvgp08's Rating
Blueberry Lemon Freeze

The taste is like Mountain Dew Voltage. Loved it! The pump is real brah. Did biceps on SATURDAY and still feel it! Great product!

shellshockhiro's Rating
Watermelon Cooler

A lot of the ingredients shown in the label are unfamiliar to me, but boy, this works. Pump products really don't mean anything, but with pre-contest low-carb glycogen-depleted body, I thought I'd give this a try. I've tried other pump products from other companies, but they only work at 2-3 scoops, so a bottle never lasts a month, but with this, 1 scoop does its job. Not sure if I will continue to use this off-season, but I'm very pleased with the pump this product provides.

AndyShaffer's Rating

I have to say that I am really impressed with this product so far. It gives me really steady and clean energy for my workout as well as a great pump. It really gets the nutrients and water into the muscles and that helps greatly with it's development. No jitters or negative effects on this product, the energy is just so clean!

sabol93's Rating
Wicked Fruit Blast

This is now one of my favorite non-stim pre workout / pump enhancer supplement. I used many other supplements in this category but this is one of the best in my opinion. The pump is superb. Also, even though there is no caffeine, I did experience and increase in energy and endurance. Lastly, the flavor I have tried is so good and refreshing. It has a true exotic fruit taste, not just an artificial fruit punch like many others. Everyone should give this try!