BPI Sports PUMP-HD Reviews

Promotes Strength, Power, and Muscle Endurance*

Good

valetudo75th's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

This is with out a doubt the best Pump enhancing pre workout that I have ever taken!!! An added bonus is that you get a long hard workout while you are at the gym!

RicoGustin19's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

By far my favorite. Went through 7 containers of this stuff and never built up a tolerance and I've been taking pre workout for 5 years now. highly recommended

soundwave8842's Rating

I like BPI Sports Pump-HD for a many reasons. It gives me a good mental focus, and also gives me a great pump. I've used pre workouts in the past that live me feeling jittery and sick. Pump-HD gives me a good solid focus, which is exactly what I need sometimes. Plus it tastes great!

Fidelperdomo's Rating

Fidelperdomo did not leave a written review for this product.

tito323's Rating

tito323 did not leave a written review for this product.

rseda73's Rating

Awesome pre-workout, I've been through a ton of them over the years(been working out since 1992 and competing in bodybuilding competitions since 1999 and this is one of the top I used over the years by far. Gets me amped and focused to tear up the gym, gets you sweating and your body ready to go to war with the iron!!!!!!

traicarlson71's Rating
Orange Twist

Good product. Gets me amped but I did notice it makes me quite nauseous. I don't mind the flavour but it limits my pace of workout due to the nausea. I give it a 7 because when I am not naseous I slam some good weights and can go for a while.

jm6435's Rating

jm6435 did not leave a written review for this product.

vanhanz's Rating
Orange Twist

Decent preworkout until it stopped working for me about a week into it. My body adapted quickly to this preworkout (were all differenet) and I had to keep upping the amount of scoops, eventually getting off of it , then a month later started back up again with decent results for about another week. I liked the Orange twist flavor

CHICORUDO's Rating

mix good..nice pump all day but as a pre workout i give and 8 cuase crash too fast i was using assault thta is my favorit and wanna try another one to see and try this pump hd as a recomendation but never give you the intense energyf and power that assault give to you..good product but i stay with assault

beameupscotty's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

This is the only stim pwo that I take now. It doesn't do anything for pumps, but when mixed with a pump product (hemavol, high volume) the results are insane. I love the energy I get from this stuff, its clean and lasts all day. Plus, the blue ice lemonade is THE BEST tasting supplement flavor I've ever had, I look forward to drinking it.

wallenda2's Rating

This is one of my favorite pre-workout blends available! I have tried several, many not worth the wasted workout, but when I first started this one last year it really packed a pump! I was a bit sensative to it at first, but have acclimated very well. I have used it long enough that I do rotate in other brands from time to time, as with anything you become accustom to it and the effects, and I never feel as good when I do switch to something else (the pump, focus, intensity, that I want from a pre-workout) If you haven't tried it, I would give it a try to see what it will do for you.

Reeceout's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Great little packaged pre workout. I combined this with ACN's 'Pump and Grow' for a much better result than what I was getting Out of hd alone. The taste stayed grainy even after shaking quite hard. Still drinkable but you'd expect a bit more quality. I felt a bit edgy using it sometimes, not as pure and clean I guess as I've felt with others. Strong determination though and it definitely lived upto it's name 'Pump' because I'd walk out of the gym feeling like a balloon. Overall, not a bad pre, but I'd stack it with another enhancer.

darklift's Rating
Orange Twist

Only tried 4 Preworkouts so far (C4, Rage XL. Mr. Hyde and Pump HD) and this one is definitely the worst of the lot. Doesn't mix well, worst tasting of the 4 and almost no pump or energy after a while. Buy something better

artDDP's Rating

This may be my favorite PWO. Great profile, some of the best flavors anywhere, mixes fast, and no stim crash.

dman2563's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Tried this product for the first time today for arms day. And the pump was great, veins popping and definitely pushed me through my workout. Tasted actually really good. Only gave it a 8 because it was my first time using but definitely was good!

CTMorris's Rating

First off just want to throw out there I HATED the Peaches'n Cream flavor, just chemically and unpleasant. That didn't stop me from chugging it down and reviewing the actual affects. For me, I got extremely focused in the gym. Amazing pump and energy levels. What happens to me on this is also a mental superiority feeling. I can get so pumped up to accomplish something just in my head. After the workout i felt anxious and tired as F**K. For a pre workout that makes your workouts amazing and focused i have to give this 10 for what it does. I am not necessarily a fan of the post workout effects but I wont let that effect the score because the pros outweigh the cons.

efinch12's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Best testing pre workout I've had in a while. Not much of an aftertaste. Taste like juice. Had me flying to the gym I had so much freaking energy. Best workouts if had in a long time. Pumps were amazing. Didn't even feel a pump till after the workout cause I was so focused on doing the workout. Was able to do 5-10 extra lbs right off the bat. Amazing!

BC617's Rating

This product is alright, it does not give me the energy I was looking for and is one of those pre-workout drinks that really messes with your emotions, my husband gets CRAZY and angry after drinking this for no reason at all, and it does make me very moody as well, and bloated. Crappy work outs followed by a bad mood all day.

javindiola5's Rating
Orange Twist

This protein powder gives me a lot of energy and I love the taste ..I have one question though .I am 5'11 165lbs..is this the right supplement for me .my goal is to get to 190 lbs..I been stuck in the 165 weight for 5 months now