BPI Sports PUMP-HD Reviews

Promotes Strength, Power, and Muscle Endurance*

Good

JKibble's Rating
Apple Pear

I'm certainly glad Ive tried other BPI products before this. I had a few samples and used them over the last few days. Doesn't mix like any other BPI product its like drinking foamy sand. There is no benefit in taking this pre workout. I had to force myself to drink this product just so I could give it a fair review. Quite possibly the worst supplement Ive ever tried.

MikeMitchel's Rating
Blueberry Lemon Freeze

I am not really big on stimulants, specially caffeine because it constricts the blood vessels and not letting the blood flow into the muscles. The ingredient that makes me really like this product is Theobromin, it is like caffeine as far as energy goes but has the opposite effect on the blood vessels.

sakmsb's Rating
Blueberry Lemon Freeze

WOW!!! What an amazingly tasting flavour it is, it just blew my mind. Being a huge citrus fruits fan, this was the "best tasting Lemon drink" I ever had. It also gave huge pumps and focus throughout my workout.

Qotu79's Rating

This is an awesome, stimulant-free preworkout supp. I drink this throughout my workout stacked with an electrolyte supp and I get pumps like crazy. I know there are opposing views on whether "pump" is beneficial to muscle gains in strength, but dammit if I don't feel like I could lift 10 people while consuming this.

JamesParks27's Rating
Citrus Dew

This is much more than a regular pre-workout, it is an amazing pump product! This stuff will give you the best pump of your life, I mean it is just ridiculous. The Citrus Dew flavor tastes phenomenal as well. I have to say that this product is a 10/10 because it hits all the expectations I have and more.

AndrewChow12's Rating
Apple Pear

AndrewChow12 did not leave a written review for this product.

Himel1988's Rating
Apple Pear

I didn't feel a thing.. I wasn't expecting a crazy rush, just some pumps; I didn't really feel any pump as well.

Chynablacc's Rating

I love this stuff, the taste is awesome like a green apple jolly rancher, it's so good. Great preworkout.

Aybit1's Rating
Apple Pear

This PWO is nothing out of the norm. It does give you a good drive and focus for your workout, but I never really had that kick of energy hit me. The taste is great but overall this PWO is mediocre

TOMaHULK's Rating
Apple Pear

Really didn't feel much pump at all. The taste, was...bearable but definitely not good. Tasted chalky.

EthanBennit's Rating
Citrus Dew

This product is more than just a regular PWO to just give you energy. This product will give you one of the best pumps of your life because of the Glycerol and other ingredients. It helps hydrate your muscles giving you a carb like pump!

hillaryviolette's Rating
Blueberry Lemon Freeze

Taste of the Blueberry was like acid...ive never not wanted to drink my pre before taking this...the energy level was ****ght but not worth it for the taste....the fruit punch was better by far taste wise

Mike87m's Rating
Apple Pear

Good flavor just didn't do to much explosion for me and didn't break down as good as any others that I've tried straight 8 I give this

thackes1's Rating
Apple Pear

PUMP-HD is by far the most unique pump product on the market. It is a hybrid supplement that combines unique herbal substances that promote nitric oxide signaling with well common pump agents with a little spin on them. At first, I was very skeptical of the formula because I didn't see heavy doses of tried and true, scientifically backed NO boosters (citrulline or citrulline malate, nitrates, and/or agmatine sulfate). However, when I did further research on the ingredients, I found that there was some interesting science that supported the formulation. Essentially every herbal extract or botanical in the PUMP-HD formula has been show to enhance nitric oxide production! There still wasn't as much clinical data on these natural extracts as compared to the traditional pump supplements, but I was intrigued. Also, PUMP-HD does utilize a gram of glycerol and citrulline silicate, which although not huge doses, will definitely contribute to the pump! In the energy department, PUMP-HD delivers another unique combination of mild stimulants, which conspicuously omits caffeine. PUMP-HD uses Theobroma cacao extract (seed), Citrus aurantium extract (fruit), Plumbago zeylanica extract (root), and rhodiola root extract to deliver a CNS bump! The PUMP-HD formula is a 8/10 for its innovation, though I slightly knock it for the lack of heavy traditional pump ingredients and for lack of complete transparency in its dosing. (On a side note, you will have to dose ergogens like creatine, beta-alanine, and betaine separately, which is cheap but is an additional cost if you choose to make PUMP-HD your choice pre-workout). PUMP-HD performed pretty well in the gym! I cannot emphasize this enough, the pump experience with PUMP-HD is very different from that of more standard pump products with heavy doses of NO boosters and cell volumizers. The pump from those products are huge but often a little sloppy, obscuring muscle definition and sometimes limiting range of motion (more of the cell volumization aspect of the pump driven by water and carb influx into the muscles rather than strict NO boosting). Conversely, PUMP-HD's pump is more NO booster dominant than cell volumizer dominant. The muscle pumps from PUMP-HD are full, but their hardness is the more prominent feature. In addition, the vascularity is slightly more noticeable than from other pump products. The big difference with PUMP-HD versus other pump products is the flushing and what feels like a systemic increase in blood flow and oxygen transport that accompanies PUMP-HD use. Everywhere feels like it is getting oxygen. So PUMP-HD delivers quite a little bit or smooth energy. It hits slow and smooth, and last for the entirety of a workout. It is definitely not as strong as a caffeine-containing pre-workout, but that is also part of its draw for certain users. PUMP-HD is definitely without the side-effect that sometimes comes with caffeine use! Stacking 200 mg of caffeine capsules with it can really take its energy to the next level though. PUMP-HD did seem to enhance endurance and strength decently despite the lack of heavy ergogen doses because of the oxygenation effect it had! PUMP-HD's performance is a 9/10! PUMP-HD takes the cake on flavor. The Apple Pear is crazy good. It is one of the best, if not the best, pre-workout flavorings that I have ever tasted. I am not even sure how to describe, but the apple and pear complement each other perfectly and you get a smooth and sweet enjoyable flavor! I am desperate to try the other flavors now that I have found out Apple Pear is so darn good! PUMP-HD dissolves perfectly in 8-10 oz of water! I still recommend using a blender bottle for it though. 10/10 for the Apple Pear flavor! Overall, PUMP-HD is quite the unique pump experience! I recommend giving it a try. It will likely surprise you! PUMP-HD is a 9/10 as a low-stim, pump focused pre-workout.

NicoleDiegues's Rating
Citrus Dew

I really like Pump HD because it helps put a lot with performance and is not stimulant based. I don't really like products that are highly caffeinated because it usually upsets my stomach and does not give me a good feel at all.

graysonthacker's Rating
Watermelon Cooler

I received two watermelon cooler PUMP-HD samples. The PUMP-HD profile is quite unique. There are several ingredients in the formula that I have not seen used in any other pre-workout before. It is also notable that caffeine is omitted from the PUMP-HD formula. It looks like the pump part of the blend really is dependent on the glycerol, andrographis, and citrulline silicate. There are other herbs, such as green teas catechins, echinacea, cordyceps, and quercetin that may also help enhance the pump by increasing NO levels. The stimulant part of the formula depends on theobromine, synephrine, plumbago, and rhodiola. I thought PUMP-HD performed pretty well in the gym, though the energy bump was pretty mild and ergogenic aids (beta-alanine, creatine, and betaine) must be used or added from separate sources. I had a sick pump during my workouts on PUMP-HD (Both workouts were arm days). The pumps were hard and really enhanced my muscle definition during the workout. The pump lasted decently long too. I have had bigger pumps before than on PUMP-HD, but I was still very impressed with the pump. I am not a fan of watermelon flavors, but I was extremely happy with BPI's watermelon cooler flavor. It was pleasing and sweet, not too sweet or tart like many other watermelon flavors are. Profile: 7/10 Performance: 9/10 Taste: 9/10 Overall, 8/10

VictorGonzalez's Rating
Apple Pear

Best pump product I have used I such a long time. This formula gives me the most intense pumps I have ever seen! The energy is good too, it is not an overwhelming stimmed out feeling. More of a steady flowing energy.

VegasRocker's Rating

I got a few samples to try and thought it was interesting due to not having stims. I got a good pump without the jitters or crash of the heavy stim pre's, so this is good for when I take a stim break but still want to get some pump support. I did stack this with samples of Best Aminos with energy, and had good workouts without the bad effects of other pre's. Taste is on point just like all BPI products and mixed very well with no floaters.

QuentinLance's Rating
Wicked Fruit Blast

My favorite PWO that I have used so far, the effects of this one is not so much energy overload like most others. This product is all about pump and helping build muscle by getting them exactly what they need to grow!

MPLJR1222's Rating
Watermelon Cooler

This is one of the best "pump" products I've ever gotten to try out. The best feature is obviously the pump it gives, and it did not disappoint. I got a great pump going for my entire hour workouts, and it never faded away. Another nice feature is that there is zero caffeine, and zero yohimbe. Being a no stimulant means it can easily be stacked with other stimulant products. I stacked it with best aminos w/ energy, and along with the great pump i had great energy throughout my workouts. There was absolutely no problems with mixing pump hd, and the watermelon cooler flavor tastes awesome! Overall, this is a versatile, reliable pump product!