BPI Sports PUMP-HD Reviews

Promotes Strength, Power, and Muscle Endurance*

Good

echo6d's Rating

echo6d did not leave a written review for this product.

Rebar58's Rating

I started taking this about two weeks ago and I can tell it improved my endurance, stamina, and power! It's amazing stuff it works for me. It makes me want to stay in the gym all day and lift and run. It really helped me for running because I'm enlisted in the marine corp and it needed help with getting under 18 minutes and get a perfect score. It does not only help you with speed, but lots of power. I'd get done with a set and then feel like doing it again all over! I would recommend this pre-workout it tastes amazing the peaches and blue ice lemonade!

miabella316's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

I bought this product because I heard on IG that a fitness model loved the product & found herself working really well with it. The flavor is amazing, tastes almost like a sports drink. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! Awesome pre-work out! :) Though, I am laying off of it for now, because I just recently found myself getting a little sick after my workouts on the days I took a pre-workout. Plus, I've been informed before that you should always switch up your products, after taking a break.

JoeC0's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

The Peaches 'n Cream is delicious but this stuff has too much caffeine in it. No thanks.

AlexSuriano1's Rating

I have been using this product for a while now and I have to say that it works. I take it 30 minutes before my workout and it kicks in quick. I have only had two side effects to this: one is that I get a rash from it on my neck, but it goes away once I start working out. Two if have to go to the bathroom before my workout. I still wouldn't switch to any other product because this one keeps my going throughout my whole work out.

superpumphenry's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Product isn't that great because the ingredients are underdosed, and when I took it I did feel a pump, but I would have to use the restroom 15-30 min after taking this and felt sleepy after my workout.

kevinsdhaliwal's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

kevinsdhaliwal did not leave a written review for this product.

boscoluv's Rating

Pump HD gave me tons of energy during my workout. I was able to workout longer and push harder.

ZbNY87's Rating
Orange Twist

ZbNY87 did not leave a written review for this product.

babypoppa87's Rating
Orange Twist

Took 1 scoop of Pump-HD with about 250mL of water prior to my workouts. Pump-HD kicks in in about 15 minutes like a swift kick in the ***. However I found this feeling does not last long and noticed a lack of energy near the 30 minute mark of my workouts. Pump-HD mixes well and the orange twist flavor was very tasty. Overall, this is a good pre-workout but make sure to do your heaviest sets first as you may crash like I did.

spilldbeer's Rating
Orange Twist

spilldbeer did not leave a written review for this product.

Aaaron9827's Rating

Great pre work out. Lot's of energy and focus. I also do not seem to build up a tolerance to it.

fatboystick's Rating

After being referred to try this out because of its "focus and mental" attributes, I picked up a tub and was not disappointed. I look to get more focus out of PWO's than energy. The energy comes once I get working out, but I like to get more into a zone. This did a good job and also sustained it throughout my workout w no crash. Nice product and would recommend.

gaby320's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

gaby320 did not leave a written review for this product.

6ex2oy's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Great taste and no jitters. Though it is kinda chalky.

TankGirl314's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

I had a few samples of this. Today is my 2nd day working outwith it. OMFG I could NOT STOP working out. This stuff is awesome! I do wish they used a better form of creatine.

scastillo93's Rating

Love the PUMP-HD. Doesn't give me the jitters or itching like other pre-workouts on the market. Not to mention the awesome flavors.

sherry13090's Rating

I've used the Pump-HD for the last two weeks, or tried to anyway. The taste is not bad, but it doesn't mix well at all. It's very gritty and chalky and really dries my mouth out. It looks like grains of sand on the sides of my mixer and white grit at the bottom. I tried to mix it in my morning fruit smoothie, but honestly, I get no energy and no pump from this product. Maybe a little pick me up that is gone within half an hour and then I'm ready for a nap. I personally would not recommend this to anyone unless they like drinking chalk.

jm8814's Rating

Awesome pump & results! Doesnt make you jittery like the others, I have used C4 before and it was good but BPI Pump is amazing!

luisemtz's Rating

I really like this product, the thing that got me the most is the focus. I get an intense focus from this. And thats what I really look into a pre-workout. The only thing that I didn't really like was that the energy did not last that long, only for 30-45 minutes, but other than that its a good pre-workout.