BPI Sports PUMP-HD Reviews

Promotes Strength, Power, and Muscle Endurance*

Good

dman2563's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Tried this product for the first time today for arms day. And the pump was great, veins popping and definitely pushed me through my workout. Tasted actually really good. Only gave it a 8 because it was my first time using but definitely was good!

CTMorris's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

First off just want to throw out there I HATED the Peaches'n Cream flavor, just chemically and unpleasant. That didn't stop me from chugging it down and reviewing the actual affects. For me, I got extremely focused in the gym. Amazing pump and energy levels. What happens to me on this is also a mental superiority feeling. I can get so pumped up to accomplish something just in my head. After the workout i felt anxious and tired as F**K. For a pre workout that makes your workouts amazing and focused i have to give this 10 for what it does. I am not necessarily a fan of the post workout effects but I wont let that effect the score because the pros outweigh the cons.

efinch12's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Best testing pre workout I've had in a while. Not much of an aftertaste. Taste like juice. Had me flying to the gym I had so much freaking energy. Best workouts if had in a long time. Pumps were amazing. Didn't even feel a pump till after the workout cause I was so focused on doing the workout. Was able to do 5-10 extra lbs right off the bat. Amazing!

BC617's Rating

This product is alright, it does not give me the energy I was looking for and is one of those pre-workout drinks that really messes with your emotions, my husband gets CRAZY and angry after drinking this for no reason at all, and it does make me very moody as well, and bloated. Crappy work outs followed by a bad mood all day.

javindiola5's Rating
Orange Twist

This protein powder gives me a lot of energy and I love the taste ..I have one question though .I am 5'11 165lbs..is this the right supplement for me .my goal is to get to 190 lbs..I been stuck in the 165 weight for 5 months now

professorpaddle's Rating
Orange Twist

Tried the Orange Twist and it is awesome in taste. The first few times I was blown off my feet with lasting energy and focus. I was just pounding it out for solid workouts. I feel like it has worn off a bit on the intensity side and I am not even done with my first bottle. Still good product and seems to be better than some other pre workouts I have tried.

treedoc621's Rating

Blue Ice Lemonade flavor not bad. Lots of energy while working out. Pump stays with you an hour or more after workout.

KiloCarcajou's Rating

I got the lime sherbet flavor. Judging from the fact it's not on this site, I must have gotten this somewhere else? But anyway, lime sherbet gets a 10/10 rating. It's delicious. Unlike 1.m.r. which any flavor is enough to make me gag. I really like Pump-HD because it has less of the untrustworthy herbal stuff and more of the basics. creatine, aminos, caffeine, etc. It gives me a great pump, as the name suggests, with less jitters and uncontrollable energy like 1.m.r. For bulking, this will be my go-to choice. For cutting, would switch back to 1.m.r.

dhoover's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

This tastes fantastic, but I only drink it mixed with Scivation Xtend Raspberry Blue. Gives me very good focus, energy and pumps in the gym. I'll order this again for sure. I've tried many pre-workouts and they are ranked... Purus Labs - Muscle Marinade (discontinued) JYM Pre-Jym BPI Pump-HD Neon Sport Volt - Watermelon Allmax Razor8 Gaspari Superpump N.O.Xplode and so on

ktexTri's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Flavor is fantastic Doesn't completely dissolve. There is always some kind of grit in the shaker afterwards even when using 10 - 12 oz of water

TeamRko43's Rating
Orange Twist

Pump-HD...this is the chest day king. The only reason I gave it a 9 is because that is the only day I use it. But if you are looking for a pre that will make your chest feel like it will rip open on the spot, go with Pump-HD.

jerrysolo's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

jerrysolo did not leave a written review for this product.

Pandouris's Rating
Orange Twist

good product! It didn't give me that energy i was looking for but you are more focused during a workout! The pump you get though is great!

ssjones0420's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

I tried a sample serving of this pre-workout and I could not believe how good it tasted. Peaches n Cream was amazing and it made me think about how good a Peaches n Cream protein powder might taste, so now that is next to try on my list of products. This product gave me a sick pump and had my veins popping through my skin. The vascularity was insane and I loved the way it felt. I had this steady stream of energy that keep me going through my workout and I didn't seem to tire or fatigue.

Kable601's Rating
Orange Twist

Hot to use this product for the first time yesterday and let me say this.. Pump HD blows every pre workout I have tried out of the water. My energy, which was completely without jitters, kept me going and my focus was intense. Insane pump.. Insane taste, which tasted like orange cream soda to me, and finally insane deal. Great price for a product that I know will keep me going for a long time.

KAZEEMM08's Rating

tastes great and does exactly what the label says. Great pumps and extended energy even after my workout, ordering more of this ASAP.

blockster2's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

I've taken many pre workouts and they have all done little to nothing for me. Some of the big name, best selling preworkouts. None of them compare to Pump HD. I'm a big guy, I'm 6'5 about 390 and I get pretty veiny considering my high body fat content. The focus, the clean energy, the ability to finish my sets no problem is just awesome. For the longest time my max on leg press was 500. With Pump I have been able to get to 645 for 3 sets of 10 then plus 5 or so more. I absolutely love Pump. The Peaches and Cream tastes great. The Orange Twist is easily the best tasting pre workout I have ever tried. Pump is my Pre Workout.

kfordK.O's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

I love cycling this pre-workout! Awesome pumps, especially if you add some agmatine in there as well! After trying all the flavors, I think peaches'n'cream is the best :)

Cosby's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

Cosby did not leave a written review for this product.

FatGuyMind's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Love this product, it provides me with great mental focus for workouts. I get an overall good feeling when using this product. i like using it as am all day energy supplement. ill usually put 1-2 scoops in a bottle of water and sip on it through out the day, especially when im working a 12 hour shift. Taste BPI nailed it as usual, Orange Twist is amazing it has creamy taste to it. its bt far my favorite flavor. Blue ice lemonade pretty much tastes like good lemonade . If you like a more focused feeling from a supplement rather than a stim rush and crash afterwards this is something you may want to look into trying