BPI Sports PUMP-HD Reviews

Promotes Strength, Power, and Muscle Endurance*

Good

Cosby's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

Cosby did not leave a written review for this product.

FatGuyMind's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Love this product, it provides me with great mental focus for workouts. I get an overall good feeling when using this product. i like using it as am all day energy supplement. ill usually put 1-2 scoops in a bottle of water and sip on it through out the day, especially when im working a 12 hour shift. Taste BPI nailed it as usual, Orange Twist is amazing it has creamy taste to it. its bt far my favorite flavor. Blue ice lemonade pretty much tastes like good lemonade . If you like a more focused feeling from a supplement rather than a stim rush and crash afterwards this is something you may want to look into trying

atticus71's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

The only pre-workout that i love before htiting the gym. Gets me jacked and focused, love it

damnitZach's Rating

WARNING! I always test new products while at the office before ever using at the gym, for safety sake. For this product it's a **** good thing I did, because I got my a.s.s handed to me in ways I've never been handed before. I used a sample packet (Orange Twist - excellent taste BTW) I received from a previous BB.com order. The serving size says 1-per packet, but there is no way that can be 1 serving. Ingesting that serving size about gave me a heart attack and I thought I was going to faint. If the sample packet is truly a serving size for the product; you'd better do only 1/4-1/2 max! There is no benefit to my training regimen with this product. I've sampled pre-workout products for years, and Pump-HD is the only that caused the following issues all at once: extreme heart rate, ringing ears, lymph node swelling, nausea, flushing, simultaneous chills & sweating, runny nose, and exhaustion. As mentioned, if you take this product before workout, it's extremely advisable you start with 1/4-dose and work your way up, so you don't wind-up in the ER. Supplementation is the Wild West, so you gotta be careful -don't be stupid. Best of luck!

icetrauma's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

This product provides a smooth steady nonjittery boost of energy with no crash at all. I work night shift and take this approx 2-3hrs before I go to bed and I've never had a problem sleeping after a workout.

aimsey's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

It worked okay, not as good as some of my other pre-workouts though. There are some serious problems with it though. It's very chalky, and doesn't devolve well. The taste wasn't that great either. For the money, I don't think I'd try this again which is a pity because I really enjoy most of PBI sport's products.

spacejim67's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

Ok so this is another trial. Its more of a focus then a pump which is fine but I'm looking for the adrenaline pump, to work up a great sweat. Taste is awesome!

mentalist72's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

I received a few samples of Pump-HD and I really enjoyed it. The first time I took a serving, I got the jitters pretty bad but that only happened the first time I took it. Energy was great and pumps were really good too. The Peaches 'n Cream flavour was delicious and I would definitely buy it again. So something with a small serving size like this, it is actually a really good pre workout. Well done BPI.

hamidrezatnd's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

been taking this for almost a week, and it certainly doesn't work for me, no pumps in the gym a little increase in overall strength a significant DECREASE in my endurance ! i cant train more than 20 minutes when i take this product ! its weird !

kai09200910's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Did not do much for me and tasted pretty bad. Gave me an ok pump but zero energy. Not buying again!

capone503's Rating

Great product! The only thing Ive noticed is that since the scooper is bigger than normal I'm getting to pumped. I've cut back the dose to a normal scooper I had from a bottle of Jack and now I'm real happy with it.

buffren82's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

tried a sample and was impressed, great energy, pump were good and focus was amazing

Tmerkh's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

To date I have had experience with this product, C4, cellucor N0 extreme, and jack3d original. I would rate this product as the best of the 4 when it comes to strength, 2nd to C4 when it comes to energy. So overall a very good product. It has been a little while, but I do remember looking at the ingredients and seeing 1g of essentially filler / serving, which i only mention because they claim to not have any fillers. Nevertheless, It is a good product even for people experienced.

yilmaz2707's Rating
Orange Twist

i have been trying different pre-workout powders to find the best one and this one is the best by far. . i work out very hard and now i stay 2.5 hours on average at the gym. the only thing is if u workout before u go to bed dont use this because u wont be able to sleep.

LeRoux2014's Rating
Orange Twist

Got a serving of this from a friend. I have a pretty good tolerance to stims and caffeine but Pump-HD is one of the BEST pre-workouts i've ever tried! I was feeling rather fatigued so I used it before my leg workout. What a killer workout! Nice good clean energy and a nice amount of focus and a pretty good pump too. Here's my ratings on this product; Taste: 5/5 Focus: 4/5 Energy: 4/5 Pump: 4/5 X-factor: 4/5

Bensmith1990's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Taste wasn't very appealing in all honesty, Read a few reviews and people raved about it. Only thing I'm raving about is throwing half a tub away, pretty awful product from past experience of pre workouts. Has nothing on Craze/Jack/PreJym Not for me.

joeyswade's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

No BS... this is one of the best PreWO's I've tried in a long time. I was going to go with WFR (white flood reborn) after not being impressed with C4 and I gotta say, PUMP-HD blew C4 out of the water FOR ME PERSONALLY. I tried it yesterday (shoulders) and ****, very nice CLEAN energy and very decent pump. Today I did Chest/Tri's and my freakin' chest would not quit! No BS! I pushed harder and heavier with more reps than I ever did with C4. By the time I got to triceps buddies at the gym where in it with me because I was having such a good workout. Half way through tri's they were literally hurting on the extention. Absolutely NO JITTERS and just felt, great the entire time. I finally found the PreWO for me personally

Hawk7095's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Hawk7095 did not leave a written review for this product.

StefanMarc's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

This is one of the best pre-workout supplements I have ever used. Between this and Arnold Series Iron Pump, I can't call it. Huge pumps and muscle fullness with no heavy stimulant side effects. Really nice flavors too, especially the Blue Ice Lemonade - and the color looks cool in a shaker.

Hatfield80's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Horrible taste, and horrible workout with this product.