BPI Sports PUMP-HD Reviews

Promotes Strength, Power, and Muscle Endurance*

Good

KiloCarcajou's Rating

I got the lime sherbet flavor. Judging from the fact it's not on this site, I must have gotten this somewhere else? But anyway, lime sherbet gets a 10/10 rating. It's delicious. Unlike 1.m.r. which any flavor is enough to make me gag. I really like Pump-HD because it has less of the untrustworthy herbal stuff and more of the basics. creatine, aminos, caffeine, etc. It gives me a great pump, as the name suggests, with less jitters and uncontrollable energy like 1.m.r. For bulking, this will be my go-to choice. For cutting, would switch back to 1.m.r.

dhoover's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

This tastes fantastic, but I only drink it mixed with Scivation Xtend Raspberry Blue. Gives me very good focus, energy and pumps in the gym. I'll order this again for sure. I've tried many pre-workouts and they are ranked... Purus Labs - Muscle Marinade (discontinued) JYM Pre-Jym BPI Pump-HD Neon Sport Volt - Watermelon Allmax Razor8 Gaspari Superpump N.O.Xplode and so on

ktexTri's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Flavor is fantastic Doesn't completely dissolve. There is always some kind of grit in the shaker afterwards even when using 10 - 12 oz of water

TeamRko43's Rating
Orange Twist

Pump-HD...this is the chest day king. The only reason I gave it a 9 is because that is the only day I use it. But if you are looking for a pre that will make your chest feel like it will rip open on the spot, go with Pump-HD.

jerrysolo's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

jerrysolo did not leave a written review for this product.

Pandouris's Rating
Orange Twist

good product! It didn't give me that energy i was looking for but you are more focused during a workout! The pump you get though is great!

ssjones0420's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

I tried a sample serving of this pre-workout and I could not believe how good it tasted. Peaches n Cream was amazing and it made me think about how good a Peaches n Cream protein powder might taste, so now that is next to try on my list of products. This product gave me a sick pump and had my veins popping through my skin. The vascularity was insane and I loved the way it felt. I had this steady stream of energy that keep me going through my workout and I didn't seem to tire or fatigue.

Kable601's Rating
Orange Twist

Hot to use this product for the first time yesterday and let me say this.. Pump HD blows every pre workout I have tried out of the water. My energy, which was completely without jitters, kept me going and my focus was intense. Insane pump.. Insane taste, which tasted like orange cream soda to me, and finally insane deal. Great price for a product that I know will keep me going for a long time.

KAZEEMM08's Rating

tastes great and does exactly what the label says. Great pumps and extended energy even after my workout, ordering more of this ASAP.

blockster2's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

I've taken many pre workouts and they have all done little to nothing for me. Some of the big name, best selling preworkouts. None of them compare to Pump HD. I'm a big guy, I'm 6'5 about 390 and I get pretty veiny considering my high body fat content. The focus, the clean energy, the ability to finish my sets no problem is just awesome. For the longest time my max on leg press was 500. With Pump I have been able to get to 645 for 3 sets of 10 then plus 5 or so more. I absolutely love Pump. The Peaches and Cream tastes great. The Orange Twist is easily the best tasting pre workout I have ever tried. Pump is my Pre Workout.

kfordK.O's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

I love cycling this pre-workout! Awesome pumps, especially if you add some agmatine in there as well! After trying all the flavors, I think peaches'n'cream is the best :)

Cosby's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

Cosby did not leave a written review for this product.

FatGuyMind's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

Love this product, it provides me with great mental focus for workouts. I get an overall good feeling when using this product. i like using it as am all day energy supplement. ill usually put 1-2 scoops in a bottle of water and sip on it through out the day, especially when im working a 12 hour shift. Taste BPI nailed it as usual, Orange Twist is amazing it has creamy taste to it. its bt far my favorite flavor. Blue ice lemonade pretty much tastes like good lemonade . If you like a more focused feeling from a supplement rather than a stim rush and crash afterwards this is something you may want to look into trying

atticus71's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

The only pre-workout that i love before htiting the gym. Gets me jacked and focused, love it

damnitZach's Rating

WARNING! I always test new products while at the office before ever using at the gym, for safety sake. For this product it's a **** good thing I did, because I got my a.s.s handed to me in ways I've never been handed before. I used a sample packet (Orange Twist - excellent taste BTW) I received from a previous BB.com order. The serving size says 1-per packet, but there is no way that can be 1 serving. Ingesting that serving size about gave me a heart attack and I thought I was going to faint. If the sample packet is truly a serving size for the product; you'd better do only 1/4-1/2 max! There is no benefit to my training regimen with this product. I've sampled pre-workout products for years, and Pump-HD is the only that caused the following issues all at once: extreme heart rate, ringing ears, lymph node swelling, nausea, flushing, simultaneous chills & sweating, runny nose, and exhaustion. As mentioned, if you take this product before workout, it's extremely advisable you start with 1/4-dose and work your way up, so you don't wind-up in the ER. Supplementation is the Wild West, so you gotta be careful -don't be stupid. Best of luck!

icetrauma's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

This product provides a smooth steady nonjittery boost of energy with no crash at all. I work night shift and take this approx 2-3hrs before I go to bed and I've never had a problem sleeping after a workout.

aimsey's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

It worked okay, not as good as some of my other pre-workouts though. There are some serious problems with it though. It's very chalky, and doesn't devolve well. The taste wasn't that great either. For the money, I don't think I'd try this again which is a pity because I really enjoy most of PBI sport's products.

spacejim67's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

Ok so this is another trial. Its more of a focus then a pump which is fine but I'm looking for the adrenaline pump, to work up a great sweat. Taste is awesome!

mentalist72's Rating
Peaches 'n Cream

I received a few samples of Pump-HD and I really enjoyed it. The first time I took a serving, I got the jitters pretty bad but that only happened the first time I took it. Energy was great and pumps were really good too. The Peaches 'n Cream flavour was delicious and I would definitely buy it again. So something with a small serving size like this, it is actually a really good pre workout. Well done BPI.

hamidrezatnd's Rating
Blue Ice Lemonade

been taking this for almost a week, and it certainly doesn't work for me, no pumps in the gym a little increase in overall strength a significant DECREASE in my endurance ! i cant train more than 20 minutes when i take this product ! its weird !