BPI Sports Best BCAA Reviews

Watermelon Ice
Grape
1-20 of 1,020 Reviews

pdeane's Rating

Reminds me of drinking liquid jello! In the past I haven't liked other BCAAs because of the aftertaste but no aftertaste with this one. If anything, it tastes really sweet. I usually refill my bottle after filling it with one scoop and then drinking half. Again though, super happy with this product and it is my go-to BCAA. I'll try other flavors but I'm really happy with this one.

Swoleron's Rating
Arctic Ice

When i use bcaas i prefer products with flavor. This product is delicious, if i had to describe it i would say it tastes alot like melted skittles. More like a delicious skittles drink. If you use ice cold water or even make slushies its much better. Highly recommend this.

FitRacer81's Rating
Arctic Ice

FitRacer81 did not leave a written review for this product.

Crimson02's Rating

Great product but for some reason the 300 gram container is an EXPENSIVE $0.98 per serving (10g) or $29.99. Bought the same product in 250g container for $0.64 per serving/$15.90. Albeit from the Wal Mart Neighborhood Market where I grocery shop.

Manolis27's Rating

Passion Fruit is by far the best flavor I have ever tasted in ANY supplement. Blows everything else clear out of the water. Blue Raspberry is awesome as well, however, just tastes like every other Blue Raz product and doesn't 'impress' (very sweet). Arctic ice is exactly like a snow cone but not as sweet as you'd hope. Mixes very clean, no grit or clumping, clears out of a shaker very well leaving nothing behind on the plastic. Easy on my stomach and helped me at all times of the day. Great for first thing in the morning and intra-workout. Worked just like I wanted it to. Would recommend, buying again!

ladydustbunny's Rating

I love this Fruit Punch flavor! The BCAAs are perfect for my recovery from an intense workout and help get me through the day. The flavor of Fruit Punch tastes a lot like kool-aid and it's delicious! A nice sweet treat that's actually helpful to my body!

laurlaur63's Rating

Definitely a fan of these bcaas. I drink half a scoop before my workout and half a scoop after. I've noticed my muscles are recovering quicker and I have less muscle soreness. The arctic ice and blue raspberry taste pretty similar to me. The watermelon ice tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher. I usually mix them with a little more water than is recommended because they tend to be on the sweeter side.

jaredbibeault's Rating
Arctic Ice

all the flavors are amazing!

Starnjnyc's Rating

Love the product but not the fake coloring taste is on point have t tried many other flavors will use again n looking to use there newer versions

meye1084's Rating
Arctic Ice

I really love this product. I drink it immediately after I am done working out and I can definitely tell I am much less sore the next day which is very helpful since I have a very active job. I have also tried two flavors so far and they are BOTH fantastic. I think they mix fairly well, but they do leave a residue/film on the glass afterwards. Highly recommended.

kevin7187's Rating

180cm,78kg,BF:16%

shane1996's Rating

great product to use once your pre workout starts to slow down your workout. gives you the extra push you need. on my off days I take it first thing in the morning and helps my recovery feel much better.

cemiltacir's Rating

cemiltacir did not leave a written review for this product.

Bdrop's Rating

Great product! Helps ease soreness. I usually drink this in a 30oz cup with some ice, but this will mix well with as little as 16oz. -Watermelon Ice: I normally don't like watermelon flavored things (watermelon is one of my favorite fruits), and was skeptical about this. It was SO much better than expected and is my favorite one! If you have a sweet tooth like myself this is the one to get. -Arctic Ice: Super good flavor but only drink when cold! I forgot ice once and it made my stomach feel queasy. -Fruit Punch: So good! Tastes like childhood lol. If I was handed this and told it was regular fruit punch I would believe it. -Sour Candy: Drinking this as I type this. Very good, but not as "sour" as I thought it would be. Reminds me of Sour Patch Kids candy when the sour flavor wears off. Don't get me wrong, its great, but not what I was expecting.

mproctor420j's Rating

Great stuff and works well if you are on a reduced calorie diet/cutting for its ability to keep your muscles "fed" with the quality BCAAs.

DonkeyKongDave's Rating
Sour Candy

I love the taste of the sour candy! This is a good BCAA with CLA and won't break the bank.

agreder88's Rating
Watermelon Ice
Cherry Lime

I absolutely love the watermelon flavor. I don't care for the cherry limeade. But I'm drinking it just because I purchased it. I do feel a bit less sore a day or two after working out than I usually would before taking any sort of recovery supplement.

chimcancook's Rating
Arctic Ice

BPI has delivered yet again a great product. I frequently sip on BCAA drinks throughout the day to give me energy and extra amino acids, but decided to try BPI for the first time. It is SO DELICIOUS! It tastes like koolaid. I drink it pre work out but I still feel a little sore so I would suggest after work out as well to help with recovery. I highly recommend this product as a quick and easy way to add extra amino acids to your routine

Mcbryde24's Rating

Great BCAA, Fruit punch tastes amazing

shieldmaiden21's Rating
Arctic Ice

Amazing product, does not make me feel jittery but I can definitely see a difference in my overall energy and also the muscle recovery. The Arctic Ice flavor tastes *just* like the bottom blue part of a bomb pop. Divine! Note: The blend in this product does sometimes have a "clean you out" effect so just watch.

1-20 of 1,020 Reviews