BPI Sports Best BCAA Reviews

Grape
1-20 of 1,001 Reviews

Maxisking7's Rating
Green Fusion

BPI is my preferred company for all my supplements and the watermelon ice flavor is the best! Green fusion is pretty good to. But both products mix well and go great right when I wake up and during my workouts. I highly recommend all bpi products and these flavors.

JayY400's Rating
Rainbow Ice

I posted a review in the forum, and here is the jist of it. Tastes amazing, profile is alright, agmatine is underdosed, not worth a dollar/serving.

JazzGaetaniello's Rating

Overall, an excellent BCAA. They mix well with water and other supplements. All the reviews that said these were sweet - they are very. I mix them in with a bottle of water 16oz and it can still be a little over powering for lighter taste buds. I always wished someone would post what each flavor tastes like, realistically. So I will give my opinion on the subject. Fruit Punch : Tastes like koolaid, pretty good but very strong. Arctic Ice : Tastes like a handful of mixed skittles. Delicious. Green Fusion : Tastes somewhat similar to a jollyrancher, but very artificially flavored. I did not find it appealing. Passion Fruit : The best. I cannot say it tastes like "passion fruit" but it is sweet with a medium fruity flavor. Not acidic in the least. Great to mix with other flavors. Sour Candy : IMO it reminds me a lot of RedBull and not so much a "sour candy." Watermelon Ice : Very good. Tastes like a watermelon jollyrancher / dumdum. Rainbow Ice : Has a photo of the red/white/blue rocket popsicles on it. And it tastes just like one of those, with some artificial flavor to it. BPI has made some of the better tasting BCAAs out there.

LuWannaReed's Rating

Outstanding product! I use this pre- and post-workout as well as a couple times a day on rest days with great endurance and recovery. I love the flavors and I highly recommend this product.

sdevelvis's Rating
Arctic Ice

I bought Best BCAA Artic Ice back in November 2016 and I absolutely loved it, so I decided to buy another bottle, but unfortunately the 60 serving bottle was discontinued and had to settle for the 30 serving. I opened my new bottle today and have to say I was extremely disappointed. The taste was nothing like my first order, in fact it was awful tasting, like it was old or something.

waverlykay's Rating
Watermelon Ice

This stuff is great. I'm usually pretty sore, especially after certain Crossfit workouts. This helps me recover much faster than before, feel much more refreshed between workouts, and the taste is great.

Smalls77's Rating
Arctic Ice

Love this product works great for energy and recovery

kaytayfit's Rating
Sour Candy

This product is really..fun? haha It's easy to drink, and I honestly do feel and see a difference. I ordered the Sour Candy flavor on the reccomendation that it tasted like gummy candies. I can't say that it really does, but it's a good flavor and I love mixing it in unflavored sparkling water.

10camarogirl's Rating
Arctic Ice

I absolutely love this stuff the flavor is amazing and i can definitely tell a difference when i have and haven't been taking it. It makes the difference on leg day if i can make it down stairs or not! 😄

Trippettd's Rating

I've tried several flavors and haven't been disappointed one time. This stuff is like a watered down koolaide. Very good and no bad after taste. Only bcaa I'll buy now. Why try something else ?

RubenB12's Rating

RubenB12 did not leave a written review for this product.

Kimmie1111's Rating

Looks like the Lime Sherbet flavor is now discontinued. That is a shame as it is awesome. I have a video review on my YouTube channel that shows what the product looks like as well as the label.

xsabrejayx's Rating

I'm not sure why the Snow cone flavor wasn't an option. But it is easily the best tasting BCAA I have ever had. I was using other ones for quite a while but BPI has some better flavors and I can feel the effects of it almost immediately. When I was working out on leg day, I came home pretty sore and I had some of the BCAAs before bed and I woke up the next morning with little to no feeling of pain in my legs period I would highly recommend it as a recovery supplement.

masher230's Rating
Rainbow Ice

this is a super solid BCAA product that delivers the desired results. the 2:1:1 BCAA ratio is effective for muscle recovery and muscle gains. Best BCAA also contains a CLA Matix to help keep you lean! the Rainbow Ice flavor is like a refreshing popsicle and mixes easily. cost effective and affordable, Best BCAA is well worth trying!

MPLJR1222's Rating

Very good BCAA product here, I would rate it only slightly below Best Amino because that has an energy complex in it. But, for those who are stim tolerant, or take a stim pre workout and do not want to overload on caffeine, Best BCAA is a great product! I like the ingredient list, with high quality amino acids, including the essential aminos, and also a nice added CLA matrix for those looking for that extra fat burner addition. There's also some added agmatine which is great as well. The tastes for both flavors i tried were very good. The blue raspberry flavor and also the watermelon ice flavors are both great! So good to drink during a long wokrout. Mixability and texture were great for both flavors. Overall, a great BCAA product! I would definitely recommend it to anyone, especially for intra workout use! UPDATE- The rainbow ice flavor is amazing! It is literally out of this world! If you have ever had the chance to try the popsicles that it is modeled after, it literally tastes exacly the same, and is much healthier! What a great new addition for this flavor to an already great lineup!!

BPSteve's Rating
Passion Fruit
Arctic Ice

Great BCAAs, they mix well, the ratio is great, and the flavors so far have been fantastic. Arctic ice is awesome and tastes like a snow cone. I'll admit, if you get a whiff of the powder the passion fruit stuff smells like straight up *****, but once it's mixed it tastes really good as well.

TravisSikora's Rating

TravisSikora did not leave a written review for this product.

Hfarley86's Rating
Arctic Ice

Hfarley86 did not leave a written review for this product.

BuffBooty's Rating

BuffBooty did not leave a written review for this product.

MISBHY's Rating
Watermelon Ice

I've been taking this supplement for a month now and I find it helps with my recovery as I don't feel sore as I normally would during workouts. This supplement works great with my low carb diet, as well as my lean muscle growth. The only con for me is that Watermelon Ice is way too sweet... I always have to force myself to drink the last drop and always end up with a sour look on my face. 6 - 8oz is still way too sweet to drink on it's own, so I drink it during my work out, mixed with 14-18oz of water. That's when it tastes the best for me.

1-20 of 1,001 Reviews