BPI Sports BUILD-HD Reviews

Good
White Raspberry
Unflavored

efinch12's Rating

Both flavors had a great taste. After one week of use my strength gains were great. Little gritty at the bottom but that's with any mono. Through 3 weeks it's working great. Good energy, good pumps, good workouts. Worth a try.

csampson18's Rating

csampson18 did not leave a written review for this product.

eleckttruss's Rating

nice post workout

ocsimen's Rating

Creatine+suger for a good price!Nothing special.

Slakk44's Rating
Watermelon

This is an awesome creatine monohydrate supp. I bought this when there was a buy one get one half off deal and couldn't have been happier. This product does exactly what it says it is going to do, help build lasting gains that only improve with each workout. Only creatine sup I know to add in L Aspsaratic Acid, and I stacked it with D-pol for the D-Asparatic acid intake and needless to say I was gaining muscle like crazy. Really enjoyed the solid results I got from this creatine.

msande1521's Rating
Lemonade

Good Product and tastes great (lemonade is a bit too sweet for a creatine product) But overall very good product. helped me make some solid gains during my bulk.

RickS1169's Rating
White Raspberry

the best tasting supplement I've had. now, it is a little under dosed in the actual creatine department, but i had a bulk monohydrate anyways so i throw a half scoop in there to equal 5 grams.

max0522's Rating
Grape Bubblegum

This creatine is very good for every type of user. I have used it for a couple of months espcially on my off time and its still gives me the desired size. It works good on healing your muscles so that the soreness is not as evident when not taking it. It will give you the size that you want when taken correctly. This is the only working creatine that I use consistently and would recommended to anyone. Great product.

Zrotten's Rating
Watermelon

tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher if i had to choose between this and a million dollars, i'd choose the million dollars ..so i can buy more of this

13cmattingly's Rating
Watermelon

My all time favorite creatine supp.

77psd11's Rating

I use Build_HD during my workouts. Its a great boost and there are no side effects. It gives me the extra stimulation during the workout for the extra reps....

JanssenH's Rating
Grape Bubblegum

I have only tried this creatine and one other and I honestly got no results from the other one and this one, the results were immediate. I personally highly recommend it because it really works for me.

Brookllyn13's Rating
Lemonade

Brookllyn13 did not leave a written review for this product.

chancepeeler's Rating
Grape Bubblegum

I use this every month and love it! Its a little gritty if it does not get dissolved entirely but over great taste and a good post workout drink! I would recommend it to anyone!

davidpeterr's Rating

davidpeterr did not leave a written review for this product.

Migz1975's Rating

I took this for 2 months..the first month was great..the second month my stomach was bloated like crazy..i couldnt even do sit up..i wont be buying this again..the taste is great..

p9p9p9p9p9's Rating

Great product

joshy1996's Rating

Very good. It helps you move more weight and gets you more muscle and is really good. Not bad to drink very good I think you should try one time.

gregg01's Rating
Watermelon

great product, really awsome. never tried something so powerful. To me the best !!! a bit hard to disolve completely but don't mind

ericcunha's Rating
Lemonade

ericcunha did not leave a written review for this product.