BPI Sports BLOX Reviews

Good
9.7
9.6

Alshortz's Rating

Alshortz did not leave a written review for this product.

liftedliving82's Rating
Peach Tea - Exclusive!

I love this product, it tastes so good. The only concern I have is it has a food dye in it called yellow # 5. I heard that's not good for people, but I still take it. Sometimes I mix it with creatine and beta alaine and use it for my pre workout.

dawiidxro's Rating
Blue Raspberry

dawiidxro did not leave a written review for this product.

davidshep's Rating
Watermelon

Absolutely love this stuff. I take this with my water while I work out. For some reason it gives me a great pump. Taste great, I cant say enough about this product.

Aliakseii's Rating

Aliakseii did not leave a written review for this product.

Staphylin's Rating

Ok I love BPI but they are like a rockband that makes both good and bad songs. They have awesome products, the whey-hd is high-quality protein, the best bcaa are way better absorbed than regular bcaa, vortex is the best PWO I've ever tried, Keto is one of the best non-stim burner and Anabolic gave me an appetite boost and I've gained weight with it. BUT here we have a bad song, Blox is only expensive useless amino acids that have been studied on rats, not human. I havent gained a single pound before and after this product. Ok it tastes good, but a little expensive for that...

IanD8184's Rating
Peach Tea - Exclusive!

Love this product! Taking intra-workout. A bit pricey, but keeps me going through long sessions. Worth it.

Dehydrogenase's Rating
Blue Raspberry

If you like to flavor your water, then this product is for you. This has to be one of the weakest supps I have ever tried. Any positive effect of reduction in DOMS was most likely due to the other BCAAs that I take. Forget this SAA ******** and stick with BCAAs with a solid profile such as Regen/AminoX/etc. Even with a BOGO sale this stuff isn't worth it. Pseudoscience at its best.

BlazinSB's Rating
Watermelon

Really Great Product with amazing taste. I used it when I was doing HIIT Training and it was a great product to have at my side! The only downside is the amount of servings. But overall Great product!

aehoffert114's Rating
Lemonade

aehoffert114 did not leave a written review for this product.

guzzilu's Rating

Lemonade and peach tea taste so refreshing! Not the sicky-sweet, liquid candy taste of most supps. Although if you like that, try the blue raspberry: it's a little closer. Definitely feel less sore since I started using this.

msande1521's Rating
Blue Raspberry

BLOX is a great product. Excellent taste and mixes very easy. I love the SAA complex and it does help with recovery. I take this product shortly after a workout after taking BPI's Best BCAA and i alternate each month. They both work great together.

HughMcFatty's Rating
Lemonade

I got a few samples with my purchase and finally got to try them over the weekend. Flavor was nice! I enjoyed sipping it throughout my workout and notcied I had a lasting endurance that carried throughout my entire workout. Not an energy like caffeine but just a sustained ability to lift. Never heard of Silk Aminos before. I don't know how much of it is hype. But if it's supposed to taste good and get me through my workouts guess what, it did, 3 times in a row.

marcus235's Rating
Blue Raspberry

taste like kool-aid **** is weak

ithedutchman's Rating

Expensive. Getting same results with other less expensive products.

Hectormrod's Rating
Peach Tea - Exclusive!

First off....Peach tea flavor is the best and very addictive to drink! I use this as a during workout drink and it does keep you hydrated and gives you that extra energy to complete a long or heavy workout!

xXRagnarokXx1's Rating
Peach Tea - Exclusive!

I received a packet of the BLOX Silk Amino Acids a few months back from my supplement stack. I also recalled taking this product a year before (another sample pack, different flavor). I found that this product helped with recovery, and slightly reduces soreness. However, I just feel like BCAA's work better in terms of reducing muscle recovery time. (Perhaps it was because I only had one packet to use) I like the concept of the product, and if I had to buy some amino's, I'd probably buy this once to see if my opinion changes. Flavors are great. I recall the orange flavor to have tasted slightly off, but it was nowhere close to offensive. Not quite delicious, but close. The Peach Tea was great. Absolutely delicious. A slight aftertaste, but I'm pretty sure it was because I used too much water.

Lask9544's Rating

Lask9544 did not leave a written review for this product.

joncortez1986's Rating

These Silk Amino Acid blends are Really Delicious and effective. I can drink them stacked with my BCAA's and pre-workout, post-workout, or during. You can take these at any time of the day, with or without food. Really really all around awesome product. A must-have in my house if not for anything but to flavor my water while serving its purpose to support my active lifestyle and athletic performance.

meac's Rating
Peach Tea - Exclusive!

i'm afraid that even with this pretty good product, i'll have to give it this review- i dont know if the SAA are better than BCAA or it is just a gimick, but i dont think i have to pay so much for this. 30 $ for 30 serves is a lot. i only purchased it because i got 3 packages of 10 serves for free, so i got it half price actually. i felt the improvement in my workout, zipping it between sets, the recovery was better than without any AA, but- and it's a big but- it couldnt feel thay it's better than a regular BCAA that i used before. so why the poor grade? because of the price. on the other hand, it tasted great, really great. so in conclusin- buy it only if it's on sale.