BPI Sports B4 Reviews

Support Mood and Focus, Elevate Energy, Promote Metabolism, and Enhance Endurance*

7.8
Good
7.6

bikerawesome's Rating

bikerawesome did not leave a written review for this product.

christinareed's Rating

I'm just a beginner and I find this product works very well gave me the energy I needed right before my workout and lasted throughout the whole entire workout

aleesiawalker's Rating

I don't understand why this product doesn't have better ratings. I got samples of this and absolutely loved it. I seriously felt on top of the world lol. I felt so powerful and my mood was definitely enhanced. Made me sweat like freaking crazy during my hiit.

BriannaVilla's Rating

I took it 20 minutes before my workout at 8 pm.. It's now 5:27 am and I'm STILL AWAKE! It made me SWEAT during my workout but I'd rather sleep through the night. My boyfriend loves thesebut I've noticed he twitches in his sleep since starting taking these, my shoulder muscles are also twitching right now but his twitching is much more noticeable than mine. So they work but they also overwork after their needed hours.

sclark911's Rating

Like everything else, I this seems to have love-it or hate-it reviews. This is now the second year in a row B4 has been the foundation of my cutting stack. I have tried others, but this is just the right product for me. I workout fasted in the mornings. Since I didn't have any post-workout jitters I wondered if I was getting enough bang for the buck. One morning I was delayed while at the market and my dose of B4 kicked in. Lit me up like a Christmas tree. Great product. Not sure why it only has the 7.9 rating.

hiran4778's Rating

This product really give you the boost that you are looking for . I have a month already using the product before my training. And the boost that I have during my workout is amazing. I train dayly basis betwen 2 to 3 hours , am hours. Usually 12 am to 3 am . I have so much energy that I really have to control on my repetitions. And the burning fat really works. Also I have my self a diet high in protein high in fiber but low on calories. In my case I am a big guy 295 pound 5' 11" so my diet no necesary will be yours. The product works really good but is not magic. Try to add a diet adapted it for what are YOU looking for and overall training training. It is a waist of time if you take the pill but not train. Because you need to burn that over energy you have. The only reasson that I dont give a 10 is because I am very acceptable on caffeine caffeine dont.bother to me at all. But I know that it all cases is not the same. Many people are suceptible to caffeine. Overall for me exellent I will keep using it.

Elijah917's Rating

Elijah917 did not leave a written review for this product.

smbrown00's Rating

Didn't notice any change in appetite or really any benefits of this product. Could have been user error, but I followed instructions and just didn't see any change.

14missi78's Rating

My favorite!! Gives you great energy and focus. It definitely enhances your mood.

jwj22's Rating

jwj22 did not leave a written review for this product.

wilbanksk1's Rating

This pill was horrible, I took it as directed and it made me feel awful. I became so hot and itchy and sick to my stomach. My resting heart rate rose to almost 100for several hours and I became seriously worried and short of breath. I would but recommend this to anyone under any circumstances.

lindshutt11's Rating

My friend recommended this product to me so I tried a sample. I took one pill at 12 noon, 30 minutes before my workout as instructed. I got the shakes mid way through my workout and felt terrible by the end of it. I was shaky the rest of the day. I went to bed at 11 pm and did not fall asleep until 4 am. I felt wide awake. I won't be using this product anymore and have gone with a different fat burner.

fjcurry78's Rating

I've been looking for a thermogenic powerful enough to take just once a day but did not give me the jitters. This is it. Very safe product and a good value. Don't take it (or any thermo) thinking that it's a magic pill. It works best as a part of a fat loss stack along with BCAAs, protein powder and good, clean nutrition plan. I plan to purchase again.

Macb1's Rating

Please help me… I’m using this product for 4 days now. My workout starts at 5:30pm and then I can’t sleep at night. Will it’s still work if I take it in the mornings and do my workouts at night?

mcitta's Rating

I felt the product did what it said it would do.

ATLow1991's Rating

I take this every morning on an empty stomach before work and class. I have noticed good energy in the mornings and a positive mood. As a fat burner I wouldn't really recommend this, I think the only reason I would buy this again is because of the nice energy and positive mood it provides and you can stack this with your pre-workout. If you are looking to "shed fat" look into other products or focus on your diet and exercise.

vbrandon's Rating

Been taking for two weeks now. Not enough CNS stimulation to make me jittery. Improves my energy a ton for early morning workouts (almost everyday thanks to work). I love the product. I think it's important to note two things: (1) You can take the product for an extended period without having to time rest weeks in every two months. Right away that tells me the stuff is a little less toxic, maybe a little less habit forming, but reliable. (2) It doesn't have so much caffeine and other fast acting stimulants that you can't stack it. I take before breakfast w/ a half-scoop of preworkout after my first meal prior to working out (30min later than the manufacturer 'ideal' workout window, but that's ok).

ukaserex's Rating

B4 Thermogenic, by BPI Sports. Here's my take on this stuff. If you want to take this for fat loss - honestly, I can't say this stuff helps. How would it even be possible to know? I'm already exercising and dieting. If it does help, the impact for me was negligible. However, as a "mood lifter" - I do notice that I'm more....1) willing to workout 2) Nicer to the people around me 3) have slightly more ...enthusiasm that I normally do. In that context, it can impact - but not because it's burning calories while I sit in front of my computer screen and type this out. Is that what I thought it would do? Nah. But, I figured every teeny bit would help. But, the "help" is so teeny, I can't notice it. But, that could just be me. Will I buy it again? Most likely not. It's too expensive in my mind for what it does. That money would be better spent on another pack of creatine.

Silversaint's Rating

There are more pros than cons with this product, I am and will be a repeat buyer. I have tried several other fat burners from CTD, PS Sports, Cellucor, and others but I prefer this one. Pros - Only have to take one pill per day!! No crash or gitters or tingles. No rushing to the bathroom. Noticeable effects after only a week and more noticeable with future use. Cons - Not the bet fat burner to take prior to working out for energy, without having to stack it.

firasghantous's Rating

what to say really,it's funny product no energy only hangover