BPI Sports B4 Reviews

Support Mood and Focus, Elevate Energy, Promote Metabolism, and Enhance Endurance*

7.8
Good
7.6

firasghantous's Rating

what to say really,it's funny product no energy only hangover

RMyers510's Rating

I was skeptical about using this, but the results I've seen definitely back up the product. I'd recommend this to anyone, and using the pre, aminos, and post workout that BPI Sports offers compliment this product nicely.

central2all's Rating

I bought two sample bottles and 3 capsules into the first bottle i knew this was a product that needed to be added to my supplement list. you will definitely feel the focus with some surges of heat that let you know the product is doing it's job. the sweat factor during workouts is awesome. you can almost hear the calories crying as they burn away. awesome product. BPI, as usual, did not disappoint.

Lljoey84's Rating

OMGEEEE!!! You dorks!!! You are not breaking out into hives! You are all not having allergic reaction to this product! It's the niacin that cause that feeling! Niacin causes your body to get a flush. Makes your skin hurt almost like a sunburn or a bunch of needles all over your skin. It doesn't mean you are allergic it just means it's working! ANYWAYS!! This is a good product, it is kinda strong! All you have to do is open the capsule and remove some of the powder to not get the entire affect!

ihpalmer's Rating

This product works very well this is my second bottle.

neil11834's Rating

I took my first pill today...no any side effects beside the heart beat( not a real problem to me , i was a pro athletes , i do cardio a lot...) I thought it will give me some more power but it didn't , it even lower my muscle strength a bit..... However it did make more blood rush into the muscle which makes me not as sore as before during the workout and the caffeine help a little bit at the last 20min of my workout. I will recommend the kind of guy who is lack of willpower to take it , you will be able to do more reps. And about losing weight , i take only one pill , don't know how it works.

• Azizrs
Azizrs's Rating

Cause have wine

janacraft731's Rating

janacraft731 did not leave a written review for this product.

axdesigner's Rating

This product gives you great results! I love it

wrkoutxprt's Rating

I used this product, took 1 capsule and within 15-20 minutes broke out in hives all over my face, arms and legs. Be sure you read the ingredients! I wound up returning it.

beithmaster's Rating

Did not get "twitchy" or have any weird side effects. I did take it early in the morning with at least 3 hours between it and a preworkout supplement.

ffpereira22's Rating

Hi!! Im used to fat burners.So I decided to try this one. I was taking this product for 1 week, it gave me some energy but I had a really bad allergic reaction on day 7th. I got all red, shaking, 20 min after I took the pill. I felt like my heart was going to explode, and I had difficult to breath. I went to ER and they gave me a anti Histaminic and a corticosteroid right way. The doctor said that I'm allergic to some substance in there. but he couldn't say which one.That fat burner might work for some people but didn't work for me. It made me feel like I was going to die. That is the worse sensation when you can not breath.

26mM3013's Rating

This is the best fat burner on the market, energy and apetite supress are the high lights for me....

laneija21's Rating

I've been experimenting with fat burners for years but this is the only one I've taken where I literally thought I was gonna die. Tried one serving felt like my heart was going to explode. Tried a second serving weeks later same thing. Don't do it bobby boo shay this here is the devil! Lol such a shame because I like most BPI products

maxman19132592's Rating

It's an ok product no energy boost as it claims and thermos don't work, you will sweat profusely. Save your money get super hd and combo cla.

• we0117
we0117's Rating

I had been taking this for almost 2 weeks and today I broke out in hives on my upper arms and was red over my whole upper body, ears, neck and face. I immediately flushed the rest of the pills. I was taking this along with l carnitine to shed the last bit of fat on my stomach. I do not recommend B4. It did give me energy, but almost to the point where I was jittery.

Zebban's Rating

I've gone thru 3 jars so far and I'm seeing good results. My diet isn't the best it could be (not bad though), so it's got to be B4 combined with my training. Usually take it with breakfast every day and have had no problems with upset stomach, jitters or any other strange side effects. Lately I've added BPIs Nite Burn as well and that's when it took of.

celinegm's Rating

I am so excited with the product and I am only on week 2! I did my research and I've been holding back from buying B4 till I was sure I can keep up an good regimen as well as a regular exercise routine. And man was I right to do so, combining B4 with good food and exercise has already proved itself to be the perfect combination for someone looking to lose some weight and build some muscle. I've been doing 5 days a week of cardio/resistance training in the pool with energy to last me the whole hour and a half. I'm eating more but smaller portions because of the appetite suppressant and cravings for bad foods are slowly fading. THE ONLY THING I'VE NOTICED THAT I DO NOT LIKE is that I have jitters even after 2 hours since I'd taken the tablet, which fades after 15 min of walking around and getting a snack in. I also notice some nausea. A mix of the high intensity workouts powered by B4 and the lack of food for a few hours causes the nausea but nothing that can't be fixed with some water and a granola bar or protein shake. I 100% recommend B4 to people who want to shed some weight only if they are willing to put the hard work in as well. B4 is a miracle but only if you use it properly with a good nutrition plan followed by a regular exercise routine.

Indyladyindc's Rating

I tried this product and it really did wake me up and help me power through my workouts like no other. the down side for me was I had the jitters after taking this and I could not sit still to do actual work. I'm very sensitive to Caffeine so I had to stop taking this b/c I was unable to sleep well at night. The non simulation products are a better fit for me.

engthualfiqar's Rating