BPI Sports B4 Reviews

Support Mood and Focus, Elevate Energy, Promote Metabolism, and Enhance Endurance*

7.9
Good
7.7

Macb1's Rating

Please help me… I’m using this product for 4 days now. My workout starts at 5:30pm and then I can’t sleep at night. Will it’s still work if I take it in the mornings and do my workouts at night?

mcitta's Rating

I felt the product did what it said it would do.

ATLow1991's Rating

I take this every morning on an empty stomach before work and class. I have noticed good energy in the mornings and a positive mood. As a fat burner I wouldn't really recommend this, I think the only reason I would buy this again is because of the nice energy and positive mood it provides and you can stack this with your pre-workout. If you are looking to "shed fat" look into other products or focus on your diet and exercise.

vbrandon's Rating

Been taking for two weeks now. Not enough CNS stimulation to make me jittery. Improves my energy a ton for early morning workouts (almost everyday thanks to work). I love the product. I think it's important to note two things: (1) You can take the product for an extended period without having to time rest weeks in every two months. Right away that tells me the stuff is a little less toxic, maybe a little less habit forming, but reliable. (2) It doesn't have so much caffeine and other fast acting stimulants that you can't stack it. I take before breakfast w/ a half-scoop of preworkout after my first meal prior to working out (30min later than the manufacturer 'ideal' workout window, but that's ok).

ukaserex's Rating

B4 Thermogenic, by BPI Sports. Here's my take on this stuff. If you want to take this for fat loss - honestly, I can't say this stuff helps. How would it even be possible to know? I'm already exercising and dieting. If it does help, the impact for me was negligible. However, as a "mood lifter" - I do notice that I'm more....1) willing to workout 2) Nicer to the people around me 3) have slightly more ...enthusiasm that I normally do. In that context, it can impact - but not because it's burning calories while I sit in front of my computer screen and type this out. Is that what I thought it would do? Nah. But, I figured every teeny bit would help. But, the "help" is so teeny, I can't notice it. But, that could just be me. Will I buy it again? Most likely not. It's too expensive in my mind for what it does. That money would be better spent on another pack of creatine.

Silversaint's Rating

There are more pros than cons with this product, I am and will be a repeat buyer. I have tried several other fat burners from CTD, PS Sports, Cellucor, and others but I prefer this one. Pros - Only have to take one pill per day!! No crash or gitters or tingles. No rushing to the bathroom. Noticeable effects after only a week and more noticeable with future use. Cons - Not the bet fat burner to take prior to working out for energy, without having to stack it.

firasghantous's Rating

what to say really,it's funny product no energy only hangover

RMyers510's Rating

I was skeptical about using this, but the results I've seen definitely back up the product. I'd recommend this to anyone, and using the pre, aminos, and post workout that BPI Sports offers compliment this product nicely.

central2all's Rating

I bought two sample bottles and 3 capsules into the first bottle i knew this was a product that needed to be added to my supplement list. you will definitely feel the focus with some surges of heat that let you know the product is doing it's job. the sweat factor during workouts is awesome. you can almost hear the calories crying as they burn away. awesome product. BPI, as usual, did not disappoint.

Lljoey84's Rating

OMGEEEE!!! You dorks!!! You are not breaking out into hives! You are all not having allergic reaction to this product! It's the niacin that cause that feeling! Niacin causes your body to get a flush. Makes your skin hurt almost like a sunburn or a bunch of needles all over your skin. It doesn't mean you are allergic it just means it's working! ANYWAYS!! This is a good product, it is kinda strong! All you have to do is open the capsule and remove some of the powder to not get the entire affect!

ihpalmer's Rating

This product works very well this is my second bottle.

neil11834's Rating

I took my first pill today...no any side effects beside the heart beat( not a real problem to me , i was a pro athletes , i do cardio a lot...) I thought it will give me some more power but it didn't , it even lower my muscle strength a bit..... However it did make more blood rush into the muscle which makes me not as sore as before during the workout and the caffeine help a little bit at the last 20min of my workout. I will recommend the kind of guy who is lack of willpower to take it , you will be able to do more reps. And about losing weight , i take only one pill , don't know how it works.

• Azizrs
Azizrs's Rating

Cause have wine

janacraft731's Rating

janacraft731 did not leave a written review for this product.

axdesigner's Rating

This product gives you great results! I love it

wrkoutxprt's Rating

I used this product, took 1 capsule and within 15-20 minutes broke out in hives all over my face, arms and legs. Be sure you read the ingredients! I wound up returning it.

beithmaster's Rating

Did not get "twitchy" or have any weird side effects. I did take it early in the morning with at least 3 hours between it and a preworkout supplement.

ffpereira22's Rating

Hi!! Im used to fat burners.So I decided to try this one. I was taking this product for 1 week, it gave me some energy but I had a really bad allergic reaction on day 7th. I got all red, shaking, 20 min after I took the pill. I felt like my heart was going to explode, and I had difficult to breath. I went to ER and they gave me a anti Histaminic and a corticosteroid right way. The doctor said that I'm allergic to some substance in there. but he couldn't say which one.That fat burner might work for some people but didn't work for me. It made me feel like I was going to die. That is the worse sensation when you can not breath.

26mM3013's Rating

This is the best fat burner on the market, energy and apetite supress are the high lights for me....

laneija21's Rating

I've been experimenting with fat burners for years but this is the only one I've taken where I literally thought I was gonna die. Tried one serving felt like my heart was going to explode. Tried a second serving weeks later same thing. Don't do it bobby boo shay this here is the devil! Lol such a shame because I like most BPI products