BPI Sports B4 Reviews

Support Mood and Focus, Elevate Energy, Promote Metabolism, and Enhance Endurance*

kcolemanlisk's Rating

A pretty solid product - took it for 30 days, 1 pill in the morning roughly 30 minutes before my workout. Added a significant amount of energy to my morning, no horrible crash later on. 1st fat burning product that I've ever taken that didn't give me horrible heart burn.I also took this with a pre-workout (1.M.R Vortex) - in total it was a ton of caffeine which made it difficult to come off of when I ran out of B4. Poor planning on my part I suppose. Performance wise - yeah, I had a ton of energy, yes it went beyond my workout. I noticed myself bouncing my leg frequently and I did notice an increase in body temperature (which I expected) but no other side effects occured. I also lost roughly 6 to 8lbs in the month that I was using it. Towards the last week of use fatigue settled in a bit more as my body had developed a tolerance. My initial hope for the product was to see a 10lb reduction at most.

neil11834's Rating

I took my first pill today...no any side effects beside the heart beat( not a real problem to me , i was a pro athletes , i do cardio a lot...) I thought it will give me some more power but it didn't , it even lower my muscle strength a bit..... However it did make more blood rush into the muscle which makes me not as sore as before during the workout and the caffeine help a little bit at the last 20min of my workout. I will recommend the kind of guy who is lack of willpower to take it , you will be able to do more reps. And about losing weight , I don't believe in weight lose pill now, so as a pre workout. I guess it's fine.

audnelso's Rating

I have been a big fan of BPI products since I can remember. This thermogenic brings a great addition to my stack. I love the sweat it brings into my workouts because it gets me warmed up a lot quicker than any other thermogenic products I have tried in the past.

tray86's Rating

I like the energy it gives me, but holy cow! it is intense! I start work at 5 am and don't get to the gym until 3 or 4 in the afternoon, if I took this before a workout, I would not sleep at night. I have even tried cutting them in half and it is better, but it still makes me jittery.

drscottpt's Rating

Fairly good thermogenic. Do not recommend taking with afternoon workout if you don't want to stay up all night. I used this product a few months ago and it was great, 2nd time around not as good. I may have built up a resistance to it or just knew what to expect. Still am getting some results though. Pretty good value for the price though.

fitashlife's Rating

Holy energy! I've taken this a few times recently as my pre-workout before hitting early morning gym sessions. It. Works. It gives me a crazy amount of energy and gives me stamina to last through tough workouts (or what I consider tough)! I'll look at the clock and realize that almost 2 hours have gone by and I've gotten a great amount accomplished- plus it gives me lasting energy throughout the rest of my day, which is a bonus.

Luekutus's Rating

A lot of folks (including some of my friends) have mentioned negative effects of this supplement (e.g., sweating, shaking, etc.), but I've been taking it for months hand have never experienced anything like that. In fact, the only thing that I'm 100% certain that B4 does for me is lift my mood — without fail, 30 minutes after taking it I'm in an inexplicably good mood. Sure, that could be because I'm generally 20 minutes into my workout at that point, but without the B4 I don't recall having the same "Hey, I'm in a good mood!" feeling.

jsparks40's Rating

This was the first thermogenic I have ever tried. Paired with weight training three days a week, I lost 30 pounds. I had a good amount of energy even working out fasted. I also experienced lots of sweating plus goosebumps and a little bit of chills during my workouts, but I actually thought it felt fine since I was pretty warm and sweaty. Just follow the directions for it to work properly. Remember though, everyone's bodies are different so it doesn't work for everyone.

Lesliealitz's Rating

Way too much niacin in this product - gave me chills and broke out in goosebumps while doing cardio......won't purchase again

PeterKatzmayr's Rating

I love this fat burner because of the thermogenics! thrust me, you will never sweat more or be able to push your self harder than when you are on one of these.

NestorDaniels's Rating

After taking this product for a bit over a month, I can say that it really works and works well This will have you sweating so much during your workouts and help you burn a lot of fat due to your elevated body temperature. So much energy as well, This stuff will make you want to give your all in the gym for sure.

gizzygordy's Rating

I rate this low because I have so much nausea and shakiness with this pre workout supplement and only this one! I can't even finish the bottle. I have taken it at least 15 times just to make sure. I can't even complete a workout due to the nausea.

djbrosco's Rating

I'm on my second round of B4 and I have no complaints. The only reason I did not give it a 10 is because I recently had to start taking 2 pills, as I've built a tolerance. But ever since, my strength and endurance have skyrocketed! I also love the burn that the Niacin gives, to heat up my core. And it gives just enough of a dose of caffeine to boost my focus, but not give the jitters. And I don't experience any crash later. I've also notice my abs becoming more prominent with no extra focus on ab work needed. Overall, a great all-around product. The two pills I now take in the morning, allows me to stop taking the pre-(Hyde) used to take along with it. Not necessary now!

MidnightHawk's Rating

BPI's B4 claims to Support Mood and Focus, Elevate Energy, Promote Metabolism, and Enhance Endurance. BPI didn't lie about any of these claims. My mood and focus and energy were truly incredible, and I could feel the thermogenic effect at work. The only reason I didn't rate this a full 10 is appetite suppressant wasn't where I expected it to be. It curbed my appetite, yes, but was feeling hungry within just a few hours. If you want a double plus from B4 then I suggest following up with a scoop of 1MR Vortex about an hour after dosing B4. Still would recommend this to others if looking for a good fat burner that works like it claims.

EthanAnderson41's Rating

I have been using B4 for while now, I would say that I have gone through at least 6 bottles over time and I have nothing but good things to say about it. The energy is clean and does not give my any jitters and that is perfect because I like to use B4 as a pre workout.

dadirtiestplaya's Rating

It's a really good product switched from a preworkout powder...I am a heavy sweat hog so I am not sure about the additional sweating but it definitely raises my focus during workouts!

AndyShaffer's Rating

This is an awesome fat burner, the thermogenic is insane! Makes you sweat like crazy!

MattAtkins3's Rating

This is my second bottle of B4,I stared using this on a friends recommendation because for football, our coach has us eating a lot of food to keep out weight up. with this product I can rest assured that I will not be putting on fat, only lean muscle.

NathanHessing's Rating

I am not big on fat burners but my best friend really likes this product and always tells me I should take it. finally one day I gave in and had one that he was offering me before my workout...... I cant believe what I have been missing. since that day my workouts have been more intense and more productive.

NickWilson78's Rating

As a person that has a bit of trouble trimming down excess fat, I need to use a product to get an extra edge to help me out and B4 is that product. The thing I like most about it is that it is a thermogenic and because of that it raises my body temperature and makes me burn more fat.