BPI Sports B4 Reviews

Support Mood and Focus, Elevate Energy, Promote Metabolism, and Enhance Endurance*

Good
7.7

AndyShaffer's Rating

This is an awesome fat burner, the thermogenic is insane! Makes you sweat like crazy!

MattAtkins3's Rating

This is my second bottle of B4,I stared using this on a friends recommendation because for football, our coach has us eating a lot of food to keep out weight up. with this product I can rest assured that I will not be putting on fat, only lean muscle.

NathanHessing's Rating

I am not big on fat burners but my best friend really likes this product and always tells me I should take it. finally one day I gave in and had one that he was offering me before my workout...... I cant believe what I have been missing. since that day my workouts have been more intense and more productive.

NickWilson78's Rating

As a person that has a bit of trouble trimming down excess fat, I need to use a product to get an extra edge to help me out and B4 is that product. The thing I like most about it is that it is a thermogenic and because of that it raises my body temperature and makes me burn more fat.

AdrianGlover's Rating

I am on my third bottle of B4 and it wont be the last! This product has really helped me burn fat from problem areas as well as energized me for my workouts. The thing that i like about it the most is that it is a thermogenic and makes me sweat a lot.

NinaCruz's Rating

This fat burner makes me sweat a lot and burn more fat when I do my spinning classes. It is a great supplement to help you get motivated by providing you with energy and helps you get more out of the work you put in.

JessicaDavis89's Rating

I was gaining some weight and could not fit into some of the cloth I like so I decided to do something about it. I bought a bottle of B4 and started working out four times a week, problem solved. Could not have done it without B4!

DavidClinton22's Rating

I really like this fat burner because not only is it a stimulant based fat burner, but it id a thermogenic as well. This product helps me work up much more sweat than I normally do. I can definitely feel the energy and fat burning during an intense workout.

RolandDesmond's Rating

I was always looking for a fat burner that could keep up with my fitness needs and I finally came across B4. The best thing about B4 is that it gives you a lot of energy, but it does not makes you crash and that is a proble I have encountered with others.

HelenaRosa's Rating

I’m very particular about what I put in my body. Food, drinks, supplements, etc. So when I was looking for a fat burner, I really didn’t want anything hat would mess with my system. Lucky me I was introduced to B4 at a convention and its herbal formal is exactly what coordinates with my lifestyle.

SusanRichards's Rating

I’m a former cheerleader/dancer. I was introduced to B4 from one of my teammates during the off season and I’m so glad she did. My workouts were consistent and I was able to look even better for the next season.

GinaMartin54's Rating

I worked on cruise ships in the entertainment department and its essential for us to be in tip top shape. Unfortunately delicious food is everywhere but along with willpower and B4, my cruise workouts are much more effective and makes saying no to coconut flan and Apple Crisp every night a lot easier.

ValerieBeaudry's Rating

I just finished my study aborad in China where are there is carbs everywhere. Rice with every meal, noodles too sometimes. So I came back to the states with some extra baggage that I couldn’t want to get rid of. I got right to the gym and picked up B4 at GNC and it helped get rid of that extra flab. I don’t know what I would have done without it

RobertoDCosta's Rating

I really like fat burners and products with stimulants so when I decided to give B4 a try, you know that I like the product. One thing that I think that stands out about this product us that it is a thermogenic fat burner and a preworkout as well.

CalvinRankin28's Rating

B4 is an amazing product not just because it could be used as a thermogenic preworkout, but because it had a Dopamine modulation properties that improve mood.

SondraFuller's Rating

I’m not the biggest weight lifter, I’m more of a cardio girl, but that doesn’t mean I don’t need a kick start to start my workout. B4 has been so helpful with giving me the energy to get in my cardio and my weights and feel so good after!

KarlCourtney63's Rating

The price, the product, its perfect for a college student like me. I remember some pre workouts had me choosing between eating well or a preworkout. This I’m able to eat healthy and have a great preworkout supplement.

JasonWoodrue78's Rating

My mom bought this for me because she knew I was starting to workout more and more. Thanks mom because this has helped my workouts out so much. Pulling two a days is easy when you have B4

JackRyder74's Rating

I didn’t think I would need to take a preworkout because I’m naturally energetic. A friend s****ested B4 just for the hell of it and I was hooked. I was able to get through my lifting without feeling drained after. I can even do cardio right after and still feel great.

DavidClinton95's Rating

The energy I need after work to workout was not there until I started taking B4. Taking this fat burner has made such a difference in not just my actual workouts but my approach to them and my mood after.