BPI Sports A-HD Reviews

Good
Blue Raspberry
Watermelon

jre5490's Rating

I definitely have seen some strength gains. I find myself in a much better mood than normal. I also sleep like a baby at night. Definitely would recommend.

vander10's Rating

Approved. I increased my weight and my muscle volume and felt stronger during the 48 days that used the A-HD. Recommend to anyone who wants to increase their muscle mass and get stronger. Actually the A-HD is a great stimulator of testosterone, you feel it pulsing in his veins!

masterben's Rating

I bought the 42 capsule bottle. I didn't really notice much difference while on this versus not being on it. I think I'll stick with tribulus + ZMA I usually get.

eleckttruss's Rating

I'm a BIG BPI fan but And the only way that you can see results with A-HD it's taking 2 pills with breakfast And 2 pills with dinner ..... So I will give 5/10

aln938's Rating

I must say I'm very pleased with this product. I'm on my second cycle now and I wish I could continue using it without taking a four week break. This time I'm stacking it with solid and the results are amazing. I find myself training harder using this product, I guess its because I'm still in the testing phase. Some say it's the placebo affect, I'm not sure that's true, but if it is that's OK as long as I'm seeing results.

ALEXLINDY's Rating

if u waste ur money on this product ur an idiot. bpi is a terrible company and this product will not do anything for u. they use scientific terms for ingredients like (flax seed) or ginger lol the fact that ppl fall for this is amazing

musclemando's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I have used the capsule form and it was great but this time I decided to try the powder version. I absolutely hated it! It says it's stimulant based and has yohimbe in it, now I've taken high doses of yohimbe and rauwolscine before but whatever is in this is scary. I took my serving in morning on a full stomach and my heart rate still shoots up to 110 while sitting still. It is not a pleasant feeling, I was scared for my life. The capsules were excellent but this powder gave me one of the worst feelings I have ever had.

Brookllyn13's Rating

Brookllyn13 did not leave a written review for this product.

jmcnaughton88's Rating

jmcnaughton88 did not leave a written review for this product.

liferugby2's Rating

Hello first off let me tell you a story. About 6 months ago I finished a cycle of cutters and water weight dropping steriods. But being a novice I forgot to buy a pct. after doing research I found that dhea and a-he were two great pcts on the market. After taking them for about 3 weeks I have noticed my definonition come back my strength comeback and my mood and sex drive even out. Overall I will recommend this to everyone who either wants or is on steriods.

Dosai's Rating

I tried a lot of testoboosters but this 1 worked for me just fine! After 5 cycles the effect is the same: first 3-5 days headaches and massive strength increase after that high libido and you enrage all the time! After 10 days it makes me really agressive but you will get used to it if you can ;) Most of the time I just wanted to hit ppl. and spend all my time in the gym. I tried ext real test before that but ahd just beats it! Only side effects I had again where headaches and rage, but with hight test levels think its ok :D

jesse9993's Rating

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN , , the ingredients on the lable for the 28 cap. box is defferent then the 42 cap box , same thing with the powder containers . They all have DEFFERENT INGREDIENTS or are they all the same ? (and the 28 capsule box looks more professional if you ask me)

cadman411's Rating

Felt effects of this supplement fast and had good success while on it.

Jmacks's Rating

Jmacks did not leave a written review for this product.

TheProspect2's Rating

Great product! Best to stack with Solid. Also it continues to work on your off cycle.

tshat82's Rating

tshat82 did not leave a written review for this product.

Lodiggz's Rating

I took this at 1 pill per day for 15 days then doubled the dose,I must say after the first month I felt a nice increase in strength my veins were always popping an libodo was high. also it had me really on edge im a gamer an the rage was real lol. almost broke a controller,overall a good product worth at least a two month trial.MAKE SURE YOU TAKE IT ON A FULL STOMACH!!!

charles642's Rating

My test levels didn't not really increase too much, but it did keep my estrogen down quite a bit. I lost A TON of water weight and constantly had to pee. On the other hand, I ate really bad and still managed to lose fat. I really started to see results when is stacked this with a DAA product. I recommend using DAA with this to get the best results.

FsAxis92's Rating

Noticed no difference, extremely overpriced.

ZachCarlton's Rating

Do not be fooled by the advertising and the cool label, this product does next to nothing. All of the cool "chemical ingredients" you see on the label are just the scientific names for a bunch of spices. honestly look at the bottle, I see safflower seed, flax seed, ginger root, and turmeric along with a couple other things. Seriously, I could make this in the kitchen with my mom's spice rack and see more results. The only feeling you get is the little bit of flush from the niacin which some may mistake for "surging testosterone levels or something", but niacin does very little. If you would like to give it a try then go ahead, that is what I did and am quite dissapointed. Save your money for proven natural test boosters like tribulus which are cheaper and actually work. I can attest to that as the first time I took tribulus I took a large dose and felt a little moodier and aggressive for a little while.