BPI Sports 1.M.R Reviews

6.6
Watermelon Freeze

CaRnAgE_08's Rating
Snow Cone

Taste is delicous! This product delivers the pump and energy needed to finish through my workouts.

goooose40's Rating
Watermelon Freeze

I have used a good amount of pre workouts throughout my lifting career and so far 1MR has been like nothing else. This PW gives a considerable increase in energy, strength, and focus which lasts through the longest of workouts. I tend to use it on my chest back split days which last around two hours and it keeps me energized the whole time. However, this PW does not really give jitters. Also, one time after taking 3x the serving I got cold sweats after my workout which lasted almost an hour. This shows how potent of a PW it is so keep that in mind when trying it out.

SchijnHeilig's Rating

This is my current waterpolo pwo. It gives a quick and powerful energising boost and it helps maintain a good focus. It doesn't raise my heartbeat into oblivion like some other pwo's do. I would say that this product's intensity is somewhere halfway between musclepharm assault and cobra labs the curse.

GreatGodApollo's Rating
Snow Cone

I never really write reviews for products but I was pretty disappointed with this one. I will admit that the taste and bendability are absolutely great and I really loved vortex. When I switched to 1.M.R. I could tell a huge difference. I didn't seem as focused and my pumps weren't as good. If it were just these factors I would rate this a 7-8/10. However, about 10-30 minutes after working out I get these uncontrollable chills and I start sweating and shivering really bad. I varied my serving sizes and tried to eat more pre and post workout to see if that would make a difference but the only way to avoid it is to skip it all together or take such a small amount that I'm sure has little to no effect. This may just be an issue of my body not responding well and you may, in fact, have a completely different experiance.

PeterGomez77's Rating
Rainbow Ice

This is a great flavor! wow, I mean I thought apple pear was good but this might have it.

sakmsb's Rating

Update after trying a full scoop. Flavour/Taste:- 9/10, Fruit Punch tastes very good. Energy:- 9.5/10, Great energy at even 3/4 scoop. Focus:- 8/10, much better focus at full scoop. Pumps:- 5/10, Disappointed with the Pumps from this product. Wished they included Pumps ingredients in this, that would have been an almost perfect PWO

overdunnhenry's Rating
Snow Cone

Best tasting PWO I've ever had. Great formula, super effective.

Palmerlarson's Rating
Apple Pear

This pre is Insane! the energy is great but the mental focus is the best I have ever had from any preworkout!

Bevjones74's Rating
Snow Cone

Loving the new formula. I think its much more effective than vortex

ManuelDeCoro45's Rating
Peach Cobbler

I really like this flavor. It is a good change from the other flavors that are your normal fruit punches, grapes, blue berries ect... this is a nice flavor and I really like it because it is a refreshing change from the norm.

LarkinSky's Rating
Apple Pear

I've tried a lot of PWO in my time but this one has to be one of the best all around PWO ever. The taste really blew me away, its so delicious. Great energy throughout my entire workout and doesnt make me jittery.

EthenJones's Rating
Snow Cone

I love this stuff! It is hard to find a PWO that is just right, some are too mild. some dont taste good at all. With this one you do not have to worry about any of that. trust me.

PriceJJ4's Rating
Snow Cone

This pre is insane! I mean the energy is on point and the best part is no jitters. I tried this on a whim because I like some on the other products that BPI makes. this will be the go to for now!

MonicaHaspi's Rating
Snow Cone

The taste of the snow cone flavor is is just too good! this product is one of the fav PWOs. The focus is amazing and the energy levels are through the rough.