BPI Sports 1.M.R Reviews

Apple Pear
Watermelon Freeze
Snow Cone

bbg405's Rating

Got a sample of the fruit punch, it tasted like **** not good at all. As for effects, it stimulated me but not in a good way I felt like **** and crashed way too hard after my workout. I would not recommend this product.

Justin660's Rating

Great product, use it before every work out.

nailamafaaz's Rating

Used it a couple of months ago, product doesn't taste too good but then again no concentrates do. Initial response was great, loads of energy and focus, but it wears off quickly as you make your way throw the tub, unless you keep increasing the serving size every 5-7 workouts. Overall i would not recommend this product.

rimal46's Rating

I am not impressed, tastes like crap and doesn't do much.

kylemullen07's Rating

This stuff is INTENSE. Got a sample with my last order and figured I'd try it out. I don't really use pre workout so maybe thats why it hit so hard. After about 20 min from taking it I couldnt sit still. I was so ready to workout. However 40 minutes into my workout I began feeling very nauseous.

clcondawg's Rating

If you are looking for a really intense pre-workout, this is it. But if you have any kind of even minor sensitivity to caffeine, do not take this! I took one serving at 11 am and am now wide awake still at 2 in the morning.

aarish100's Rating

aarish100 did not leave a written review for this product.

scream666's Rating

scream666 did not leave a written review for this product.

dubsb's Rating

I am not impressed, tastes like crap and doesn't do much.

paigerr76's Rating

I can stomach pre-workouts pretty well, but this flavor I had to hold my nose and hope for the best. The after taste is horrible, and I don't understand why it tastes so poorly, as I've had numerous other pre-workout's that were delicious. It also made me nauseous, not something that you want to feel mid-workout on leg day! For me, this is a major no go. So glad that it was a sample and I got it for free!

TaldirSochi's Rating

TaldirSochi did not leave a written review for this product.

Cbucantis's Rating

I don't use pre-workouts often. I stick to pill form is I do but I got a sample of this so I decided to give it a shot. It mixed horribly. The taste was even worse. Gag-worthy even. I could barely stomach the taste. I diluted the 6-8oz serving to about 16-17oz and managed to drink about half. The only thing I noticed was an upset stomach and burped up the horrible flavor throughout my workout.

ghostridah73's Rating

Took a free sample I just got, I don't use pre workout often. taste was not very good, did not mix well and made me sick near the end of my workout. but again, I don't use pre-workouts very often.

Renoquia23's Rating

Mehh I crashed in the middle of my workout but at first it was great, Superman status was there like it should. Ok product overall.

Louann5's Rating

Gives me great focus and energy to get to the gym and power through my workouts. On the days I work 10 hours straight I come home tired and lacking in motivation to get to the gym. 1MR gives me the boost I need to stay true to ranching my goals.

mesosexy's Rating

I used a sample of this product. It gave me a strong pump to lift more weight and perform extra sets. I went to the gym at 5pm and still felt the effects hours later. I WASN'T ABLE TO GO TO SLEEP UNTIL 5AM!!!

nhansen87's Rating

One of the best pre workout drinks I have ever had. If you are looking for a pwo that delivers great energy, pumps and focus look no further. I would recommend this to anyone.

jbertiau's Rating

For me, the taste was really fine and the kick was good too! Aside from other heavier pre-workouts, I would consider this one as somewhat mild since with one scoop, the kick is gradually felt as you start lifting in the gym. Still, in terms of performance, I use this bad boy more before a circuit training rather heavy lifting sessions since it doesn't stimulate my focus as much as other pre-workouts...

rtconroy's Rating

I would be careful with this!!!? I admit I made a rookie mistake is just drinking this entire thing before a workout. Now I am one that basically has no caffeine in my diet, and I didn't fully read what was in this before taking it, writing on the free sample was so small. I had no idea I was basically drinking over 3 cups of coffee. I was shaking so bad and almost threw up about an hour after taking it. I would strongly recommend taking maybe a third of one serving when testing it out. I took it over 3 hours ago and I am still shaking. Again, be careful and take a small amount at first if you take it all. I know I won't take it again just because I can't handle the effects of caffeine

blue12727's Rating

I got a free sample, I gave it a try on my cardio day. I don't take pre-w on my training days. Honestly speaking, you should expect a solid level of energy that will last for quite a while. I did not feel any weird reaction or jittery but can sense the rush of caffeine rushing through my system. I did not take into account the level of pump since that is not my purpose on cardio days but my honest guess is that you should expect a decent pump. It is a product that does what it claims but I believe it will work better if you don't use it very often but during intensive training or exhausting cardio sessions, this way you won't build tolerance and won't need to look for something stronger.