BPI Sports 1.M.R Powder Reviews

7.3
1-20 of 1,672 Reviews

flavioanunes's Rating
Orange

I had ONE Free Sample, Fruit Punch - Taste: wasn't THAT bad, it reminded an old red medicine that didn't really taste that great either hehe Orange one tastes betters but not great, make sure to dirnk with cold water. Recommended dosage says ONE scoop but I dont feel a thing with it... (Im 177cm and 70Kg). Tried to increase dosage and so far within 2 dosages still nothing... Wont be buying this again. And the worst part I still have one closed...

KoopstaKnicca's Rating
Blue Raspberry

The only thing worse than the taste was the gas i had when i entered the gym. I tried assault BSN C4 Craze The Curse white flood and this is by far the shittiest preworkout i have ever taken. Zero effect at 1 scoop and the shadow of a tingle with 2.

mightyjoewade's Rating

ok, so i ordered some stuff from bb.com a while back. it came with a sample of the 1.m.r. I never used it cause i use the bsn n.o.xplode pre-workout and before that i used sci-fit nitrox (when they were still in business). Well, i finally tried it the other day and all i can say is ****! It kicks in about 10-15min later (taken on an empty stomach w/ 6-8oz water) and i felt the energy. This took me by surprise because n.o.xplode takes roughly 30-45min to start working. At the gym, i immediately noticed i was more focused on what i was doing. I just felt better, i cant really explain it. It gave me at least twice the stamina and 3 times the pump of the bsn crap. It gave me such a huge pump that i was tearing skin off onto my shirt! It was amazing. I lifted at least 60% more weight than i did on n.o.xplode and never felt tired even a couple hours afterwards! I will be throwing away the bsn mess and buying this immediately! I would recommend this to anybody looking to use something different. I promise you, you wont regret it.

cale10's Rating
Orange

Used 1MR about two years ago and loved it lots of energy and pump. Just bought another container and I find it doesn't quite have the same results anymore and the flavor it TERRIBLE. It leaves the worst taste in your mouth after.

mahediwub's Rating
Watermelon

good product . make myself more powerful .

SlashLash's Rating
Orange

SlashLash did not leave a written review for this product.

T16fitness's Rating
Watermelon

Taste is ok but you get a bitter after taste but no matter what the taste is it's the performance that matter and I love the clean energy you get and you will get a amazing pump with this product hope this helps

BigGlennDill's Rating

Horrible experience and a horrible taste.

kilo993's Rating

I think BPI has changed the formula for this. I remember 1MR being one of my favorites and worked great, but now it's just phenomenal. It's not a twitchy feeling at all. It's such a deep focus. Nothing can bother me or stop me from what I'm going to do in my training. Great feeling and definitely able to push through for at least 1 More Rep if not more. Mixes well, Taste is great. On set is about 10-15 (I take mine before my warm up which could accelerate onset) Lasts more than an hour I feel. Great job guys.

mikeadams1311's Rating

Tasted really nice and mixed well. Was really helpful before sessions without come down afterwards.

Frankie559's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Ehh? It says never exceed 1 scoop but I've honestly taken 3 scoops of this before and I can seriously take a nap after if I wanted to. Sometimes I'd take it and feel wired before I got to the gym but as soon as I start my first set it goes away. Seems like most of the guys at my gym feel the same thing with this stuff, but then again, I have a high tolerance for stims. Best pre workout I've taken for energy and the wired feeling was jack3d to be honest.

msande1521's Rating
Blue Raspberry

This is a good product. taste is not that great especially the fruit punch( way too sweet) but really helps you focus. some days it made me feel like I wanted just tear the gym apart which is a bit to much at times but still a pretty good product. would recommend the 1 MR Vortex over this.

karanwalia's Rating

karanwalia did not leave a written review for this product.

superhuman67's Rating
Watermelon

I have a lot of experience with pre-workout supplements and I am no stranger to BPI 1.M.R Powder. I've used the first version with 1,3 , the 2nd one with the very strong dose of Thiamin, and the last version which is out now in the container with the white cover, and ALL 3 versions have worked well for me and others who I've recommended it to. They each had their own unique form of energy and focus which always put me in the zone for my very early a.m. killer workouts. Reviewers seem to complain about the taste but honestly if you mix it with at least 20oz of water you shouldn't have any issues. As for a concentrated PW for Energy & Focus this DELIVERS !!!!!

WeeChris's Rating

WeeChris did not leave a written review for this product.

TheRealBoss's Rating

love this product. I always feel a great energy boost that adds intensity and focus to my workouts. flavour is pretty good considering that some supplements are nearly impossible to choke down.

brogan12's Rating

This has by far been my favorite pre-workout. It has a clean sustained energy boost without the jitters. The pump was great and I noticed a great increase in vascularity even with being ridiculously vascular without any outside help from a supplement.

DCali4nia93's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I really wanted to like this product, I ended up settling for it since pump HD was sold out and i giving it a try that same day. I took it then on the way to the gym yawned 3 times. I knew that couldn't be good and i ended up with a very dragged out workout. I wouldn't recommend and will not purchase again. As far as taste, medicine but drinkable.

mccyjcb's Rating

The flavor is not very good. But it's a small scoop (1 tsp) so it's easy to down. I don't mind the taste because of the effects it has on me. It is by far the best pre workout I've tried. I like a pre workout that gives you focus, and this one did that. All the other pre workouts couldn't do this for me so I've always been searching for the one that did. It does have 200mg caffeine, but I don't care. The focus is awesome and it doesn't make you feel sick either. Best pre workout hands down and I will buy it again after I get done with my Assault.

pedromoulin's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Received a free sample from my last order and i give it a try.The flavor Blue Raspberry was terrible and was hard to drink.BUT i felt good energy from this product and good pump in the gym.I like'd!,just don't buy Blue Raspberry!

1-20 of 1,672 Reviews