BPI Sports 1.M.R Reviews

Average
Peach Cobbler
7.9

Kendo1717's Rating

While the taste was good and I heard good things about this product, it just didn't do a good job for me. It had my heart racing a mile a minute and it had me really jittery. My focus was all off and I even felt a little sick. I do not usually get like this with pre-workouts. I have heard a lot of good things about this product.

vigoelias's Rating
Snow Cone

I'll say the good before I tear this thing a new one. The energy was good during the workout. That's it! Everyone else's review has been spot on. It's been almost 2 hours since I left the gym and I'm still having cold sweats. While I didn't experience any jitters or other effects, sweating while I'm in my air conditioned house is not my idea of fun. And I live in Texas so I don't need another reason to sweat! At least this was only a free sample and I didn't pay to feel like this. Stay away!

NestorVasquez's Rating
Watermelon Freeze

Great pre it gets me into the right mindset for the gym, the focus is great and it also has some ingredient in there makes you really thermionic, I really like it for cardio.

chrissysor14's Rating
Watermelon Freeze

Pre-workout done SO SO right!! Admittedly not a usual fan of pre-workout blends...as I'm so picky with my supplements...couple that with my high stim tolerance, & for most products I need so many scoops to get good energy that the amounts of fillers & other ingredients give me horrible jitters, bloat, or the "itchies". In fact, for the past 1.5yrs I've been buying individual unflavored supplements & mixing my own pre...stacked with just caffeine tabs & flavored by BCAA'S. 1MR is just straight smooth. No hot flashes, nono jitters, no bee stings. Focus, energy, endurance. Start off basic, 1/2 a scoop, to gauge your sweet spot with it. Mine is 1.5 scoops...to compare, the last actual blend I used was C4 Lean Extreme & at 4 scoops...which gave me a weird hypo after affect, no bueno. I'm totally sold on this one...my new love!! PS...Watermelon freeze is deliciousness stacked with BPI's lime sherbert flavored Best Creatine!! #yourwelcome

VanessaVeil's Rating
Watermelon Freeze

Awesome focus, but the energy is just unbelievable! I really like this one.

PeterJordan63's Rating
Peach Cobbler

PeterJordan63 did not leave a written review for this product.

JohnReed53's Rating
Snow Cone

Received a sample of this new 1MR inn the mail and I loved it! Be warned it is not for the guy who walks into the gym and does that weak 90min workout. I am in the gym for a minimum of 2 and a half hours and YES you sweat A LOT, but if you actually workout hard and do cardio you will burn through the ingredient that makes you sweat.

JoshCastro's Rating
Apple Pear

This stuff is great! I feel like PWOs have lost their potency over the years but this really brings it back to the old days.

Medispawn6606's Rating
Watermelon Freeze

I received this product as a free sample included with a previous order. I've tried 5-6 different pre-workout supplements in the past (usually 2 servings at a time), but I tried the one serving provided in this sample and immediately regretted it. After 15 minutes I broke out in cold sweats and felt like I was going to pass out. I tried to do my workout, but had to stop because I was afraid I might collapse. My body temperature was cyclical (extreme hots/colds) for more than 2 hours. I'm not sure how this stuff is even legal. If you are sensitive to stimulants, then stay away from this product.

gabefedota's Rating
Watermelon Freeze

OMG bodybuilding.com needs to not put these things as free samples. It can't be safe. I all of a sudden I had massive issues with sweating that wouldn't stop and massive jitters. I didn't even go to the gym or do anything active and the sweating wouldn't stop. This is still two hours after I took it. Seems I should've read the reviews before taking it. Don't buy it!

JoshuaHatfield's Rating
Watermelon Freeze

Besides from the taste being amazing, that's absolutely the only postive thing I can say about this product. I don't know why, but their's ALOT of side effects with that brand new 30 serving "1 M.R. preworkout. Keep in mind that I'm a pretty big guy & I have a high tolerance to stimulants such as preworkouts & fat burners & I've been taking them since 2011 since the original "Jack 3d". This stuff felt like I was poisoned. I was sweating way too much, even more than usual. My mouth couldn't stop salivating. My mouth felt like a dang super soaker lol. It seemed like they put alot of diuretics in the preworkout which made me sweat profusely, my mouth salivate like crazy & also felt dehydrated, even though I drank 3/4 Gallon of water before my workout. I also felt extremely faint, drowsy & sleepy. Turns out they put an ingredient in it called "GABA" which is what people take to promote restful sleep, but BPI SPORTS claim is for you to stay focus, which is quite the opposite actually. BPI SPORTS is promoting this to be "THE BEST PREWORKOUT EVER" but in reality, this has got to be the worst preworkout ever. Please pass this on to the others at BPI SPORTS because this has the potential to kill someone in the Gym. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!!!

Nlazorka's Rating
Watermelon Freeze

I got this product as a sample when I bought something else. I've tried many pre-workouts(20+) through buying them or samples at expos, so I'm used to most of the ingredients used. However, in this product I believe too much yohimbe was added. I took this on an empty stomach before a leg workout. I felt fine during it, but towards the end i started getting chills. Then I went home and noticed anything more than 10 feet in front of me was blurry ( I have 20:20 vision), I was extremely cold, and sweating profusely. These symptoms lasted for a good 2 hours AFTER my workout was over. I've taken all the other ingredients before except for yohimbe, so I believe this is too blame(the symptoms match up with known side affects). I do NOT recommend this product. I felt absolutely terrible and considered going to the ER.

Bryanlord's Rating

Free sample came with my order and my god I'm in a cold sweat my entire work out. Why would anyone pay to feel like this? Flavor was good at least.

chrisr13's Rating
Snow Cone

Not a fan of this blend. It's very similar to Cutler's Legend Pro. My workouts last for about 1hr and 30min and even an hour after my workout I was sweating non stop. Really don't recommend this product.

FidelWalters's Rating

FidelWalters did not leave a written review for this product.

BradSierra's Rating

Holy Sh**! This stuff is Strong, I will never touch another pre aside from this one ever again.

VictoriaStanton's Rating
Snow Cone

Anyone who is looking for the next best PWO look, stop and buy this one! I am telling you, it is insane! This stuff is really strong so if you like the strong stuff you will be very happy with this and if you are more sensitive then just take it slow.

brookedragon's Rating
Watermelon Freeze

I am not a fan of the PWO that make your heart feel like it is about to jump out of your chest. Unfortunately, this is what 1MR did to me when I took it. Also, the product itself is on the sugary side which leaves a syrupy taste in my mouth and I felt like I had to drink a lot of water after to just get the taste out of my mouth. Would take it if it was the only thing I had on hand but not my first choice again.

paulmcwhorter's Rating
Snow Cone

I used to really like 1mr. I tried this new product twice. My stomach is usually very iron clad with many of the pwo that I've tried. Although the taste was excellent, I felt extremely queasy afterwards on both occasions. Most likely due to the niacin. Will not be using this again.