BPI Sports 1.M.R Powder Reviews

7.2
1-20 of 1,688 Reviews

ndk72394's Rating
Watermelon

I received samples of this countless times and have also had some given to me by a friend. I have tried a few different pre workout drinks and this is my favorite along with C4 extreme. Every time I had 1MR I felt very energized and motivated. I also felt very focused with this product which is something no other pre workout does for me.

drew1115's Rating

drew1115 did not leave a written review for this product.

SeanKeefer's Rating

didn't care at for the taste of the effect it had.

englishal's Rating

Absolute garbage. Got a sample in my BB.com order, figured I'd check it out. Not only did this product have a nasty chemical aftertaste, but it didn't actually provide any noticeable benefit whatsoever. I might have let this slide, as it was a free sample, but I'm annoyed at how bad it was! It's a shame because 1MR from 2010-2011 was an excellent product.

gbullock32's Rating

Taste was good, mixes without any issue and smells good. But what of the effect? One More Rep indeed, fantastic energy and focus that is glorious! Toss in a decent pump and this really is a complete package all rolled in to one delicious drink, highly recommended.

kodimcgovern44's Rating
Blue Raspberry

1MR used to be my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE pre workout. This new forumla is trash. Sorry bpi but go back to your old formula. That stuff was amazing and gave me the best workouts and energy/focus of anything else out there. Now all I get is a little buzz.. New 1MR gave me minor tunnel vision, some focus and a little bit of energy. I remember taking it and zoning completely in on my workouts, tingling for a bit and just getting manic at the gym. The new tasted a lot better, but the old stuff was AMAZING. :( :( :(

cdf731's Rating

I would not recommend this to someone who is used to using pre-workouts........if i cant feel it in one way or another, its not doing anything. Taste terrible as well

Bender666's Rating

Worst pre work out I've ever had. It made me extremely fatigued and I had to really push through my work out to get it done. Luckily it was just a sample pack. I love my Neorcore and will stick with that. I know everyone's system reacts differently but this was just bullocks

ImThatOneKid's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Been taking this since I was 17, so for about 4 years. From the oldest formula to the newest they never seem to disappoint. Hands down one of the best preworkouts in terms of energy, focus and strength. This is a staple in my regimen. Probably one if the rare few I've stuck with only one scoop of also.

Gastonman's Rating
Orange

Gastonman did not leave a written review for this product.

bigMOOSE87's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Good stuff. Mixes great. No clumps. great energy and focus. The best part is that its so concentrated a serving is really small. I can easily transfer a scoop to a disposable water bottle. That is awesomely convenient for me. I hate washing shaker cups!

ScottLaww's Rating
Orange

Horrible taste, it tasted like it had been in a rusty can for a year. Horrible got nothing out of it..

EBarbz's Rating

Bought a months supply. Not The Best pre workout. Taste was not that great. Took one scoop. Felt a little energy 30 minutes from taking it. Lasted for about 30 minutes. Didn't improve my workouts in my opinion. There are better pre workouts out there.

unknownsoldier1's Rating

A friend recommended 1MR and I did not like it from the moment I tried it. I had bowel issues. I had less of a bump than other preworkout supplements. The taste was awful. I do not recommend this product unless nothing ever works for you!

StraderRaider's Rating

StraderRaider did not leave a written review for this product.

BigBill84's Rating

Got pretty sick from this product, had to give it to my friend. Horrible flavor.

sumfun's Rating

I tried this as a sample. Seemed okay in regards to energy level. I did not notice the beta alanine tingle like I do with other pre-workouts that have used. Had a really hard time choking it down. Tasted like Dimetapp cough syrup with pronounced bitterness at times, and didn't dissolve particularly well.

svcwebster91's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Taste is horrible I just had this preworkout yesterday and I regret taking it. Felt like this preworkout made my workout worst I was better off taking nothing had to leave the gym earlier then usual I had a very upset stomach and feel like puking hours later after the gym highly do not recommend this product

jfootey2012's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I got a free sample of this in my last shipment, it definitely gives you a huge energy boost. I felt like I got through the workout with ease, but I'm still shaking an hour after the workout. It is too much for me, I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. I will never use this product again.

flavioanunes's Rating
Orange

I had ONE Free Sample, Fruit Punch - Taste: wasn't THAT bad, it reminded an old red medicine that didn't really taste that great either hehe Orange one tastes betters but not great, make sure to dirnk with cold water. Recommended dosage says ONE scoop but I dont feel a thing with it... (Im 177cm and 70Kg). Tried to increase dosage and so far within 2 dosages still nothing... Wont be buying this again. And the worst part I still have one closed...

1-20 of 1,688 Reviews