BPI Sports 1.M.R Reviews

Peach Cobbler
Watermelon Freeze

melinaA1's Rating
Apple Pear

This is my favorite pre workout hands down! I only use half of a scoop and its perfect for me. I have great energy my entire workout without getting jittery and with no crash. not to mention the taste is out of this world. Since i only use half a scoop it last me foreveeeer. I cant find anything bad to say about this product. Looking forward to trying new flavors.

overdunnhenry's Rating
Snow Cone

Best tasting PWO I've ever had. Great formula, super effective.

PeterJordan63's Rating
Snow Cone

I like this product for a couple of reasons, Taste, great flow of energy, but the main thing that I love about it is that you get no crash or even jitters. there is nothing worst than having your workout ruined by a crash from caffeine.

Palmerlarson's Rating
Apple Pear

This pre is Insane! the energy is great but the mental focus is the best I have ever had from any preworkout!

Bevjones74's Rating
Snow Cone

Loving the new formula. I think its much more effective than vortex

ManuelDeCoro45's Rating
Peach Cobbler

I really like this flavor. It is a good change from the other flavors that are your normal fruit punches, grapes, blue berries ect... this is a nice flavor and I really like it because it is a refreshing change from the norm.

LarkinSky's Rating
Apple Pear

I've tried a lot of PWO in my time but this one has to be one of the best all around PWO ever. The taste really blew me away, its so delicious. Great energy throughout my entire workout and doesnt make me jittery.

sakmsb's Rating

Flavour/Taste:- 9/10, Fruit Punch tastes very good. Energy:- 9.5/10, Great energy at even 3/4 scoop. Focus:- 6.5-7/10, May be at full scoop it'd be different Pumps:- 5/10, Disappointed with the Pumps from this product. Hope they included Pumps ingredients in this, that would have been an almost perfect PWO

EthenJones's Rating
Snow Cone

I love this stuff! It is hard to find a PWO that is just right, some are too mild. some dont taste good at all. With this one you do not have to worry about any of that. trust me.

PriceJJ4's Rating
Snow Cone

This pre is insane! I mean the energy is on point and the best part is no jitters. I tried this on a whim because I like some on the other products that BPI makes. this will be the go to for now!

MonicaHaspi's Rating
Snow Cone

The taste of the snow cone flavor is is just too good! this product is one of the fav PWOs. The focus is amazing and the energy levels are through the rough.