BPI Sports 1.M.R Reviews

6.6
Watermelon Freeze

PeterGomez77's Rating
Rainbow Ice

This is a great flavor! wow, I mean I thought apple pear was good but this might have it.

sakmsb's Rating

Update after trying a full scoop. Flavour/Taste:- 9/10, Fruit Punch tastes very good. Energy:- 9.5/10, Great energy at even 3/4 scoop. Focus:- 8/10, much better focus at full scoop. Pumps:- 5/10, Disappointed with the Pumps from this product. Wished they included Pumps ingredients in this, that would have been an almost perfect PWO

overdunnhenry's Rating
Snow Cone

Best tasting PWO I've ever had. Great formula, super effective.

Palmerlarson's Rating
Apple Pear

This pre is Insane! the energy is great but the mental focus is the best I have ever had from any preworkout!

Bevjones74's Rating
Snow Cone

Loving the new formula. I think its much more effective than vortex

ManuelDeCoro45's Rating
Peach Cobbler

I really like this flavor. It is a good change from the other flavors that are your normal fruit punches, grapes, blue berries ect... this is a nice flavor and I really like it because it is a refreshing change from the norm.

LarkinSky's Rating
Apple Pear

I've tried a lot of PWO in my time but this one has to be one of the best all around PWO ever. The taste really blew me away, its so delicious. Great energy throughout my entire workout and doesnt make me jittery.

EthenJones's Rating
Snow Cone

I love this stuff! It is hard to find a PWO that is just right, some are too mild. some dont taste good at all. With this one you do not have to worry about any of that. trust me.

PriceJJ4's Rating
Snow Cone

This pre is insane! I mean the energy is on point and the best part is no jitters. I tried this on a whim because I like some on the other products that BPI makes. this will be the go to for now!

MonicaHaspi's Rating
Snow Cone

The taste of the snow cone flavor is is just too good! this product is one of the fav PWOs. The focus is amazing and the energy levels are through the rough.