BPI Sports 1.M.R Reviews

Peach Cobbler
6.4
Watermelon Freeze

lexflex11's Rating

It is what it is a pre-workout it does give you that push you need in the gym, taste is good ingredients are well rounded.

JohnPrior13's Rating

Not happy. Went to GNC to get the new C4 preworkout and got this as a sample. Tasted great and my workout was fine. I am rehabing a shoulder injury so I did not expect much. I walked home in the cold Boston winter from the gym and broke out in an intense sweat. My vision was blurred and had salvia that would overwhelm my mouth every 15 seconds. Had terrible chills and tried to lay down and relax. I would not stop sweating three hours later. Conveniently had a doctors appointment this day and had a temperature of 100 and high blood pressure. It faded hours later but was all caused by this product. DO NOT TAKE THIS.

CoachParker2020's Rating
Snow Cone

I don’t recommend this product because it gave me heart palpitations, made me jittery, and sweated from head to toe! Trust me, I have a high tolerance for caffeine. I’m an avid Italian Coffee and Expresso drinker, and have had no issues with pre-workout products with upwards of 400+ mg of caffeine. bpi sports’ 1.M.R purports having the equivalent of 3 cups of coffee, yet I had these significant reactions I’m not comfortable with myself or recommending to any of my athletes and clients. There are many out there, so I’d recommend you bypass this one in the pre-workout supplement section. Todd Parker, M.A., M.S.

Matthew4uf's Rating
Rainbow Ice

Best tasting and long lasting pre workout Ive ever had. I take it 30 minutes before I get off work, hit the gym for and hour and a half and Im not crashing when I get home. It has a full sustaining power of about 4 hours and Im 300lbs! NOTHING has ever worked this good for me. No jitters, no shakes, just a good clean energetic feeling! 5 STARS!

sakmsb's Rating

Update after trying a full scoop. Flavour/Taste:- 9/10, Fruit Punch tastes very good. Energy:- 9/10, Great energy at even 3/4 scoop. Focus:- 8/10, much better focus at full scoop. Pumps:- 5/10, Disappointed with the Pumps from this product. Wished they included Pumps ingredients in this, that would have been an almost perfect PWO

cgoodale22's Rating
Rainbow Ice

Rainbow Ice taste great.10/10 on the flavor. This pre workout is okay only because it has few ingredients. The energy is definitely there but it lacks the focus aspect of a top end pre workout.

Schappy4's Rating

Tastes fine, but look at what is in the product. Way to few active ingredients in way too small amounts, do yourself a favor and buy a different pre-workout.

deegee47's Rating

Horrible taste! Same exact taste as cough medicine. Hardly any energy or focus from this preworkout! Not really what i was expecting from "the best"

nadeeshanq8's Rating

Works like hell the best pre workout on the planet 👍👍💪💪 Tastes good

CaRnAgE_08's Rating
Snow Cone

Taste is delicous! This product delivers the pump and energy needed to finish through my workouts.

goooose40's Rating
Watermelon Freeze

I have used a good amount of pre workouts throughout my lifting career and so far 1MR has been like nothing else. This PW gives a considerable increase in energy, strength, and focus which lasts through the longest of workouts. I tend to use it on my chest back split days which last around two hours and it keeps me energized the whole time. However, this PW does not really give jitters. Also, one time after taking 3x the serving I got cold sweats after my workout which lasted almost an hour. This shows how potent of a PW it is so keep that in mind when trying it out.

SchijnHeilig's Rating

This is my current waterpolo pwo. It gives a quick and powerful energising boost and it helps maintain a good focus. It doesn't raise my heartbeat into oblivion like some other pwo's do. I would say that this product's intensity is somewhere halfway between musclepharm assault and cobra labs the curse.

GreatGodApollo's Rating
Snow Cone

I never really write reviews for products but I was pretty disappointed with this one. I will admit that the taste and bendability are absolutely great and I really loved vortex. When I switched to 1.M.R. I could tell a huge difference. I didn't seem as focused and my pumps weren't as good. If it were just these factors I would rate this a 7-8/10. However, about 10-30 minutes after working out I get these uncontrollable chills and I start sweating and shivering really bad. I varied my serving sizes and tried to eat more pre and post workout to see if that would make a difference but the only way to avoid it is to skip it all together or take such a small amount that I'm sure has little to no effect. This may just be an issue of my body not responding well and you may, in fact, have a completely different experiance.

PeterGomez77's Rating
Rainbow Ice

This is a great flavor! wow, I mean I thought apple pear was good but this might have it.

overdunnhenry's Rating
Snow Cone

Best tasting PWO I've ever had. Great formula, super effective.

Palmerlarson's Rating
Apple Pear

This pre is Insane! the energy is great but the mental focus is the best I have ever had from any preworkout!

Bevjones74's Rating
Snow Cone

Loving the new formula. I think its much more effective than vortex

ManuelDeCoro45's Rating
Peach Cobbler

I really like this flavor. It is a good change from the other flavors that are your normal fruit punches, grapes, blue berries ect... this is a nice flavor and I really like it because it is a refreshing change from the norm.

LarkinSky's Rating
Apple Pear

I've tried a lot of PWO in my time but this one has to be one of the best all around PWO ever. The taste really blew me away, its so delicious. Great energy throughout my entire workout and doesnt make me jittery.

EthenJones's Rating
Snow Cone

I love this stuff! It is hard to find a PWO that is just right, some are too mild. some dont taste good at all. With this one you do not have to worry about any of that. trust me.