BPI Sports 1.M.R Powder Reviews

7.5
7.5
1-20 of 1,696 Reviews

Cenatiempo222's Rating

I got a free sample of this stuff in the Blueberry Lemon Ice flavor, and stacked half a serving with a scoop of Blue Raz Blox aminos today for my shoulder workout. Needless to say, it was the TASTIEST pre-workout I've ever had(as expected when combining 2 BPI products). The pump was great. It delivered slow, steady focus & energy. 3 hours after my workout I still feel very focused and energized. I had a killer workout, set a PR on shoulder press today and left the gym basically because my grip/hands were giving out, this stuff could have pushed me through another 30-60mins of lifting without a doubt. It felt like my muscular endurance was unstoppable. I literally cannot say enough about this product.

Kanderson526's Rating

Kanderson526 did not leave a written review for this product.

fitnesslife360's Rating
Blue Raspberry

fitnesslife360 did not leave a written review for this product.

Barbervinny's Rating

I've been using 1MR for about 4 weeks; 5 days a week. Regarding flavour and taste I wasn't very pleased. I've been using the watermelon flavour, the texture is quite gritty and powdery but the taste isn't too bad. You get a decent pump I guess. Heavy hit of caffeine also helps, which the 1mr has. Overall I'd stick to the bsn no explode.

Limppu's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Incredible rush of energy, power, and focus. 1 scoop had me bouncing off walls and going crazy. Loved it! Gave me the best workout yet (legs) with ridiculous power. I highly recommend it.

mikicy's Rating

mikicy did not leave a written review for this product.

t2cben's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I thought this preworkout would be an absolute hit. It seemed to have no effect on me unfortunately. I was pretty disappointed with this product. No energy increase no focus. Just an overall bad product.

Kris0x0's Rating
Blue Raspberry

this will deff get u jacked b4 a workout! I only use half the dose and it still does the job!

jbendzik's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Something has changed with the formula, not as good as it used to be.

ndk72394's Rating
Blue Raspberry

I received samples of this countless times and have also had some given to me by a friend. I have tried a few different pre workout drinks and this is my favorite along with C4 extreme. Every time I had 1MR I felt very energized and motivated. I also felt very focused with this product which is something no other pre workout does for me.

drew1115's Rating

drew1115 did not leave a written review for this product.

SeanKeefer's Rating

didn't care at for the taste of the effect it had.

englishal's Rating

Absolute garbage. Got a sample in my BB.com order, figured I'd check it out. Not only did this product have a nasty chemical aftertaste, but it didn't actually provide any noticeable benefit whatsoever. I might have let this slide, as it was a free sample, but I'm annoyed at how bad it was! It's a shame because 1MR from 2010-2011 was an excellent product.

gbullock32's Rating

Taste was good, mixes without any issue and smells good. But what of the effect? One More Rep indeed, fantastic energy and focus that is glorious! Toss in a decent pump and this really is a complete package all rolled in to one delicious drink, highly recommended.

kodimcgovern44's Rating
Blue Raspberry

1MR used to be my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE pre workout. This new forumla is trash. Sorry bpi but go back to your old formula. That stuff was amazing and gave me the best workouts and energy/focus of anything else out there. Now all I get is a little buzz.. New 1MR gave me minor tunnel vision, some focus and a little bit of energy. I remember taking it and zoning completely in on my workouts, tingling for a bit and just getting manic at the gym. The new tasted a lot better, but the old stuff was AMAZING. :( :( :(

cdf731's Rating

I would not recommend this to someone who is used to using pre-workouts........if i cant feel it in one way or another, its not doing anything. Taste terrible as well

Bender666's Rating

Worst pre work out I've ever had. It made me extremely fatigued and I had to really push through my work out to get it done. Luckily it was just a sample pack. I love my Neorcore and will stick with that. I know everyone's system reacts differently but this was just bullocks

ImThatOneKid's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Been taking this since I was 17, so for about 4 years. From the oldest formula to the newest they never seem to disappoint. Hands down one of the best preworkouts in terms of energy, focus and strength. This is a staple in my regimen. Probably one if the rare few I've stuck with only one scoop of also.

Gastonman's Rating

Gastonman did not leave a written review for this product.

bigMOOSE87's Rating
Blue Raspberry

Good stuff. Mixes great. No clumps. great energy and focus. The best part is that its so concentrated a serving is really small. I can easily transfer a scoop to a disposable water bottle. That is awesomely convenient for me. I hate washing shaker cups!

1-20 of 1,696 Reviews