BPI Sports NITE-BURN Reviews

Promotes Rest, Relaxation, and Metabolic Enhancement*

Good

sman103's Rating

I love Nite-Burn! Using this product gives me the deepest, most restorative sleep but without grogginess in the mornings. With this product I feel confident that I'm getting the most out of my hours asleep. As we know, sleep is probably the most important thing for overall health even before diet and exercise. Without proper, consistent sleep we can't be our best.

BSpellman's Rating

Sleep like a baby with no crazy dreams or grogginess in the morning. I usually log about 6-7 hours of sleep in total ( normal for me) Like any other fat burner this is a SUPPLEMENT not a miracle pill, it is meant to be added to a healthy diet and exercise. With that being said I cannot attest I am no burning mad crazy fat but it is helping me to get to the finish line.

Bvong's Rating

I can't say I have seen results. I've taken a few bottles this product and I've also tried Crash from Pro Supps. As a sleep aid, ehhh it may have helped a little bit, as far as a night time fat burner... Going to have to pass on it. I couldn't say without a shadow of a doubt that it helped me shed some body fat. Being on the diet I was on during the time I took this product + changes in my workout routine, I couldn't say this particular product did anything for me. I bought into the hype and didn't really get anything from it. Would I take it again? Yes, only if it was really cheap and I had enough supply to where I can control the variables to see results if any... Truth is, you're not going to really tell if this is going to work for you only take 30 day supply, and I had 2 bottles.

mreyell86's Rating

Maybe it's just me, but this stuff actual causes me to wake up in the middle of the night, and become restless. I can feel it kick in not too long after I take the pills, but it just ends up making me restless. I've even tested it by not taking it for a couple of days, and then using it again. I have the same sleep pattern whenever I take it. I continued to take it simply to use up the bottle and not waste the money. I noticed no change in weight loss, energy, etc. while taking the pills.

onfire777's Rating

Awesome product; it has in it D3, Raspberry keytone, Melantonin, Green coffee bean extract. You will sleep like a baby while burning fat. It has worked well for me.I continue to eat clean/exercise and my BF is going down slow but sure.

cowboycurry's Rating

Didn't really see our feel much results

Zebban's Rating

I've used B4 for a while and seen some results, but paired with Nite Burn the fat burn really took of. I sleep well, but sweat a little bit more than usual if it's warm. No side effects so far, like the weird dreams I've had on ZMA fx.

Indyladyindc's Rating

I really like this product since I am very caffeine sensitive. This really does help me sleep and night and I do feel like it helps me burn fat. I have dropped a good amount of my body fat while taking this. I don't take it every night b/c I don't want to become dependent on this to sleep. Once I reach my goal I will only take this on nights I did some over eating.

da1cjp's Rating

Decided to give this product a try since it was on sale. So far works pretty good, it helps me to get a good sound sleep.

kimikovan's Rating

Great product! It helps me rest and burns the fat! I've been using it for over a month and it has helped me drop from 11.9% bodyfat to 9.8%! I highly recommend it!

shad66's Rating

This really works! Not only does it relax you to help you sleep well, but it has definitely helped to shed the fat!

dawiidxro's Rating

I started to use this product 3 months ago but I see no progress and I feel very tired when I wake up...

BMeddaugh's Rating

So i have been taking Nite-Burn for a month now and as far as sleeping goes it works. Works pretty well actually, and you can feel it just hit you when youre laying in bed. I usually wake up one or two times a night, this CAN give you a full nights sleep, granted everyone has different sleep habits and sleep schedules. The reason i don't give it a 10 is because I know for a fact the fat burner does work, but it really plays a huge factor what you eat before you go to bed and during the day, i recommend taking these pills on an empty stomache.If you are intermittent fasting, these works perfectly.

klinkdogg's Rating

I took this because I wanted a stimulant free product. The pills are easy to swallow, it helps me sleep, but I notice I am extremely tired and depleted in the morning. I didn't notice a drop in body fat or weight either. I wouldn't purchase this product again.

MissInfiniti's Rating

I give it a 6/10. It made me feel drowsy (not to the point of sleeping pills, a mild drowsy) and did help me fall asleep, but does not help me stay asleep. I often wake up in the middle of the night and this did not stop that. I did have more dreams than regular so I can tell that something about it does effect me. Did it help me burn fat? I've lost weight/fat, but I'm also currently on a weight loss calorie deficit diet as well as taking other supplements so there is no way for me to tell if this contributed to that loss. I liked that it helped me relax and fall asleep without being harsh like sleeping pills and I was able to wake up in the morning without that horrible sleeping pill drowsiness that sticks with you in the morning. Would I buy again? Probably not worth the money for me.

Builttough77's Rating

I like it a lot. It helps me sleep and burns fat at the same time. Key ingredients: raspberry ketone, and melatonin.

MatthewScallon's Rating

Awesome product. It really helps you relax and get a great night sleep. I have had more dreams then ever which allows me to know i am consistently getting rem sleep which is great for recovery. I have used this product since before I know about bodybuilding.com and it has aided my weight loss from 255 lbs to 225 lbs. You do need at least 7 hours for sleep when taking this.

coachmix's Rating

Ive been taking this for a month and haven't slept better in years!

cmalick's Rating

This didn't really make a difference in DAT burn but helped me sleep through the night.

heldsouza's Rating

Its been a month that I am taking it regularly. I sincerely dont see any major difference on my fat lost, maybe a little, but once I've been changing my diet and I have some little stubborn fat to loose, I am not sure about its efficiency. For me it really helps on sleep, and I am really surprised about it, because I am not usually too sensitive to stimulants/relaxants. Let's see the next month...