BPI Sports NITE-BURN Reviews

Promotes Rest, Relaxation, and Metabolic Enhancement*

OleScottyC's Rating

I used this product in addition to Evolution Transform for a little more than 3 weeeks now. I gained a couple pounds but lost roughly 1% body fat. Not sure which had the better effect, but as this product claims, I did see better sleep! Will continue use .

Jenn0100's Rating

The pill definitely helped you sleep, but I feel like my stomach got bigger and looked bloated. I feel that it did not really help with my metabolism at all. It did a great job of helping you sleep though. I wouldn't recommend this product.

TiffanyBoyer's Rating

I didn't notice this having any worth-while effects on me other then the fact that I woke up a little less hungry. Other then curbing appetite, I'd say that's probably about all it does.

JARARMY's Rating

I don't know just yet. Just started using it but I'll let ya know. Thanks!

qcdesignz's Rating

First night review, i see many "paid" reviews amping it up so here is an honest guy. By reading other reviews this should have knocked me out. Took at 10:30 and is now 1:00am and am alert, awake and on my phone. So does it knock you out? No. Sleep rating: 6/10 Why 6? I feel it, head is light..a but drowsy. Will post a review every other day for 15 reviews total and PICTURES. Diet is strict, on a shredding diet for a film and need to lose all gut fat in 30 days. Will give honest feedback on this product, but the whole sleep hype is looking false to me. Want sleep? Take real sleeping pills. ----- Update: 4 days in update. Sleep still hasnt improved BUT I do enjoy these pills. I wake up less hungry, although I am taking a casein protein before bed as well but that usually hasnt helped when I wake up. So I boosted my rating to a 8/10. We will see the 30 day mark!!!

eldobosz's Rating

eldobosz did not leave a written review for this product.

ccostell's Rating

Still the same weight after 2 1/2 weeks and haven't loss any inches

coachessay's Rating

coachessay did not leave a written review for this product.

Anthonym78's Rating

Great product!! Not only it helps you sleep, it sheds off the fat while you're sleeping!!

kingvibro's Rating

There is no question this product works, I am very satisfied.

navynelson's Rating

So I rate PBI Night burn because I literally have no idea what this supplement is doing for me. I understand the concepts of the ingredients, but since they are stimulant free I am just uncertain if they are doing anything. I a, losing weight, However, I am lifting everyday and doing my 40 minutes of cardio 7 days a week. So, will i keep taking these pills.... yes. I will because I really enjoy all of the other products BPI has to offer. I am assuming they are helping me in my muscle recovery. My biggest suggestion to BPI is to increase the amount of ingredients that help you sleep. I have literally not had a good nights sleep in two weeks because My muscles hurt so much and i just toss and turn. They say there are ingredients to promote sleep, however I would just suggest making it NYQUIL strength! This product would be worth double the amount of money if it was able to tire me and help me sleep.

Sturgis07's Rating

The appetite management seems to work pretty well. The thermogenic is mild, but still uncomfortable when trying to sleep, since I prefer not to sweat when I'm sleeping. The melatonin is a nice touch. So probably won't do this again unless I start to "bored" eat a lot before bed.

PeterKatzmayr's Rating

This product is awesome because you helps me suppress my appetite at night. Normally I get really hungry in the PM and just want to eat dirty, but ever since I have been taking this, that is no longer a problem.

NestorDaniels's Rating

I really like this product because it can be stacked with other fat burners since it is not a stim based product. In fact it actually helps me get an even better night sleep because of the melatonin. I recommend this product to anyone who is sensitive to stimulants.

pnhaiem's Rating

I have been taking this for over a week now and see some leaning. I have also been taking the BCAA's from this brand as well so it could be that product. Doesn't help me sleep much like ZMA's by cellucor but it does for sure make your metabolism run throughout the night.

fitnesssqueen2b's Rating

Nite-burn rates high on my very satisfied list of products and have ordered a second bottle of this awesome product. I wasn't sleeping that well at night before I started taking it...I will toss and turn most of the night and wake up tired. I've been taking NB for about a month now and can really tell the difference with my sleeping and YES it has helped my BF to decrease! Thank you again BPI for another awesome product.

herbosell's Rating

herbosell did not leave a written review for this product.

sman103's Rating

I love Nite-Burn! Using this product gives me the deepest, most restorative sleep but without grogginess in the mornings. With this product I feel confident that I'm getting the most out of my hours asleep. As we know, sleep is probably the most important thing for overall health even before diet and exercise. Without proper, consistent sleep we can't be our best.

BSpellman's Rating

Sleep like a baby with no crazy dreams or grogginess in the morning. I usually log about 6-7 hours of sleep in total ( normal for me) Like any other fat burner this is a SUPPLEMENT not a miracle pill, it is meant to be added to a healthy diet and exercise. With that being said I cannot attest I am no burning mad crazy fat but it is helping me to get to the finish line.

mreyell86's Rating

Maybe it's just me, but this stuff actual causes me to wake up in the middle of the night, and become restless. I can feel it kick in not too long after I take the pills, but it just ends up making me restless. I've even tested it by not taking it for a couple of days, and then using it again. I have the same sleep pattern whenever I take it. I continued to take it simply to use up the bottle and not waste the money. I noticed no change in weight loss, energy, etc. while taking the pills.