BPI Sports NITE-BURN Reviews

Promotes Rest, Relaxation, and Metabolic Enhancement*

Anthonym78's Rating

Great product!! Not only it helps you sleep, it sheds off the fat while you're sleeping!!

kingvibro's Rating

There is no question this product works, I am very satisfied.

navynelson's Rating

So I rate PBI Night burn because I literally have no idea what this supplement is doing for me. I understand the concepts of the ingredients, but since they are stimulant free I am just uncertain if they are doing anything. I a, losing weight, However, I am lifting everyday and doing my 40 minutes of cardio 7 days a week. So, will i keep taking these pills.... yes. I will because I really enjoy all of the other products BPI has to offer. I am assuming they are helping me in my muscle recovery. My biggest suggestion to BPI is to increase the amount of ingredients that help you sleep. I have literally not had a good nights sleep in two weeks because My muscles hurt so much and i just toss and turn. They say there are ingredients to promote sleep, however I would just suggest making it NYQUIL strength! This product would be worth double the amount of money if it was able to tire me and help me sleep.

Sturgis07's Rating

The appetite management seems to work pretty well. The thermogenic is mild, but still uncomfortable when trying to sleep, since I prefer not to sweat when I'm sleeping. The melatonin is a nice touch. So probably won't do this again unless I start to "bored" eat a lot before bed.

nomes13's Rating

Break down... sleeping pill part: very mellow, eases you into sleep not like a knockout pill. One always does the trick. I have insomnia and sometimes have to take a little extra of store brand sleepy pills. I do notice I commonly wake up in middle of the night to pre, could be thermogetic? Waking up, not groggy and lethargic. Thermogrtic properties... I don't find myself sweating like I've heard, but if I wake up after taking it (noises, etc...) I do feel my heart beating, and heavy breathing... like a preworkout pill. This is the second bottle I've purchased. Little expensive for just sleepy pills, so I hope the fat burners are working!!

PeterKatzmayr's Rating

This product is awesome because you helps me suppress my appetite at night. Normally I get really hungry in the PM and just want to eat dirty, but ever since I have been taking this, that is no longer a problem.

NestorDaniels's Rating

I really like this product because it can be stacked with other fat burners since it is not a stim based product. In fact it actually helps me get an even better night sleep because of the melatonin. I recommend this product to anyone who is sensitive to stimulants.

pnhaiem's Rating

I have been taking this for over a week now and see some leaning. I have also been taking the BCAA's from this brand as well so it could be that product. Doesn't help me sleep much like ZMA's by cellucor but it does for sure make your metabolism run throughout the night.

fitnesssqueen2b's Rating

Nite-burn rates high on my very satisfied list of products and have ordered a second bottle of this awesome product. I wasn't sleeping that well at night before I started taking it...I will toss and turn most of the night and wake up tired. I've been taking NB for about a month now and can really tell the difference with my sleeping and YES it has helped my BF to decrease! Thank you again BPI for another awesome product.

herbosell's Rating

herbosell did not leave a written review for this product.

sman103's Rating

I love Nite-Burn! Using this product gives me the deepest, most restorative sleep but without grogginess in the mornings. With this product I feel confident that I'm getting the most out of my hours asleep. As we know, sleep is probably the most important thing for overall health even before diet and exercise. Without proper, consistent sleep we can't be our best.

BSpellman's Rating

Sleep like a baby with no crazy dreams or grogginess in the morning. I usually log about 6-7 hours of sleep in total ( normal for me) Like any other fat burner this is a SUPPLEMENT not a miracle pill, it is meant to be added to a healthy diet and exercise. With that being said I cannot attest I am no burning mad crazy fat but it is helping me to get to the finish line.

mreyell86's Rating

Maybe it's just me, but this stuff actual causes me to wake up in the middle of the night, and become restless. I can feel it kick in not too long after I take the pills, but it just ends up making me restless. I've even tested it by not taking it for a couple of days, and then using it again. I have the same sleep pattern whenever I take it. I continued to take it simply to use up the bottle and not waste the money. I noticed no change in weight loss, energy, etc. while taking the pills.

onfire777's Rating

Awesome product; it has in it D3, Raspberry keytone, Melantonin, Green coffee bean extract. You will sleep like a baby while burning fat. It has worked well for me.I continue to eat clean/exercise and my BF is going down slow but sure.

cowboycurry's Rating

Didn't really see our feel much results

Zebban's Rating

I've used B4 for a while and seen some results, but paired with Nite Burn the fat burn really took of. I sleep well, but sweat a little bit more than usual if it's warm. No side effects so far, like the weird dreams I've had on ZMA fx.

Indyladyindc's Rating

I really like this product since I am very caffeine sensitive. This really does help me sleep and night and I do feel like it helps me burn fat. I have dropped a good amount of my body fat while taking this. I don't take it every night b/c I don't want to become dependent on this to sleep. Once I reach my goal I will only take this on nights I did some over eating.

da1cjp's Rating

Decided to give this product a try since it was on sale. So far works pretty good, it helps me to get a good sound sleep.

kimikovan's Rating

Great product! It helps me rest and burns the fat! I've been using it for over a month and it has helped me drop from 11.9% bodyfat to 9.8%! I highly recommend it!

shad66's Rating

This really works! Not only does it relax you to help you sleep well, but it has definitely helped to shed the fat!