Athletic Edge Nutrition APE Reviews

Good

ProllyStuff's Rating

This product was excellent my first 2 cycles. I could literally see and feel the strength gains I acquired. Also dropped weight, so theres some validity to its recomposition properties. However by the 3rd cycle, these results diminished. Not sure why. Also my libido has always been extremely high, but since I stopped taking this product has dropped significantly! Don't know if I can blame this product for that or not. I did take other supplements and had a 30th birthday... Anybody experience something similar with this product?

Cristabuild's Rating

really great product. On my 3rd bottle now. Great price here. all 3 bottles I've purchased have given me phenomenal results, I am really impressed with this test booster and I will be purchasing it again and recommending to my buddies.

pinterestlady's Rating

Bought this product twice at a local retailer, now stocking up on it here for my boyfriend. This was an excellent gift and I am a very happy girl, product works as advertised and no complaints on his end or mine.

Aramirezjr's Rating

Started taking APE about 2 weeks ago and have now really started to notice the strength gains. I had been taking bulk DAA, but this is a better method for me as it is easier to take in pill form than trying to mix DAA with anything. Also now I am noticing quicker recovery and I feel like I can push myself more. APE will be part of my stack going forward as one of my preferred Test boosters.

MindHydraulics's Rating

Cant stop ordering this stuff and it's not cheap getting it to the Western Australian desert but well worth the cost. I can see the booster did not work for some people, unfortunately that's just how it is, what might work for some will not necessarily work for others. My own experience with APE has been great, I dont like exercising without it. I went without for 2 months and there was a noticeable difference in my performance and results. Mostly pros for this product and one small con which wasn't really enough to knock it down to 9/10. Pros - Energy levels elevated - Libido increase - Those wonderful pumps - Increase in appetite - Personal records broken weekly - Feeling good in general - Alpha buzz - Better sleeps Cons - Can take a week to kick in - Pricey but worth it

pavelbuka's Rating

pavelbuka did not leave a written review for this product.

mr.i-can's Rating

I truly love this product and have taken it for three cycles. This product not only helps with my strength but it allows me to aggressively handle business in the gym and continuously in the sack ( just being honest). After pulling long hours at work on the ship, out sea this is my wonder drug.

coffey33033's Rating

Pretty sure this product gave me some mild Gyno. Certainly no legitimate effects on strength or test, maybe a small placebo effect. Will not purchase again.

coltdabolt's Rating

i Haven't tryed alot of test boosters, I did not noticed a diffrence other then a little strength increase. I Wont buy this again.

pjlaw88's Rating

I have used APE a few times. If used properly it is incredible. I follow the instructions on the box and I have gotten awesome results. For example I went from incline benching 70lb dumbells for apporx. 6 reps (3rd set) to benching 80lb dumbells for 8-10 (3rd set) and 90's flat after about week 4 the strength really started coming. I am at approx. 163lbs bodyweight. Try an 8-week run of APE, you will not regret it.

v4vascular's Rating

I'm very disappointed with the quality of this product and service experienced with AEN. I initially started using APE early last year and experienced some of the best performance and physique enhancing gains ever! Unfortunately, in my last few bottles of purchase and after almost three months off cycling, I began to notice almost a zero effect with the product. I consulted with BB.com and I also emailed AEN to ask them to look into it and both initially responded telling me that I need to give my body more time off cycling which i personally dont believe is the case. After using this product for a while, I understand my response to it, and I strongly believe that the product ingredient label has suffered a deficit of some sort. I keep re-emailing AEN via the same email address they replied to me from and now suddenly my emails keep bouncing back. This would not have mattered to me if I did not spend close to $200.00 in total on this item!

e92m3redline's Rating

Great ingredients and the fenugreek helps with creatine absorption. I take with phase 8, muscle rush pre, and kre-alk. Im also taking zma which I like. I dont think I need a test booster but I feel the it works to add energy and endurance.

chestertm's Rating

TL;DR - AEN's quality control is about as effective as an elliptical - stay away from the 80 cap bottles. I've been a religious user of AEN's products for the last two years but this is the first one I've ever felt the NEED to post a review for. Last week I received the featured 80 capsule bottle of Ape along with several cans of PSU. Both products have been a disappointment but Ape has me really worried. The basic problem is that the bottle is too small for 80 capsules - several capsules were crushed but, even worse, four of them were stuck to the tamper seal! The plastic(?) film was actually irremovably bonded to the capsule. Extremely disappointing first impression, especially since I've been recommending presurge & intrabolic to literally everyone I know. Personally I can't trust the chemistry when they mess up on basics like packaging. It's sad to say this but AEN permanently lost a customer with this one...

XJC616's Rating

XJC616 did not leave a written review for this product.

E_P_C's Rating

APE delivers in all areas. Energy, libido, sleep, recovery, and also some nice benefits in the strength and body recompostition areas. Easily one of the top test boosters on the market. Have realistic expectations and this product will complement your training nicely. I have used the pills on three different cycles and saw the most noticeable benefits when cutting weight. The APE definitely played a huge part in increasing strength and lifts while dropping a significant amount of body fat. A well round product for sure and definitely worth giving a shot. The 80ct also is a great deal fyi

Rjeezie's Rating

I got a chance to try both the pills and the powder of APE. I was doing a recomp. Honestly, I didn't drop any weight at the end of my use, however, this is due to not eating right and doing no cardio. Anyways, I did get a LOOOOTTTTTT stronger. I was lifting much heavier weight than I have before. All in all, it is a pretty decent product, though I preferred the powder form better.

jkh1125's Rating

I have been taking ape for ten week and increased my benching by 40 pounds, cardio comes easy, sex drive is beast mold. I recommend

Remmy187's Rating

Remmy187 did not leave a written review for this product.

chinyong's Rating

was unlucky and got nothing out of it....

DiabloDaveOKC's Rating

I don't know how well it works as a test booster but if you want to drive your appetite through the roof then start taking these. I was starving all the time.