Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

7.9
7.8

Mitchell898's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Mitchell898 did not leave a written review for this product.

ssbigscott's Rating

Easy to mix and the flavor is very good. Will order again

jchiou1984's Rating
Chocolate

This stuff is simply amazing. I started out using GNC soy protein isolate, and may add another brand of SPI back as my overnight protein supplement due to the extended absorption time it has, but Arnie's Iron Whey is the first whey supplement that I've taken and it might be the only one I'll ever need. This stuff mixes very well, has a great taste, and includes BCAAs which are great for recovery. Because of this, I no longer take or need a recovery supplement, as 2 scoops of this post work-out and 1 scoop before bed have been all I need to train regularly without any significant soreness while still making gains.

Gbpac21's Rating
Chocolate

The taste was ok. The smell was minty. Couldn't get that out of my head. Ordered once and went back to MusclePharm. Reminded me of the EAS protein products from 10 years ago. If I see a sale on it, will try again, just different flavor.

beeowill1's Rating

good I hope that explanes

muscleshakes's Rating

this is awesome not only does it taste good I can drink it in 4-6 ounces in two sips or I can take 2 scoops in just a bit more water. The quality is great and not stomach issues at all. I love the ingriendents and dont want to stop drinking these its worth 70 bucks 1 buck per serving actually its worht more. not worried about the cost when stuff is good.

ALENA718's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

ALENA718 did not leave a written review for this product.

peterwasef's Rating
Vanilla

Worst whey protein i ever tried! i have tried bunch of other protein such nitrotech, phase8, lean pro 8 and musclepharm casein protein, and this one is by far the worst. I only tried the vanilla. The taste is so artificial. Doesn't mix easily, you definitely need a blender to mix it. Didn't feel the effect of it as I didn't take it regularly since i hated the taste. I expected more of musclepharm and the arnold series.

kamaleldebieky's Rating
Chocolate

i got the 1 kg tub with chocolate flavor , it tastes good but there is a lot of protein brands that tastes better , i take 1 scoop pre and one scoop post workout it helped me a little with my soreness , mixability would say 8/10 sometimes a little balls of powder retains at the bottom , i think i will try combat powder or syntha-6 after this

Engeelos's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Engeelos did not leave a written review for this product.

YMCMBOrton's Rating
Vanilla

It made my body very lean and strengthened my muscles without letting any undue affect on my body. Its one of the best supplements I ever had.

jlcampbell03's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Was chosen to do a log on this product! The mixability could use a little bit of work but not too bad. Tastes not exactly like a Reese's cup if that's what you're looking for&but still tastes like a peanut butter cup! IMO tastes best as a sludge (yogurt, granola, scoop of whey, etc&)

vietduckboi's Rating
Vanilla

vietduckboi did not leave a written review for this product.

ccarte2020's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Another great product from the Arnold Series. Mixes well and tastes great! I would recommend this over almost any protein.

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Its a good tasting protein powder imo the only con is that the banana taste is more overpowering, but other than that it has quite a bit of servings in it cause it lasted me a good amount of time for a 2lb tub and reasonable in the price to grams of protein ration so overall if you in mood to try something new flavor this is the way to go.

kevin7117's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Product Presentation – The bottle is in a normal sleek jug with scooper. The only thing I didn't like was I felt there should be a mini packet in there to keep the powder dry. The powder smells delicious. The peanut butter cup made me think of reese's peanut butter cups. The strawberry banana had a strong banana aroma. Taste – The flavor of the peanut butter cup was very peanut buttery. subtle chocolate. not very sweet. It reminded me of a not very sweet version of reese's pieces. That was with water. With milk, the sweetness was pronounced and made the flavor much better overall. The strawberry banana was was smooth, creamy and the the banana flavor was pronounced with a subtle strawberry flavor. This one was great to me as is with water and only slightly better in my opinion with milk. 9/10 for both. The taste was 8/10 for peanut butter cup with water because it was not as sweet as I felt it should have been. Mixability – When the powder is still fine it looks the same as any whey powder. It blended with minimal effort, but I had a little goo stuck on the sides which had to be shaken hard to get off. 8/10 Side Effects – Nothing out of the ordinary like with most wheys. I'm somewhat lactose intolerant so 1-2 scoops in a day does not phase me. No stomach/gi upset. Price –The value per dose was average. I am more about cost effectiveness and best bang for the buck. The price for the 2 and 5 lb jug is very competitive, but I wasn't a fan of 22 grams per serving when some others have 25 grams per serving. 3 grams is minimal, but when I think of grams per serving per dollar, it slightly peeved me. Results - The results were very consistent. It is the same as any other whey product. The arnold endorsement sells this one for me. I like how it mixes different whey formulations into an all in one kind of thing. I have yet to try 3-6 scoops in a day to test how beneficial the lactase enzymes are, but I am glad they're in there!

Taste amazing and mixes very well, ive tried several gainers, this one takes the cake

aearnest4680's Rating
Chocolate

Overall a very thick mixture - make sure you use plenty of water, or milk, when taking this powder. If you don't mind thick, go for it, but my preference is to use ~8oz. of water so I can drink my shake quickly. Taste isn't terrible, but there's just enough of something to give it that "funny" chocolate taste. Not a bad powder, but I think I'll stick with BSN Syntha-6 in all future orders.

I have never used this product and never will but it's of the protein powders that is amino spiked. Why pay premium price for poor quality protein?

begonis101's Rating
Chocolate

I've had it for a week and I'm already hooked. Definitely the best tasting protein I've ever had. Mixes well with just water when I'm on the go and tastes absolutely amazing with a banana, some almond milk, and some peanut butter in the blender. I would honestly recommend it to anyone. Definitely going to buy again.