Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

Good
7.8

JackmanMiller's Rating
Chocolate

This product has really helped me excel in my track career. It always comes in clutch after track practice, and also during long track meets. Iron Whey digests real quick, so it doesn't cause any problems drinking it between races.

jeffyman's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

The Iron whey kills it in all aspects. Macros are on point. Ive never been a big fan of high calorie shakes, so this fits perfect into my macros. Digests really quickly post workout, and I've noticed a big difference recovery wise. Peanut butter cup is fire.

kriswe's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

This flavor is BOMB. Holy smokes. My training partner recommended the product to me, and I'm blown away. Ive had a lot of trouble with protein shakes in my past upsetting my stomach and not digesting well. Iron Whey seems to digest and mix with my body very well. Quite satisfied with the product

colinkel's Rating
Chocolate

They Iron Whey is perfect for my low caloric and carb diet. Makes for the perfect daytime snack as well as post workout. Vanilla mixes very well with peanut butter in a blender.

ericwall's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Oh man.. Strawberry banana is to die for! Cant believe how great the shakes taste. I honestly look forward to my shakes like they're a cheat meal hahaha. Right up there with other top protein powders. Very reasonably priced.

dms1204's Rating
Vanilla

Average at best. Would have expected a lot more from MP, especially with Arnold's name on it. 22 grams of protein is a bit under-dosed when compared to leading proteins, and the taste is just bland. Not a terrible protein, but certainly not on the level of other whey protein powders that are available.

maxbea's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

My dude from the gym brought me a few sample scoops to try this week. Im very impressed with the product. Mixes very easily, and doesnt leave any clumps (most protein powders do). Taste was on point, and the consistency of the drink was superb. Personally, I really lie the peanut butter cup, but both were great.

kyhum's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Arnold killed it with this protein shake. Killler taste. Cookies n cream is unreal honestly. I usually drink a shake first thing in the morning, and also post workout. For a whey protein it really fills me up which is nice. Really great product

jaysonk's Rating
Chocolate

Very solid protein powder! If you're in need of a fast acting whey protein, then I would definitely recommend the Iron Whey. Tastes great, and doesn't cause any type of stomach issues.

Jackindi's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Staple to my supplement regiment. Peanut butter cup flavor is delicious. Not chunky or thick like a lot of proteins.

Benzoant's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

you really can't beat the taste of this product. Very consistent and easy to drink.. Ive tried some god awful shakes before. Both flavors I've tried are to die for! Cant wait to order some of the other flavors.

Scalleywagon's Rating

Very easy on my stomach. Most protein shakes destroy me. Goes down nice and easy as well. I look forward to my shakes after every workout hahaha. Big fan of the added BCAAs. Really makes a big difference on my recovery.

SchoolBoyBill's Rating
Chocolate

I can't say enough good things about the Iron Whey. It caught my eye originally because its gluten free, and the calories are in my range. Taste is top notch. Im gonna have to try all of the other flavors that they offer. Vanilla and chocolate have been fantastic!

DeanJam's Rating
Chocolate

Ive been a huge fan of the product, along with the Arnold Iron Mass for a long time now. Both are very high quality products, and taste much more pleasant than other brands of protein. In regards to the protein spiking deal, that was proved to be a false claim. It seems like Muscle Pharm does much more testing on products to ensure quality than any other brand does. Im a very satisfied customer every time.

freddyuh's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Perfect protein for me. Low carb, but hits the spot every time. Really tough to top the taste. I haven't had any problems with mixing it up. NO chunks or anything.

I hope you enjoy buying MulsclePharm's amino spiked protein powders. You're getting ripped off.

carterjim's Rating
Chocolate

Really quality powder. Im not a fan of crazy caloric proteins, or super thick stuff either. The Iron Whey is neither nor. I usually mix it up with peanut butter, and its to die for. It has boosted my workout recovery tremendously.

rogerwou's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Iron Whey is the go-to. Superb taste for a protein shake. Peanut butter cup is the best tasting protein I've ever had the pleasure of trying. NO problems mixing it up either.

richardbro's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Great tasting, lean protein! Very low carb and calorie, which makes it perfect for my goals. Cant get over how tasty it is though. Tastes like a treat after tough workouts.

AlphaParsons's Rating
Chocolate

I just finished my first bottle of this stuff in about a month and a half and i've seen AMAZING gains. I put on 7lbs in that time and i can lift so much more now. It tastes really good too, i take 2 scoops after every time i lift and it helps with recovery time so much. It is the best protein ive ever used, btw it might be a little hard on your stomach the first few times but it gets better. overall an awesome product and im definately using again.