Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

Good
7.9

zoemorn's Rating
Chocolate

Got in on the BOGO deal at BB.com, which i'm thankful for, offering some extra value. the product itself though, having been a somewhat cheap deal, tasted like cheap protein. Having been going with products that had better concentrations of Isolate & casein, this one tastes to me like it has too much of the low grade concentrate in it to impress. but if you cant afford a higher grade product, then hey this is better than some of the cheap protein mixes out there. but i agree with some of the reviewers that the chocolate version of this had an odd flavor, too "fake" sweet to me, mixing was ok, it was sticky/lumpy, sticking to the spoon, lumping up at the top to form a slimy foamy layer which may be undesirable if texture is an issue to you.

JacksonCustHA13's Rating
Chocolate

Considering the how low iron whey is in fat it is remarkably thick and tasteful. Good consistency with about 6oz of water per scoop. The best part is that it is three high quality whey proteins and is still about the same price as most of the highly rated products. (even cheaper if you go to sams club) Definitely one of my favorites.

Picked up two 5lb tubs on the buy one get one free special. Having never tried it before I was taking a big risk, but thankfully it tastes great. I'd say on par with Syntha 6 and Myofusion. It's nice to actually look forward to downing some protein. Smooth and slightly on the thick side. And it isn't sickeningly sweet like some others I've tried. Way to go MP and Arnold!

richlan's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

This is the best tasting whey I've tried. Most whey proteins have a really weak flavor to me and are really thin. This is full of flavor and I've seen results in lean muscle from taking it.

SFBodybuilder's Rating
Vanilla

I tried my best to like this product. I have had some bad tasting vanilla out of all the proteins that I have tried, but this one is just bad. It leaves a horrible aftertaste, and I kept trying to think of what the smell actually reminded me of.......unfortunately I figured out what it smelled like.....like seamen. Blech! I had to mix it with a different brand of chocolate to make it bearable.

Nicolasz98's Rating

This protein is good. The only con is that it's totally overpriced. However the taste is great, the consistency after shaking it is good, i got the vanilla flavor. I don't see many changes in my body, but it's a good protein in my opinion.

sumo21bob's Rating
Chocolate

sumo21bob did not leave a written review for this product.

ftoland's Rating
Chocolate

I was excited to see this at Sam's Club! I've been wanting to try it, but didn't want to shell out the money. It ended up being cheaper than the EAS stuff I usually get, and with more servings, so "DOUBLE-WIN". I got the chocolate. It is one of the WORST TASTING chocolate proteins I've had in a looong time. It has this funky aftertaste...I can't even explain it. Maybe the other flavors are a lot better. I'll give another flavor a try. I believe it will be a good product...but golly...that chocolate...nasty.

DaveChesney's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

DaveChesney did not leave a written review for this product.

Jasonthegig's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Jasonthegig did not leave a written review for this product.

JohnDesman's Rating
Chocolate

JohnDesman did not leave a written review for this product.

Shawnfarms79's Rating
Chocolate

Shawnfarms79 did not leave a written review for this product.

BFord79's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

BFord79 did not leave a written review for this product.

SeanKeefer's Rating
Chocolate

SeanKeefer did not leave a written review for this product.

JaLassan's Rating
Strawberry Banana

JaLassan did not leave a written review for this product.

mikeOnori's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

mikeOnori did not leave a written review for this product.

GMchalik's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

GMchalik did not leave a written review for this product.

richardblake's Rating
Chocolate

Wow. After reading several mixed reviews I decided to try MP's Arnold series starting with the Iron Whey protein. I've had it every day for a week now after my work outs and both the taste and recovery are exceptional. I use about 1/4 cup of low fat milk, 3 ice cubes, and 1 cup of water mixed with 1 serving (scoop). One of the best tasting products I've ever tried, and I felt satisfied and not overly full after taking it. I never review products, but this series has impressed me so much that I'm officially starting today. More to come!

kevincha's Rating
Strawberry Banana

I noticed a difference in lean muscle mass after a 5lb tub of this. It helped me put on a couple pounds of muscle and it tasted great in the process. I'll be buying this again and I hope the other flavors taste as good as the strawberry banana did.

evangen's Rating
Vanilla

I use this as a multi purpose protein to put in recipes or in yogurt and just about anything to add protein to whatever it is I'm eating. It always mixes really well and it tastes great. No complaints here!