Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

7.8
Cookies N' Cream

CalabrezDusan's Rating
Chocolate

This is my favorite protein!

BiggestGlen's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

A gent let me take a scoop of his Iron Whey peanut butt cup a few months back and I've been hooked since. Ive gone through multiple containers. Cant get enough of it.

BigCodyAtwood's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Im obsessed with the product. Its honestly one of the main reasons that I go to the gym, so I can drink a shake after a workout hahaha. Mixes up very easily & without chunks!

Prsfordayz's Rating
Chocolate

Huge fan of the Arnold Whey. Taste tops most other protein products that I've tried. Provides the perfect amount of protein & calories after a workout.

Biglifterjosh's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Me and all of my friend LOVE this protein powder. The taste is top of the line. Add a little peanut butter to it and its like a cheat meal.

Oskomanben's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Iron Whey has greatly accelerated my muscle growth and recovery. Cant complain about the results I've seen at all!

kenjif's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Iron whey is loaded with protein, but the mixabilty is what surprised me. Most protein powders just don't mix up right. Also really enjoy that its not a thick protein. Very easy to drink.

willybro's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Cookies n cream Iron Whey is so delicious. Unbelievable taste. I really look forward to these shakes after a tough workout.

Huge fan of Muscle Pharm and all of their products. This product has been a knock out of the park though. It has helped me put on lean mass, while avoiding putting on any extra fat.

Clay34 did not leave a written review for this product.

Keven006's Rating
Chocolate

Protein spiked (there's a lawsuit againts them) and its mixes badly, leaving chunks in the shaker. Flavor is good though.

DashHoosier's Rating
Chocolate

Above average taste, mixes very easily. good protein to servings ratio, I seemed to put on a little more weight when taking this protein powder. I will chalk this up to my previous reviews mentioning my shoulder surgeries. I was not able to lift appropriately while starting this.

jasBen's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Strawberry banana and peanut butter cup is on point. Me and my training partners love this stuff. Really helps with recovery.

BenzmanJer's Rating
Chocolate

Quality tasting protein powder. Cant beat it!

OnMyWayUP1's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Im obsessed with the peanut butter cup Whey. I usually blend up some fruits with the powder and it makes for the ultimate post workout recovery.

DavismanLarry's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Iron whey is perfect as a meal replacement. Tastes awesome, yet its very low sugar and calorie. The taste though.. So awesome.

AShala's Rating
Strawberry Banana

The Iron Whey surprisingly doesn't upset me stomach like most protein powders. Goes down smoothly and digests fairly quickly without any problems. Very happy with the quality.

roryphil's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

I live for the peanut butter cup Iron Whey. Can beat the taste of it.

davidwill's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Quality and tasty product. Highly recommended!

nathanros's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

My dude let me try a scoop of his Iron Whey a few months back, and it was too legit. I ordered the peanut butter cup and vanilla. PB Cup is my favorite. Tastes like a cheat meal forreal.