Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

Cookies N' Cream
Strawberry Banana

BUCK4791's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

I've been using this product for about a month now I've had great results. It defiantly helps out with building muscle and it is going to put some weight on you, but obviously muscle weighs more than fat. In one month, I went from benching 105 pounds to 150 pounds.

Product's Other Ingredients section scream "Protein Spike" which means cheap amino fillers to make up the 22g of protein on the label, which technically means you're not getting what you're paying for in terms of quality protein. Look it up, also look up the lawsuit filed against them.

billyandcarley's Rating
Cookies N' Cream
Peanut Butter Cup

Big fan of Arnold's, so I was stoked when I saw he finally attached his name to a brand. I've tried both peanut buttercup and cookie n cream. Peanut butter cup is the way to go if you like a thicker shake. Cookies n cream is a bit more watery. Digests really smoothly (of course everyone is different so you might have different results) and mixes really well. my favorite part about this, is that it doesn't leave you feeling full and sloshy. Great to drink post or pre-workout. I love this protein, and bodybuilding has been awesome on prices compared to other companies. I made the switch when I saw how much cheaper the Arnold series products were here. Had me concerned as to the validity and quality of the product, but after trying them and seeing the results I'm hooked.

Diegob79's Rating
Vanilla

I was so curious to try Iron Whey and honestly it is the best proteins that i ever used. Taste amazing, digestibility also, shake perfect without leaving lumps, I'm really satisfied and i bought the second box. I bought as well Iron pump, i will leave a review as i finish it.

LiamWade1993's Rating

Very Good product! There are cheaper products out there and depending how many servings you take per shake/per day you may need to purchase 2 a month. The taste is great, one of the better tasting Vanilla flavoured products out there. For me the smell of a protein shake is just as important as the taste, if it doesn't smell good I know it won't taste good! The smell of the shake is strong and sweet, just the way I like it. I'm mixing mine with water at the moment, not indulged in the realm of mixing it with milk but I will definitely give that a go! However I would definitely recommend either way.

Dhall286's Rating
Chocolate

This is one of those proteins that I was a bit apprehensive about in the beginning. I thought it was one of those "gimmick" items that are just to sell a product. Turns out that I love it! It tastes great and works like a charm.

ejestway's Rating
Chocolate

ejestway did not leave a written review for this product.

zachm41's Rating
Chocolate

zachm41 did not leave a written review for this product.

jerryhol's Rating
Chocolate

Both chocolate and vanilla Iron Whey are so great. They greatly cut my cravings when I'm wanting some sugar or sweets, which is perfect for my diet. They always come in clutch when I'm at work and feeling a bit hungry midday

dprice2011's Rating
Chocolate

dprice2011 did not leave a written review for this product.

anthonyhi's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

The high quality of this protein is apparent as soon as you taste it. Just tastes great. Nothing like other shakes I've had in the past. Most taste very processed and unnatural, but the Whey tastes superb. I could drink it all day.

first time my husband and i have tried arnold iron whey in this flavor thanks to a buy one get one awhile back. It was smooth and not over powering or weird after taste! I love making smoothies out this! add some almond milk, a few blackberries and ice; you're set! Can't wait to try cookies and creme!

Saikhnaa's Rating

This protein is really delicious and effectfull. I just started to drink it 2 month ago. And i m not really sure that i gain weight but my BF decreased .....

JackmanMiller's Rating
Chocolate

This product has really helped me excel in my track career. It always comes in clutch after track practice, and also during long track meets. Iron Whey digests real quick, so it doesn't cause any problems drinking it between races.

jeffyman's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

The Iron whey kills it in all aspects. Macros are on point. Ive never been a big fan of high calorie shakes, so this fits perfect into my macros. Digests really quickly post workout, and I've noticed a big difference recovery wise. Peanut butter cup is fire.

kriswe's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

This flavor is BOMB. Holy smokes. My training partner recommended the product to me, and I'm blown away. Ive had a lot of trouble with protein shakes in my past upsetting my stomach and not digesting well. Iron Whey seems to digest and mix with my body very well. Quite satisfied with the product

colinkel's Rating
Chocolate

They Iron Whey is perfect for my low caloric and carb diet. Makes for the perfect daytime snack as well as post workout. Vanilla mixes very well with peanut butter in a blender.

ericwall's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Oh man.. Strawberry banana is to die for! Cant believe how great the shakes taste. I honestly look forward to my shakes like they're a cheat meal hahaha. Right up there with other top protein powders. Very reasonably priced.

dms1204's Rating
Vanilla

Average at best. Would have expected a lot more from MP, especially with Arnold's name on it. 22 grams of protein is a bit under-dosed when compared to leading proteins, and the taste is just bland. Not a terrible protein, but certainly not on the level of other whey protein powders that are available.

maxbea's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

My dude from the gym brought me a few sample scoops to try this week. Im very impressed with the product. Mixes very easily, and doesnt leave any clumps (most protein powders do). Taste was on point, and the consistency of the drink was superb. Personally, I really lie the peanut butter cup, but both were great.