Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

7.9
9.6

ftoland's Rating
Chocolate

I was excited to see this at Sam's Club! I've been wanting to try it, but didn't want to shell out the money. It ended up being cheaper than the EAS stuff I usually get, and with more servings, so "DOUBLE-WIN". I got the chocolate. It is one of the WORST TASTING chocolate proteins I've had in a looong time. It has this funky aftertaste...I can't even explain it. Maybe the other flavors are a lot better. I'll give another flavor a try. I believe it will be a good product...but golly...that chocolate...nasty.

DaveChesney's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

DaveChesney did not leave a written review for this product.

Jasonthegig's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Jasonthegig did not leave a written review for this product.

JohnDesman's Rating
Chocolate

JohnDesman did not leave a written review for this product.

Shawnfarms79's Rating
Chocolate

Shawnfarms79 did not leave a written review for this product.

BFord79's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

BFord79 did not leave a written review for this product.

SeanKeefer's Rating
Chocolate

SeanKeefer did not leave a written review for this product.

JaLassan's Rating
Strawberry Banana

JaLassan did not leave a written review for this product.

mikeOnori's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

mikeOnori did not leave a written review for this product.

GMchalik's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

GMchalik did not leave a written review for this product.

richardblake's Rating
Chocolate

Wow. After reading several mixed reviews I decided to try MP's Arnold series starting with the Iron Whey protein. I've had it every day for a week now after my work outs and both the taste and recovery are exceptional. I use about 1/4 cup of low fat milk, 3 ice cubes, and 1 cup of water mixed with 1 serving (scoop). One of the best tasting products I've ever tried, and I felt satisfied and not overly full after taking it. I never review products, but this series has impressed me so much that I'm officially starting today. More to come!

kevincha's Rating
Strawberry Banana

I noticed a difference in lean muscle mass after a 5lb tub of this. It helped me put on a couple pounds of muscle and it tasted great in the process. I'll be buying this again and I hope the other flavors taste as good as the strawberry banana did.

evangen's Rating
Vanilla

I use this as a multi purpose protein to put in recipes or in yogurt and just about anything to add protein to whatever it is I'm eating. It always mixes really well and it tastes great. No complaints here!

vincentsi's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

The cookies and cream flavor is definitely the best I've tried. Unlike other whey proteins I've tried this is stronger tasting and is not weak and watery. It actually tastes like cookies and cream too. It's perfect for my intraworkout protein.

kennymcn's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

I usually take this immediately post workout and it's perfect for instant protein into my muscles and the taste is amazing.

Misctake7's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Received this flavor in a promo. I'm a big fan of peanut butter cup proteins. I've tried lots of brands. i wouldn't say this one is one of my top favorites, but above average. I did baking/cooking with this protein and all my creations turned out good. So it's excellent to cook with. Decent in water, much better in almond milk. Calories are low compared to some other brands which I always consider a plus. I did see on the label this protein does contain fillers though. If you're fine with fillers, then that's not a problem.

c0stare's Rating
Chocolate

The worst tasting protein I've had next to Six Star Elite. I haven't tried the other flavors but the chocolate was repulsive. Terrible aftertaste.

joebrezy's Rating
Vanilla

joebrezy did not leave a written review for this product.

nickfrog11's Rating
Chocolate

Good protein, taste was strange. Mixed well but not a whole lot to say. It didnt seem to be as effective as other proteins i've tried before.

RoadPigJohn's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Arnold introduction into the supplement market started with the right steps. Iron Whey is delicious. Peanut Butter Cup actually taste like actual the Peanut Butter Cup bars you can find at the supermarket. Great profile of protein that kept me building and maintaining muscle while on a diet. It mixed very easily in water. I had such a good experience that I'm going to continue to explore other supplements from the Arnold Series brand. I recommend Iron Whey to all people out there Arnold fans or not to give it a fair try to help them in their health goals.