Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

Good
7.8
Strawberry Banana

Huge fan of Muscle Pharm and all of their products. This product has been a knock out of the park though. It has helped me put on lean mass, while avoiding putting on any extra fat.

dillchan's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Low carb and tastes great. Im sold! Checkout the cookies n cream and peanut butter cup flavors. They are to die for.

samsonjo's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Im lactose free, so I really like the fact that there are added lactase enzymes. It really seems to help me process the protein. Ontop of that, the peanut butter cup tastes amazing!

patrickbu's Rating

This is easily my favorite protein powder. Im a huge fan of all of the products on the Arnold line. This product tastes great and really jumpstarts my recovery after workouts.

paulwat's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I love this product as my post workout shake. Really seems to get my body back on track. AND its gluten free which is a must for me. Taste is pretty superb as well.

larrydo's Rating
Chocolate

Chocolate Iron Whey is great! I really enjoyed the taste. Digested real easily.

Buchanthaman's Rating
Chocolate

Don't waste your money! Product is most likely spiked, meaning it doesn't contain true protein. The ingredients clearly state that it contains amino acids, but protein is not anywhere on the list. I bought this product because it has Arnold's name on it, and it was on sale but seems that they just want to make money instead of provide a quality product. Do your homework on protein spiking. This is solely my opinion based on my own internet research, after the fact that I purchased this product.

porcupinetree's Rating

Taste is very disappointing. I'll bet Arnold doesn't choke any of this crap down. At least I only paid half price, but I won't be buying it again. At least it doesn't give me gas.

ZombieCupcakes's Rating
Vanilla

Taste great and mixes well can not really ask much more out quality protein powder.

TommyJohn45's Rating
Chocolate

My least favorite protein I've ever used. The chocolate is tolerable, but definitely not something I look forward to drinking like most other protein shakes. Results have been solid, which would make me willing to try other flavors. But as it stands, there are other products available that are more affordable, effective and better tasting on BodyBuilding.com

On top of the great results I've achieved through this product, it tastes pretty exquisite as well. Peanut butter cup tastes just like a recesses cup!

Ive never really been a huge fan of protein shakes, but something about this product I love.. It has really been a key player in the success I've achieved as a bodybuilder. Builds lean mass, without any type of fat depositing.

ajbis's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Easily digestible, and it tastes great! Arnold definitely did it right with this product.

NaptownLarry's Rating

Big fan of Arnold, not a big fan of "Arnold Iron Whey"... I've used whey protein for years with no issues. Whey is easily digestible and causes no gastric issues. Not so with cheaper soy or proteins that use soy to bump up the protein content per scoop, these are just the opposite. Soy isn't easily digested by many including me and causes a great deal of gastric distress, which I experienced with every scoop of Arnold Iron Whey I drank. I couldn't figure this out since Arnold Iron Whey only lists "Whey" in the ingredients. But if you look at the allergen warnings, the first sentence says it all. "ALLERGEN WARNING: Contains milk and soy." --- Sorry Arnold, I won't be buying Arnold Iron Whey again.

livinlatino's Rating
Chocolate

One of the cleanest proteins around! No fillers, gluten free, and a low carb/protein ratio. I love this protein! Mixes well, tastes great, and its got 70 motherf*cking servings! Good sh*t.

plazz's Rating
Chocolate

As far as powders go the ingredients are alright. The flavor on the other hand is downright terrible. It could be much better and Muscle Pharm has proven they can make good tasting powders, so I have no idea why this tastes so awful.

Quinncidence8's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I have been using protein powders for about 4 years now and this one ranks right up there with the best of them. It tastes amazing and the nutrition facts are straight forward. The only thing I didn't like was the 22 g. of protein per scoop, but if that's really a problem just add another half scoop and you're golden. Overall a great buy, and a great protein.

DenGeary's Rating
Vanilla

DenGeary did not leave a written review for this product.

Hatfield80's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Tastes like a milk shake great stuff.

PhillLor84's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

PhillLor84 did not leave a written review for this product.