Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

7.8
Strawberry Banana

joen63's Rating
Vanilla

Vanilla tastes pretty good but it doesn't mix as easily as other proteins. It also doesn't contain quite as much protein as many other wheys. That said, it's a good option to go with and it's convenient because many wal-marts carry the stuff. definitely would recommend over six star and other cheap grocery store brands.

Acarson2's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

A great basic whey protein. I'v used this for a few months and has I have no complaints about this product. The taste is perfect and the powder mixes very easily.

mando1031's Rating
Vanilla

Really good protein quenches your thirst for that protein you need for the muscles. Easy to mix breaks down easy

kacabon's Rating
Chocolate

This Protein is much better than anything I had taken before. I recover much quicker and I am experiencing gains much quicker. The chocolate flavor is good when mixed with milk, however when mixed with water.. the taste is not as good.

xxOBERLINxx's Rating
Chocolate

Great stuff, very clean and taste pretty good

YellowBoy456's Rating
Strawberry Banana

YellowBoy456 did not leave a written review for this product.

NitroFueled's Rating
Chocolate

No digestive issues with this product. Mixes easy, easy to consume, and has a pleasant taste.

arthurki's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Ive never been a fan of protein shakes, but the peanut butter cup Iron Whey is pretty awesome! Taste is on point.

michaelxp5's Rating

michaelxp5 did not leave a written review for this product.

icculus95's Rating
Chocolate

Enjoy this product a great deal. Light on the stomach. Chocolate is not overwhelming which i like but it good be a little more chocolatey. Just a little. Goes down smooth after a tough workout. I have noticed a better recovery from other products. Finishing up first batch now and will continue to use for the time being.

daveker's Rating
Chocolate

Great tasting protein. It has a huge difference in my recovery. I drink a shake post workout everyday and am noticeably less sore.

hammerhead11's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

hammerhead11 did not leave a written review for this product.

darrwall's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Arnold is the MAN. Ill take anything made by him. Love the taste of the peanut butter cup. By far my fav flavor of the product. I love it because i can get a large amount of my daily BCAAs from this stuff.

Being lactose intolerant, this product is ideal for me because of the added lactase digestive enzymes. My body digests it just fine. Taste is awesome too!

dennisfar's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Tastes so good! Favorite protein I've ever found. Loaded with protein and bcaas so it makes for a perfect post workout shake.

JFCoon's Rating
Chocolate

JFCoon did not leave a written review for this product.

WorkingOT's Rating
Chocolate

does not mix well. not a very good consistency. poor aftertaste. im a much bigger fan of low carb isopure or dymatize iso 100.

JudasPrius's Rating

I don't understand how so many people like this stuff. The chocolate BARELY tastes like chocolate. I bought it BOGO... and now I understand why one was free. I've been drinking protein drinks for 25 years. This is, hands down, the worst I've ever had. It mixes fine, and it's a little thick, but the taste isn't worth it. Spend your money on something you'll somewhat enjoy.

ArtOfRavenD's Rating
Vanilla

I had both the chocolate and vanilla. Maybe it's just me, but both flavors taste almost similar , though I still prefer chocolate over vanilla. It's not a bad tasting protein, but there is still a brand out there I prefer over many other's I've tried. One thing I do like about this protein is that it's not gritty like some I've tried. It does fine with mixing when I use a spoon. I did try it in a shaker today, and I had to get some the clunk from the edges, but I pretty much had that experience with other proteins as well, or I'm just not good at shaking it. Anyway, like I said, the flavors I tried were OK, but they're not my favorites either. I don't usually put milk into my protein, but I think mixing milk with this is better than mixing water, but that's just my preference when it comes to this brand.

ghostdabeast's Rating