Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

Good
7.7
Vanilla

GREAT FLAVOR, MIXED WELL, AND FOUND IT REFRESHING AND FILLING DEPENDING HOW I MIXED IT

NaveenSR's Rating
Chocolate

I used 5lbs for the last 3 months...I gain 15lbs of lean mass...this is a great product

hectorcurly69's Rating

The taste on the cookies n cream and peanut butter are fairly decent. The cookies n cream however does have a more artificial taste. I was extremely disappointed that the ingredients list leads me to believe that I am not getting the actual 22 grams of protein. They added a bunch of aminos in the ingredient list. Really disappointed. Will not purchase this again.

brutusgains's Rating

This is elite stuff. Arnold doesn't just put his name to any old shizz. MusclePharm outdid themselves with this epic blend. The taste isn't all either. You love peanut butter? Maybe a bit misleading as it doesn't taste quite like PB but dude, you drink it and you'll love it. This is the best protein I've experimented with. And I've tried a lotta brands. This is the thing. Twice daily, smash the gym. It's a reward in a shaker, brah!

arminvallazza's Rating

Pretty good vanilla flavour! Tiny serving size though :\

sendherhome22's Rating

Not the best tasting protein shake. To me the peanut butter cup tastes too sweet and has a weak flavor

This protein tastes delicious! It is smooth and mixes well!'It always gives my muscles maximum recovery after a hard wiork out! I would recommend any of Arnold's products !

jclarke531's Rating

I love the peanut butter cup! The best part of this powder is the fact that it seems to never clump no matter how you add the liquids either before or after, at least not with my shaker bottles with the metal ball. I am also able to still cut fat with this shake even though the calorie count seems to be a bit high, but the sugars are low which could be the benefit. I highly recommend this protein as a perfect all-around protein.

mocool26's Rating
Vanilla

This is, hands down, one of my favorite protein shakes ever. It is amazing in every single aspect and taste is amazing even with just water.

UmbrellaSpecOps's Rating
Vanilla

Started using this product after using three others and I love it. Tastes great and has some great quality protein. I mix mine with Almond milk. Although, it does taste very well with just water alone. I recommend this product if you are looking for a high quality protein powder.

Staphylin's Rating

DO. NOT. BUY. THIS. Shame on you Musclepharm ! Like said just under me, don't buy this protein it uses the "nitrogen spiking technique" to fool the tests and so the label says it contains a lot of protein but no your body can't use it : Glycine and Taurine are high in nitrogen so they add them in very high proportions that are cheap amino acids USELESS TO BUILD MUSCLE and when they test the protein they only watch for how much nitrogen it contains that is an indicator fot the protein counts to they can say "40 g protein per scoop" and you maybe only have 22 grams. Shame on you Musclepharm !

tony477g's Rating
Chocolate

This is the best protein I've ever had! I've tried Optimum Nutrition chocolate, muscle pharms cookies and cream and their chocolate, and this is hands down the best I've ever had. Absolutely great taste, mixes great. I usually add a scoop of PB2 as well and it tastes like a reeses cup! EDIT: Editing my original review for the fact of no transparency in ingredients. How much Leucine are you getting? How about glutamine? Do they count that as protein? Maybe if they didn't hide behind a proprietary blend they would have a good product. The mass gainer was sued for protein spiking so why would this be any different? Remember in some tests BCAA and glycine count as "protein"

mrcm1's Rating
Chocolate

mrcm1 did not leave a written review for this product.

jwpete21's Rating

jwpete21 did not leave a written review for this product.

faridperuano's Rating
Chocolate

Taste : 5/10 Price : 8/10 Protein per scoop : 22 grams per scoop Mixable: 9/10 Best regards from Lima - Peru

AsianJuice's Rating

Taste: Terrible. Garbage protein. I would have much preferred this protein taste like nothing than its current trashy flavour. Whole heartedly disappointed in the purchase. I let 3 of my friends at the gym who do supplement with whey protein powders taste it as well and we all agree, just a shoddy protein. Mix-ability: Mixed fairly well in water and milk. The only redeeming factor of this protein. Overall: I am wholeheartedly disappointed in this purchase of this protein powder (Iron Whey - Cookies & Cream)

gorillamacns's Rating

One of my favorite proteins. Tastes and mixes near perfectly

Jonasthetics's Rating

Product is good! Not great but good. I had strawberry banana, it mixes great and tastes good but i can tell the taste is easy to get over it and dislike it after a while. A month in and i can see results. easily digested for me but everyone is different. a little under with protein per serve which is 22. But other than that i like it. highly recommend taking it before and after a workout.

Jozzybouy1909's Rating
Chocolate

Happy with the taste and mixability, but 22 grams is a little to low.

rogogrunt's Rating
Vanilla

I get so confused when I read some of these reviews about not being able to get this protein blended. I have a standard blender ball shaker cup and I have ZERO problems with the protein blending at all. The Vanilla tastes great. I do with the protein content was higher per scoop but oh well. I also buy this product from Wal-Mart because its only $21 for a 2 pound tub compared to almost $30 on Bodybuilding.com. You cant really beat $20 for a good protein backed by the champion of champions.