Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

Vanilla
Strawberry Banana

axzemt's Rating
Chocolate

I usually hate the taste of Whey protein. But this is the best one Ive ever tried. I mix with Milk and tastes great.

justh8me's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

I honestly was not expecting much with this one either. I was doing Arnold's Blueprint at the time, and a buddy noticed the buy 1 get 1 special here at BB.com, so we jumped on it. I was really surprised by the flavor, the best penut butter cup I have tried so far (and I have been drinking whey for over 5 years). Taste: 9/10 Mixability: 10/10 Overall: 9.5/10 This stuff was really good!

rodefeeh's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

I bought this on a BOGO. So I couldn't pass it up. Peanut Butter Cup is spot on. I saw where Marc Lobliner tested it for protein content and it met what it claims . I was a little worried when I saw aminos in the ingredient list that this could be amino spiking. I wish the carb and fat content were a little lower but for this price, it is to be expected.

OniichanJoe's Rating

Pretty decent but mixes bad and has clumps even with water. but the taste is pretty good.

dpandrews's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Decided to try the Arnold Series Whey because it was a little cheaper then ON Gold Standard and I was not swayed. The cookies n' cream wasn't great, and it was the first protein that didn't sit well with my stomach... don't think the 3 fewer grams of protein for 2 more grams of carbs per serving was worth it either, especially during a cutting program.

SamoanSouljah's Rating
Chocolate

I really enjoyed this protein, for the past 2.5 moths that I did use this as my protein powder it was great. I would mix a scoop with my oatmeal in the morning or in a smoothie. I would often consume 2 scoops after my workouts for added protein intake (40 grams), especially if I knew the drive home from the gym would be long, that way I was not so hungry til I could get that next meal in or I would still use 2 scoops post workout (1 scoop immediately after the gym & then another after the snack) & have a "snack" (either carrots, celery, or raw almonds) to hold me til that full next meal.

booradley54's Rating
Vanilla
Peanut Butter Cup

Definitely one of my favorite post-workout proteins. It mixes well, even with two scoops. The only thing I wouldn't recommend is the vanilla flavor; stick with peanut butter or plain chocolate.

cmejiami's Rating
Chocolate

This is great, the way it mixes and the taste.

Saltsman's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Saltsman did not leave a written review for this product.

Morrison1979's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Morrison1979 did not leave a written review for this product.

ElSewell's Rating
Strawberry Banana

ElSewell did not leave a written review for this product.

Laughlin198723's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Laughlin198723 did not leave a written review for this product.

JoCompton's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Great protein, mixes down good and the taste is great. Feel like I'm cheating on my diet.

BigBill84's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

BigBill84 did not leave a written review for this product.

Cutshaver's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Great product, tastes great.

macieknfs's Rating

Great Taste, mixability and good gains. Will buy again.

avaken's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

As a woman, I'm always looking for the right protein shake.. one that will help me build lean muscle, but won't leave me looking manly. This may be the best I've found thus far. Plus the peanut butter cup is amazing!

I drink these Iron Whey shakes 2-3 times a day and they seem to really keep my body full between meals. Im a pretty active dude, so my body needs the extra protein and calories. Love the ingredients the dudes at MP put into this product.

kareybr's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

This is my go to protein product.. Great taste along with awesome macros. It really gets my body back on track after a tough workout!

Huge fan of Muscle Pharm and all of their products. This product has been a knock out of the park though. It has helped me put on lean mass, while avoiding putting on any extra fat.