Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

7.8
Cookies N' Cream
Strawberry Banana

cgaughan's Rating

Just recieved my 10 lb tub of cookies and cream. I did 2 scoops with 12 ounces of milk. It was absolutely delicious and easy to drink. Wasn't to thick or to runny, no bloated feeling afterward. I've only had one shake so far but I think I found my new protein. The scoop isn't huge either like my previous powder, six star whey by muscletech so I should get more servings. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

mgerardi15's Rating
Chocolate

Add a little peanut butter and good gracious its delicious.

Edzorocks's Rating
Chocolate

Good protein. Mixes easy, taste good.

kts15's Rating
Vanilla

I bought this when the series came out with a few other products, but haven't had time to write a review. The protein is solid, mixes well and the ingredients are good, but I prefer Combat Powder still as my protein of choice. The texture is a little off to me, very thick, almost slimy at times, but it ends up being very filling making it good as a meal replacement if that is what you're looking for. I always used 2 scoops and 16 oz of milk or water. The flavor was ok, not very sweet in my opinion. It's not a bad product by any means, I've definitely had worse. Worth a try if you are testing the protein market.

pops47's Rating
Vanilla

Very good protein for pre & post workout. Mixes really well & taste great. I also like to mix in the blender for a nice treat. Really thick like a shake when mixed with crushed ice. I like vanilla the best.

JovicaMan's Rating
Chocolate

JovicaMan did not leave a written review for this product.

joseCerdas's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Honestly 100% the best tasting protein i've ever had. In terms of taste I give it 10/10. Add Quick Oats and a big scoop of Peanut butter with 2 scoops of the protein and its 10/10 I've only had it for a week so I can not really saw anything about the results

My favorite Whey I've ever had. Scoop and a half in 10oz of water gives it an awesome creamy thickness to it. Tastes like a chocolate wafer milkshake! Would totally recommend.

Milla532's Rating
Vanilla

I expected more out of the flavor considering this is a MusclePharm product but it ended up tasting chalky and overflavored. I usually get ON GOLD Whey which tastes great and I consider it the best out of all the protein I've tried (except Syntha6 - tastes amazing but expensive). Maybe the chocolate is better but I wouldn't buy this one again...too bad I got the 5 lbs!

TisASecret's Rating
Chocolate

Bought this in April since I was running out of my previous whey. The taste initially wasn't that great, actually I thought it was pretty bad. After a while the taste kind of gets better but it isn't something that I would keep on consuming. I've since moved on to a different type of whey. For the price and serving amount it was a good deal when I bought it. Try the 2lb to see if you like the flavor. Mixability was really good with about 8-10 oz of water.

SF69ers's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Good product. Mixes well. Definitely helped me with gains. The flavor is a little more banana than strawberry. Would buy again.

JNiziurski's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

I've been a MusclePharm supporter for years, but had to move away from Combat due to the intestinal distress is caused, so when Iron Whey came out, naturally I was eager to get my hands on this. The first few times I took Iron Whey, I noticed that it mixed easily in my shaker cup. The taste is solid, but could be better if it were more in line with a Reese's PB cup. This is a lighter taste when mixed with water. The main issue that caused the low rating of this product is the diarrhea it causes the next day. Sadly, this will be my last MP product. I love the company, the MP Nation, but the products just don't do it for me.

Mitchellsl's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Taste great, better than most products I have tryed. Mixes very well. Help me get five pounds in gains in a month. highly recommend the Peanut butter cup flavor.

inVINCEable9's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

This is a well rounded whey. To start, the taste is very good even when you use water. The protein content per scoop is good and for those of you who get protein gas, you should know that you won't get that with iron whey. I'm lactose intolerant and even though the product isn't lactose free, it doesn't upset my stomach. This is my 2nd tub and it's helped me gain over an inch on my arms.

bobtail55's Rating
Vanilla

Wow this flavor is amazing. Just a hint of flavored vanilla, take amazing... I will be buying more vanilla.

Shad0wbreaker's Rating
Vanilla

This was the first product of the Arnold Series I tried. I just love it. The first time I opened the box, I asked myself what i had bought, because it smelled so bad. But the taste was Actually quite good. I mix it with water. I take one or two scoops, depending how hard my workout was. During every workout I look forward to my shake! In my Opinion, the powder mixes well, but I use a Bodybuilding.com Blending bottle with the blender ball in it. It even mixes well with very cold water (>3°C).

iamjaysmoove's Rating

I give the chocolate a 5/10 because it makes you break out w/ acne, I had to stop taking it.

Scott428's Rating
Vanilla

Get's the job done, but it tastes highly artificial and unnatural. To the point where I stopped using it and moved on to other products.

BrittonF's Rating
Chocolate

I hate to say anything bad about Arnold's product line, but this whey wasn't what I was hoping for. Everything I have tried from his line has been great, with the exception of this. The mixability was poor, and the tast was lacking. I believe everyone should give his products a chance. Unfortunately, I won't be purchasing this again.

Racaudil's Rating
Chocolate

Quite tasty I'd you get the milk/protein proportion right. Can be a little off tasting otherwise. I always mix my protein with milk so I can't speak for it with water but the chocolate is good with milk. Wish they had more flavors to mix it up rather than just chocolate and vanilla but that may come with time. As for value and content you get what you pay for. Protein content is good but not great. 22g vs 24 or 25 with ON gold or cellucor respectively but is also a little cheaper and honestly your body isn't going to know the difference. Would be nice if whey isolate rather than concentrate was the first ingredient but meh. Overall very good stuff.