Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

cfilak1's Rating
Vanilla

This stuff is amazing. Taste amazing and smells amazing. Good gains overall and mixes well with water or milk.

chrishang10's Rating
Chocolate

chrishang10 did not leave a written review for this product.

Dolphan099's Rating

This protein is one of the best I've ever had. It mixes well with everything. The taste is fantastic, and I highly recommend it.

bosco_'s Rating
Vanilla

Good protein profile but EXTREMELY disappointed by the taste......MusclePharm has been so good with everything prior.

LaneCountyCOP's Rating

Don't have an unrealistic idea that you will look just like Arnold, after trying his supplements. Do what works for you. I loved the taste, and mixed great in my shaker.

CJTemps's Rating
Chocolate

A solid "8". It's whey, it's chocolate, mixes well, does the job. Seems like a safe avenue for your protein shake. I'll probably test the waters elsewhere next time though.

MAD2013's Rating
Chocolate

Flavor: 8/10 because mix ability is great in blender or shaker. I liked the chocolate flavor but was not in love with it. Easy to get down and well with water or milk Overall 9/10; I love LOVE love LOVE that it is what it says it is, A WHEY PROTEIN BLEND. There isnt cellular casein in it and many fillers. Only 2.5g of sugar per scoop. Overall a good product in my eyes.

champ2685's Rating
Vanilla

not as good as I thought it would be. taste is not bad

rikrodgers's Rating
Chocolate

I chose this whey on a whim as I was looking for a decent quality protein without too much other rubbish in it (soy, wheat, etc.). If you read through the ingredients on a lot of other brands you'll see that there is so many other fillers and things that really needn't be there; however with Iron Whey there's not too many of these things. Based on this, and the fact that I couldn't imagine Arnie would put his name to some random products without thought, I bought it... I was not disappointed. The taste is great alone, or mixed in a blender with sunflower seed butter and bananas (great shake BTW) and it mixes incredibly easily, with few or no clumps at all. In regards to gains, whey protein is an addition to my diet and helps me get extra quality calories when I need more. I have seen gains, yes, but I cannot attribute this to the product alone as my diet has been on point, as has my training. Anyway, I do like this protein and will continue to use it as long as they keep making it!

sooner1125's Rating
Vanilla

I'm sure the quality is great but they missed the mark on the flavor... Cookies and cream combat powder is way better tasting. I even added frozen fruit and milk and the odd flavor was hard to hide. I hope I just got a bad batch.

Blackcloud556's Rating

Blackcloud556 did not leave a written review for this product.

swimguy78's Rating

I absolutely love this product. Me and my brother have been experimenting with various whey proteins and this BY FAR is my favorite one. The 5lbs lasted me 3 months (twice a day) and, with a balanced diet, I've added 5 lbs of muscle with the help of this product. Not to mention the taste is fantastic with milk and water.

muscley66's Rating

What matters most are the results yielded. I was able to get good results using Arnold series Protein. I base that on having used this product exclusively for a period of 3 months. Hard to say that my ersults are a direct result of this product, but it certainly didn't hamper my gains. My strength has steadily increased and a good whey protein is essential to keep that trend going. The negative aspect of this powder is the taste. It's not horrible, but it is not the best. One does get used to it though and then you don't even notice the slightly fake flavor.

abadsvt did not leave a written review for this product.

benh4him's Rating
Vanilla

Tastes great, no complaints!

shootvideo's Rating
Chocolate

I've tried many other proteins (Syntha 6, Gold Standard, Carnivor, and a few others) and each have their pros/cons in the subjective taste category. That said, this protein has been the best in terms of mixing ability - both with water or with milk. It also offers a higher quality protein mix, with greater impact per scoop and less sugar over others such as Syntha-6. Overall, this has become my new go-to protein for my daily workouts. On heavy lifting days, I also pair this with the Arnold Pump pre-workout. Nice stuff as well without the crazily accelerated heart rates, or redness.

BKnox30's Rating
Chocolate

I've tried many whey protein powders and have to say this is probably my least favorite. It didn't mix very well and it also messed with my stomach after every use. The taste was okay. Overall you're paying for the name not the product in my opinion

e92m3redline's Rating

I tried this and must say it wasn't bad tasting at all. I put in some peanut butter powder to aid more taste but alone it's fine. Good value and since you can put in two scoops, that's 44g of protein with a lot of BCAAs and 300 calories. It still gives you a bunch of servings. Most other protein shakes only give about 25 g of protein I like it because it's gluten free and doesn't have soy lechitin, at least it doesn't say it does. I HATE SOY

fatboystick's Rating
Chocolate

Quality protein and taste great. I have mixed it both in a shaker as well as a blender w/ no issues.

big5fric's Rating
Chocolate

IRON WHEY has it's pros and cons. The pros, the product has high quality protein and it mixes really well with any liquid I mix with it. The con, which was only one, was the taste. The taste was a little off to me, I can't really explain it. That's all I really have to say about it.