Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

7.8
Strawberry Banana

Bigdaddyoilcan's Rating
Chocolate

I love this. I prefer Whey Concentrate over Whey Isolate which Is what this is mainly made up of. It taste okay but it's thick which I also like. It's kind of like a milkshake.

JimmyJeff's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Iron Whey has really helped me attain fitness goals that I didn't know were possible. Never really tried supps until I got hooked on the Muscle Pharm line. Big fan of the Iron Dream as well.

Jackindi's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Staple to my supplement regiment. Peanut butter cup flavor is delicious. Not chunky or thick like a lot of proteins.

rubenor's Rating

Overall the Iron Whey is a very complete product. Love the mixture of the whey proteins. Low carb. Clean ingredient list. Taste is unreal too

russellwhi's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Phenomenal tasting protein. Goes down very smooth. Haven't had any type of bloating or digestive issues at all.

AlexCazzetta's Rating

I perfectly understand that not every product (whey proteins and so forth) may not be suitable for everyone, meaning some work better than others from body to body, hence after several trial, I finally found "the product". I have been using iron whey for a month and I must admit that it is great. Not a massive fan of the taste, but then again all the whey proteins taste funny, to me. In terms of results, what the product promises, you will get. Only, down side is that the pot is not as full as it looks like, but given the results, the lack of fullness can be over come. \m/,

trevdog2123's Rating

This protein is alright. I bought it on a super sale and got four 5 lb. tubs. I use 1/2 - 1 scoop of the Vanilla in my oatmeal every morning and really enjoy the flavor. This protein shakes and mixes extremely easy with water, milk, and even oatmeal :) . My biggest complaint is there is only 22 grams of protein per serving, and there are tons of ingredients added to it that are known to "protein spike". So who knows how little of actual Whey Protein is in this?? Peanut Butter Cup tastes pretty good, much like a artificial peanut butter bar. The Straw-banana tastes 100% like liquefied Laffy Taffy Strawberry Banana. Vanilla is good flavored Vanilla, which is actually saying something for protein powders! I usually can taste a synthetic flavor with most Vanilla proteins, but not with this stuff. I'll order this on super sales, but with the questionable amount of Whey Protein in the already low 22 grams, I'll probably order a different Whey.

Tried this b/c of a buy one/get one deal. You know the saying you get what you pay for? Yeah. Worst tasting protein I've ever had and I've tried a bunch. An aftertaste I can only describe as being a cross between chocolate and pepto bismol. No good.

JetDriver87's Rating
Vanilla

JetDriver87 did not leave a written review for this product.

tony477g's Rating
Chocolate

This is the best protein I've ever had! I've tried Optimum Nutrition chocolate, muscle pharms cookies and cream and their chocolate, and this is hands down the best I've ever had. Absolutely great taste, mixes great. I usually add a scoop of PB2 as well and it tastes like a reeses cup!

PsychoGainer7's Rating
Vanilla

This has got to be the highest quality whey protein powder I have tried! Hats off to Arnold and MusclePharm, what an amazing line of products.

Bobali's Rating
Vanilla

mix easy, but taste shall be little bit improved.

Rolando1994's Rating
Chocolate

Rolando1994 did not leave a written review for this product.

chilly79's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Not the greatest whey but ok. Mixing well with water. Never tried with milk but it must be good. Average all the way!

grantus's Rating
Chocolate

I've only tried the Chocolate one and it's great. Very tasty. I have about 3 scoops a day and no stomach issues. It mixes really well. Highly recommended.

joen63's Rating
Vanilla

Vanilla tastes pretty good but it doesn't mix as easily as other proteins. It also doesn't contain quite as much protein as many other wheys. That said, it's a good option to go with and it's convenient because many wal-marts carry the stuff. definitely would recommend over six star and other cheap grocery store brands.

Acarson2's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

A great basic whey protein. I'v used this for a few months and has I have no complaints about this product. The taste is perfect and the powder mixes very easily.

mando1031's Rating
Vanilla

Really good protein quenches your thirst for that protein you need for the muscles. Easy to mix breaks down easy

kacabon's Rating
Chocolate

This Protein is much better than anything I had taken before. I recover much quicker and I am experiencing gains much quicker. The chocolate flavor is good when mixed with milk, however when mixed with water.. the taste is not as good.

xxOBERLINxx's Rating
Chocolate

Great stuff, very clean and taste pretty good