Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

7.8
7.8

muscleshakes's Rating

this is awesome not only does it taste good I can drink it in 4-6 ounces in two sips or I can take 2 scoops in just a bit more water. The quality is great and not stomach issues at all. I love the ingriendents and dont want to stop drinking these its worth 70 bucks 1 buck per serving actually its worht more. not worried about the cost when stuff is good.

ALENA718's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

ALENA718 did not leave a written review for this product.

peterwasef's Rating
Vanilla

Worst whey protein i ever tried! i have tried bunch of other protein such nitrotech, phase8, lean pro 8 and musclepharm casein protein, and this one is by far the worst. I only tried the vanilla. The taste is so artificial. Doesn't mix easily, you definitely need a blender to mix it. Didn't feel the effect of it as I didn't take it regularly since i hated the taste. I expected more of musclepharm and the arnold series.

kamaleldebieky's Rating
Chocolate

i got the 1 kg tub with chocolate flavor , it tastes good but there is a lot of protein brands that tastes better , i take 1 scoop pre and one scoop post workout it helped me a little with my soreness , mixability would say 8/10 sometimes a little balls of powder retains at the bottom , i think i will try combat powder or syntha-6 after this

Engeelos's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Engeelos did not leave a written review for this product.

YMCMBOrton's Rating
Vanilla

It made my body very lean and strengthened my muscles without letting any undue affect on my body. Its one of the best supplements I ever had.

jlcampbell03's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Was chosen to do a log on this product! The mixability could use a little bit of work but not too bad. Tastes not exactly like a Reese's cup if that's what you're looking for&but still tastes like a peanut butter cup! IMO tastes best as a sludge (yogurt, granola, scoop of whey, etc&)

vietduckboi's Rating
Vanilla

vietduckboi did not leave a written review for this product.

ccarte2020's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Another great product from the Arnold Series. Mixes well and tastes great! I would recommend this over almost any protein.

TimeToMakeGains's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Its a good tasting protein powder imo the only con is that the banana taste is more overpowering, but other than that it has quite a bit of servings in it cause it lasted me a good amount of time for a 2lb tub and reasonable in the price to grams of protein ration so overall if you in mood to try something new flavor this is the way to go.

kevin7117's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Product Presentation – The bottle is in a normal sleek jug with scooper. The only thing I didn't like was I felt there should be a mini packet in there to keep the powder dry. The powder smells delicious. The peanut butter cup made me think of reese's peanut butter cups. The strawberry banana had a strong banana aroma. Taste – The flavor of the peanut butter cup was very peanut buttery. subtle chocolate. not very sweet. It reminded me of a not very sweet version of reese's pieces. That was with water. With milk, the sweetness was pronounced and made the flavor much better overall. The strawberry banana was was smooth, creamy and the the banana flavor was pronounced with a subtle strawberry flavor. This one was great to me as is with water and only slightly better in my opinion with milk. 9/10 for both. The taste was 8/10 for peanut butter cup with water because it was not as sweet as I felt it should have been. Mixability – When the powder is still fine it looks the same as any whey powder. It blended with minimal effort, but I had a little goo stuck on the sides which had to be shaken hard to get off. 8/10 Side Effects – Nothing out of the ordinary like with most wheys. I'm somewhat lactose intolerant so 1-2 scoops in a day does not phase me. No stomach/gi upset. Price –The value per dose was average. I am more about cost effectiveness and best bang for the buck. The price for the 2 and 5 lb jug is very competitive, but I wasn't a fan of 22 grams per serving when some others have 25 grams per serving. 3 grams is minimal, but when I think of grams per serving per dollar, it slightly peeved me. Results - The results were very consistent. It is the same as any other whey product. The arnold endorsement sells this one for me. I like how it mixes different whey formulations into an all in one kind of thing. I have yet to try 3-6 scoops in a day to test how beneficial the lactase enzymes are, but I am glad they're in there!

Taste amazing and mixes very well, ive tried several gainers, this one takes the cake

aearnest4680's Rating
Chocolate

Overall a very thick mixture - make sure you use plenty of water, or milk, when taking this powder. If you don't mind thick, go for it, but my preference is to use ~8oz. of water so I can drink my shake quickly. Taste isn't terrible, but there's just enough of something to give it that "funny" chocolate taste. Not a bad powder, but I think I'll stick with BSN Syntha-6 in all future orders.

I have never used this product and never will but it's of the protein powders that is amino spiked. Why pay premium price for poor quality protein?

begonis101's Rating
Chocolate

I've had it for a week and I'm already hooked. Definitely the best tasting protein I've ever had. Mixes well with just water when I'm on the go and tastes absolutely amazing with a banana, some almond milk, and some peanut butter in the blender. I would honestly recommend it to anyone. Definitely going to buy again.

NEBinAK's Rating
Strawberry Banana

I received this product free from a promo, I use it in a wide variety of ways, it i feel is better for cooking or mixed with something because the flavor as a normal shake isn't that awesome, pretty artificial tasting grainy texture. The flavor I had was strawberry banana, I didn't really taste much strawberry. I did really enjoy the pancakes I made with it.

mjgarcia93's Rating
Chocolate

It really tastes like chocolate milk when you mix it with skim milk.

Shawno78's Rating
Chocolate

Great taste, great ingredients, and great price

cgaughan's Rating

Just recieved my 10 lb tub of cookies and cream. I did 2 scoops with 12 ounces of milk. It was absolutely delicious and easy to drink. Wasn't to thick or to runny, no bloated feeling afterward. I've only had one shake so far but I think I found my new protein. The scoop isn't huge either like my previous powder, six star whey by muscletech so I should get more servings. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

mgerardi15's Rating
Chocolate

Add a little peanut butter and good gracious its delicious.