Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

7.8
Strawberry Banana

dmill30's Rating
Chocolate

After trying a few different whey proteins I've gotta hand it to Arnold as they put out a pretty solid product. The chocolate was a lighter and creamy taste to it. I did get a little gassy at times from this but my body got used to it. I'd buy this again but there are some other whey products out there that I like slightly more. Packaging was cool too, but most people won't be out looking for those extra style points!

acidichavoc's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I really enjoy the cookies and cream flavor. I've gone with just chocolate before with other brands. Wanted to switch it up, and I'm glad I did! Will be trying all the flavors eventually through out my cycles

Ags7's Rating
Chocolate

This protein is excellent as much in taste as in results without a doubt a great protein

UmbrellaSpecOps's Rating
Vanilla

Started using this product after using three others and I love it. Tastes great and has some great quality protein. I mix mine with Almond milk. Although, it does taste very well with just water alone. Can't wait to try the other flavors.

DarioxOropeza's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

I love cookies n' cream! Iron Whey is thus far the best protein supplement i have taken and will always be! Easy on the stomach, no bloating, and very good results. Making all kinds of gains!

Mccloudjr's Rating
Chocolate

I have begun bodybuilding recently and I believe this is the best protien for any age and any one.

kline5573's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Mixes very will with milk and water. Has a very good taste.

jessicaaxo's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

jessicaaxo did not leave a written review for this product.

HNIJEM's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

The taste is pretty solid. you can actually feel the cookies pieces which add a great taste! mixibility is ok but not the greatest. now coming to the protein it self, im not sure if this is a high quality protein or no as it is having only 22 grams, not mentioned if it contains any added BCAA as other whey's have. also with all the talk about amino spiking, I think MP need to work to clear the doubt for people. It is a good tasting protein but since im looking for quality, im not sure if this is the best

BeardsJ's Rating
Vanilla

Really impressed with the whole Arnold series line. The Whey is quite delicious though. Its been my go to for a few months now, and I can't imagine switching it up in the near future. Sometimes ill throw some pb in with the vanilla, and its unreal.

Bengab's Rating

The Arnold Iron Whey is a top quality protein. Tastes great and goes down smooth. Ive always really struggled with protein digesting correctly, but I havent had any troubles of the sort with the Whey. Ive tried an assortment of flavors, and they have all been very tasty.

jackyteoh's Rating
Chocolate

The protein help me with my gains. But it's hard to mix as you need a good shaker and shake it hard. And I bought chocolate for my first time on this protein. It just taste really bad and make me feel like puking every time.

captainkrafty's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

I have not had any of Muscle Pharm's other protein powders but I really do like the Arnold Series whey. I got it on a buy one get one as a Christmas gift and was very satisfied, the Chocolate flavor is the best chocolate flavored protein I've ever had. I've been trying all sorts of different peanut butter flavored powders and to this day I am disappointed, I feel like they all taste like a stale Kit Kat bar. Both flavors mix okay with milk and water, but my stomach does get a little upset after I take it (even with water). Overall it was worth a try but I do not see myself getting this protein again.

nicholasha's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Just received my first tub of the Iron Whey and I really like it. Taste is beyond great.

sethgar's Rating
Chocolate

Protein powder always blocks me up and doesn't digest very well. This has been the exception. Ive never had any problems with being backed up or any stomach pains.

trevonbr's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Really impressed with the powder. Great taste. Seems to be a very quality product. NO clumps or anything when mixed

chipblaster's Rating

Decent powder . I like the vanilla over the chocolate. Has a smooth almost creamy taste, not chalky.however there is a concern with being spiked with aminos so i chose bsn syntha 6 this time. Then i found that it too has been accused so idk, but overall i would buy the vanilla again.

BigJerr's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

My recovery has never been more on point. Really large improvement over the protein I was taking every day. Gaining way more muscle mass too. Ive been killing it in the gym.

mossyjordan's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Quite impressed with this flavor. Ive been drinking it for a few months now, and have not gotten tired of it. Cant get enough of it!

leerut's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Surprisingly delicious. Not chalky or anything like that. The added bcaa's in the blend are pretty crucial for extra recovery too. I had my trainer check over the ingredients, and he said that the ingredient list is super clean.