Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Whey Reviews

Good
7.8

jackyteoh's Rating
Chocolate

The protein help me with my gains. But it's hard to mix as you need a good shaker and shake it hard. And I bought chocolate for my first time on this protein. It just taste really bad and make me feel like puking every time.

captainkrafty's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

I have not had any of Muscle Pharm's other protein powders but I really do like the Arnold Series whey. I got it on a buy one get one as a Christmas gift and was very satisfied, the Chocolate flavor is the best chocolate flavored protein I've ever had. I've been trying all sorts of different peanut butter flavored powders and to this day I am disappointed, I feel like they all taste like a stale Kit Kat bar. Both flavors mix okay with milk and water, but my stomach does get a little upset after I take it (even with water). Overall it was worth a try but I do not see myself getting this protein again.

nicholasha's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Just received my first tub of the Iron Whey and I really like it. Taste is beyond great.

sethgar's Rating
Chocolate

Protein powder always blocks me up and doesn't digest very well. This has been the exception. Ive never had any problems with being backed up or any stomach pains.

trevonbr's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Really impressed with the powder. Great taste. Seems to be a very quality product. NO clumps or anything when mixed

chipblaster's Rating

Decent powder . I like the vanilla over the chocolate. Has a smooth almost creamy taste, not chalky.however there is a concern with being spiked with aminos so i chose bsn syntha 6 this time. Then i found that it too has been accused so idk, but overall i would buy the vanilla again.

BigJerr's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

My recovery has never been more on point. Really large improvement over the protein I was taking every day. Gaining way more muscle mass too. Ive been killing it in the gym.

mossyjordan's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Quite impressed with this flavor. Ive been drinking it for a few months now, and have not gotten tired of it. Cant get enough of it!

leerut's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Surprisingly delicious. Not chalky or anything like that. The added bcaa's in the blend are pretty crucial for extra recovery too. I had my trainer check over the ingredients, and he said that the ingredient list is super clean.

romancr's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Really awesome flavors. Great post workout shake, and also snack during the day. i add peanut butter into the shakes, and it takes it to a whole new level.

bricenm's Rating
Chocolate

I really like this protein because it doesn't bloat me up or send me to the bathroom. Usually proteins will do one of the two. Goes through nice and easy. Lots of protein too, which is obviously a plus. My recovery has increased noticeably since starting it

nathanros's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

My dude let me try a scoop of his Iron Whey a few months back, and it was too legit. I ordered the peanut butter cup and vanilla. PB Cup is my favorite. Tastes like a cheat meal forreal.

edwardka's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Dang man, good stuff. Really hits the spot after my crazy workouts. Really can't believe I'm just discovering this

jmill4242's Rating
Vanilla

jmill4242 did not leave a written review for this product.

spencermc's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

Really solid flavor. I go back and forth between this and the MP Combat protein. Really great after a tough workout. Sometimes I will even drink it in between meals to keep me going.

davidrin's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

I usually have trouble digesting whey protein, but no problems with this. I can tell its made with real high quality ingredients. Doesn't sit on the stomach at all. Ive been advocating it to all of the guys in the gym.

markqu's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Its rare that you find a great tasting gluten free protein powder. Im hooked on this stuff. Ive gone through 4 containers already. Goes great as a meal replacement as well.

Scalleywagon's Rating

Very easy on my stomach. Most protein shakes destroy me. Goes down nice and easy as well. I look forward to my shakes after every workout hahaha. Big fan of the added BCAAs. Really makes a big difference on my recovery.

Benzoant's Rating
Peanut Butter Cup

you really can't beat the taste of this product. Very consistent and easy to drink.. Ive tried some god awful shakes before. Both flavors I've tried are to die for! Cant wait to order some of the other flavors.

kerrybaske's Rating
Cookies N' Cream

Very high quality protein powder. Taste is really solid. Goes great after a long and hard workout.