Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Pump Reviews

Watermelon
Blue Razz

aaronfreemanr's Rating
Blue Razz

This product makes you feel pretty good in the gym; however, the ingredient list lacks compared to a few products, especially Pre Jym. I don't particularly like that the 'blends" do not show exact amounts for each ingredient and I think a Citrulline Mallate would have been a better addition than the Arginine. I would purchase this product again, but not at regular price.

gouge44's Rating

Picked this stuff up from walmart after running out of C4 and needing something to hold me over till i get my next order in. mixed it with about 16oz of water with 2 scoops of the fruit punch. mixed pretty well, there was still some white stuff that did not dissolve in the bottom of the bottle. the only negative thing i can say about this is the taste. it is absolutely HORRIBLE, but after trying not to gag drinking it down i give it the said 25-30 min wait with travel time to the gym. it didn't give me the tingle feeling but i did feel a pretty good energy kick. had a great pump and did not fall out during my workout. aside from the taste i would say this is a great pre workout. would be interested in trying other flavors possibly

tkurczy24's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I used this and felt almost nothing from it. I noticed i would remain very focused but got nothing else from this product. The Raspberry Lemonade did taste pretty good though.

BenzerDestroys's Rating

I gave it 9/10 for taste because the fruit punch left a bubble gum aftertaste that hung around for my entire work out. Initial buzz lasted about 30 minutes before it wore off, no crash though so that's a plus side. I did noticed by the end of the 7 serving pack I bought that it was getting progressively less effective. Over all it worked decently for the price, I always took it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, it did a decent job of getting me started at the gym, but it didn't carry me through to the end. On the plus side, it did inspire me to add Arnold presses back into my shoulder routine.

comparing it ti=o all other workouts i have ever tried ... this is by far the worst! not because of the ****** taste no ... but srsly it gives a minor minor boost to pump .. zero vascularity ... and ofc there is the crash if u try to take more than 1 scoop for extreme high intensity workouts .. am not saying it's useless so it kinda gives u this small energy boost but not for the long run of the workout ... i would never buy it again because the market is filled with ALOT better pre workouts .. if this was to be bought for 5$ i would not buy it again ... really disappointed with MP and the Arnold series :/

Hg0187's Rating

Energy = good Focus= good Taste= not great. You taste the fruit punch but there's this nasty after taste super strong. So what I did was used half a scoop of the preworkout stacked it with amino energy green apple. Put 8oz water and the after taste is almost not there ! Hope this helps !

AlexCazzetta's Rating

Ok, I have felt dubious in buying this product because of the name... I mean I am a great Schwarzenegger fan, hence, I was afraid it would be just a brand/name I was buying... Well, I am so glad I did buy it as it works wonders for me. Before each workout the pre boost gives me focus and that extra push I need. Fruit Punch is fine, not a big fan of the taste of supplements, though. So go for it \m/,

I got this product to cycle off of C4 for a bit. Im not to happy with this product. I am having to take a double dose just to get a pump. With that said it's going to last me half the time C4 would. Very sweet on the taste, not terrible but it does require more water that recommend. I will not be buying it again.

BeauRidge's Rating

The overall taste is not too bad, very sweet and requires extra water when mixing. The effectiveness of this pre-workout I found to be very weak compared to other products I have tried. I did not get a good pump off of this product, did not feel anymore focused. This was the first time trying this product, was at a good price and I had not had a pre-workout mix in about 6 months, so the body was cleaned out and ready to go again. Very disappointed in this product for myself, that said, it may work for others just starting out.

csofhauser's Rating
Pineapple Mango

This was one of the worst pre workouts I have ever taken in my 6 years of lifting. I hate how I spent actual money on this supplement. There is no rush of energy, no pump in the muscles, and no focus at all. I have tried a lot of pre workouts in my time, but this has to be one of the worst by far. If you can find this pre workout at Walmart then you know it is absolute dog crap and not worth your money or time. I would advise any person reading this to stay away from this product. If I had 30 bucks to buy this preworkout or a lot of coffee I would choose coffee!

Taste was ok, Had a great pump , cant go wrong with the BOGO.

jblack887's Rating
Pineapple Mango

jblack887 did not leave a written review for this product.

Bercz's Rating
Watermelon

Bercz did not leave a written review for this product.

fmazurIV's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

A great pre-workout supplement by the Arnold Series. Iron Pump amped up my energy levels to help me smash through my workouts. It tastes good, mixes well, and most importantly, gets the job done.

Very sweet tasting product, you should add more water than you usually do with preworkouts. Focus was ok and never really felt a good pump. Might be a good product for someone starting out with preworkouts.

Hedhomre's Rating

The taste is barely tolerable. Not worth the mediocre results. Wouldn't recommend.

Limppu's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Probably my favourite pre workout. It doesn't get me fired up, but focused and ready to workout. I love the crazy pumps and vascularity it gives me. A great product but if you're looking for crazy energy boosts, this isn't for you.

jonjon151's Rating

got a good pump at first but went away buy the end. Taste is disgusting its like rancid pepto- bismol.

This is one of my favorite prework outs! Easy to drink, doesn't upset my stomach like other prework outs. I definitely can feel the difference after drinking it and moving some weight around. Something I don't feel with others. Skin tearing PUMPs, increase gym stamina, strength, great flavors that are easy to drink! Best of all no burp back during sets!

Recondo1967's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

A good friend of mine turned me on to this pre workout, one scoop pre work out and you will notice no hype, early sweats, but a mild energy burst, and some good NO pumps, additionally it doesn't drop you at the end. I feel pretty comfortable to say if you are using another stimulate i.e. cup of coffee a few hours before you won't feel overdosed. So in that regard I can still have coffee in the morning and mid morning hit the gym with this pre work out and not have a heart attack. I bought this at Vitamin Shoppe but later learned you can get it at Wal mart for half the price. Cheers