Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Pump Reviews

Good
Watermelon
Blue Razz

RoleModelSaint's Rating

Really good pumps, energy addition is minimal but it helps the focus I have, but the pumps, are sweet. Taste is marginal, thought the pineapple mango wouldve been better, BUT it aint bad. The price per serving isnt that bad, overall hemavol gives a better pump but no energy, so i take this when i need just a small pick me up.

PhilHall's Rating
Pineapple Mango

The taste is good and I had a great workout.

jugodoi did not leave a written review for this product.

bhuffy2's Rating

Bottom line, this product works. The taste is okay not the best, but definitely worth drinking. It doesn't really get me jittery, but it DOES get me focused, determined and, most of all, it gives me a pump no other product has ever done. My chest is tight the whole workout and it leaves me wishing my arms would just stay as massive as they are when i get that "skin-tearing" pump this product promises and delivers.

AustinX56's Rating

good if your starting out new to pre workouts, it stopped working for me after about the filth time moved to C4

19Stoyanov89's Rating
Watermelon

19Stoyanov89 did not leave a written review for this product.

5ftkid6ftmouth's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Pros: I got way fired up about 30 minutes after taking this. I don't drink coffee or drink booze so it probably effects me way more then "regular" people. Anyways I did a hard back workout and felt awesome. I then walked the dog and still was just pumped and fired up. So I said ***** it and did an arm workout. My arms were so pumped they have never been bigger. It was awesome. Bottom line is it worked better then anything I have used before. Cons:I felt wired for a hours and couldn't sleep but, that could be just me and my lack of caffeine tolerance. It also tastes horrible. Worst stuff I ever tasted but, I chug it down quick. Who cares how it tastes it's not a sipping drink. I would give it a 10 but it does taste very awful.

Really like to stack this with CRE 3 and Battle Fuel. I feel great while I am doing my second workout, and still able to crush my goals.

tyronefi's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I really like that this is a basic pre workout without a bunch of stuff in it, and that it does not contain creatine.

masonhat's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I try this out from a buddy, and let me tell you I have never had such a good workout like the one I had while taking Iron Pump.

noahre's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Seen great result from stacking Iron Pump and Iron CRE 3 together. I really like the combination of both products.

I have never tried a pre workout until now. This blew my mind how it made me feel. I had a lot of energy and great pumps. At the end of the workout I did not feel restless and tired.

chadvor's Rating

I love the whole Arnold line and received great results from it. Pump makes me feel like a beast in the gym.

jamietel's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I have never experienced pumps like this before, and I don't crash at the end.

bradrust's Rating

The taste is really good and receive great pumps.

JimEdsall's Rating
Pineapple Mango

JimEdsall did not leave a written review for this product.

bhanssen's Rating
Blue Razz

I've used pre-workouts before very off-and-on, but when I started working full-time in addition to being a Junior in college, I knew that I would need a jump start to my late night workouts. This is by far the most effective pre-workout I've used. Start with .5-.75 of a scoop and go from there. I'm up to about 1 scoop now. I've tried more than that but honestly, it just makes my stomach upset (on empty stomach or not) and negatively affects my training. Besides that, it has been excellent and I highly recommend it. If my heart explodes and I die soon, it will probably be from this crazy pre-workout. Lol.

JohnOTT's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

The taste isn't that great but doable, I had a sick pump and energy for hours.

raining66's Rating

Awesome pumps, great tasting pre workout. Both flavors went above and beyond my expectations.

kalimarb's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Great pumps, and taste really good. Gets me through my tough workouts without any fatigue.