Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Pump Reviews

Watermelon
Blue Razz

5ftkid6ftmouth's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Pros: I got way fired up about 30 minutes after taking this. I don't drink coffee or drink booze so it probably effects me way more then "regular" people. Anyways I did a hard back workout and felt awesome. I then walked the dog and still was just pumped and fired up. So I said ***** it and did an arm workout. My arms were so pumped they have never been bigger. It was awesome. Bottom line is it worked better then anything I have used before. Cons:I felt wired for a hours and couldn't sleep but, that could be just me and my lack of caffeine tolerance. It also tastes horrible. Worst stuff I ever tasted but, I chug it down quick. Who cares how it tastes it's not a sipping drink. I would give it a 10 but it does taste very awful.

Really like to stack this with CRE 3 and Battle Fuel. I feel great while I am doing my second workout, and still able to crush my goals.

tyronefi's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I really like that this is a basic pre workout without a bunch of stuff in it, and that it does not contain creatine.

masonhat's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I try this out from a buddy, and let me tell you I have never had such a good workout like the one I had while taking Iron Pump.

noahre's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Seen great result from stacking Iron Pump and Iron CRE 3 together. I really like the combination of both products.

I have never tried a pre workout until now. This blew my mind how it made me feel. I had a lot of energy and great pumps. At the end of the workout I did not feel restless and tired.

chadvor's Rating

I love the whole Arnold line and received great results from it. Pump makes me feel like a beast in the gym.

jamietel's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I have never experienced pumps like this before, and I don't crash at the end.

bradrust's Rating

The taste is really good and receive great pumps.

JimEdsall's Rating
Pineapple Mango

JimEdsall did not leave a written review for this product.

bhanssen's Rating
Blue Razz

I've used pre-workouts before very off-and-on, but when I started working full-time in addition to being a Junior in college, I knew that I would need a jump start to my late night workouts. This is by far the most effective pre-workout I've used. Start with .5-.75 of a scoop and go from there. I'm up to about 1 scoop now. I've tried more than that but honestly, it just makes my stomach upset (on empty stomach or not) and negatively affects my training. Besides that, it has been excellent and I highly recommend it. If my heart explodes and I die soon, it will probably be from this crazy pre-workout. Lol.

JohnOTT's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

The taste isn't that great but doable, I had a sick pump and energy for hours.

raining66's Rating

Awesome pumps, great tasting pre workout. Both flavors went above and beyond my expectations.

kalimarb's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Great pumps, and taste really good. Gets me through my tough workouts without any fatigue.

ellefac187's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Best tasting pre workout on the market. Never experience such a good pre workout that blast through my workouts.

jontelly's Rating

Best tasting pre workout i have ever taken. Long lasting pumps, and I do not crash at the end of my workouts.

philliprod187's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Great tasting and mixes well. Helps me through my tough workouts.

tedfranklin's Rating

great taste and excellent pump. worked great and would buy again.

CPerone's Rating

Wasn't sure how well this would work before a Crossfit workout, but pleasantly surprised. Pump was good - but not so much that I couldn't move - and had good energy throughout. Lived up to the billing.

JBuzzy99's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Needed a good pre-workout and I think I found it. Was dead tired from school and work, but first time I took this it was like a light switch. Huge energy and pump and destroyed the gym.