Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Pump Reviews

7.3
Watermelon
Blue Razz

shawnt144's Rating

I thought I was having a heart attack.

motley36's Rating

I bought the Iron Pump from Walmart. I'm not sure if there is a difference, everything looks the same except it's a 20 serving instead of the 30 that BB.com sells. First day it worked well. I noticed a great pump. Over about a week it seemed to never get back to that initial first day pump. The taste is great, probably the best I've had of the pre-workout sups. I'm thinking that the Walmart versions might be "lite". I don't know for sure, but they also sell C9 now, but it completely different packaging, so it leads me to believe that something isn't the same. I've also been mixing beta alanine with it in the mornings to get going as well, as it doesn't have any in it.

percygall's Rating

I stop taking this for a week and I can tell a difference not being on it. I am not as focused and don't get good pumps without taking it.

timnight's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Great product and powers me through my crossfit workouts. Both flavors are excellent and mix up very well.

dex187's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Have had great result with this product. Really like it when i stack it with Iron Cuts. Energy level is amazing and throwing weight around at the gym.

wesley2212's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Was told about this pre workout through a friend. One of the best pre workouts i have taken. Excellent pumps and make me feel like a beast in the gym.

Thunder1995's Rating

This pre workout is by far one of the best i have ever taken. It helped me tremendously and I recommend it to anyone who is in need of a good pre workout

raining66's Rating

Awesome pumps, great tasting pre workout. Both flavors went above and beyond my expectations.

kalimarb's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Great pumps, and taste really good. Gets me through my tough workouts without any fatigue.

jontelly's Rating

Best tasting pre workout i have ever taken. Long lasting pumps, and I do not crash at the end of my workouts.

blackwell115's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Iron Pump is very good tasting and excellent when stacked with Iron Cuts.

petegall112's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Gives me great pumps while I am at the gym. I feel like I am on top of the world and I am very alert.

trex147's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

When I take Iron Pump it makes me feel like CT Fletcher in the gym. My arms blow up and I able able to concentrate curl 75 dumbbells. My strength and confidence is through the roof.

Max233's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I was able to do more workout and see my muscle pump and vines pump And do more. Ps: i don't drink coffee and this is my first pre-workout. The taste is what really disappointed me. Seriously MP. YOU CAN DO BETTER the mango taste itself is not bad but theres a really strong and bad after taste. i cant stand.

cmejiami's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I bought the Arnold series Blueprint for cut and been using it for more than a week now. Well, for the flavor at the beginning tasted a little the BSN NO-xplode Blue Raz, but not big deal, the flavor is good for me. The first two days it gave this nauseous and dizziness (I think It was the body adapting to it) feelings but nothing that couldn't stop me for going on with my workout. As for the pump "thing" this thing is great, normally I workout after finishing my job (tired, sleepy and sometimes little stressed) and this thing gave me the boost to overcome all of this and kill my workout. I started doing super-sets like it was just any regular set. To be updated when finish the product.

nicknack33's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

this product works great for me. I have a massive pump when I go to the gym, and my squats and deadlifts have went up.

ronvill334's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Great pre workout especially for me because I workout early morning. Gets me through my workouts and I am able to push myself to the limits.

patback556's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Solid pump... I felt like my veins were gonna explode! Ive been killing workouts. Usually I tire out pretty quick, but not lately on this product.

fiddleter112's Rating

When I don't feel like going to the gym or just to tired to. I mix some Iron Pump up and I am able to kill it at the gym. I have amazing energy and explosiveness while at the gym.

appletom's Rating

Helps me break through my very tough crossfit workouts. Stay energized the whole time without a crash at the end. Both flavors taste great and mix very well.