Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Pump Reviews

Watermelon
Pineapple Mango
1-20 of 1,056 Reviews

Sethinator's Rating

I was very pleased with this product especially with the mixed reviews I have heard. I did not like the Arnold protein as much as this Pre i'd also note. the energy is very clean and one of the cleanest I have experienced. along with the great clean energy the focus is great and the pump. excellent product I would buy again.

Tried it but not gonna buy it again. There is better products out there. Like c4 jym

UmbrellaSpecOps's Rating
Watermelon

Started this after c4. I have noticed more energy from this product and as well I don't get all itchy after I drink it like I have with C4. Definitely my favorite pre workout I have found so far. Only con is that the watermelon tastes horrible...well to me anyway. After taking this product for not a long period, the effectiveness wore off very quick. It got to the point that I could not even tell I took a pre workout. I had to drop this product, and made a switch.

TongPoNSK's Rating

A lot of conflicting reviews on both extremes. I'm going to go ahead and assume that many of the lesser ratings are cause for bias based on name alone, and most of those from non-verified buyers i.e. not trustworthy. Here's my review. I got the fruit punch (and I usually hate fruit punch) because my other PWO are watermelon and peach mango, and I wanted a different flavor. I actually like this fruit punch flavor, it's not overpowering and as a PWO I'm looking to down it quickly anyway not sip it. I'm also very impressed with the way the color is handled (with powdered beet) instead of yellow 5, red 2 blue lake and all those completely unnecessary chemicals for nothing more than eye-candy. The blend of ingredients are all proportionate and none overbearing. Not shakey. This is classic as expected from an entirely reputable source. 9/10 for 1 scoop because I like it a little more ramped than most.

dharshana422's Rating

Iron Cuts actually gives me a better boost than Iron Pumps. 1 scoop does not give me any form of energy. But 1.5 scoops gives me enough energy to be a wake [not feel lazy and sleepy as usual which is normal with me]. Although it doesn't give me a pump for a workout it certainly does give enough for me to stay awake during my studies and that's good enough for me. ------- While the powder smells horrible, once mixed with water the fruit punch smells and tastes really good, And mixes well too and so i just use a mug to drink. no need to bother with a shaker. ------------ Too bad i have a somewhat tolerance to caffeine and i don't want to go over 1.5 scoops. But if caffeine does affect you, this should work for you.

morgie1983's Rating

This is the first Pre workout I've ever taken and to be honest i like it a lot. Gives me a good boost and a good pump, again i add BCAA to it. As i said it is the first time I've taken a pre workout supp but am looking at trying another this month.

hyphymeat123's Rating

This thing gave me the pump i needed, 1.5 scoop gave me like 2hours of hype However it tastes freakin bad, so sour almost bitter not sure about other flavors I tried 2 scoop once, i was light headed and would never do it again I would recommend this one only if you can bear the taste

The taste was not pleasing but bearable. The powder got clumpy the longer it stayed in the container so using it and cycling off would not be best with this product. The clumpiness made it hard to scoop. It gave a good boost, would recommend using a little longer than usual before workout time, 30-40 mins because more times than not it took a while to wear off after workout unless you plan on working out for 2+ hours. Overall it did what it was meant for, not sure about other flavors

Erinbeaudoin's Rating

First of all the taste is god awful. I played with the powder:water ratio a little bit to try and get a better taste but honestly.. it tastes like bad medicine. The first two times I tried it I had crazy energy, like almost too much. I couldn't focus or do anything properly. If your tolerance is really low id probably try to use just half a scoop and then assess from there.

anthonypecoraio's Rating

This is a good pre-workout because it doesn't make me feel like I'm on cloud 9. I'm focused and it's a good pick me up if I have had a exhausting day. The fruit punch is the only one I have tried since a friend had bought me this flavor and it doesn't taste like fruit punch but more like cotton candy bubblegum which isn't the best. When mixed with a Gatorade for pre-workout carbs I was fine with it taste wise. Not a fan of the proprietary blends but at least it contains common ingredients. This is a recommended pre-workout.

Roguesaint45's Rating

A pretty good pre-workout. I normally take C4 pink lemonade because the taste is amazing, however, I ran out and had to buy the Arnold on the spot. A pretty clean "pick me up", without having to stare at the ceiling, at 11pm, wired out of my mind, like a few failed ones did before. I would buy it again, to cycle into my pre-workout regiment.

Filter2700's Rating

Well, all I see is a bunch of moaning from frankly, a majority of people who don't even look like they know what it means to workout. I've tried a few other preworkouts and this is the best one for the money. When I take a scoop I feel concentrated, very focused, it isn't jittery and like a sugar high. The taste is fine if you aren't a little *****. Mix it with a glass of water and chug it you babies. Who cares about how it tastes, I care about how it helps my performance, and what matters is how hard you work not how sensitive your taste buds are, pansies. I feel very clean headed, it isn't an overpowering stimulating feeling like others, I really liked this preworkout and would recommend it.

abukuras's Rating

I have taken C4 before this. C4 always made me feel very bloated and would give me jitters which I do not like. This stuff for me has worked INCREDIBLE. To be completely honest it feels like its just giving me natural motivation. I feel awake ready to go and power through my workout with ease. I workout after a long day of school and work like many people here. Instead of taking something that starts making me tweak this makes me feel just right. I love it and use it every workout. I pour a paper cup of water before I leave my house and add 1 scoop. I just chug it real quick. When mixed well it's not bad at all. Im not sure why I'm seeing many poor reviews. For me this product works great. Also, the rest of the Arnold brand has been the best brand I have used by far. As i said, in the beginning, this has been for me. I think supplements work differently for different people. The Arnold brand has helped me tremendously.

greggydy25's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

The taste was almost (not) tolerable. I almost puked but maybe I'll get used to it. You should not try Fruit Punch flavor as it tastes like cough syrup gone wrong. However, the good part is I was able to finish my routine and was able to do more chores after that. I usually get tired after a workout without a pre-workout drink. I recommend this product, but please look for other flavors.

VikingrKozak's Rating

This was really good starting out. Really had that blood pump. Allowed me to get the most out of the first sets. I have no complaints other than it went bad faster than i thought. And maybe scooping it out of the container was hard sometimes. I feel like my body got used to it so the benefit diminished over time.

AhmedZalat's Rating

It really Good.

NeedmoreINK's Rating

Received a sample of this from the store. This is the only pre work out that ive had a bad reaction to. From what i read online, some others had the same reaction to. I guess its from the Niacin(sp?) dosage? anyways got really red and burning from the neck up. the Flavor was fruit punch which to me wasn't that good.

avastarr075's Rating

I thought this was a middle of the pack preworkout. No jitters, taste was ok. Price was really the motivating factor here. Not a bad starter pre-workout.

3hallzoo's Rating

Taste wasn't great but not bad. This is a good, solid, value pre-workout. Probably the best value one out there. Of course you're not going to get the same results as the higher end supps at this price and a 6g serving. But it's a good choice if you're on a budget or if you need something to get you through till your regular stuff comes in.

I hear alot of complaints about the taste. First off....most of the complainers wasnt using supplements ten years ago or longer. There wasnt one product that had a "desired" taste. They have come along way. That being said, this still doesnt taste that great in my opinion. It does give me a great pump though. I've seen some reviews about it not giving some the "pump" they are looking for. Your prolly the guy that spends two hours in the gym and dont break a sweat, or thats not using equipment (doing exercises) properly. Although I understand everyone's body is different. I would like to see creatine in this product. Less powders in the house the better. Overall its a good product. But by far the best. For best results switch between two pwo every other day. (All my opinions)

1-20 of 1,056 Reviews