Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Pump Reviews

Pineapple Mango
1-20 of 1,028 Reviews

riffjim4069's Rating
Watermelon

Out of the ten pre-workouts I've used, I find Iron Pump to be very good but not a top-tier PWO. The Good: I get really great pump so it lives up to it's namesake. The flavors taste really good, mix easy, and go down smooth. Moreover, I get good decent energy, focus, power and stamina with this one. The Bad: Pre-JYM, Bullnox, C4, ON Pre-working and Myprotein Mypre give me a better overall workout than Iron Pump. I'll take Iron Pump (and stack it with a few badly missing ingredients) when I'm feeling well-rested and looking for a good arm or shoulders pump, but I won't reach for it when I need more energy/power or doing heavy compound movements. I feel that Iron Pump has a place in my pantry...for the reasons just mentioned.

victorcrespo81's Rating
Watermelon

I was excited to try out Arnold's new product so I bought the protein and iron pump. For the price I say it's a good. At first I was taking a scoop and I felt great gave me a god pump but after a while I bumped up to a scoop and a half and that was even better(one scoop was no longer giving me a good pump). The flavor of the watermelon is not good but it's not bad it's alright not the best tasting but it's good enough to drink. If your a looking for a good pump and just beginning to use pre work out this is good for you.

Gunderzik's Rating

This was the first time I took this. It only game me a little bit of energy. It did help me with more reps which was a plus. Iv had other product that gave me to much energy and I over did myself. So far I don't mind this product. I will keep using it till I need something more advanced.

gains61's Rating
Watermelon

I personally like this preworkout. I had been taking NOXPLODE for about two months and decided to give this a try. From my experience, this product gave me a decent pump. Clearly if you take this product and dont get a pump your not going hard enough in the gym. Just my opinion though.

FaronLB's Rating

I'm an absolute Arnold fanatic but this product really isn't THAT great in my opinion. No creatine - doesn't give me much of a pump if any but it does give me a good sweat and decent burst of energy. For the price though - it's not bad.

msommer4's Rating
Blue Razz

I had the Blue Razz and it was fine. I actually really liked it... Just opened the Raspberry Lemonade and the smell almost made me gag. it smelled like something was bad in it. I didn't have anything else so I gave it a try. It made me throw up, and my stomach hasn't felt right since. I don't know if I just got a bad batch, or what. But I would proceed with extreme caution before using the raspberry Lemonade flavor if this. If it smells bad, it likely is! I wish I could return it quite honestly.

skylineprints's Rating
Watermelon

I was out of my normal pre-workout as its on back order at BB. I thought I would try a sample pack of Iron Pump. I have to say I am very disappointed. I am glad I tried a sample pack and not a full tub. No pump, no energy boost, just flat-line through my workout. i cannot recommend this product.

Don't waste your money. Avoid arnold series. Iron pump did absolutely nothing for me. The taste was pretty bad too. Huge disappointment.

tdc031000's Rating
Blue Razz

tdc031000 did not leave a written review for this product.

mek1981's Rating
Pineapple Mango

mek1981 did not leave a written review for this product.

aciddncl's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Good tasting pre workout, gives a good amount of energy not too much in the one scoop. Have tried some better pre workouts but this would be in my top 5 list based on what i have had so far

IronPump35's Rating

Doesn't give me a pump, but it does allow me to do more reps, and I get sick every time after I'm done working out

dprice2011's Rating

This product was very disappointing. The fruit punch flavor tasted like pepto and I never felt any sort of pump or any effect at all.

RonAcord23's Rating

I have seen some mixed reviews on this product here. I have never used another pre-workout supplement so I cannot compare it to any others but I purchased this because of the price. I am very impressed my workouts are much more intense. I may try some of the more expensive ones later but for now I recommend this to anyone. You need to drink it fast, it don't taste very good, that is my only complaint.

• mhusk6

Not the greatest tasting preworkout in the world, but by no means is it awful tasting. But man you sure do get an amazing pump off this preworkout. Highly recommend trying it if you do a lot of high rep workouts.

tylerclee's Rating

Doesn't have creatine, or beta alanine which is good for me. I haven't tried many pre-workouts but this one does the job with 250mg of caffeine, and gives you great pumps. This makes me quit only before cortisol kicks in, when I usually quit early, because I'm lazy.

ajb5390's Rating
Blue Razz

I got this stuff on a whim. I was in need of something different and it was cheap. I was excited to use this product, maybe too excited... I can honestly say that I didn't feel anything at all... No pump. No rush. NOTHING. Unfortunately I feel that this product doesn't live up to the hype...

tonymercuri1's Rating
Watermelon

tonymercuri1 did not leave a written review for this product.

UmbrellaSpecOps's Rating
Watermelon

Started this after c4. I have noticed more energy from this product and as well I don't get all itchy after I drink it like I have with C4. Definitely my favorite pre workout I have found so far. Only con is that the watermelon tastes horrible...well to me anyway.

AntonioCappucci's Rating
Watermelon

there is two things that happen while i use this product. 1) become extremely focused ( the best workouts i have) 2) become very aggressive -my 2 cousins also use this product and the agreed also noting that it tastes very good although it doesn't mix fully -the pumps are consistent use to use -great pre overall i recommend to all as a first option

1-20 of 1,028 Reviews