Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Pump Reviews

Good
6.4
1-20 of 1,023 Reviews

IronPump35's Rating

Doesn't give me a pump, but it does allow me to do more reps, and I get sick every time after I'm done working out

dprice2011's Rating

This product was very disappointing. The fruit punch flavor tasted like pepto and I never felt any sort of pump or any effect at all.

RonAcord23's Rating

I have seen some mixed reviews on this product here. I have never used another pre-workout supplement so I cannot compare it to any others but I purchased this because of the price. I am very impressed my workouts are much more intense. I may try some of the more expensive ones later but for now I recommend this to anyone. You need to drink it fast, it don't taste very good, that is my only complaint.

• mhusk6

Not the greatest tasting preworkout in the world, but by no means is it awful tasting. But man you sure do get an amazing pump off this preworkout. Highly recommend trying it if you do a lot of high rep workouts.

tylerclee's Rating

Doesn't have creatine, or beta alanine which is good for me. I haven't tried many pre-workouts but this one does the job with 250mg of caffeine, and gives you great pumps. This makes me quit only before cortisol kicks in, when I usually quit early, because I'm lazy.

ajb5390's Rating
Blue Razz

I got this stuff on a whim. I was in need of something different and it was cheap. I was excited to use this product, maybe too excited... I can honestly say that I didn't feel anything at all... No pump. No rush. NOTHING. Unfortunately I feel that this product doesn't live up to the hype...

willcagney313's Rating
Watermelon

Just getting down with EVL ENGN, I was looking around for a new pre. This one has been something I wanted to try for a while and I am very happy I did. Quick review- 1, it doesn't have the crazy skin itching effect. I'm not saying that's a plus or minus, however it was kinda nice to have a relax feel. 2, I am feeling a lot more dedicated to do even more workouts after my main sets have been completed. 3, even though it says take 30 minutes prior to, I can start to feel my body getting in the zone almost instantly. However, the watermelon taste is absolulety awful. It only requires 8 oz of water, so it's over pretty quick, but you'll want it down as fast as possible.

tonymercuri1's Rating
Watermelon

tonymercuri1 did not leave a written review for this product.

furqanramey's Rating
Watermelon

this is really a great product i am currently using my first pre workout give me good vascularity,pumps and power really good for me but water melon taste is really bad like some type of bad medicine this is why i give 9 to this product because of taste the taste is really bad.

DanielChase91's Rating

Chose this pre work out as my first one ever, mainly because of cost and availability. First week went great super focused, no meth skin feeling, no paranoia or anxiousness, decent pump. Second week however not near as great, no pump, focus was shot, started feeling anxious and jittery. keep in mind that nothing has changed in myself, diet, or dosage of product. Third week was junk, felt weak, no difference in focus, didn't feel ready to get it goin in the gym, by the fourth week I was fed up. Switched to Gold standard in the middle of the week, seems to be going better..... Pre Jym is on the way :D As far as overall not a bad starter pwo but don't expect it to be fantastic. Doesn't mix worth a dang either. Fruit punch tastes like medicine mixed with sand....

UmbrellaSpecOps's Rating
Watermelon

Started this after c4. I have noticed more energy from this product and as well I don't get all itchy after I drink it like I have with C4. Definitely my favorite pre workout I have found so far. Only con is that the watermelon tastes horrible...well to me anyway.

AntonioCappucci's Rating
Watermelon

there is two things that happen while i use this product. 1) become extremely focused ( the best workouts i have) 2) become very aggressive -my 2 cousins also use this product and the agreed also noting that it tastes very good although it doesn't mix fully -the pumps are consistent use to use -great pre overall i recommend to all as a first option

TheQuadFather11's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Bought this product after reading all the good reviews thinking it would be good also considering the fact its from Arnold's supplement line. Took one scoop on the first day and i had a pretty concentrated workout yet to feel like **** after, came the second day and i didn't even get a buzz. took two scoops and still nothing. Ended up giving it to my friend who took four scoops and didn't even feel anything Wouldn't buy this again, defiantly a beginner pre-workout.

Katman95's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

This product seem to work the first week but after that I did not receive a pump at all maybe due to tolerance of it in the short amount of time. Good tasting but overall not what I thought it would be but you do not know how it is until you try it yourself and see how your body reacts to it.

fbilodeau's Rating

Wanted to give it a shot because of the creatine-free formula and even though I like pre's with creatine, I was impressed by my blood flow. My veins popped like never before as I really felt the pump

barraktony's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

While ordering some products, a friend of mine asked me for this, he then had an injury and thought I'd benefit from it, reason I'm telling this is because i wouldn't have bought it for myself in the first place. Tastes like an artificial sugar factory. Effectiveness is nonexistent, a nitric oxide proprietary blend of 2g that does no good, I rarely use pre-workout supps, and if i do, it's either animal pump, or, pre from nutrabio, and these two would take training to a who different level, not to mention vascular improvements.

Mccloudjr's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I have tried different pre-workouts and I reccomend this to anyone. The good thing of this product is it doesn't make you jittery.

Incognito00's Rating
Blue Razz

Overall awesome pre-workout! I've gotten great pumps with this product and stacked with Iron Cre3 it's even better! The flavor is amazing too!!! This product does not dissapoint!

abhijitmodi's Rating
Pineapple Mango

abhijitmodi did not leave a written review for this product.

alwaysonjohn's Rating
Pineapple Mango

This did not give me any pump during my workout. a closer look at the ingredients and you notice it does not have creatine or carnosyn. It's also missing other ingredients that you thought would be a staple in pre-workouts. shame on you MP!

1-20 of 1,023 Reviews