Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Pump Reviews

Good
7.2
Blue Razz

JasonHyde1981's Rating

I'll start this by saying this was my first pre-workout supplement, so I can't compare it to others as far as quality. The first few weeks on this stuff was incredible. I had such a boost of energy, but without the crash. Unfortunately, after the first month or so, these effects seemed to wane. Whether this is due to tolerance, or my own inexperience with pre-workout,I can't say.

If you are looking for a PWO that will leave you with that "cracked out" feeling, then I do not s****est this product. However, if you looking for a controlled, extended release of energy and focus, then this is the product for you. Also, I highly s****est the flavor of Pineapple mango, the flavor is not overwhelming and yet leaves you with a great aftertaste in comparison to other flavors and brands.

ChronickX's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I had 3 samples of this today, working out back. It's hard for me to get a back pump, I always gotta work extra hard and more intense without a PWO. After using this, I got a great pump in the lats (tough spot). and made me work harder and more intense in a short time span. Not a huge fan of spending money on pre-workouts, but this is starting to change my mind after 3 workouts with it. I had doubts of it being any good because It's sponsored by Arnold and just using him as a pretty face on a cover. NOPE. It's legit stuff. Ingredients are not bad either, looks necessary to me, not too many fillers. I would buy in the future again.

Drackedary's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Arnold's Iron Pump is the first type of pre-workout I've used. Compared to my days of not using pre-workout, this supplement has made me super focused on my routine. I definitely noticed a very solid boost in my energy level after studying for 4 hours straight before training in the evening. And the pump was an absolute blast! I've never felt such a strong pump before. I was able to push myself harder and accomplished a lot more. The instructions recommends drinking the pre-workout supplement 30 minutes before you start training. I can feel the effects of the pre-workout probably within 10 minutes though. Pineapple mango wasn't the greatest thing I've ever tasted, but it certainly wasn't the worst either. All in all, I recommend this product, especially for a first time pre-workout user. I was initially concern that I might get way too jittery with this sort of supplement, but Arnold's Iron Pump gave me the boost I needed while training but after training I was about to go about my day without feeling the need to bench 48995 more reps.

BlazinSB's Rating
Watermelon

Great product, Great effect doesn't give you that tinkly feeling like C4 does. Tastes like **** though..

ZParrish10's Rating

I have tried a few pre workouts and so far Iron Pump is my favorite. Fruit Punch is decent, it is kind of hard to choke down unless you are using ice cold water. Oh well, I can deal. It mixes decently, still kind of gritty after many shakes/spins with a spoon. I took about half of this container the wrong way. I used to get up and have my breakfast, change for the gym, consume preworkout, and go. I felt good, pump was there and the drive was too, but nothing crazy that stood out. I decided to change up my routine. I would have breakfast, this time I would wait about an hour or so to let that food digest, then drink and head out. What a difference waiting on your stomach to digest, I tell ya. On a more empty stomach, I am shaking and ready to lift by the time I get to the gym and when I am there I cannot be stopped. Pump is much better, energy for days. I cannot stress this enough, take on a more empty stomach. I like this preworkout also because it isn't so harsh on my body. Some have me running to the bathroom within 5 minutes of consumption, and for the next hour and a half. I hate that. Iron Pump gave me energy and vascular pumps without leaving me crashing at the end, or sitting on the toilet most of my workout. Highly recommend this product.

itsBryan2's Rating
Watermelon

I used this pre for about a month. At first it was great then after a couple weeks my body got used to it even when i mixed in more scoops i didn't really feel it. it has a chalky after taste which is why i gave it a 5 in flavor. Overall it is good but not great. Having Arnold's name on it i expected something better.

BlackJack1177's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Has a modest pump but little to no energy. It did give some focus. I prefer C4 or ACG3 for a cleaner feeling and more amps. (No I don't work for GNC and I hate that only they have it). I don't care about taste, I want something that works, but I will admit that the taste was chalky and had a negative "bite" to it. Trust me, I love a good cherry pie "bite" but this wasn't pleasant. Again, taste isn't important to me. Anyway, compared to others, it didn't work very well for me. I wouldn't recommend against it if I had nothing else. P.S. I'm a caffeine junkie so I might have a tolerance to what's in there for the AC.

maxaum99's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I'm not entirely sure why pineapple mango is the highest rated. I always choose pineapple flavoring when ever possible, but with this it tasted like this terrible medicine i used to have as a kid. But that being said i did get the best pumps I have ever had in my life. Great arm pumps, my forearms looked like a road map the veins were bursting out so much. Great product, I'd highly recommend, but go with a safe flavor like blue razz that's hard to mess up.

SN1994D's Rating

(English is not my mother tongue so please be kind if there's some mistakes... :) ) The Arnold Iron Pump is a good pre-workout. You don't get the insane energy of the Cellucor C4 but instead get a decent boost, awesome pump and it will keep you focused on your workout. I don't remeber how many scoop MusclePharm recommended but I had to put a little bit more to really enjoy this product. Just check for yourself as it is different for everyone... It also tastes great but put enough water otherwise it's going to be tough to drink... Maybe a bit too expensive but the design is fancy so I'll get over it... ;)

hdvpnz's Rating
Watermelon

hdvpnz did not leave a written review for this product.

MrPaperChaser10's Rating

Yes one of favorite Preworkouts Gives me huge Pumps On Armday...i Love the arnold Series

ryano1207's Rating

Pineapple mango flavor is a 3 out of 10 on flavor. As far as the product it's just ok.... No energy rush to push through workout and you don't get much pump like you do from other pre workouts. Would not buy again

I love it. Get the energy I need, without any added garbage. Great taste, too. It's my new standard.

zxssded's Rating

Great taste for a pre-workout. In terms of energy didnt do much for me. But then again I barely get affected by most pre-workouts in this category. Had some good pumps, but not the best. I have tried this product twice now and usually use this on smaller exercise days, arms and shoulders and sometimes chest. All and all would reccomend for those just starting pre-workouts, but not someone who has used pw for a while.

nichdavi's Rating
Blue Razz

The Blue Razz is not as good as the Blue Razz Iron Cre3 but when mixed together it's fine. I have noticed an increase in energy and focus during my workouts since beginning with this product.

• Husa40
Husa40's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Husa40 did not leave a written review for this product.

thoward2011's Rating

Great for those who have been working out for a few months. Really enjoy the fact that it is creatine free. No tingles, no upset stomach, no crash. Just a solid energy burst, with long lasting pumps. No complaints about this product at all. Can't stress enough how great this product is without any creatine.

WesOwen87's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

It's OK. Nothing for me mentally. Not a lot of stimulation either. Gives a nice pump though. Will improve workout, but def not my fave.

This pre-workout works! BUT TASTE IS AWFUL! Used for a week (thought it did nothing). Went off it for a few days, saw that I dropped in results from not taking this pre-workout. The pre-workout gives me the extra push, and helps me to lift heavier & makes me stronger. I feel no focus, but the energy and pumps are really there. It is enough energy that you won't even notice it's there, but you will be able to finish your workout without getting tired at all! -Extreme Pumps -Energized -Awful taste. I CAN'T stand the taste of watermelon. The aftertaste is horrific, makes me want to throw up.. Other than that, it is a great pre-workout. Will try different flavours.