Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Pump Reviews

Good
7.8
Blue Razz

thoward2011's Rating

Great for those who have been working out for a few months. Really enjoy the fact that it is creatine free. No tingles, no upset stomach, no crash. Just a solid energy burst, with long lasting pumps. No complaints about this product at all. Can't stress enough how great this product is without any creatine.

WesOwen87's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

It's OK. Nothing for me mentally. Not a lot of stimulation either. Gives a nice pump though. Will improve workout, but def not my fave.

This pre-workout works! BUT TASTE IS AWFUL! Used for a week (thought it did nothing). Went off it for a few days, saw that I dropped in results from not taking this pre-workout. The pre-workout gives me the extra push, and helps me to lift heavier & makes me stronger. I feel no focus, but the energy and pumps are really there. It is enough energy that you won't even notice it's there, but you will be able to finish your workout without getting tired at all! -Extreme Pumps -Energized -Awful taste. I CAN'T stand the taste of watermelon. The aftertaste is horrific, makes me want to throw up.. Other than that, it is a great pre-workout. Will try different flavours.

doctorstone's Rating

I haven't been taking a pwo and I decided to start a new one and after being impressed with iron mass I went to the same series. Overall this product is pretty alright. Fruit punch tastes like death and it kills me to drink it. I didn't think the pump was anything special however I did get quite the energy kick. Definitely better products out there

jwchasey's Rating

I just finished 4 weeks of this. First, the fruit punch flavor is horrible, I cringe every morning I drink it before my workout. Second, I don't feel I get a significant extra pump with it. Perhaps more than the recommended one scoop is needed. I will continue to use doubling the scoops and update my review.

ssalib428's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

This product doesn't give me the same effect and pump as other pre work-out formula's. The taste isn't that great either. I was a little disappointed.

Max233's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I was able to do more workout and see my muscle pump and vines pump And do more. Ps: i don't drink coffee and this is my first pre-workout. The taste is what really disappointed me. Seriously MP. YOU CAN DO BETTER the mango taste itself is not bad but theres a really strong and bad after taste. i cant stand.

The taste is ok... Had to use 3 scoops to feel any type of effect!

edwardcosorio's Rating

Of all the pre-workout drinks I've had, this one is by far the best for pumping iron. What this got going for it is it doesn't have creatine but nitric oxide to not only give you energy to pump, but to continue to pump if that makes sense. The flavor while not the most terrible it's tolerable. I've used this for 3 weeks straight and it's just great! Highly recommend this product!

timguinn20's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

So I've used NO explode old and new formula along with a couple other preworkouts. Trying. This Arnold just to switch it up. I wasn't happy with the results. There just didn't seem to be any extra pump with it. I understand it's not supposed to be a super strong one but I feel like they maybe could've done better.

19Stoyanov89's Rating
Watermelon

19Stoyanov89 did not leave a written review for this product.

djceejay's Rating
Watermelon

Flavor isn't terrible, foams up like the head on a beer making it hard to drink. Using 1 scoop I feel almost nothing and 2.5 scoops seems to just make my energy levels slightly heightened not spiked and it lasts for hours it seems with little focus

jcrogers's Rating

I was hoping to get something out of it but didn't notice anything. No pump, no energy no nothing. Won't be getting this again

Antartica999's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

My Son and I, share this product and neither of us, seem to be able to get anything from this product.. Can't figure out why - even tried 2 scoops. Looking to buy another pre-work out, even though I have loads left. USN Nitro X and Super drive, worked loads better. Currently considering Pre Jym.

dicky317's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Read alot of reviews before buying and thought it was going to be something that would give me a good pump! I felt nothing at all from this product. The taste was ok, but i got nothing out of this product

WestMan79's Rating
Pineapple Mango

WestMan79 did not leave a written review for this product.

serg720's Rating
Pineapple Mango

The taste I don't care as long as it works but this is by far the best tasting pre I've had!! My caffeine tolerance is off the roof(I work nights) so for a pre to work and like it means its good. This gives me a crazy good focus and the NO in it makes me do cardio and a whole lifting routine!! the best so far just a little ahead of Assault and OneMR. Love this!!!

JoeJoeWade's Rating
Pineapple Mango

JoeJoeWade did not leave a written review for this product.

RonZackey's Rating
Pineapple Mango

RonZackey did not leave a written review for this product.

mjrivera15's Rating

Just started taking this and I can already tell I'm getting more reps in with greater ease. The mental focus is on point and it leaves you feeling in a overall great mood post workout with no crash. The fruit punch is very sweet but tastes great and mixes well. I liked assault but this is my new preworkout and will be for a while. Many are hating on the new Arnold series saying it's all for marketing but I've tried this along with iron cuts and both are quality products I would recommend.