Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Pump Reviews

Blue Razz
1-20 of 1,024 Reviews

UmbrellaSpecOps's Rating
Watermelon

Started this after c4. I have noticed more energy from this product and as well I don't get all itchy after I drink it like I have with C4. Definitely my favorite pre workout I have found so far. Only con is that the watermelon tastes horrible...well to me anyway.

AntonioCappucci's Rating
Watermelon

there is two things that happen while i use this product. 1) become extremely focused ( the best workouts i have) 2) become very aggressive -my 2 cousins also use this product and the agreed also noting that it tastes very good although it doesn't mix fully -the pumps are consistent use to use -great pre overall i recommend to all as a first option

TheQuadFather11's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Bought this product after reading all the good reviews thinking it would be good also considering the fact its from Arnold's supplement line. Took one scoop on the first day and i had a pretty concentrated workout yet to feel like **** after, came the second day and i didn't even get a buzz. took two scoops and still nothing. Ended up giving it to my friend who took four scoops and didn't even feel anything Wouldn't buy this again, defiantly a beginner pre-workout.

Katman95's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

This product seem to work the first week but after that I did not receive a pump at all maybe due to tolerance of it in the short amount of time. Good tasting but overall not what I thought it would be but you do not know how it is until you try it yourself and see how your body reacts to it.

fbilodeau's Rating

Wanted to give it a shot because of the creatine-free formula and even though I like pre's with creatine, I was impressed by my blood flow. My veins popped like never before as I really felt the pump

barraktony's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

While ordering some products, a friend of mine asked me for this, he then had an injury and thought I'd benefit from it, reason I'm telling this is because i wouldn't have bought it for myself in the first place. Tastes like an artificial sugar factory. Effectiveness is nonexistent, a nitric oxide proprietary blend of 2g that does no good, I rarely use pre-workout supps, and if i do, it's either animal pump, or, pre from nutrabio, and these two would take training to a who different level, not to mention vascular improvements.

Mccloudjr's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I have tried different pre-workouts and I reccomend this to anyone. The good thing of this product is it doesn't make you jittery.

Incognito00's Rating
Blue Razz

Overall awesome pre-workout! I've gotten great pumps with this product and stacked with Iron Cre3 it's even better! The flavor is amazing too!!! This product does not dissapoint!

abhijitmodi's Rating
Pineapple Mango

abhijitmodi did not leave a written review for this product.

alwaysonjohn's Rating
Pineapple Mango

This did not give me any pump during my workout. a closer look at the ingredients and you notice it does not have creatine or carnosyn. It's also missing other ingredients that you thought would be a staple in pre-workouts. shame on you MP!

AndrewHesch's Rating

I'm in the middle of trying two different preworkouts. This and Game Day, and I'm giving each a week to allow for any variables that may factor in. I work out in the mornings on an empty stomach (multivitamin before and BCAAs during workout). I have used Ritual and Emerge prior to these. Ritual is the only pw I've used with Beta-Alanine, and I add it my pws now. Upon review of its ingredients, I thought this would be a phenomenal preworkout. Got a little pump action, but never really that jolt of energy I got from others. My workouts are about 1.5 hours, and about 45 minutes in I yawned each day, and who likes yawning during a workout? I'm quite accustomed to about 300mg of caffeine from coffee or preworkout, so it may be just my typical caffeine intake that's lessening the affects. The fruit punch isn't "red". More like the color of the beetroot that is put in it. Also, it doesn't taste great, but certainly tolerable. If I had to describe it, I'd say it's kind of like a sweet, liquid, cherry cough syrup.

yynotnnh's Rating

Did nothing for me stuff is literally garbage you don't need B vitamins of any kind in a pre work out anyone will tell you that and including Niacin which is a B vitamin anyways. If you want a pre work that does work this is what to look for : Creatine Hydrochloride CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine Betaine (Trimethylglycine) Taurine N-Acetyl L-Cysteine AlphaSize Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline Citrulline Malate Beta vulgaris L. (beet extract) L-Leucine L-Isoleucine L-Valine Focus & Drive Intensifier L-Tyrosine Caffeine Anhydrous Huperzine A BioPerine

BonesCrew1's Rating

Liked the taste but seen no change in how I normally feel. Tried one other pwo was cheaper and felt more of a pump.

Jslack82's Rating

My workout felt as if I hadn't taken a pre workout. Took 3 scoops and only felt slight difference. Nothing like assault, c4, n.o. Explode or any others.

Chazmoney802's Rating
Watermelon

Okay, well This Pre has both pro and cons. Pros are that it gave me a major pump and the vascularity was insane. It had no crash after my workout so that was a plus. So now the con, the taste was Fn Horrendous, gagged every time .

eeevans99's Rating

eeevans99 did not leave a written review for this product.

AndreyUrusov's Rating
Pineapple Mango

AndreyUrusov did not leave a written review for this product.

jack3422's Rating

jack3422 did not leave a written review for this product.

SouthPaw360's Rating

This is a good pre-workout for people like myself who are sensitive to caffeine and pre-workout supplements. I've been using MusclePharm's Assault faithfully for a year, and figured I'd give this stuff a shot. It's definitely different, but not in a bad way. The taste is ok. Nothing special. It's very candy-flavored compared to Assault (which has the best taste in my opinion). However it's still better than a lot of those really acidic fruit punch flavors out there. For people who aren't used to extreme pre-workouts like C4 or Jack3d, you can get a good pump from this stuff, however it does take the full 30 minutes for it to kick in. This was really the only con compared to Assault. When I take Assault, it kicks in right at 15 minutes. So basically if you're gonna take this, take it according to the directions. The main thing to note when comparing this product with other pre-workouts is that it lacks a lot of the ingredients that others have. This can be good or bad depending on how you want to feel during your workout. If you wanna feel absolutely power blasting insane, then I'd recommend a stronger supplement. However if you're just looking for something to amp up your workout, increase vascularity, and help you go the extra mile, this stuff gets the job done. Arnold Iron Pump vs. Assault Winner for Taste: Assault Winner for Performance: Assault Winner for Price: Arnold Iron Pump $14.97 at Walmart for 20 servings.

thibautranger's Rating
Watermelon

After trying a Volt sample from neon sport, I was looking for a new preworkout and I decided to try this Arnold Pump,. I am really disappointed. I didn't feel anything at all ! Even with 3 scoops ! I gave it to one of my friends for him to use, And same thing, he didn't feel anything ! I was expecting more from this arnold schwarzenegger series. I will not buy any product from this series anymore. really disappointed.

1-20 of 1,024 Reviews