Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Pump Reviews

Good
Blue Razz

Sajakhaki's Rating
Watermelon

I have used a lot of pre-workouts, but this one gives me the best pump by far. There are others out there that give more energy and intensity, so if you need that, this may not be for you. I would try Assault, No Xplode, or C4 if you are looking for a lot of stimulants. I would say the old formula Assualt was my 2nd favorite along with Pre-Jym, Comparisons of my favs: Iron Pump: Hits fast (10 mins), really huge pumps, enough energy for me Assualt: Hits Fast (10 mins), Great Energy throughout, pump lacking Pre-Jym : Hits really slow for me (30-45 min), but once it does it is great for intensity, pump isn't great though No Xplode: Hits fast (10 min), Good Energy, pump lacking

VandyD's Rating

Great for Pump and Energy. If you need to load on massive NOS and caffeine just to get a good workout ...... Then this is not for you. It does give you a great pump and a great energy level. Take it on an empty stomach with a glass of water. I'm not as concerned with taste. I'm not finicky. You body will build up an Immunity to this product. So take off a few days. Then start it back up.

randyp22's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

out of all the preworkouts i've taken iron pump is by far the worst i have absolutely nothing good to say about it. after choking down this horrible tasting product i got no pump whatsoever no matter how much i took and it gave me headaches and made me wicked dizzy. Needless to say i will not be buying this product again and i do not recommend it to anyone else.

Raslan84's Rating
Pineapple Mango

it's a shame to put arnold's name on such a silly product. it barely works as an energy drink. tiny addition to pump and focus. no rage at all. expected way more from it. and it tastes like ****! bitter aftertaste in every sip. which is very strange to MP products, usually they do pretty good when it comes to taste, but not this time. this is the worst "taste" preworkout I have ever tried. would never recommend or buy again.

lsmadrgl's Rating

WORST PRE WORKOUT! I have tried several brands this is by far the worst. You can taste all the synthetic chemicals, and aside from that I had to take three servings just to feel a slight "rush" that I could normally get from MP assault with half of their servings.

Llcooldn's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I have tried taken quite a few pre-workouts and this one has had the least affect by far. I feel as though I just use it as a placebo so that after drinking it I know it's gym time. I bought too much of this and am stuck taking it for s couple months now. Buy the small amount before buying it. The taste is great, but so is Sunny D. I haven't enjoyed anything from the Arnold line so far which surprised me because I do like a lot of Muscle Pharm's products. I s****est just staying away from this line, there are plenty of other quality products out there.

After using other Arnold products, I had high hopes for Iron Pump. Unfortunately it was a let down. The taste isn't bad, it's not overly sweet, and it has the bitterness you expect from a pre workout. Where Iron Pump fell flat for me was in performance. I've been taking pre workout for years, so with this product I did the recommended one scoop the first time I used it, and I felt no effects. The next day, I tried two scoops, and still no effects. To me Iron Pump was a let down and I'll be sticking with either NO Explode or Assault.

JustKidding445's Rating

Note to self (and others), I purchased Pineapple Mango, Watermelon, and Raspberry Lemonade. Watermelon has been the most enjoyable. The other two tasted like it came out of a science lab and its sole purpose was to turn you into Captain America. Not the best tasting mixes, but it isn't a ****ing juice box so I shouldn't drink it for its flavor. Performance wasn't spectacular, but it wasn't bad either. The delivery of energy is a steady build up with a gradual descent. I'm a bargain shopper so I will get this again when I have tried the other Buy 2 Get 1 Free offers. My top choice: MusclePharm Assault

mikeskrib's Rating
Pineapple Mango

In my case this pre-workout did not work, I exercise in the morning and I don't eat before gym time, this did not allow me to finish workouts like I'm used to and did not sustain the pump either. I only recommend if you have eaten something and have extra energy to burn later in the gym. Not for morning goers.

ggbanks's Rating
Blue Razz

Like all Arnold line products this one is outstanding! I'm extremely sensitive to products with caffeine, niacin, or beta-alanine but this one didn't have the typical negative effects on me (nausea, uncontrollable jitters, jaw-clenching nervousness, or burning sensation in neck and face). However, it did provide very quick, powerful, and extended energy and endurance for my lifting workout. I have not used it for pre-workout for running, however, I believe it is likely much more than one needs for most "aerobic" activities.

JasonHyde1981's Rating

I'll start this by saying this was my first pre-workout supplement, so I can't compare it to others as far as quality. The first few weeks on this stuff was incredible. I had such a boost of energy, but without the crash. Unfortunately, after the first month or so, these effects seemed to wane. Whether this is due to tolerance, or my own inexperience with pre-workout,I can't say.

If you are looking for a PWO that will leave you with that "cracked out" feeling, then I do not s****est this product. However, if you looking for a controlled, extended release of energy and focus, then this is the product for you. Also, I highly s****est the flavor of Pineapple mango, the flavor is not overwhelming and yet leaves you with a great aftertaste in comparison to other flavors and brands.

ChronickX's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

I had 3 samples of this today, working out back. It's hard for me to get a back pump, I always gotta work extra hard and more intense without a PWO. After using this, I got a great pump in the lats (tough spot). and made me work harder and more intense in a short time span. Not a huge fan of spending money on pre-workouts, but this is starting to change my mind after 3 workouts with it. I had doubts of it being any good because It's sponsored by Arnold and just using him as a pretty face on a cover. NOPE. It's legit stuff. Ingredients are not bad either, looks necessary to me, not too many fillers. I would buy in the future again.

Drackedary's Rating
Pineapple Mango

Arnold's Iron Pump is the first type of pre-workout I've used. Compared to my days of not using pre-workout, this supplement has made me super focused on my routine. I definitely noticed a very solid boost in my energy level after studying for 4 hours straight before training in the evening. And the pump was an absolute blast! I've never felt such a strong pump before. I was able to push myself harder and accomplished a lot more. The instructions recommends drinking the pre-workout supplement 30 minutes before you start training. I can feel the effects of the pre-workout probably within 10 minutes though. Pineapple mango wasn't the greatest thing I've ever tasted, but it certainly wasn't the worst either. All in all, I recommend this product, especially for a first time pre-workout user. I was initially concern that I might get way too jittery with this sort of supplement, but Arnold's Iron Pump gave me the boost I needed while training but after training I was about to go about my day without feeling the need to bench 48995 more reps.

BlazinSB's Rating
Watermelon

Great product, Great effect doesn't give you that tinkly feeling like C4 does. Tastes like **** though..

ZParrish10's Rating

I have tried a few pre workouts and so far Iron Pump is my favorite. Fruit Punch is decent, it is kind of hard to choke down unless you are using ice cold water. Oh well, I can deal. It mixes decently, still kind of gritty after many shakes/spins with a spoon. I took about half of this container the wrong way. I used to get up and have my breakfast, change for the gym, consume preworkout, and go. I felt good, pump was there and the drive was too, but nothing crazy that stood out. I decided to change up my routine. I would have breakfast, this time I would wait about an hour or so to let that food digest, then drink and head out. What a difference waiting on your stomach to digest, I tell ya. On a more empty stomach, I am shaking and ready to lift by the time I get to the gym and when I am there I cannot be stopped. Pump is much better, energy for days. I cannot stress this enough, take on a more empty stomach. I like this preworkout also because it isn't so harsh on my body. Some have me running to the bathroom within 5 minutes of consumption, and for the next hour and a half. I hate that. Iron Pump gave me energy and vascular pumps without leaving me crashing at the end, or sitting on the toilet most of my workout. Highly recommend this product.

itsBryan2's Rating
Watermelon

I used this pre for about a month. At first it was great then after a couple weeks my body got used to it even when i mixed in more scoops i didn't really feel it. it has a chalky after taste which is why i gave it a 5 in flavor. Overall it is good but not great. Having Arnold's name on it i expected something better.

BlackJack1177's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Has a modest pump but little to no energy. It did give some focus. I prefer C4 or ACG3 for a cleaner feeling and more amps. (No I don't work for GNC and I hate that only they have it). I don't care about taste, I want something that works, but I will admit that the taste was chalky and had a negative "bite" to it. Trust me, I love a good cherry pie "bite" but this wasn't pleasant. Again, taste isn't important to me. Anyway, compared to others, it didn't work very well for me. I wouldn't recommend against it if I had nothing else. P.S. I'm a caffeine junkie so I might have a tolerance to what's in there for the AC.

maxaum99's Rating
Pineapple Mango

I'm not entirely sure why pineapple mango is the highest rated. I always choose pineapple flavoring when ever possible, but with this it tasted like this terrible medicine i used to have as a kid. But that being said i did get the best pumps I have ever had in my life. Great arm pumps, my forearms looked like a road map the veins were bursting out so much. Great product, I'd highly recommend, but go with a safe flavor like blue razz that's hard to mess up.

SN1994D's Rating

(English is not my mother tongue so please be kind if there's some mistakes... :) ) The Arnold Iron Pump is a good pre-workout. You don't get the insane energy of the Cellucor C4 but instead get a decent boost, awesome pump and it will keep you focused on your workout. I don't remeber how many scoop MusclePharm recommended but I had to put a little bit more to really enjoy this product. Just check for yourself as it is different for everyone... It also tastes great but put enough water otherwise it's going to be tough to drink... Maybe a bit too expensive but the design is fancy so I'll get over it... ;)