Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Pump Reviews

Raspberry Lemonade
Pineapple Mango
1-20 of 1,014 Reviews

yynotnnh's Rating

Did nothing for me stuff is literally garbage you don't need B vitamins of any kind in a pre work out anyone will tell you that and including Niacin which is a B vitamin anyways. If you want a pre work that does work this is what to look for : Creatine Hydrochloride CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine Betaine (Trimethylglycine) Taurine N-Acetyl L-Cysteine AlphaSize Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline Citrulline Malate Beta vulgaris L. (beet extract) L-Leucine L-Isoleucine L-Valine Focus & Drive Intensifier L-Tyrosine Caffeine Anhydrous Huperzine A BioPerine

BonesCrew1's Rating

Liked the taste but seen no change in how I normally feel. Tried one other pwo was cheaper and felt more of a pump.

Jslack82's Rating

My workout felt as if I hadn't taken a pre workout. Took 3 scoops and only felt slight difference. Nothing like assault, c4, n.o. Explode or any others.

Chazmoney802's Rating
Watermelon

Okay, well This Pre has both pro and cons. Pros are that it gave me a major pump and the vascularity was insane. It had no crash after my workout so that was a plus. So now the con, the taste was Fn Horrendous, gagged every time .

eeevans99's Rating

eeevans99 did not leave a written review for this product.

AndreyUrusov's Rating
Pineapple Mango

AndreyUrusov did not leave a written review for this product.

rseda73's Rating
Watermelon

Freaking awesome!!!!!...My new go to "creatine free" pre-workout!!!!! My lifts are still similar to my lifts when on creatine. Energy, stamina & strength through the roof!!!!!! Taste great & easy on your stomach as well. Very vascular and pumped to the max on Iron Pump!!!!!!

jack3422's Rating

jack3422 did not leave a written review for this product.

SouthPaw360's Rating

This is a good pre-workout for people like myself who are sensitive to caffeine and pre-workout supplements. I've been using MusclePharm's Assault faithfully for a year, and figured I'd give this stuff a shot. It's definitely different, but not in a bad way. The taste is ok. Nothing special. It's very candy-flavored compared to Assault (which has the best taste in my opinion). However it's still better than a lot of those really acidic fruit punch flavors out there. For people who aren't used to extreme pre-workouts like C4 or Jack3d, you can get a good pump from this stuff, however it does take the full 30 minutes for it to kick in. This was really the only con compared to Assault. When I take Assault, it kicks in right at 15 minutes. So basically if you're gonna take this, take it according to the directions. The main thing to note when comparing this product with other pre-workouts is that it lacks a lot of the ingredients that others have. This can be good or bad depending on how you want to feel during your workout. If you wanna feel absolutely power blasting insane, then I'd recommend a stronger supplement. However if you're just looking for something to amp up your workout, increase vascularity, and help you go the extra mile, this stuff gets the job done. Arnold Iron Pump vs. Assault Winner for Taste: Assault Winner for Performance: Assault Winner for Price: Arnold Iron Pump $14.97 at Walmart for 20 servings.

thibautranger's Rating
Watermelon

After trying a Volt sample from neon sport, I was looking for a new preworkout and I decided to try this Arnold Pump,. I am really disappointed. I didn't feel anything at all ! Even with 3 scoops ! I gave it to one of my friends for him to use, And same thing, he didn't feel anything ! I was expecting more from this arnold schwarzenegger series. I will not buy any product from this series anymore. really disappointed.

juliuspinero33's Rating

Is Been two Week since Im Purchase this Product And Working out And I Have Say This, Product Delivers, Arnold Schwarzenegger Iron Pump Pre Workout Muscle Formula, Really Works I an Really Glad I Purchase This Product, My Daily 5 Day Workout & 2 Days Off... Thank You Arnold... & MusclePharm...

camelspiders's Rating
Blue Razz

This particular preworkout powder lacks the kick I'm used to in PWOs. Even with a little more than a full scoop I never get a tingling sensation, flushing, or feel it kick in. The Blue Razz flavor is especially bad; it just taste like chemicals. I generally have to mix it with a little mio flavoring or some other source of tastiness before ch****ing to finish it quickly. I normally don't write reviews, but in this case others should be warned.

This product gave some good focus and some decent energy. Nothing to get overly excited about. The taste was on par with most preworks I have used. Overall this is a decent product for the price. I would recommend stacking it a pump product or a thermogenic depending on what you prefer.

MRBV's Rating
Blue Razz

Iron Pump is busting my buttons - literally. My first time around the block I drank it down after my fave breakfast of sardine sandwich in 12 grain bread, and began my routine. It was day 6 of a medium week and facing a day off. Then after about an hour during my 10 minutes break I drank a double scoop of the Iron Mass. In the hour that followed my situation went POP! The 2 melted together and pump fed my muscles to literally beyond anything I have done before. I found my chemistry! Other pumparatus never did so good as IRON PUMP! GOOD JOB! I am DEFINITELY IN THE GAME!

NightHiler's Rating

I started taking this about two weeks ago. Before that I was loading up on creatine. I think my effort level has improved, I'm pushing harder on those last reps, even at fail. It was always hard for me to push myself when my partner wasn't at the gym. I feel like this is giving me a bit better recovery between sets an just a little extra to attack the next set with. No jitter or crawly skin.

aliraihaan's Rating

This product is a waste of time and money. No one should buy this.

jakereale90's Rating

This rating isn't necessarily my view of the product but more based on the friend that I workout with. We both have been looking for a nice PWO to give a try (we both are fairly new to the supplement world and the only other pre I have tried was Assault). I saw this at Walmart actually and we both got a 20 serving container for a nice cheap trial. We both have fruit punch and the flavor was actually better than expected. For the actual review though, I personally am not a fan. We have had this for a week and I only felt a decent pump on day 1, nothing since. That first day was a really fun workout and now the days after it, I haven't been into it as much because I was focusing on getting that pump again. My friend however, is still getting the pump he says and he said its a great product (which I'm jealous of lol). I understand our bodies are different so it will react differently between us, which is why I still am giving it a high rating, because although I have not personally experienced it, I have seen this product work effectively. The only way to find out if it works for you is to do the same and start with the smallest, cheapest serving you can find and go from there

aaronfreemanr's Rating
Blue Razz

This product makes you feel pretty good in the gym; however, the ingredient list lacks compared to a few products, especially Pre Jym. I don't particularly like that the 'blends" do not show exact amounts for each ingredient and I think a Citrulline Mallate would have been a better addition than the Arginine. I would purchase this product again, but not at regular price.

gouge44's Rating

Picked this stuff up from walmart after running out of C4 and needing something to hold me over till i get my next order in. mixed it with about 16oz of water with 2 scoops of the fruit punch. mixed pretty well, there was still some white stuff that did not dissolve in the bottom of the bottle. the only negative thing i can say about this is the taste. it is absolutely HORRIBLE, but after trying not to gag drinking it down i give it the said 25-30 min wait with travel time to the gym. it didn't give me the tingle feeling but i did feel a pretty good energy kick. had a great pump and did not fall out during my workout. aside from the taste i would say this is a great pre workout. would be interested in trying other flavors possibly

1-20 of 1,014 Reviews