Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Pump Reviews

7.9
6.1
1-20 of 1,041 Reviews

cybkewl75's Rating

I didn't think that this gave me the pump that I'm used to from most pre-workouts. Probably won't use this one again. Also, I detest the taste. Reminds me of Pepto.... Sorry Arnold, but this isn't that great.

BuddhaBear1's Rating

Incredibly (and almost sickeningly) sweet tasting. I've used many pre-workouts, but this is the first one I've used that I can't tell I've used a pre-workout. I don't feel like I get a better pump from this product.

Dullah9's Rating

Flavor wise it wasn't the best tasting product but it doesn't matter because I usually slam them I use two scoops gave a good amount of energy I was able to get through a two hour workout Pump was definitely there no complaints about that Overall I enjoyed I gave it an 8 because of the bad taste other then that of your like me and your not to worried about it giving you energy and look for more of a pump you'll enjoy this

timotbat7's Rating
Watermelon

At first it made me feel really jumpy and wired at first. I also got really hot on this product. It was good for over all pump but not what I was looking for.

rawdeal454's Rating

i did not enjoy the taste of this at all.

This pre workout does give me energy but very little. It is super sweet and has a bad consistency. There are plenty of other products that will do much better for the same price.

MHAROSJR's Rating

This pre workout tastes horrible I'm not if its just this flavor but it has a weird medicine taste. Sticking to the old jack.

ScottyHLR's Rating
Watermelon

Product worked (I guess). My skin wasn't tearing like it says it produces (lol) and the worst part was it gave me workout killing bloating and nausea like the cheap Walmart pre workouts from Body Fortress. Didn't mix well so granules in my saliva after drinking. For the price it's ok but it did NOT give me the energy or pump that BSN NO XPLODE does.

Officialjake927's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

Cheap and effective. I take about 2 dry scoops and I am ready to go, i do build a tolerance easily so i have to cycle off and on. NOT my first pick but it gets the job done!

Not bad at all. Not a huge energy but amazing pump. Too sweet for me. Need a full shaker of water.

benmihalich's Rating

Love iron pump. Can definitely tell a difference when i lift and maxout. Very good and gets you pumped! Didn't really get the pineapple flavor, it was more of mango and orange, but still really good!

misterhudson's Rating

Had I written this after the first 4-10 servings the overall rating would've been higher. As time goes on and the can is about empty I am over it and have built a tolerance rather quickly. It's still better than a couple cups of Joe but doesn't last through a hard 45-60 min workout. On the plus side though there were no real side effects like crashing, itchy skin or any of that... For the money it's a fair product and if you've never used a PRE before this is a very good option.

sendherhome22's Rating

It does its job as a pre workout in that it "pumps" you up. I think I'm not just speaking for myself when I say that I want a pre workout that pumps you up but also tastes good. This is not the worst and not the best I've taken. I've got the fruit punch and it tastes like pepto bismal. There are other (better) products put there like pre jym that tastes good

I love this product! It gives me explosive energy that doesn't make me jittery. I have used this frequently in the last couple of years and always see improved performance! I would recommend this to any one wanting to get the most energy and strength prior to your work out.

Jordy40's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

The first time I used this was on an arm and shoulder day. The end of the workout I was finishing doing some preacher curls and I just thought my bicep was going to explode out of my skin! I love this stuff and am going back to it now that the other N.O. supplements I tried since weren't quite as good. I also thought the raspberry lemonade was the best tasting supplement ever which was nice. Amped me up a little too much sometimes otherwise it'd be a 10.

rLsFrozeN's Rating
Raspberry Lemonade

It's an alright pre-workout. Does what it says it will do. I found that I didn't get much of an energy boost off of it, but I did absolutely get a good pump. Doubt I will buy it again, as there are much better products out there. Also, the raspberry lemonade is incredibly sweet. Make sure you use plenty of water in order to make it bearable, it's not that the flavour is bad, just insanely sweet.

Sethinator's Rating

I was very pleased with this product especially with the mixed reviews I have heard. I did not like the Arnold protein as much as this Pre i'd also note. the energy is very clean and one of the cleanest I have experienced. along with the great clean energy the focus is great and the pump. excellent product I would buy again.

Tried it but not gonna buy it again. There is better products out there. Like c4 jym

UmbrellaSpecOps's Rating
Watermelon

Started this after c4. I have noticed more energy from this product and as well I don't get all itchy after I drink it like I have with C4. Definitely my favorite pre workout I have found so far. Only con is that the watermelon tastes horrible...well to me anyway. After taking this product for not a long period, the effectiveness wore off very quick. It got to the point that I could not even tell I took a pre workout. I had to drop this product, and made a switch.

TongPoNSK's Rating

A lot of conflicting reviews on both extremes. I'm going to go ahead and assume that many of the lesser ratings are cause for bias based on name alone, and most of those from non-verified buyers i.e. not trustworthy. Here's my review. I got the fruit punch (and I usually hate fruit punch) because my other PWO are watermelon and peach mango, and I wanted a different flavor. I actually like this fruit punch flavor, it's not overpowering and as a PWO I'm looking to down it quickly anyway not sip it. I'm also very impressed with the way the color is handled (with powdered beet) instead of yellow 5, red 2 blue lake and all those completely unnecessary chemicals for nothing more than eye-candy. The blend of ingredients are all proportionate and none overbearing. Not shakey. This is classic as expected from an entirely reputable source. 9/10 for 1 scoop because I like it a little more ramped than most.

1-20 of 1,041 Reviews