Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 Reviews

Maximizes Muscle Hardness And Fullness While Accelerating Recovery Time*

Good
7.6

boxmatthew's Rating

I was fortunate enough to picked to log this product. I really enjoyed IGF-2. While taking IGF-2 I have to say that I haven't slept that good in a really long time. Normally I wake up at around 2 a.m. and lay awake for at least an hour before I would nod off, but while taking IGF-2 I slept through the night, only waking up to use the bathroom and then it was right back to sleep. I also noticed and a few others have noticed as well, I was more vascular in and out of the gym. I would definitely recommend IGF-2.

• kt757
kt757's Rating

I've tried many testosterone boosting products but this is by far the best one of them all. The gains while using this product over the past month were incredible. I will continue to cycle this product for sure and I definitely recommend this product for anyone wanting to gain lean mass

sahilrizwan's Rating

No Muscle Gain I Dont Recommend This

ChocolateDroppa's Rating

Bought this a few weeks back and it's really starting to kick in. I've been noticing an increase in size while my BF% has been dropping as well. I didn't do the recommended dosing of 5 caps am and 5 caps pm (would be way too expensive) rather I use 3 caps am and 2 pm (with ZMA) and still am getting good results. I figure once this bottle runs out I'll do recommended serving size with my next one. Regardless, I'd recommend to anyone that works hard and needs an extra push.

alvin1's Rating

I was able to log this product. In about a month, a got great recovery from hit, in between workout and in between set. Better endurance, better sleep. I recommand it.

Jeffc21's Rating

Great product stacked this with neovar in Iraq.I gained a good 20 lbs of muscle on a 4 month cycle with this product.I noticed my muscles always look and feel full,they have that constant pump to them even when your not working out.I can see my veins popping out!!Best to take on a bulk cycle you will get huge quick.I find a 16 week cycle is the best way to go.Im currently using this product again in my 9th week so far I've gained a good 10 lbs of muscle.This is one of my favorites stack it with neovar and you can't go wrong.

VonBoom's Rating

I recently ran a log for a cycle that included AppNut's IGF-2, Free Test and NO Uptake. I had crazy good strength gains (20lb on my bench in a month, for one) and saw a fairly dramatic composition change. That part of it I've got to credit to IGF-2. Around the 3rd week, I just started getting big in my chest, arms and legs. Enough to where my wife and a couple of co-workers said something...which is not the norm. Some of that went away in the week after I completed my cycle. Water, I assume. But the strength gains I made are still there as I continue to power forward toward my goals. I'd totally run IGF-2 again. I might experiment with another test supp to stack with it, just to see if the results vary. But yeah, loved it.

BenW22's Rating

Definitely a solid strength and size product with no negative side effects. I used 2 bottles of the product during - unfortunately - a time in my life when I couldn't lift as often as I wanted. Still, when I did get back in the gym I set a new Deadlift PR and didn't really lose any strength on the other major lifts. That's pretty amazing considering I wasn't lifting as regularly as I should have been. I stacked it with AppNut FreeTest.

xDalanHansenx's Rating

I was given a free bottle of this at Olympia 2010. I saw great results so I have now purchased 5-6 bottles and seen great results each time. I notice strength and size increases within the first week! I also notice that my body fat percentage decreases, my muscles are full and hard, I sleep better, and increased libido keeps my girlfriend happy and walking funny.

sandypoppe's Rating

sandypoppe did not leave a written review for this product.

• btwodu
btwodu's Rating

btwodu did not leave a written review for this product.

me44's Rating

was an ok product nothing special keep my muscles hard but no great effects to mention , won't order again .

SAMRIPR's Rating

Does anybody noticed on the Label for this product the "Prop65 Warning" about cancer and reproductive damage in adults? I bought it thinking it's a great product until I read the label. Immediately I've returned to the store. Let me know if anyone has more information about this product.

• srv923
srv923's Rating

srv923 did not leave a written review for this product.

dawilk59's Rating

Once again Applied Nutriceuticals scores!!! IGF-2 was amazing. I took two bottles of this dosing 4 in the morning and 4 right before bed and had great gains. Good product only thing is the first bottle took 2 weeks before I saw any gains. Give this product two bottles and a chance won't be let down.

steveomarsh25's Rating

Product did not deliver any size or strength gains but did help promote a deeper longer sleep.

floydricko's Rating

THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AT LONG LAST SOMETHING THAT WORKS ,IVE TRIED THEM ALL AND NOTHING REALY WORKS BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT NO BULL I FEEL HAPPIER , MY MUSCLES FEEL FULL , STRENGTH IS UP ALSO LIBIDO HAS GONE THROUGH THE ROOF , I HAVE NEVER TAKEN ANYTHING THAT HAS WORKED SO NOTICEABLE I FEEL GREAT SO I DEFF RECOMMEND THIS YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED ,DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ANYTHING ELSE ....

msrubi47's Rating

Been using this 5 weeks now. Don't know how soon you CAN see results but my workouts have def been better-more intense and focused and I just 'feel' stronger and able to accomplish more. Muscle is def noticeable and there was a 3 lb gain that has stuck around, so not water and not fat as the diet has remained relatively the same (and had a 2.7% decrease in BF since). I will finish the recommneded 2 mos cycle and then go off for a month. If what I am seeing is due in part to this product, then I will likely buy again. Incredible sleep! Will reassess once I get back on another cycle to see if here are any marked differences.