AllMax Nutrition QuickMass Loaded Reviews

Rapid Weight Gain Catalyst To Help Gain Lean Body Mass Fast*

Good

kkkillabzs's Rating

Without a doubt the highest quality mass gainer on the market; definitely underrated! It's not necessary to take as directed, personally I preferred 2 scoops twice a day, morning and post workout, taken as easy to stomach calories in addition to proper diet. If you just want to gain weight inexpensively, this product might not be for you as it is not cheap. If you are in need of calories to gain lean body mass and/or aid in recovery, and are concerned about product quality, QuickMass Loaded is for you

Sergey2604's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Sergey2604 did not leave a written review for this product.

JohnJeg's Rating
Chocolate

While the chocolate was great tasting and it definitely put weight on me, the weight was mostly in my stomach area. If you're a hard gainer, you're better off overhauling your diet, getting rid of unnecessary carbs and replacing them with protein-rich meals and snacks and a whey and casein shake. In conjuction with your weight training, you'll gain good weight (muscle) rather than get pudgy. Once I stopped this gainer and got serious about nutrition, I saw great results.

oudude94's Rating
Chocolate

This gainer is one of the best gainers that I have ever tried. First, lets talk about the label: they are clear and specific about what is in their powder. There is no proprietary blend that has mysterious amounts and concentrations. They provide a case study (and actually took the time to specify which University performed the study so you can actually look it up) about their blend. To me, that speaks volumes. <br><br> Now, related to the performance of the mass gainer: I was able to blast through my plateau that I have been hung up on for the last month and a half. I can get a lot of calories in a single shake; and if taken twice daily, provides a pretty nice chunk of my daily energy needs. If you are a hard gainer, this is the powder that you need! I'm on my second of likely many tubs to come.

avatar173's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The taste of the cookies & cream is bland and slightly chemical-y. Usually weight gainers have great flavor due to the high sugar content, but this one just lacked in flavor and texture.

ryan864's Rating
Vanilla

The only gainer ill ever use! I have soo many empty tubs of this product in my garage. Tastes amazing when mixed with milk. No problems with bloating compared to other gainers (i take 2 scoops with breakfast and 2 after workout). I have seen continuous gains while on this product,, so why change what works for you?!?! I love this gainer and will continue to use it!

M0Ex's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The best gainer I've tried in a long time. I can't use any other gainer after going to this. The cookies and cream tastes amazing. I usually use 2 scoops as my serving (technically a half serving) 3-4 times a day. One in the morning, one or two post workout, and one before bed. I experienced great gains in weight. By using only two scoops the shake was thin and the taste was smooth. I highly recommend this to anyone that is especially worried about taste and wanting a powder that doesn't cause excess bloating or cramps. Try this out, you will not be disappointing.

achartoff's Rating

Put it in on top of the water or milk not on the bottom of the cup then it won't stick. It mixes really easily. I only take 1 scoop twice a day. Supplementing 30 grams of protein is enough the rest comes from food. Unless you weigh 200 pounds taking an entire serving (4 scoops) is entirely too much protein in one day. Your body will not use all of it and will just get rid of it

blacktafou's Rating
Chocolate

good flavor, gained 15 lbs using 2 scoops a day and i am near finishing my second container.

MrFcknAndrew's Rating
Chocolate

First off, the only thing I taste is sugar, it's a little too sweet and it sticks to the side of my blender because if this. 27g is a lot more Sugar is a lot more than the 3 g I get from ON pro complex gainer. Besides that, the protein profile is decent. Would have liked to see a bit more whey isolate compared to whey concentrate. The 1010 calories is nice because I always burning car lories at work and a lot of times I don't find a lot of time to eat good whole foods. I only use 3 scoops because 4 is silly. I blend with 1/2 cup of raw oats, a tbl spoon f extra virgin olive oil, a heaping spoon of peanutbutter, and a banana to add extra calories, complex carbs. And protein. It's hard to say if I'm keeping my weight just yet, bit I feel like I'm holding it a bit better, and once I go through the whole tub I'd probably bump the rating up. Let me know if you found this helpful. Thanks edit: iv been putting on and holding weight very quick since iv been using this, so I bumped my rating up from a 7 to a 9.

kathleen74's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I do not like the carb blend. I used as a meal replacement for breakfast on dieting days. Cookies and cream flavor is no where near the flavor it claims.

SFBodybuilder's Rating
Cookies & Cream

I think I've gotten a bit addicted to this stuff which I'm not so sure is a good thing, because of the high amount of sodium. I'm a hard gainer, and this product has seriously helped me keep my current weight, and gain some as well. It mixes very well in my free bodybuilding.com shaker, rarely clumps as long as your put the right amount of water, and shake the crap out of it. I never used milk because even though I used water, it ended up tasting and looking just as if it was mixed with milk. I would give this a solid 10/10, I just don't like such a high sodium amount. The taste overall was great.

benbudz's Rating
Chocolate

I used this stuff like 6 months ago and gained 5lbs and then I heard ON pro complex gainer was good so then I tried that but didnt gain **** so then I went back to this and gained another 5 lbs. This stuff tastes good and youll see results.

adambarrack's Rating
Chocolate

This is head and shoulders one of the best mass gainers I have used. The dosage and timing schedule I employed were as follows: two scoops in the morning with meal 1 and one scoop at night with meal 7. I put on 10 lbs in a little under four months with hardly any fat increase. The shakes are THICK, but they taste great as far as protein is concerned. The only issue I found was that it tended to not mix very well and some would always stick to some part of the shaker and not mix at all, so I upped the dosage a little to compensate. I will definitely be using this product again when my bulking season comes back around. 9.5/10

NukeOoVeRQc's Rating
Strawberry Banana

Taste good, mixed perfecly, and best with water. Helps me reaching enough calories per day, but low amout of protein compared to some other brands:/

MikeStuart's Rating
Chocolate

Tastes Great and mixes with ease. I probably don't use QuickMass like most people do. I would rather eat whole food, but there are days where life gets in the way and that just doesn't happen. On those days, I drinks 1 - 2 of these shakes. which pretty much become meal replacements. Four scoops is a bit much and sometimes makes me feel a little nauseous. (Only happened when I tried it out first thing in the morning.) So I generally split the serving size (2 scoops) depending how much calories/macros I need. At first the cost was a bit off putting until I did the math. Where else can you get a solid meal (Carb, Pro, Fat) for under $4.00? (69.99/18) If you split the servings like I do, it ends up being under $2.00.

Maurice656's Rating

This is my absolute favorite mass gainer of all. Few Reasons why: Great taste & mixes very smoothly. It boosts my caloric intake and contains good fats and aminos. You can break up the amount you take rather than the recommended 4 scoops, I recommend 2-3 scoops because you can run out very fast. Great meal replacement and great to start of your day with. In 3 months, I went from 181 pounds to a strong 205 strictly on QuickMass without any other supplements. Great Product!! Works very effective!

valente1984's Rating
Chocolate

valente1984 did not leave a written review for this product.

Justpooky's Rating
Cookies & Cream

The AllMax QuickMass for 10 lbs costs around $90, for the price it is not worth it. I've been using the product for around a month, the recomended dossage for this product is 8 scoops a day, each serving is 4 scoops and each 10 lb container has 18 servings...... meaning a total of only 9 days per 10 lbs if one were to actually follow the recommended dosage. The results of this product is very noticeable, while using properly, working out 5-6 days a week, you will see optimal and great results, improper use of the weight gainer will lead to a beer belly. While taking 2 scoops in the morning, the afternoon, before and after workout, each drink leaves you VERY bloated, like eating a lot of food and drinking a lot of water. Aside from all the negatives, the results of this weight gainer is great, noticeable increase in torso length almost after two weeks, although I did not really notice a increase in weight. With all the extra ingredients in the weight gainer, you notice the difference of the product, this is certainly more effective than a whey isolate (obviously). Aside from the effects and what not all I can say is that Pros : Taste Great, Works Great, Cons : Expensive , Terrible Dosage Recommendations, Bloating feel, A lot of scoops to down in 1 day (leaves you bloated like 3/4s of the day) In conclusion, I don't think I will be buying this product again. Yes it is effective but, the results of the weight gainer isn't worth how much it costs and how efficient it is. I am making the bloating feel sound like a big deal and to be honest, personally it is. How would you like to work out feeling like you could throw up any moment? It is an issue when doing exercises where your chest or stomach is resting or supporting on something.