AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex Reviews

Banana
Vanilla

madhat818's Rating
Strawberry

madhat818 did not leave a written review for this product.

omer46's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Best peanut butter protein powder in the market! You actually taste peanut butter and macros are very good!

havok77's Rating
Banana

isolate is the first ingredient on the list which is great. flavor is very good. mixed easily and no digestion issues. A +

EvanLaxBro's Rating
Chocolate Mint

EvanLaxBro did not leave a written review for this product.

Tyler2106's Rating
Chocolate

This is a great protein! Amazing taste, best chocolate flavor I've had in an ISO. Mixability was great, flavor was very cocoa flavored which made it great tasting. Highly recommend you try!

Landongill's Rating
Chocolate

Great taste, strong recovery, feels like I'm growing with every scoop

ctsavoie's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Probably the best tasting isolate protein I've used especially for how lean of a protein it is! Nothing else I've taken even compares to the taste or supp facts! Pb chocolate taste like a liquified rescees pieces🙌

RunningTall's Rating
Chocolate Mint

A delicious isolate that mixes perfectly in both water and milk. Nice balance of chocolate and mint, neither overpowers the other. There's mini chocolate chips included as well.

astamateris's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

astamateris did not leave a written review for this product.

chelsiejo39's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

chelsiejo39 did not leave a written review for this product.

Smitty2424's Rating

Probably my favorite isolate on the market , I take a scoop and a half post workout , making it 40 G protein , doesn't get much more pure and smoother then this , won't leave you feeling bloated and taste is awesome also , have had peanut butter chocolate, and the chocolate mint, the peanut butter chocolate reminds me of eating Reese's peanut butter puffs cereal when I was younger

raywinkelman's Rating
Chocolate

This is a phenomenal product with no 'baloney' ingredients. There's no sugars, fats, or carbohydrates. The underbearing sweet flavour is primarily dextrose, which is better than primarily sucralose. This is what a protein powder is supposed to be like. Props, for an amazing product!

mukhtar25's Rating
Chocolate

mukhtar25 did not leave a written review for this product.

TRBK's Rating

TRBK did not leave a written review for this product.

elmacoss's Rating

This is the only protein shake I have found that does not upset my stomach. I have only tried the chocolate flavor since it's the first I tried and LOVE it. I drink one after my workout and will drink it in the evenings when my cravings kick in. I would high recommend this product to anyone who previously were turned off by the "none lady like" effects of protein.

Restenfield's Rating

Great product!

n2law1's Rating
Chocolate

I love this product because it has great taste, little bits of real chocolate and no sugar and 1 gm of Carbs. It immediately gives me a satisfying feel after my workouts and satisfies my sweet tooth. So far I have only mixed it with water but you can also mix with milk. This is my go too Whey protein. Where I buy it, it is seldom on sale but often a good treat to splurge on because I don't feel gasy or bloated from using it.

Frankiestein's Rating
Vanilla

Bought a small jug of IsoFlex protein when Dymatize Iso-100 was out of stock. It's good if you are lactose intolerant and gets the job done well, but the taste is a little rough. Both my wife and I will continue to use it as a backup, but not as our main protein supplement. Thanks.

eighty5biff's Rating

Vanilla- tastes like vanilla, but got tired of it. Chocolate- pretty good for a chocolate flavor because I can't stand most chocolates. Chocolate Mint Supreme- go-to flavor, it leaves a strong minty freshness and tastes like a thin mint cookie. Strawberry- tastes fine, probably one of the best strawberries I've tried among brands. Peanut Butter Chocolate- a definite go-to, tastes like reeses.

esbtan's Rating
Chocolate

I Just bought this, first scoop did not get mixed properly even after using the mixer as other protein shakes that I've tried.