AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex Reviews

Arctic Orange Milkshake
Banana Creme Supreme

BMAN5's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Love this protein PBC tasted amazing and love that its whey isolates.

loopyman's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

didn't really mix that well the flavor started making feel sick

rezafarishta's Rating
Vanilla

A very good quality protein. Dissolves very easily. Vanilla flavor is very tasty!

champ2685's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

doesn't keep me full enough

rome32's Rating

This is my GO TO during the beginning stages of contest prep when I try to slowly replace staged protein shakes with faster acting shakes & finally with lean meats. The variety of flavors is great and the quality of the product is top notch. I love a good isolate protein. I use it in the am to add to my lean protein intake with my eggs and oats or post workout in the offseason to get extra calories I wouldn't normally get from the BCAAs I take pre-contest.

lamponfire's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

My favorite protein on the market! It mixes so well, and doesn't give me bloating like other whey proteins. The PB chocolate flavor is super good, and it has little chocolate chips at the bottom of each serving. It's a bit out of my budget for this product, but it's too good to pass up

6CharB's Rating
Chocolate

I really enjoy mixing the Peanut Butter Chocolate and the Chocolate together. I use my Protein IsoFlex when I don't want any extra carbs., Plus I have a hard time eating some meats, so this great to have for the extra protein.

FounderFuture's Rating
Strawberry

This protein is the best! Tasty and high quality! I recommend to everyone.

JonPike's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

JonPike did not leave a written review for this product.

CAER's Rating
Chocolate

I can't compare or say this is the best in the world because I have just tried ISOPURE zerocarb (and 8 for me) and this one, but really good so far, I don't like the after taste of mini chocolate chips that the chocolate protein has, but I will try vanilla flavor the next time. I have been using it for 2 months.

melissadube's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

melissadube did not leave a written review for this product.

Surfbud69's Rating
Vanilla

Best protein product on the market. It's clean, effective, and tastes great. Can be a tad pricy but you really get what you pay for, definitely worth the few extra bucks. PB chocolate is the best flavor, didn't care much for vanilla. This is a product I will never be without.

AfroPope's Rating
Chocolate

This is it. The profile is insane - 27g protein, 1g carbs, no sugar. NSF, GMP certified. Tastes amazing. Mixes easily. I've tried a lot of protein - Optimum, Cellucor, XF, MusclePharm, MuscleTech, Controlled Labs - and this is bar none the best you can get. If it weren't as pricey it would be my go-to protein, but given how much I go through in a month I can't justify it being my main powder. It's like that nice sports car you keep in your garage and take out on weekends - I don't daily drive this stuff, but that doesn't make it not the best.

Qnz92Lude's Rating
Chocolate

Qnz92Lude did not leave a written review for this product.

chilavert28's Rating
Vanilla

I have a 2 lbs. vanilla flavour bottle. The product is the best I've seen, checked out over a several internet vendors. Overall Allmax is a brand with better process and whey isolated proteins than Quamtrax. That is the other whey isolated protein I've tried. It gives better results because it has no sugars added, and you put no cholesterol or any type of fat and charbs to your body with every take. Vanilla is awesome because is a flavour that you can combine with any fruit or milk and can go with chocolate or strawberry milk if u want. Rocks.

cshields82's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

IsoFlex is the best isolate available. I've had two 2lb containers and have had the best gains in my life during that time period. As far as the flavor, peanut butter chocolate is the best of the two I've had. Mint is terrible but I've had better tasting protein. The price seems kind of steep but, you really get what you pay for with protein. I would recommend to anyone who wants results and has the coin.

• kxsb
kxsb's Rating
Strawberry

Isoflex is EASILY my favorite protein. Sure, it's sort of expensive, but well worth it. The PB Choc is okay, definitely a lot better than any others I've tried. But the Strawberry... Now that's the BEST I've tasted. With 2% milk it takes the cake. It's amazing in every way. In water, not so much. But try the strawberry with 2%, guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Texmo87's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

I've tried both chocolate mint supreme and peanut butter chocolate. Taste wise the peanut butter chocolate is unreal, great taste and not to sweet or over powering. The chocolate mint supreme is good also, a little bit sweet for me but still good. mix-ability is great, no chunks or no chalky residue. As for performance its top notch. This is a great quality whey protein isloate packed full of BCAA's and low calories. This protein has helped me to get stronger while losing weight and retaining lean muscle. I would definitely recommend this to others to try. Its pricey but your getting a quality product. You get what you pay for with Allmax!! TEX

clakich's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

clakich did not leave a written review for this product.

TheRealBoss's Rating
Chocolate Mint Supreme

Great protein powder that always hits the spot and great flavours too!