AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex Reviews

Arctic Orange Milkshake
Vanilla

colelogan999's Rating
Chocolate Mint Supreme

This is a good protein to use and it tastes good, but you have to drink it a couple of times to get used to the flavor. I've only been lifting for a couple months and I haven't gotten much bigger, but I can tell that I'm getting stronger.

rebeccaj18's Rating

I was recommended this protein by my prep coach and trainer as the top cleanest protein to have. I have 2 different protein shakes, one formulated specifically for post workout, and this one as my night time protein shake, and if I get bored with lean protein and veggies at meal number 3. And holy mother of protein gods is this protein amazing. I freeze it to make a slushy or nice cream, i make into a brownie with a little bit of water. It is so amazingly good and totally kills my sweet tooth, plus it does genuinely fill me up. I recommend this to anyone and everyone!

chachistyle's Rating
Banana Creme Supreme

Hands down, best tasting/most effective protein I have ever used!!! Low carb, substantial protein source. This is the only protein I will purchase.

Zuice's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

I got 6pounds of this stuff at a good price. Perfect for cutting and tastes very delicious in almond milk. I also used it with my greek yogurt. Only thing i disliked is how the chocolate chips are sitting at the bottom of the cup, usually stuck behind the metal shaker thing. They still taste more than great. Well worth it.

Hdbngr's Rating
Chocolate

I use this to supplement my protein intake, a shake in the morning and one at night, it tastes very good and it really seems to improve my recovery. plus its high protein content means i don't have to use a lot to reach my protein daily intake.

k3232x's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

k3232x did not leave a written review for this product.

DaytonaMane's Rating
Chocolate

Only protein I use! I always go for the chocolate flavour because i know its decent for taste. I was not a fan of the peanut butter chocolate and the vanilla so hesitant to try the other flavours. I know this is a great quality protein if you look at the nutritional info its pretty much spot on. They have a good amount of BCAA and no sugar which I like!! This stuff gets you GAINZ BRUH -only con is price

Eddie Brock's Rating
Vanilla
Chocolate

One of the best but Pricey, think of it as a real grocery cost . Check the size of the scoop then the amount of protein per scoop, pretty self explanatory. Taste: It is thin not foamy, taste great. 5lb of vanilla never get tired of it. Make is taste like anything with a little creativity Chocolate not bad i'm not big on flavoring, rather add coco to the vanillia.

diludhillonz's Rating
Chocolate

Great product , been using for 5-6 months. Good amount of protein with no sodium or sugar . Taste can be better but it's alright . Chocolate chips can be annoying sometimes . It's expensive but it's a complete isolate !!

Omarsaleh92's Rating
Banana Creme Supreme

Excellent profile. This protein is being advertised as one of the purest! I decided to give it a shot after the lawsuit of MP (amino spiking.) It tastes great and mixes easily.

johnmarvin2's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

There's nothing else I'd go for right now except this product. No crappy fillers to make you look and feel like your bloated after your done taking it. I've only tried chocolate peanut butter but its genuinely amazing. If your looking for a good protein with a good recovery afterwards then this is it. I wish this stuff wasn't so expensive but I rotate it out every few months so it's not hurting my wallet.

Zoologist's Rating
Chocolate Mint Supreme

awesome product, I enjoy all the flavors ive tried except vanilla. vanilla 2/10 Chocolate mint 10/10 peanut butter 10/10

JackedREVIEWS's Rating
Chocolate

JACKEDREVIEWS !!!!! ISOFLEX TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PROTEIN BAR TASTE - 7/10 TASTE WAS PRETTY GOOD TO START WITH. TOWARDS THE END THE CHOCOLATE STARTED TO TASTE A BIT PLAIN AND BLAND TEXTURE: 6/10 IN MY OPINION IT WAS A BIT TO CHEWY AND KINDA GOT MY MOUTH TO HURT FROM CHEWING IT UP. OVERALL : OVERALL THE BAR WAS PRETTY GOOD, WAS A GOOD SNACK WITH NICE NUTRITION BENEFITS NUTRITION : 300 CALORIES 12G FAT , 7G SATURATED FAT 12G SUGAR 32G CARBS 30G PROTEIN

brittanykayla's Rating

Love this flavor!

lamponfire's Rating

My favorite protein on the market! It mixes so well, and doesn't give me bloating like other whey proteins. The PB chocolate flavor is super good, and it has little chocolate chips at the bottom of each serving. I don't care if it's out of my budget, it is too good to pass up

VO2Maxima's Rating
Banana Creme Supreme

Great macros on this one, and the taste of the banana cream is very good...strong banana taste. I mixed it into oatmeal and even with only a half serving mixed into a half cup of oats, the banana flavor came on strong. Sometimes isolates aren't very flavorful, but AllMax did a good job with the flavoring on IsoFlex, at least for their banana cream flavor. My only concern is that the whey protein isolate complex includes glutamine, L-arginine, and taurine as freeform aminos...would like to see some third party testing on this guy. Interestingly, AllMax's IsoNatural has the same macro breakdown and does NOT list those freeform aminos.

Supraguy1986's Rating

great product! I am lactose intolerant so it is great to find a good protein that doesn't bother me. mixes well, tastes good. Overall a great protein.

kntkody's Rating

I thought chocolate tasted good I did like I so naturally ok better. This would have to be 50 percent off for me to purchase

musclewolf72's Rating
Chocolate

You just need this isolate protein on your pre contest,like a month before your show,very expensive to use all year around.It is a great quality protein,don't get me wrong.But as far tastes goes is really horrible,but you know what,you get a good quality protein,but again not everybody is mega rich to afford this all year long,if you can go for it.

redonatti's Rating
Chocolate

Excellent product with great macros. The chocolate flavor is good, but for my taste is still soft, prefer the sweeter ones like ISO100. Other than that mixes well, just the chocolate chips that usually get in the bottle of the shaker.