AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex Reviews

9.8
Arctic Orange Milkshake
Vanilla

FigureGirl88's Rating

Bbsolutely one of my FAVORITE proteins. Every flavor I have had of Isoflex has been incredible but Banana Creme Supreme is by far my favorite! Low carb / Low Sugar this protein is not only awesome for the everyday fitness junkie but also the competitors.

Srandazzo93's Rating

Super clean protein, great quality, and excellent taste. I love the chocolate chips in the chocolate.

cocowillis's Rating

cocowillis did not leave a written review for this product.

djfrisby24's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

My favorite protein powder out there. I've tried many and none compare. You really get what you pay for. A true isolate and it is 100% acceptable for people who are lactose intolerant. Mixes extremely well with their CarbIon too!

darthrage9's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Love this flavor!! Mixability is very good Zero fat and only 1 gram of carbs vs 27 grams of protein Perfect for competition cutting diet

amandaraeann's Rating

by far the favourite around here nothing compares with the mains and low sugar

huynhanthony's Rating
Chocolate Mint Supreme

Taste's absolutely amazing, worth a try. Only 1 negative comment: The chocolate chips in the protein is totally unnecessary, I always find that they get left behind once you finish the drink and they always get stuck or settle to the bottom of your shaker bottle...

colelogan999's Rating
Chocolate Mint Supreme

This is a good protein to use and it tastes good, but you have to drink it a couple of times to get used to the flavor. I've only been lifting for a couple months and I haven't gotten much bigger, but I can tell that I'm getting stronger.

rebeccaj18's Rating

I was recommended this protein by my prep coach and trainer as the top cleanest protein to have. I have 2 different protein shakes, one formulated specifically for post workout, and this one as my night time protein shake, and if I get bored with lean protein and veggies at meal number 3. And holy mother of protein gods is this protein amazing. I freeze it to make a slushy or nice cream, i make into a brownie with a little bit of water. It is so amazingly good and totally kills my sweet tooth, plus it does genuinely fill me up. I recommend this to anyone and everyone!

chachistyle's Rating
Banana Creme Supreme

Hands down, best tasting/most effective protein I have ever used!!! Low carb, substantial protein source. This is the only protein I will purchase.

Zuice's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

I got 6pounds of this stuff at a good price. Perfect for cutting and tastes very delicious in almond milk. I also used it with my greek yogurt. Only thing i disliked is how the chocolate chips are sitting at the bottom of the cup, usually stuck behind the metal shaker thing. They still taste more than great. Well worth it.

Hdbngr's Rating
Chocolate

I use this to supplement my protein intake, a shake in the morning and one at night, it tastes very good and it really seems to improve my recovery. plus its high protein content means i don't have to use a lot to reach my protein daily intake.

k3232x's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

k3232x did not leave a written review for this product.

DaytonaMane's Rating
Chocolate

Only protein I use! I always go for the chocolate flavour because i know its decent for taste. I was not a fan of the peanut butter chocolate and the vanilla so hesitant to try the other flavours. I know this is a great quality protein if you look at the nutritional info its pretty much spot on. They have a good amount of BCAA and no sugar which I like!! This stuff gets you GAINZ BRUH -only con is price

Eddie Brock's Rating
Vanilla
Chocolate

One of the best but Pricey, think of it as a real grocery cost . Check the size of the scoop then the amount of protein per scoop, pretty self explanatory. Taste: It is thin not foamy, taste great. 5lb of vanilla never get tired of it. Make is taste like anything with a little creativity Chocolate not bad i'm not big on flavoring, rather add coco to the vanillia.

diludhillonz's Rating
Chocolate

Great product , been using for 5-6 months. Good amount of protein with no sodium or sugar . Taste can be better but it's alright . Chocolate chips can be annoying sometimes . It's expensive but it's a complete isolate !!

Omarsaleh92's Rating
Banana Creme Supreme

Excellent profile. This protein is being advertised as one of the purest! I decided to give it a shot after the lawsuit of MP (amino spiking.) It tastes great and mixes easily.

johnmarvin2's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

There's nothing else I'd go for right now except this product. No crappy fillers to make you look and feel like your bloated after your done taking it. I've only tried chocolate peanut butter but its genuinely amazing. If your looking for a good protein with a good recovery afterwards then this is it. I wish this stuff wasn't so expensive but I rotate it out every few months so it's not hurting my wallet.

Zoologist's Rating
Chocolate Mint Supreme

awesome product, I enjoy all the flavors ive tried except vanilla. vanilla 2/10 Chocolate mint 10/10 peanut butter 10/10

brittanykayla's Rating