AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex Reviews

Chocolate Mint Supreme
Vanilla

diludhillonz's Rating
Chocolate

Great product , been using for 5-6 months. Good amount of protein with no sodium or sugar . Taste can be better but it's alright . Chocolate chips can be annoying sometimes . It's expensive but it's a complete isolate !!

Omarsaleh92's Rating
Banana Creme Supreme

Excellent profile. This protein is being advertised as one of the purest! I decided to give it a shot after the lawsuit of MP (amino spiking.) It tastes great and mixes easily.

johnmarvin2's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

There's nothing else I'd go for right now except this product. No crappy fillers to make you look and feel like your bloated after your done taking it. I've only tried chocolate peanut butter but its genuinely amazing. If your looking for a good protein with a good recovery afterwards then this is it. I wish this stuff wasn't so expensive but I rotate it out every few months so it's not hurting my wallet.

Zoologist's Rating
Chocolate Mint Supreme

awesome product, I enjoy all the flavors ive tried except vanilla. vanilla 2/10 Chocolate mint 10/10 peanut butter 10/10

JackedREVIEWS's Rating
Chocolate

JACKEDREVIEWS !!!!! ISOFLEX TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PROTEIN BAR TASTE - 7/10 TASTE WAS PRETTY GOOD TO START WITH. TOWARDS THE END THE CHOCOLATE STARTED TO TASTE A BIT PLAIN AND BLAND TEXTURE: 6/10 IN MY OPINION IT WAS A BIT TO CHEWY AND KINDA GOT MY MOUTH TO HURT FROM CHEWING IT UP. OVERALL : OVERALL THE BAR WAS PRETTY GOOD, WAS A GOOD SNACK WITH NICE NUTRITION BENEFITS NUTRITION : 300 CALORIES 12G FAT , 7G SATURATED FAT 12G SUGAR 32G CARBS 30G PROTEIN

brittanykayla's Rating

Love this flavor!

AfroPope's Rating
Chocolate

This is it. The profile is insane - 27g protein, 1g carbs, no sugar. NSF, GMP certified. Tastes amazing. Mixes easily. I've tried a lot of protein and this is bar none the best Isolate you can get. If it weren't as pricey (and were perhaps a blend, since I'm a fan of those) it would be my go-to protein, but given how much I go through in a month I can't justify it being my main powder. It's like that nice sports car you keep in your garage and take out on weekends - I don't daily drive this stuff but that doesn't make it not the best.

lamponfire's Rating

My favorite protein on the market! It mixes so well, and doesn't give me bloating like other whey proteins. The PB chocolate flavor is super good, and it has little chocolate chips at the bottom of each serving. I don't care if it's out of my budget, it is too good to pass up

VO2Maxima's Rating
Banana Creme Supreme

Great macros on this one, and the taste of the banana cream is very good...strong banana taste. I mixed it into oatmeal and even with only a half serving mixed into a half cup of oats, the banana flavor came on strong. Sometimes isolates aren't very flavorful, but AllMax did a good job with the flavoring on IsoFlex, at least for their banana cream flavor. My only concern is that the whey protein isolate complex includes glutamine, L-arginine, and taurine as freeform aminos...would like to see some third party testing on this guy. Interestingly, AllMax's IsoNatural has the same macro breakdown and does NOT list those freeform aminos.

Supraguy1986's Rating

great product! I am lactose intolerant so it is great to find a good protein that doesn't bother me. mixes well, tastes good. Overall a great protein.

kntkody's Rating

I thought chocolate tasted good I did like I so naturally ok better. This would have to be 50 percent off for me to purchase

musclewolf72's Rating
Chocolate

You just need this isolate protein on your pre contest,like a month before your show,very expensive to use all year around.It is a great quality protein,don't get me wrong.But as far tastes goes is really horrible,but you know what,you get a good quality protein,but again not everybody is mega rich to afford this all year long,if you can go for it.

redonatti's Rating
Chocolate

Excellent product with great macros. The chocolate flavor is good, but for my taste is still soft, prefer the sweeter ones like ISO100. Other than that mixes well, just the chocolate chips that usually get in the bottle of the shaker.

stockloc's Rating
Chocolate

Great results and I feel a boost of energy after drinking it thanks to the BCAA's. I hate the taste, though. Does NOT taste like Chocolate. It's a sour taste that tastes like the smell of ranky water in a toilet bowl after it hasn't been used for a few years. AWFUL taste, but AMAZING results! It's expensive (about $96 here in Canada) and it's good for about 75 scoops. But honestly, each jar you will see great results. Take a picture of yourself BEFORE using a jar and take one AFTER. You'll understand. Not a substitute for real food though. Real food beats any protein powder on the market.

mdemirdjian's Rating
Chocolate

Good on the stomach, good macro benefits, watery taste. Mixes well, I'd add almond milk if you're not a fan of weak chocolate taste.

Rodman21's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

I purchased IsoFlex because it had great reviews and a good profile. The first thing i will say is that it is BEYOND ME how anyone can give this a good taste rating. It is by far the worst I've ever tried, so I gave it a 1. As far as everything else, I gave it an 8. Like I said, it has a great profile and the quality is one of the best, but pricey. Overall, I would buy again. Just not the Peanut Butter Chocolate..

aereo41's Rating

One of the best on the market! Chocolate PB is the best

turlock95380's Rating
Chocolate

This product ROCKS! .. and so does the taste and results. Ordering from bodybuilding.com has been the BEST move and gift I could've given myself! I pay for regular shipping and the company is so efficient that the shipment is here at my doorstep the very next day! I give them 5 ***** !!!!

Wa22ioR's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

I have tried a lot of different protein blends, but must say that the Allmax IsoFlex Peanut Butter Chocolate is great. It is a very fine powder and it blends in literally seconds and there is not a chalky / clumpy taste. It has the flavor of hot chocolate with a hint of peanut butter. I will not lie, the little chocolate chips feel weird when they hit your mouth, especially when you are expecting a smooth drink. Once you get used to them being there, it's all good, but they do tend to stick to the cup. I initially only bought a two (2) pound tub of their protein, to test, but will be buying a five (5) pound tub from here on out. I would like to try a couple more of their flavors, so maybe I can get some samples?

seege55's Rating
Chocolate

this is a fantastic product. The low amount of cholesterol and sodium are great for the health of your heart. The chocolate flavor is also really good and is satisfying with water. I noticed great gains in strength and size while using this product and plan on buying from this company again.