AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex Reviews

Chocolate Mint Supreme
Vanilla

deannakae's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

So far I am really loving this protein! Mixes easily and tastes great!! Am going to be using this from here on out as I prep for the stage.

Shokmohd's Rating

Shokmohd did not leave a written review for this product.

Victorcruz24's Rating

Victorcruz24 did not leave a written review for this product.

HB150's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

I have not found another peanut butter flavor protein power that tastes better that this one! It is delicious....AND there are mini chocolate chips mixed in :)

CJGagnon's Rating
Banana Creme Supreme

Good protein powder. Seems to do the job. Taste is very important to me and this tastes good. I only put it in a blender bottle and add water. Not chalky, though I do get the odd small chunk, but this is not a deal breaker for this product. I do like the taste, but I didn't clean my blender bottle after 1 day and the smell that was left started to turn me off of the flavor. Solid product, I would buy it again and recommend it to my friends, but I would also try others, as this one didn't completely win me over.

rossaddeo1942's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

This is by far the best protein I have ever had. Ive been lifting seriously for about 4.5 years now and have had many different types of proteins and ALLMAX peanut butter chocolate blows any protein Ive ever had out of the water in all aspects. Being an Isolate, its got no sugars, no fat, no cholesterol, next to no carbs, the least amount of calories and the most protein per serving. It may be a little pricey but you get what you pay for and its worth every penny. It mixes great and tastes even better. Highly recommended.

gatornation2333's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Switched to it from Iso-100, very similar in performance but i would say not as great in flavor. It is a great isolate. I have gotten my best gains yet on this product. Though everyone else seems to love peanut butter chocolate I really was not a big fan.

jcmelton's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

This has got to be one of the best flavored protein powders that I have tasted ever. Mixed with approximately 8 ounces of milk and I wanted so much more. You can not go wrong with this product.

Heidi7's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

I like this product a lot. It is not thick, and mixes well by hand. It taste good, and I can put it down the hatch easy!

goingonatrip's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

One of my favorite proteins. Taste is excellent (Be sure not to use too much water)! Great Macros. You get what you pay for.

vivtheraiden's Rating
Chocolate

Switched back to IsoFlex again as my intensity towards workout has increased. Best taste reached when mixed with milk, I have tried Vanilla and Chocolate flavor , didn't like vanilla much but Chocolate chip flavor was good, may not be the best but still taste good enough to consume.

izzy2fit's Rating

All I have to say is that the shipping with bodybuilding.com is EXTREMELY fast and I loe it!! The product is Awesome and reach all expectations. The flavors are very tasty and taste excellent with water or Soy milk. Thank you

nikkibee2100's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

This protein digests nice and tastes pretty good the added chocolate chips are a bonus I do however find it a bit sweet

raraptor's Rating

This is my first protein supplement ever. And i feel i have made the right choice. I have lots of weight to lose so i went for this. This does not help you in fat loss, but i did put on lean muscle with it. One warning: the choco chips are horrible and very hard to dissolve - they are not meant to i know. So i tried PBC and it's a good flavor overall, not as delicious but at least there are no choco chips. Mixability is amazing. I just shake it for ten secs, and it's blended already. Very easy on the stomach, there were some workouts when i was going to puke because of the intensity, and i also had to have my shake immediately, but this one held up. Very pleased. I don't think i am ever switching to anything else, given its nutrient profile too.

jsnyder23's Rating

Solid protein. Mixes well and tastes pretty good. No complaints

knash1234's Rating
Banana Creme Supreme

knash1234 did not leave a written review for this product.

sandeepkhurana's Rating
Chocolate

sandeepkhurana did not leave a written review for this product.

Eli3000's Rating
Vanilla

By far the best overall protein I have ever had and trust me over the years I think I have had them all. Its about as clean and pure as you gonna get. Make sure to check out the ACTUAL protein intake from this one in comparison to others. The only one I think comes close in comparison is Dymatize ISO-100, which is a lil cheaper and is often my backup to this one. I have seen my best results while using this protein post workout and sometimes in the morning if I dont have time to prepare breakfast before work. The ONLY thing that I hate is the price. I have sometimes went to what I feel is a lesser quality brand due to my pockets at the time. And for that reason only I cannot give it a perfect score. To get a perfect overall score from me you better be lifting the weights for me.

wvequestrian's Rating
Chocolate

Very good protein and I love that it only has 1g carbs!

westcoastjen's Rating
Banana Creme Supreme

I really like Isoflex as its nutrient profile is good, the only downside is the artificial sweeteners (I'd prefer stevia). However I really like that it has some extra things like tyrosine added in, and the flavors are amazing. My fav is banana (amazing in my oats that I have pre and post workout, or protein pancake.. or fruit smoothie.. or muffins.. I could go on) some people that smell it dont like the "fake banana smell" but the flavor is really good. I've tried chocolate and banana creme supreme and both are SOOO good.