AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex Reviews

7.8
Vanilla

Purpdigler's Rating
Banana

Amazing taste for isolate protein. A Protein with pretty much O's down the nutrion label. This is pure whey isolate (not blend). By far no other compares to Allmax Nutrition Isoflex. I have tried many proteins and this one is beyond my Favorite. The Chocolate Peanut Butter is AMAZING!

LittoRP's Rating
Vanilla

Bought this product at my local store. I am buying 5lbs of iso a month so I am consuming a lot of isolate on a basis. Ingredient and quality are there, no doubt about it and it's good to get a product with 90% of protein. My only negative point is that it says it taste like vanilla but that is completely wrong; taste mostly like coconut and god knows I hate coconut taste. I will drink it all but probably won't buy another one because of this coconut taste (which is not vanilla at all).

Asmith972's Rating

Been using IsoFlex for the past few years. I love this protein and it is the best whey isolate protein on the market. Taste is fantastic and can easily blend into water or milk depending on your shake preference. Will continue to purchase again and again.

ncotellese's Rating
Chocolate
Banana

Started out at the absolute bottom; buying the junk they sell at your local Shoprite...I know...junk. Started really digging deep and over months of comparing brands, prices, nutrition labels, even tastes/flavors: Allmax Isoflex is BY FAR the most impressive protein I have ever come across. Low calorie/fat 0g/sugar 0g, almost 30g of amino acids per serving (most amino acid products are about 6g per serving). 90% protein PER SCOOP. I take it right after i work out with water and its good, but mix with your choice of milk and its outstanding! And to all the people low-rating this product because of the Prop 65 label by the barcode; do your research, stop overreacting.

Nyfio1127's Rating
Cookies & Cream

This is one on my go to proteins. You get what you pay for and this stuff is worth every penny so far the only downfall I have with it is that the Cookies & Cream is pretty bad if you use water just FYI to everyone.

SoonerMan28's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Another great whey protein isolate. Taste of the chocolate peanut butter was okay to me. I would prefer more of a vanilla or just chocolate. The profile of this is awesome and you know Allmax has quality products. Great profile with low calories and 27G of protein. Can;'t beat that. Would recommend this to someone who can afford to put it in their budget.

marauder13's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I recently tried IsoFlex in the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor. The powder mixed well with no clumps.....always a plus. Chocolate peanut butter as a flavor is often a hit-or-miss thing for me, and this one is definitely a hit. The flavor reminded me of a Little Debbie Nutty Bar, and I love those (sometimes a little too much). Another plus is that I had no digestive issues with this protein. This is definitely one that I will by trying again.

thomasj182's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

AllMax iso-flex chocolate peanut butter is the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter. A lot of the time I find when a company puts out a pb chocolate flavor one flavor is stronger than the other and it just ends up tasting like either chocolate or peanut butter, however AllMax nailed this one! It's the perfect blend of the two flavors! Tasted great in my morning oatmeal, I would highly recommend this flavor to everyone!

MPLJR1222's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Great protein! I love how it says right on the front of the packaging that 90% of the product is actually protein! Thats a very good thing to know up front. The ingredient profile is great as well, with it being high in protein per serving, but relatively low in fat and sugar as well. The taste is out of this world, and one of the only proteins where it actually tastes like both chocolate and peanut butter combined! Definitely a great protein product!

ricos180's Rating

ricos180 did not leave a written review for this product.

jjhrrsn6's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Got to try 2 different flavors of this and was overall really satisfied. I have tried over 10 brands of protein and this ranks up at the top. Both mixed well, and tasted great. Consumed both of these during the day at work in the afternoon about an hour and a half before I was going to be hitting the gym. Normally I have issues with my stomach if I have anything this close to working out but both of these sat well and it was nice to not feel so depleted heading into my workout.

stangboy1404's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I was able to try out two sample packs of this stuff and I am pretty impressed. As for the taste, The Chocolate Peanut Butter is the ONLY protein I have had that actually tasted like that!!! As for the Cookies and Cream, it was good but not as on point as the CPB IMO. As for the protein ratio, for every scoop, 90 % of the powder is actually protein! Less fillers and more of the good stuff you need. Also a great thing is there is zero sugars.

FigureGirl88's Rating

Absolutely one of my FAVORITE proteins. Every flavor I have had of Isoflex has been incredible - Just recently I tried the cookies and creme and it was absolutely amazing. I mixed it with the cashew milk and it was so creamy. ! Low carb / Low Sugar this protein is not only awesome for the everyday fitness junkie but also the competitors.

dartnbald's Rating

This is my second order and I am still very much satisfied with it. Love the taste and it it mixes well. Have only tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter but want to try others. Good stuf

IronLionCharlie's Rating
Cookies & Cream

YEAAAAH! This ****'s awesome! I made ALL KINDS OF GAINZZZZ! Take this **** amd you will do whatever the **** you wanna do! Yeah!

spacejim67's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Received free sample. Mixed perfectly, no digestive issues, taste a bit lacking. But good!!

Scottg916's Rating

Isoflex has been my "go to" protein when it comes to meeting my macros. This has helped my cut tremendously. I was at 231 pounds the worst shape of my life, and I started with Optimum Nutrition, but I wanted to see what they hype was all about with Isoflex and havent turned back. I used to put PB2 in my shakes, and this Peanut Butter Chocolate has helped me eliminate PB2 all together and save un neccessary calories. Is it expensive? Yea. But it depends on how much you really care about the nutrients going in your body and what your willing to spend. Thank you Isoflex.

ChristinaGEE's Rating
Banana

This protein is AMAZING! I picked up the Banana Cream Supreme at my local supp shop and immediately fell in love with it. After I finished my tub I ventured off and tried other proteins, and for the life of me I have no idea why. Just yesterday I was in the same shop and looking around and saw that they were carrying more IsoFlex flavors and was drawn to the Chocolate Mint. I tried the same flavor by Syntha 6 and liked it but felt it to be a little lackluster. Since I had such an amazing experience with the banana flavor I decided to give the Chocolate Mint a try. Holy moly, it's just as awesome in taste as before! In addition, they changed up their packaging and they are GENIUS - the scoop is perpetually on top since it rests on a lip surrounding the opening of the tub. I used to hate digging through protein tubs with a fork just to find the **** scoop, and now i don't have to. In terms of nutrition, it's ace. There's hardly any filler - in a 30g scoop 27g of it is protein, so you don't have to worry about a repeat of the Cellucor protein debacle. I feel bad for cheating on Allmax with other brands and now know there really is a solid protein out there that completely meets my expectations.

halmatf's Rating
Banana

halmatf did not leave a written review for this product.

hanymokhtar's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

hanymokhtar did not leave a written review for this product.