AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex Reviews

Banana
Vanilla

dashofash1's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

All my supplements besides my protein was Allmax, I recently switched to Allmax for their protein...I'm in love! The peanut chocolate does actually taste like a peanut butter cup , it's awesome! Tastes smooth, mixes well. I'm a 1% milk kinda girl with my protein and it's a great way to start my mornings. I love it and DEFINITELY recommend this stuff.

sbbrooks65's Rating
Vanilla

This is a super-clean recovery protein. I drink 1-2 scoops immediately post-workout. Sometimes I drink a little pre-workout if I have not eaten as good as I should on a training day. Fast metabolizing, no added "extras". Just very clean, very low calorie protein. Good taste. Mixes well with almond milk, a little coffee, water etc. Good (a little thin, I used less liquid to get the consistency I like) with peanut butter/oatmeal/banana etc, or just alone for ultra low cal recovery protein. Very pleased with this product. Just finished my 1st tub of vanilla, opening chocolate tomorrow. Very expensive, I found a bogo free deal that made it reasonable.

Fatkidwithmoobs's Rating
Chocolate Mint

AMAZING isolate profile with 0's down the board on the nutrition label. I made the mistake of buying the Chocolate Mint though... The flavor is like a 5 year old Andes Mint. Chalky, oxodized, stale, dusty trash with a hint of mint. I couldn't even mix it with anything to make it taste better. I wound up throwing out 4/5ths of a 5lb container because of the taste. Even though it cost me a fortune, I just couldn't do it. BUY IT! Just dont get the chocolate mint flavor!!!

kailaskurup's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Pure whey isolate. Amazing taste for a zero card isolate protein. Costly compared to other whey proteins in the market but this is pure whey isolate (and not blend) and the servings per container is more than the others, which makes this a pretty good deal. I just started my cycle and will give it atlas 3 months to comment on the gains.

madhat818's Rating
Strawberry

madhat818 did not leave a written review for this product.

omer46's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Best peanut butter protein powder in the market! You actually taste peanut butter and macros are very good!

havok77's Rating
Banana

isolate is the first ingredient on the list which is great. flavor is very good. mixed easily and no digestion issues. A +

EvanLaxBro's Rating
Chocolate Mint

EvanLaxBro did not leave a written review for this product.

Tyler2106's Rating
Chocolate

This is a great protein! Amazing taste, best chocolate flavor I've had in an ISO. Mixability was great, flavor was very cocoa flavored which made it great tasting. Highly recommend you try!

Landongill's Rating
Chocolate

Great taste, strong recovery, feels like I'm growing with every scoop

ctsavoie's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Probably the best tasting isolate protein I've used especially for how lean of a protein it is! Nothing else I've taken even compares to the taste or supp facts! Pb chocolate taste like a liquified rescees pieces🙌

RunningTall's Rating
Chocolate Mint

A delicious isolate that mixes perfectly in both water and milk. Nice balance of chocolate and mint, neither overpowers the other. There's mini chocolate chips included as well.

astamateris's Rating
Orange Dreamsicle

astamateris did not leave a written review for this product.

chelsiejo39's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

chelsiejo39 did not leave a written review for this product.

Smitty2424's Rating

Probably my favorite isolate on the market , I take a scoop and a half post workout , making it 40 G protein , doesn't get much more pure and smoother then this , won't leave you feeling bloated and taste is awesome also , have had peanut butter chocolate, and the chocolate mint, the peanut butter chocolate reminds me of eating Reese's peanut butter puffs cereal when I was younger

raywinkelman's Rating
Chocolate

This is a phenomenal product with no 'baloney' ingredients. There's no sugars, fats, or carbohydrates. The underbearing sweet flavour is primarily dextrose, which is better than primarily sucralose. This is what a protein powder is supposed to be like. Props, for an amazing product!

mukhtar25's Rating
Chocolate

mukhtar25 did not leave a written review for this product.

TRBK's Rating

TRBK did not leave a written review for this product.

elmacoss's Rating

This is the only protein shake I have found that does not upset my stomach. I have only tried the chocolate flavor since it's the first I tried and LOVE it. I drink one after my workout and will drink it in the evenings when my cravings kick in. I would high recommend this product to anyone who previously were turned off by the "none lady like" effects of protein.

Restenfield's Rating