AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex Reviews

Chocolate Mint Supreme
Banana Creme Supreme

mukhtar25's Rating
Chocolate

mukhtar25 did not leave a written review for this product.

TRBK's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

TRBK did not leave a written review for this product.

elmacoss's Rating

This is the only protein shake I have found that does not upset my stomach. I have only tried the chocolate flavor since it's the first I tried and LOVE it. I drink one after my workout and will drink it in the evenings when my cravings kick in. I would high recommend this product to anyone who previously were turned off by the "none lady like" effects of protein.

Restenfield's Rating

Great product!

AZDavidB's Rating

I have tried many whey isolate products this is hands down the absolute best tasting & one of the purest isolate on the market. Allmax a long time trusted name in the supplement industry.

n2law1's Rating
Chocolate

I love this product because it has great taste, little bits of real chocolate and no sugar and 1 gm of Carbs. It immediately gives me a satisfying feel after my workouts and satisfies my sweet tooth. So far I have only mixed it with water but you can also mix with milk. This is my go too Whey protein. Where I buy it, it is seldom on sale but often a good treat to splurge on because I don't feel gasy or bloated from using it.

Frankiestein's Rating
Vanilla

Bought a small jug of IsoFlex protein when Dymatize Iso-100 was out of stock. It's good if you are lactose intolerant and gets the job done well, but the taste is a little rough. Both my wife and I will continue to use it as a backup, but not as our main protein supplement. Thanks.

eighty5biff's Rating

Vanilla- tastes like vanilla, but got tired of it. Chocolate- pretty good for a chocolate flavor because I can't stand most chocolates. Chocolate Mint Supreme- go-to flavor, it leaves a strong minty freshness and tastes like a thin mint cookie. Strawberry- tastes fine, probably one of the best strawberries I've tried among brands. Peanut Butter Chocolate- a definite go-to, tastes like reeses.

esbtan's Rating
Chocolate

I Just bought this, first scoop did not get mixed properly even after using the mixer as other protein shakes that I've tried.

tbatz's Rating

Best protein ever. I switched over from whey gold standard and honestly, it's a great switch. The protein mixes amazingly and the taste is great. Love the fact that it has no sugar or carbs as well. Go with peanut butter chocolate you won't regret it.

snikezic's Rating
Strawberry

Great proteinl! Love the taste and it doesn't cause any bloating. Definitely buy it.

tierawelsh07's Rating

This is my favorite protein powder! It has worked well for me the last 8months and I couldn't be happier. I am glad I switched to purchasing it from bb.com as I get a way better deal on all of my supps.

Giants95's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

This is very nice protein. Compared to other proteins that aren't isolate or whey concentrate, this one definitely takes the cake. This protein is 99% lactose free and digests perfectly; no more bloated stomach and no more trouble going to the bathroom. It also has a nos complex and I thought it was bs but, I can tell in my arms that it's working. My arms are more pumped and veiny even on my off days. I pay 70$ at a local store for 5lbs but the little extra money you pay is really worth it. The taste is also amazing.

• mfminc
mfminc's Rating
Banana Creme Supreme
Vanilla

This product is GREAT. amazing protein content. How do i know. divide the amount of protein listed by the scoop size.

AceDeo91's Rating

It was really amazing.

Jfoster2490's Rating

Jfoster2490 did not leave a written review for this product.

jrl09875's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Mixed well even for only 5 oz of water. Great flavor, chocolate chips are a nice touch. I like the fact that it has the BCAA's in it as well. I will order again and try another flavor.

FigureGirl88's Rating

Bbsolutely one of my FAVORITE proteins. Every flavor I have had of Isoflex has been incredible but Banana Creme Supreme is by far my favorite! Low carb / Low Sugar this protein is not only awesome for the everyday fitness junkie but also the competitors.

Srandazzo93's Rating

Super clean protein, great quality, and excellent taste. I love the chocolate chips in the chocolate.

cocowillis's Rating

cocowillis did not leave a written review for this product.