AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex Reviews

9.6
Vanilla

thomasj182's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

AllMax iso-flex chocolate peanut butter is the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter. A lot of the time I find when a company puts out a pb chocolate flavor one flavor is stronger than the other and it just ends up tasting like either chocolate or peanut butter, however AllMax nailed this one! It's the perfect blend of the two flavors! Tasted great in my morning oatmeal, I would highly recommend this flavor to everyone!

MPLJR1222's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Great protein! I love how it says right on the front of the packaging that 90% of the product is actually protein! Thats a very good thing to know up front. The ingredient profile is great as well, with it being high in protein per serving, but relatively low in fat and sugar as well. The taste is out of this world, and one of the only proteins where it actually tastes like both chocolate and peanut butter combined! Definitely a great protein product!

ricos180's Rating

ricos180 did not leave a written review for this product.

jjhrrsn6's Rating
Cookies & Cream

Got to try 2 different flavors of this and was overall really satisfied. I have tried over 10 brands of protein and this ranks up at the top. Both mixed well, and tasted great. Consumed both of these during the day at work in the afternoon about an hour and a half before I was going to be hitting the gym. Normally I have issues with my stomach if I have anything this close to working out but both of these sat well and it was nice to not feel so depleted heading into my workout.

stangboy1404's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

I was able to try out two sample packs of this stuff and I am pretty impressed. As for the taste, The Chocolate Peanut Butter is the ONLY protein I have had that actually tasted like that!!! As for the Cookies and Cream, it was good but not as on point as the CPB IMO. As for the protein ratio, for every scoop, 90 % of the powder is actually protein! Less fillers and more of the good stuff you need. Also a great thing is there is zero sugars.

FigureGirl88's Rating

Absolutely one of my FAVORITE proteins. Every flavor I have had of Isoflex has been incredible - Just recently I tried the cookies and creme and it was absolutely amazing. I mixed it with the cashew milk and it was so creamy. ! Low carb / Low Sugar this protein is not only awesome for the everyday fitness junkie but also the competitors.

dartnbald's Rating

This is my second order and I am still very much satisfied with it. Love the taste and it it mixes well. Have only tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter but want to try others. Good stuf

IronLionCharlie's Rating
Cookies & Cream

YEAAAAH! This ****'s awesome! I made ALL KINDS OF GAINZZZZ! Take this **** amd you will do whatever the **** you wanna do! Yeah!

spacejim67's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Received free sample. Mixed perfectly, no digestive issues, taste a bit lacking. But good!!

Scottg916's Rating

Isoflex has been my "go to" protein when it comes to meeting my macros. This has helped my cut tremendously. I was at 231 pounds the worst shape of my life, and I started with Optimum Nutrition, but I wanted to see what they hype was all about with Isoflex and havent turned back. I used to put PB2 in my shakes, and this Peanut Butter Chocolate has helped me eliminate PB2 all together and save un neccessary calories. Is it expensive? Yea. But it depends on how much you really care about the nutrients going in your body and what your willing to spend. Thank you Isoflex.

ChristinaGEE's Rating
Chocolate Mint
Banana

This protein is AMAZING! I picked up the Banana Cream Supreme at my local supp shop and immediately fell in love with it. After I finished my tub I ventured off and tried other proteins, and for the life of me I have no idea why. Just yesterday I was in the same shop and looking around and saw that they were carrying more IsoFlex flavors and was drawn to the Chocolate Mint. I tried the same flavor by Syntha 6 and liked it but felt it to be a little lackluster. Since I had such an amazing experience with the banana flavor I decided to give the Chocolate Mint a try. Holy moly, it's just as awesome in taste as before! In addition, they changed up their packaging and they are GENIUS - the scoop is perpetually on top since it rests on a lip surrounding the opening of the tub. I used to hate digging through protein tubs with a fork just to find the **** scoop, and now i don't have to. In terms of nutrition, it's ace. There's hardly any filler - in a 30g scoop 27g of it is protein, so you don't have to worry about a repeat of the Cellucor protein debacle. I feel bad for cheating on Allmax with other brands and now know there really is a solid protein out there that completely meets my expectations.

halmatf's Rating
Banana

halmatf did not leave a written review for this product.

hanymokhtar's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

hanymokhtar did not leave a written review for this product.

Lex_Gun's Rating
Strawberry

My 2nd time trying this product. It's great, and taste great as well. No sugar, lactose, fat, or soy. Who can ask 4 more. I use it to cut weight an so far do good it's working wonders. Along with a proper diet & workout program u will see results

Schneidermac's Rating

Prop 65 warning label on the product, but not mentioned on the site! Avoid.

jpy1125361's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The best tasting protein I've had so far.

JoeTrans's Rating
Chocolate

This is definitely one of the best proteins I tried, I just finished my first tub and it was a very good experience as I finally started to see results. It mixes easily with water, not sticky, the recovery is great, It does have Artificial sweetener unfortunately and the chocolate flavor is stronger in other isolates but still acceptable!

Rontheguy's Rating

This product is by far one of the best on the market for PURE WHEY. I definitely love Allmax's products because the meet the requirements of my nutrition and you dont get all that extra suger or carbs.

BellaValerina's Rating

It tastes exactly like liquified Reese's pieces. A bit sweet but I highly enjoy it mixed with powdered chocolate peanut butter and CytoCarb for my meal replacement shakes. The mini chocolate chip pieces are an excellent treat!

chevellejames's Rating
Pineapple Coconut

This was surprisingly great tasting was very skeptical. Mixed very well also and had a higher protein content then id say most powders out there. Will have to try other flavors