AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex Reviews

Chocolate Mint Supreme
Vanilla

stockloc's Rating
Chocolate

Great results and I feel a boost of energy after drinking it thanks to the BCAA's. I hate the taste, though. Does NOT taste like Chocolate. It's a sour taste that tastes like the smell of ranky water in a toilet bowl after it hasn't been used for a few years. AWFUL taste, but AMAZING results! It's expensive (about $96 here in Canada) and it's good for about 75 scoops. But honestly, each jar you will see great results. Take a picture of yourself BEFORE using a jar and take one AFTER. You'll understand. Not a substitute for real food though. Real food beats any protein powder on the market.

mdemirdjian's Rating
Chocolate

Good on the stomach, good macro benefits, watery taste. Mixes well, I'd add almond milk if you're not a fan of weak chocolate taste.

Rodman21's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

I purchased IsoFlex because it had great reviews and a good profile. The first thing i will say is that it is BEYOND ME how anyone can give this a good taste rating. It is by far the worst I've ever tried, so I gave it a 1. As far as everything else, I gave it an 8. Like I said, it has a great profile and the quality is one of the best, but pricey. Overall, I would buy again. Just not the Peanut Butter Chocolate..

aereo41's Rating

One of the best on the market! Chocolate PB is the best

turlock95380's Rating
Chocolate

This product ROCKS! .. and so does the taste and results. Ordering from bodybuilding.com has been the BEST move and gift I could've given myself! I pay for regular shipping and the company is so efficient that the shipment is here at my doorstep the very next day! I give them 5 ***** !!!!

Wa22ioR's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

I have tried a lot of different protein blends, but must say that the Allmax IsoFlex Peanut Butter Chocolate is great. It is a very fine powder and it blends in literally seconds and there is not a chalky / clumpy taste. It has the flavor of hot chocolate with a hint of peanut butter. I will not lie, the little chocolate chips feel weird when they hit your mouth, especially when you are expecting a smooth drink. Once you get used to them being there, it's all good, but they do tend to stick to the cup. I initially only bought a two (2) pound tub of their protein, to test, but will be buying a five (5) pound tub from here on out. I would like to try a couple more of their flavors, so maybe I can get some samples?

seege55's Rating
Chocolate

this is a fantastic product. The low amount of cholesterol and sodium are great for the health of your heart. The chocolate flavor is also really good and is satisfying with water. I noticed great gains in strength and size while using this product and plan on buying from this company again.

GBnater's Rating
Chocolate

I just bought this brand a few weeks ago, and although I've never had this brand before I was a bit skeptical about buying this brand because I usually just buy one brand only, but to my suprise it was actually pretty good. The chocolate taste is pretty good, reminds me of hot chocolate, but cold. The only reason I gave it 8/10 taste was because it comes with little chocolate chips were are just annoying to clean off my shaker cup because they stick. But if you like chocolate chips, go for it. The mix is very good, doesn't clump up as long as you shake it well and have a blender/mixer ball. Overall 9/10 and worth the money, garunteed!

giraffe123's Rating

I loved the sample of Isoflex that I was given. It mixed smoothly with no chunks or anything, didn't even have to shake hard AllMax really has the peanut butter chocolate flavor NAILED down. I'm very interested in trying more of their products now. If you like Reese's peanut butter cups, you're in for a treat with this protein. Tastes much better than other peanut butter flavored proteins that I've tried. The BCAAs and glutamine helped with recovery significantly as well.

Shokmohd's Rating
Arctic Orange Milkshake

Shokmohd did not leave a written review for this product.

Slacker25131's Rating
Chocolate

The only complaint I have about this product is why is there a "PROP 65" label on the back of the container. I have tried to do my own home work, but with no luck. I paid so much for the product and it tastes great, and seems to cut down the amount of time I am sore after a good work out. The only reason I give it a 3 is because of the "PROP 65" warning with no reason why.

eighty5biff's Rating
Vanilla

Okay, this stuff is simply amazing! The efficiency is off the charts!!! Taste-wise, for a vanilla it's impressive. Very tasty, but not too rich. Although this isn't the best vanilla I've tried, I'll definitely get another batch of this stuff sometime soon and most likely try different flavors. There should always be a tub of this brand around the house! Phenomenal protein.

deannakae's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

So far I am really loving this protein! Mixes easily and tastes great!! Am going to be using this from here on out as I prep for the stage.

Victorcruz24's Rating

Victorcruz24 did not leave a written review for this product.

HB150's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

I have not found another peanut butter flavor protein power that tastes better that this one! It is delicious....AND there are mini chocolate chips mixed in :)

CJGagnon's Rating
Banana Creme Supreme

Good protein powder. Seems to do the job. Taste is very important to me and this tastes good. I only put it in a blender bottle and add water. Not chalky, though I do get the odd small chunk, but this is not a deal breaker for this product. I do like the taste, but I didn't clean my blender bottle after 1 day and the smell that was left started to turn me off of the flavor. Solid product, I would buy it again and recommend it to my friends, but I would also try others, as this one didn't completely win me over.

rossaddeo1942's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

This is by far the best protein I have ever had. Ive been lifting seriously for about 4.5 years now and have had many different types of proteins and ALLMAX peanut butter chocolate blows any protein Ive ever had out of the water in all aspects. Being an Isolate, its got no sugars, no fat, no cholesterol, next to no carbs, the least amount of calories and the most protein per serving. It may be a little pricey but you get what you pay for and its worth every penny. It mixes great and tastes even better. Highly recommended.

gatornation2333's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

Switched to it from Iso-100, very similar in performance but i would say not as great in flavor. It is a great isolate. I have gotten my best gains yet on this product. Though everyone else seems to love peanut butter chocolate I really was not a big fan.

jcmelton's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

This has got to be one of the best flavored protein powders that I have tasted ever. Mixed with approximately 8 ounces of milk and I wanted so much more. You can not go wrong with this product.

Heidi7's Rating
Peanut Butter Chocolate

I like this product a lot. It is not thick, and mixes well by hand. It taste good, and I can put it down the hatch easy!