AllMax Nutrition IsoFlex Reviews

Cookies & Cream
Vanilla

ChristinaGEE's Rating
Banana

This protein is AMAZING! I picked up the Banana Cream Supreme at my local supp shop and immediately fell in love with it. After I finished my tub I ventured off and tried other proteins, and for the life of me I have no idea why. Just yesterday I was in the same shop and looking around and saw that they were carrying more IsoFlex flavors and was drawn to the Chocolate Mint. I tried the same flavor by Syntha 6 and liked it but felt it to be a little lackluster. Since I had such an amazing experience with the banana flavor I decided to give the Chocolate Mint a try. Holy moly, it's just as awesome in taste as before! In addition, they changed up their packaging and they are GENIUS - the scoop is perpetually on top since it rests on a lip surrounding the opening of the tub. I used to hate digging through protein tubs with a fork just to find the **** scoop, and now i don't have to. In terms of nutrition, it's ace. There's hardly any filler - in a 30g scoop 27g of it is protein, so you don't have to worry about a repeat of the Cellucor protein debacle. I feel bad for cheating on Allmax with other brands and now know there really is a solid protein out there that completely meets my expectations.

halmatf's Rating
Banana

halmatf did not leave a written review for this product.

hanymokhtar's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

hanymokhtar did not leave a written review for this product.

Lex_Gun's Rating
Strawberry

My 2nd time trying this product. It's great, and taste great as well. No sugar, lactose, fat, or soy. Who can ask 4 more. I use it to cut weight an so far do good it's working wonders. Along with a proper diet & workout program u will see results

Schneidermac's Rating

Prop 65 warning label on the product, but not mentioned on the site! Avoid.

jpy1125361's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

The best tasting protein I've had so far.

JoeTrans's Rating
Chocolate

This is definitely one of the best proteins I tried, I just finished my first tub and it was a very good experience as I finally started to see results. It mixes easily with water, not sticky, the recovery is great, It does have Artificial sweetener unfortunately and the chocolate flavor is stronger in other isolates but still acceptable!

Rontheguy's Rating

This product is by far one of the best on the market for PURE WHEY. I definitely love Allmax's products because the meet the requirements of my nutrition and you dont get all that extra suger or carbs.

BellaValerina's Rating

It tastes exactly like liquified Reese's pieces. A bit sweet but I highly enjoy it mixed with powdered chocolate peanut butter and CytoCarb for my meal replacement shakes. The mini chocolate chip pieces are an excellent treat!

chevellejames's Rating
Pineapple Coconut

This was surprisingly great tasting was very skeptical. Mixed very well also and had a higher protein content then id say most powders out there. Will have to try other flavors

dashofash1's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

All my supplements besides my protein was Allmax, I recently switched to Allmax for their protein...I'm in love! The peanut chocolate does actually taste like a peanut butter cup , it's awesome! Tastes smooth, mixes well. I'm a 1% milk kinda girl with my protein and it's a great way to start my mornings. I love it and DEFINITELY recommend this stuff.

sbbrooks65's Rating
Vanilla

This is a super-clean recovery protein. I drink 1-2 scoops immediately post-workout. Sometimes I drink a little pre-workout if I have not eaten as good as I should on a training day. Fast metabolizing, no added "extras". Just very clean, very low calorie protein. Good taste. Mixes well with almond milk, a little coffee, water etc. Good (a little thin, I used less liquid to get the consistency I like) with peanut butter/oatmeal/banana etc, or just alone for ultra low cal recovery protein. Very pleased with this product. Just finished my 1st tub of vanilla, opening chocolate tomorrow. Very expensive, I found a bogo free deal that made it reasonable.

Fatkidwithmoobs's Rating
Chocolate Mint

AMAZING isolate profile with 0's down the board on the nutrition label. I made the mistake of buying the Chocolate Mint though... The flavor is like a 5 year old Andes Mint. Chalky, oxodized, stale, dusty trash with a hint of mint. I couldn't even mix it with anything to make it taste better. I wound up throwing out 4/5ths of a 5lb container because of the taste. Even though it cost me a fortune, I just couldn't do it. BUY IT! Just dont get the chocolate mint flavor!!!

kailaskurup's Rating
Chocolate Mint

Pure whey isolate. Amazing taste for a zero card isolate protein. Costly compared to other whey proteins in the market but this is pure whey isolate (and not blend) and the servings per container is more than the others, which makes this a pretty good deal. I just started my cycle and will give it atlas 3 months to comment on the gains.

madhat818's Rating
Strawberry

madhat818 did not leave a written review for this product.

omer46's Rating
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Best peanut butter protein powder in the market! You actually taste peanut butter and macros are very good!

havok77's Rating
Banana

isolate is the first ingredient on the list which is great. flavor is very good. mixed easily and no digestion issues. A +

EvanLaxBro's Rating
Chocolate Mint

EvanLaxBro did not leave a written review for this product.

Tyler2106's Rating
Chocolate

This is a great protein! Amazing taste, best chocolate flavor I've had in an ISO. Mixability was great, flavor was very cocoa flavored which made it great tasting. Highly recommend you try!

Landongill's Rating
Chocolate

Great taste, strong recovery, feels like I'm growing with every scoop