AllMax Nutrition ISOfemme Reviews

Gluten And Aspartame Free Protein To Support A Lean Diet*

bastardcat's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Sky

The best tasting protein ever. Can't use anything else since I've tried this one. Mixes well (I use almond or soy milk), has no aftertaste and just overly yummy. Love it!

lucerot's Rating
Chocolate Temptation

My favourite Protein! Best for females first trying protein supplements. Tastes good! I usually add my scoop to Chocolate Silk Milk.

Treschiq's Rating
Chocolate Temptation

My favorite protein ever!! This is the one and only protein I now use! Great tasting , blends well! Easy on the stomach and made for women! I use unsweetened almond milk a tsp of peanut butter and it goes down smooth... Yummy...Highly recommended !!

bunnygurl's Rating
Chocolate Temptation

This is the best protein shake i've ever had! i normally just gag down whey shakes but decided to try this one because it got better reviews and i'm glad i did! it takes wonderful when mixed with skim milk but is still really good mixed with water.

stacemc's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Sky

stacemc did not leave a written review for this product.

valcarce's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Sky

Delicious! Blends easy, great taste, quick release protein, light on the stomach!

kamcco8908's Rating
Chocolate Temptation

This powder meets all of my needs; no lactose, non- estrogenic, low cal & yumm! I don't mix w/ water because its lumpy w/ water. I use unsweetened almond milk chocolate flavor. It tastes like brownie batter, Now if only they could drop the price a bit more...

denyseraynor's Rating

fantastic protein powder. When competing and working out Protein intake is so essential. This protein not only taste great but does not get chalky and is easy on the stomach because it is gluten free. Absolutely love all flavors!

BellaItaliana27's Rating
Chocolate Temptation

BellaItaliana27 did not leave a written review for this product.

Duckie1025's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Sky

I love this Protein power, It tastes great and mixes fairly well, I have stomach problems and it didnt bother it one bit. The only down fall is I did not notice too much build from it, I have sense switched powders(EAS Chocolate) and have noticed way more results but I still occasionaly drink this one too!

shellyanne26's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Sky

This is the only protein powder I will drink from now on. I've only tasted the vanilla flavor and it is good! One negative is that it doesn't mix well in a shaker so if I have time I will use a blender. It doesn't make you feel bloated and if I want to feel full, I add banana and ice cubes and use skim milk. This is so refreshing after my morning workout and I love that you can use water OR skim milk. Some other pluses are: It's Gluten-Free, has NO non-estrogenic proteins and is Apartame-Free! You can't go wrong!

911BodyResQ's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Sky

I love the fact that this product has no aspartame, lactose, gluten, estrogen, and very little sugar. I have very many sensitivities and have always lived with the bloat of protein powders. This product is the first that does not cause me to bloat, but I must say that the "Chocolate Temptation" is NASTY smelling. I have to hold my breath to drink it. I will only be going for the vanilla flavor now.

Crystalt075's Rating
Chocolate Temptation

I used the protein powder with water... only 2/3 cup mixed w/ one scoop of the chocolate powder and it doesn't taste bad at all. I ran a mile a day for two weeks, drank this protein shake and ate healthier and I lost 10 pounds. I stopped running and eating as healthy as I was and I didn't lose anymore weight, but if you're going to work out and eat healthier this definitely will boost your weight loss!!

xox.sandee's Rating
Chocolate Temptation

The chocolate temptation is yummy! but I only like it with skim milk, not that great with water. I gave it a 9 because this protein is kinda pricey! Good protein though!

D-s_Girl's Rating
Chocolate Temptation

I hate that the chocolate chips got stuck in my blending bottle. I didn't notice much about the taste (used water the whole time). Next time, I'd try another flavor. It doesn't feel as heavy in the stomach (like some other powders could be) after taking.

cgehn's Rating
Chocolate Temptation

I am new to the protein powders. I have only tried 4 different ones but the Isofemme chocolate and vanilla are the best tasting ones--I am very picky. I like it with either lowfat unsweetened almond milk or skim milk. (I'm not even a milk drinker--at all). It actually even tastes decent with water. I use the shaker with the little coil wire that I ordered from this site. And it's fast and easy. It mixes very well just shaking it. I have been using the Allmax Isofemme for about a month and can tell I've lost in my waist area. I have a touchy stomach but don't have problems drinking these shakes. I use 1 scoop with about 5 ounces of fluid. Since I live in the midwest, my workouts are now limited to indoors so I lift weights daily and do the eliptical machine in the morning and alternate between the eliptical and treadmill in the evenings. I would recommend this product for women!

FSUTrackStar's Rating
Chocolate Temptation

FSUTrackStar did not leave a written review for this product.

piazgirl's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Sky

I've tried many other protein powders and this one is my favorite. It tastes great, blends very easily and I've recently started using it in recipes i.e. protein pancakes and muffins. It holds up exceptionally well! Great product!

Aussiegirl007's Rating
Creamy Vanilla Sky

I love this product as it is lactose free and it tastes awesome.