AllMax Nutrition AllWhey Reviews

Strawberry
7.2

viksfan's Rating
Vanilla

One of the purest proteins on the market and at a reasonable price. I have had better tasting brands but the fillers are what make the others taste better. This product mixes very well and I would recommend the vanilla, I have tried them all.

elitetanker88's Rating
Chocolate

This is a great product. Buying from allmax, I know that what I'm buying and consuming regularly is as advertised. I'm just really impressed with the quality of this product. Especially since you can actually see the L-Leucine within the chocolate powder, which is a great sign you're getting a good dose of BCAA's. Also to my surprise, they put in creatine monohydrate, which is a really nice addition. The taste, its really good to me because its not really rich, more like a chocolate milk flavor. Its 81% pure protein and for the price, ill for sure be buying some more.

AlexHostile's Rating
Chocolate

This is a good protein, good protein ratio, good taste and its cheap. I recomended in chocolate flavor, taste better than ON's chocolate gold whey.

charlievanriper's Rating

My favorite

vbguru's Rating
Chocolate

Great taste and helps with the recovery. AMAZING PRICE!!

andyray's Rating
Chocolate

This is the worst protein I've ever taken. Taste absolutely disgusting and gave me the worst stomach pain, it felt like I was being stabbed in the stomach and made me sick. It's cheap for good reason, it sucks. I threw it away it was so bad, money wasted. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT AT ALL COSTS.

crazymanda's Rating
Chocolate

Tastes great and no sugar. All the nutrients you need. Small chocolate chips in it. Great blended with bananas and peanut butter milk and ice mm.

KRUNT101's Rating
Vanilla

I have been a big fan of Allwhey for some time now. Mostly enjoying their strawberry, but i just finished my 5lber and picked up some vanilla, well to say the least it was **** good!! 10/10

sman165's Rating
Strawberry

The product does not taste that amazing but it is a really good blend of proteins and aminos. I would buy this product again..

Panc's Rating

I bought a jar of protein AllWhey brand ALLMAX Nutrition, this protein is very good, very tasty, I feel like taking it different from what happened with the other proteins I ever made. Really note 10.

OllieR's Rating

A Great Protein powder. I can't usually notice a difference between proteins but did with this one, it was great. Great tasting vanilla and easy to digest with its added enzymes. A very underrated brand and protein powder

suavo23's Rating
Chocolate

I really recommend this whey to everybody it has a great amount protein and bcaas for great recovery as well.. Chocolate is ok looking toward to trying new flavors

kushalkhanna's Rating
Vanilla

no other protein powder tastes like allmax allwhey. ive tried the vanilla and its outstanding . mixability is great , only need to shake it 5-6 times and its done. Facts - 25 gms of protein , 4 gms glutamine , 5 grms BCAAs , i dont think one can ask for more from a protein pwder. the post-workout shake make the muscles feel so replenished , without giving any bloaty feeling. truly amazing , and i dont think i'll ever switch to any other protein .

funkykb's Rating

Pretty good tasting protein

Saulchak's Rating
Vanilla

This is great protein powder, especially for the price. A big plus for me is that unlike every other powder on this site, its kosher! I've been buying this for two year and I rotate between Vanilla and Chocolate, both taste much better when made milk. Highly recommended especially if you keep kosher.

FiletMignon's Rating
Vanilla

Beware! All Max has changed the formula of this product and the specifications shown on this website are no longer accurate. The old version had over 4g of Glutamine and a good portion of BCAA's per scoop. The new formula doesn't break down the aminos so you don't know what you're getting. I have used this product for almost a decade and I think I've just made my last purchase of three tubs (I got the last of the old formula at a local store). This is very disappointing from a company that prides itself on transparency in ingredient listing. The new formula gets a one rating because of this but I would rate the old formula a 10 for it's great combination of (verifiable) quality, taste and price. RIP.

Sindustries's Rating
Chocolate

This is the best protein powder ive come across so far. The chocolate one taste is just great. No carbs no fat. Great stuff!!

ashleystephen's Rating
Vanilla

ashleystephen did not leave a written review for this product.

extrom's Rating
Chocolate

extrom did not leave a written review for this product.