4 Dimension Nutrition Whey Phase Reviews

7.9
7.5

nassarelio's Rating
Chocolate

I took Whey gold standard,combat protein, nitro tech and this time whey phase. Its a huge downfall regarding the taste and mix-ability. It says to add 4-6 oz of water. I add 10 oz and still rocks of powder would stay in the bottom and it is soooooo thick which makes it disgusting. And for its ingredients, its all milk concentrate, the cheapest thing you could have in a whey protein. I was out of funds so I bought this one but never again. Chocolate flavor no way near the combat.

alielkashef35's Rating

alielkashef35 did not leave a written review for this product.

TimeToMakeGains's Rating

Really good protein for the price the profile/ingredients are great cause it has added creatine and bcaa onto it making it great for post workout. The mixability is perfect no clumps or leftovers in a shaker with just water. The consistency is nice and thick if when mixing it with milk. The chocolate flavor is really good! very similar to nesquick. it give it a 9/10 definitely getting some more.

Bruins10's Rating

used the vanilla flavour because I love vanilla. I feel as if chocolate is a hit or miss in protein powder so i go with vanilla because it is a lot harder to mess up. 4DN got it right. Very flavourful, not artificial aftertaste and creamy. used water to mix and it still tasted very silky. one of my go-to proteins for sure!!

bluedog1337's Rating

so cheap for how effective it is at only 55 cents a serving

abidrex's Rating
Vanilla

i bought a 10lbs packet today. prior to that i read every single review of that product on this site. people said they were having mixing, taste and various issues regarding that product. and i found that vanilla and strawberry flavours are disgusting to most of them then i determined to buy the chocolate flavour, because it has the positive rating according to the users. thus i went to a store and asked for it but unfortunately only vanilla one was available. and i was having financial issues so i bought the vanilla one. minutes ago i just prepared my first shake with it and i didn`t face any of the mentioned issues i read. the mixture was smooth and tasty like vanilla milkshake. i used skim milk and yoghurt with it. that was fantastic and enjoyed it very much. note that previously i used ON`s Gold Standard 100% whey isolate (double rich chocolate and delicious strawberry). comparing to those that protein powder is really good and fit for your low budget. besides the ingredients are pretty awesome. i recommend you should try that product. happy lifting mates.

PHall4251's Rating
Vanilla

This product is lesser expensive then some of the higher end. But works just as well and taste better.

IDefineMyself's Rating

So I bought the 5lbs because its cheapest on the market at the moment. I ordered chocolate and the taste is pretty **** good I would give it a 9 as it is pretty close to Combat powder's quality of taste. No lumps or anything and mixes very well in my shaker cup with water or milk(I use skim milk) I will order another tub of this stuff.

tlema1's Rating
Vanilla

tlema1 did not leave a written review for this product.

omar20111's Rating
Vanilla

I did buy the big 4.5 kg and i did cry after i taste the first scoop it mix so hard and don't even mix completely i needed to shake for like 10 min to drink it i just bought it because it was cheap but i won't do that again worst protein i have ever take in my life

bijeshjay's Rating
Chocolate

I have used this product and the results are just amazing. I think its better than On Gold which was my favourite before trying this. I just have 1 and half scoop a day which is far less than what they recommend, but the result is just great I can just feel it. It gives lot of energy and I can do lot of more work outs than before. I certainly recommend this product to serious people who wanna tone up their muscle.

MrMELLO's Rating
Vanilla

The flavour is excelent and on the ''rich thick side'' even if you blend it with water it will turn out almost like a milkshake. The addition of creatine, BCAA, L-Glutamine and CLA is superb. Honestly for me proteins are all equal I mostly judge based on taste, with Whey Phase being the exception. It might have been the creatine ? But I actually felt the results of long term use of this protein (2 x 10LB bags). Nothing major ofocurse but noticeble. Recomend it.

Killer93's Rating
Vanilla

Killer93 did not leave a written review for this product.

hedo's Rating
Strawberry

Great thick flavor great value with great price Amazing results It's complete meal in one scoop (whey+bcaa+creatine+flax seed oil[rich in omega 3] + CLA) and just 150 calorie

aminurbalqis's Rating
Strawberry

aminurbalqis did not leave a written review for this product.

BrennanMWhite's Rating
Chocolate

I got a sample of this protein with my last order and I gave it a try today. The sample packet was a bit cheap and made it difficult to open with out spilling.. But anyway. The first thing I noticed was the smell of cocoa. Some protein powders try too hard to make their proteins taste good, and they end up smelling awful. But with the cocoa I knew what I was getting: not too sweet (which is a good thing), but not very strong either. Not something I would like if it wasn't protein, but also a shake I could drink daily. The powder mixed easily in a shaker cup with cold water, with no special blending devices. I can't speak for long term use, but so far so good. I may very well look into trying a full 2 lbs next month.

fisher70's Rating
Vanilla

I have used this product for well over a year. I have yet to find a better combination or taste, low sugar, and price per gram of protein for a whey powder. This stuff is fantastic, I used around 4 scoops a day when I'm cutting and I use it in about everything from simple shakes, to making oatmeal, french toast, vanilla/chocolate yogurt, or mixing it with a few agreements to make a custard/pudding like snack. The vanilla and chocolate are both great flavors, I have yet to try the strawberry, but I am also not a strawberry fan. I tend to buy vanilla cause I feel I can mix it with more stuff to make snacks and meals.

Malik95's Rating
Vanilla

good flavour not overly sweat, good to mix with other foods/drinks

kniT's Rating
Vanilla

The vanilla tastes a little like cake batter. The strawberry flavor isn't the best strawberry I've had but I don't find it as bad as some of the reviews on here have stated. I didn't have any mixing issues either. Mixed easy enough for me.

derstead's Rating
Chocolate

Taste was pretty bad, and it was not easy to mix. Bought this based on price and product profile, but would not recommend unless you are very tight on money and do not mind bad tasting protein.