4 Dimension Nutrition Whey Phase Reviews

7.9
7.6

MrMELLO's Rating
Vanilla

The flavour is excelent and on the ''rich thick side'' even if you blend it with water it will turn out almost like a milkshake. The addition of creatine, BCAA, L-Glutamine and CLA is superb. Honestly for me proteins are all equal I mostly judge based on taste, with Whey Phase being the exception. It might have been the creatine ? But I actually felt the results of long term use of this protein (2 x 10LB bags). Nothing major ofocurse but noticeble. Recomend it.

Killer93's Rating
Vanilla

Killer93 did not leave a written review for this product.

hedo's Rating
Strawberry

Great thick flavor great value with great price Amazing results It's complete meal in one scoop (whey+bcaa+creatine+flax seed oil[rich in omega 3] + CLA) and just 150 calorie

aminurbalqis's Rating
Strawberry

aminurbalqis did not leave a written review for this product.

BrennanMWhite's Rating
Chocolate

I got a sample of this protein with my last order and I gave it a try today. The sample packet was a bit cheap and made it difficult to open with out spilling.. But anyway. The first thing I noticed was the smell of cocoa. Some protein powders try too hard to make their proteins taste good, and they end up smelling awful. But with the cocoa I knew what I was getting: not too sweet (which is a good thing), but not very strong either. Not something I would like if it wasn't protein, but also a shake I could drink daily. The powder mixed easily in a shaker cup with cold water, with no special blending devices. I can't speak for long term use, but so far so good. I may very well look into trying a full 2 lbs next month.

fisher70's Rating
Vanilla

I have used this product for well over a year. I have yet to find a better combination or taste, low sugar, and price per gram of protein for a whey powder. This stuff is fantastic, I used around 4 scoops a day when I'm cutting and I use it in about everything from simple shakes, to making oatmeal, french toast, vanilla/chocolate yogurt, or mixing it with a few agreements to make a custard/pudding like snack. The vanilla and chocolate are both great flavors, I have yet to try the strawberry, but I am also not a strawberry fan. I tend to buy vanilla cause I feel I can mix it with more stuff to make snacks and meals.

Malik95's Rating
Vanilla

good flavour not overly sweat, good to mix with other foods/drinks

kniT's Rating
Vanilla

The vanilla tastes a little like cake batter. The strawberry flavor isn't the best strawberry I've had but I don't find it as bad as some of the reviews on here have stated. I didn't have any mixing issues either. Mixed easy enough for me.

PHall4251's Rating
Vanilla

PHall4251 did not leave a written review for this product.

derstead's Rating
Chocolate

Taste was pretty bad, and it was not easy to mix. Bought this based on price and product profile, but would not recommend unless you are very tight on money and do not mind bad tasting protein.

fryburger7's Rating
Vanilla

Actual drinking taste is good, Aftertast is pretty brutal. Bad taste lingers in the back of mouth for half hour or so. Overall quality protein Go for chocolate or strawberry, I can't recommend vanilla

muzaffar77's Rating

muzaffar77 did not leave a written review for this product.

Coatal's Rating
Vanilla

Price is awesome, profile is questionable who knows how much protein is actually in each serving, apparently the legal margin for error is 10% so I'd imagine there's something 10% less actual protein per serving, but for the price it's great, won't find cheaper protein than this. The taste isn't horrible, but not good either, it's drinkable with water, would probably be much better with milk.

champdilse's Rating
Vanilla

I started using it since 2 weeks now. One of the cheapest protein's on Bodybuilding. I was skeptical when I ordered it but I was amazed by the taste and mix ability of this protein. No stomach problems either. I make a banana milkshake in morning and take it in evening after workout. Seems to work well so far. Must buy...

Daemonium's Rating

Daemonium did not leave a written review for this product.

edflorvilus's Rating
Vanilla

Best budget protein out there. the taste is great. It Blends easy and I have no digestive issue with it which is what I get with most budget proteins. This is excellent and will buy again.

pathofwarrior's Rating
Vanilla

What a great whey protien! Vanilla is the best tasting protien shake with milk I have ever tasted. I use a 90cc scoop insead of the 70cc serving with 6 oz of milk and the flavor is amazing. Results wise I'm just as impressed. I find myself pushing harder than I ever have and showing more gains while doing the same workouts as I did using other whey protiens. It may be the creatine though, I never have used creatine and whey phase has some in it. Bottom line is this is a great deal. I'm stoked I went ahead and tried it based on other reviews and the price. Only con is the bag is not ideal. I refill a 2lb whey container so I dont have a huge bag on my counter all the time lol.

Albertomedina86's Rating
Vanilla

It's budget and does perfectly the job. Mixes well, no digestive issues. Flavour is decent, bit bland/artificial though. Hands down best budget protein in the market, I'll stick to it from now on.

pbbtm11's Rating
Chocolate

awesome protein and all the effects can be seen since i started taking it. the taste with milk is a little too sweet but it's ok. the only thing i feel upset is that the price went down the day right after i ordered it.

Kozzak's Rating
Vanilla

Didn't expect much for that price - but the taste is good (I take it with skim milk), mixes well... No bloating, nice digesting. Just before 4DN I finished a tube of Ultimate Nutrition Prostar of the same taste - and did not find much difference (except price). It's a whey protein, after all.